ADMIRING LOVE

By Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... More

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Thank you ❤️
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
Thank you ❤️
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 12

10K 561 157
By Richaa_Sharma

Before starting the chapter, I'm sorry but the update got delayed due to the festival of Rakhi.

Chapter start 👇

AVNI P.O.V
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The feelings that I had kept hidden from Neil for so long due to fear of bhai, I finally expressed them to Neil.

Now I don't know what will be the outcome of this, how will bhai react but now I don't want to keep it a secret from Neil that how much I love him...He has every right to know that I love him..

Yes, I love my Neil as much as he loves me....But probably not, even if I wanted to, I would not be able to love him as much as he loves me, because there is no limit to his love.

Neil has shown a lot of patience with me, even after I refused so many times, he did not give up on me.
Where will I find someone who loves me so selflessly.

when I think about his behavior, I wonder how can someone really be so nice...The way he treats me is praiseworthy... what don't I tell him ? I always get angry with him but he never gets angry with me and handles me with love. And perhaps it is the result of his love that I have become so spoiled that now I don't even listen to him sometimes.
After my family, if there is anyone on whom I rightly show my stubbornness, it is Neil, Even if I give up my stubbornness in front of the family, I force Neil to fulfill my insistence with full rights, which he fulfills with a smile.

Yesterday I saw him being so emotional for the first time, I never thought that a person who is so cheerful, always smiling and making everyone laugh, he himself would be so emotional.. First I saw him crying for bhabhi and then for myself, I never thought that someone would cry for me too...His tears were proof of how pure his love is for me and now whatever happens I can't lose this gem of my life because I am a bit selfish in this matter, how can I lose this person who loves me so much.

Due to the fear of bhai, I never had the courage to speak, but last night when Neil said that if he leaves now, he will never meet me again so I don't know, at that time I felt as if something had become empty inside me...
And the he fear of losing him was probably more than the fear of my bhai, and that's why I couldn't control now and I told him what he wanted to hear.

Because i know he does what he says and now if he says something like this after so much patience and waiting then he will do it and if he doesn't meet me again, how will I live without him?
That's why forgetting all my fears, I shared my feelings with Neil.

I don't know what will happen now, Neil has said that he will manage everything and I have full faith in him that he will manage everything.

For the first time in my life, I have done something by hiding from bhai, by lying to him, I am guilty of that, but what should I do now...Neil always says that love happens to anyone at any time, so I too fell in love.

Due to the fear of bhai, I have never talked to many boys till date.

Neil is probably the only guy after Bhai with whom I talked so much... I still remember the first time I met Neil in my class in front of Bhai.. And even today I laugh thinking about my antics, how in the first meeting I had called Neil as bhaiya.

After that Neil explained to me that I should call him senior and not bhaiya. And see, now he is the love of my life.

After that I never thought much about Neil, I always saw him as my brother's friend but yes, I liked him a lot as a person

As a kid, I used to love eating chocolates, bhai and dad used to bring me chocolates everyday but when Neil gave me chocolate for the first time in school, I felt a different kind of happiness...And then after that I don't even remember how much Neil used to pamper me.

I consider myself very lucky to have so many people in my life who love me so much... maa-papa, bhai-bhabhi, Neil ... I got Simran Bhabhi and Neil because of bhai

In school, bhai, Simran bhabhi and Neil used to take care of me as if I were a class 2 kid.

My brother had the right to pamper me, but when Neil used to do something for me, I felt different from start

But then these things ended in school when all three of my special people passed away from school, I used to miss them a lot in those days and especially Neil, don't know why.

Then Neil used to come at home also because bhai and he were in the same college, so they used to visit each other's house for studies.

Even then I did not see Neil in any other way. I just knew at that time that I liked to see him, I felt better when he talked to me.

My feelings for Neil began to change when perhaps he made me feel more than just a friend.

I still remember his first flirting line...and at that time I couldn't believe that it was Neil, how could he say that to me?

That day was my 19th birthday, when I was celebrating my birthday with my family, The Khanna family also came to the house to give me their blessings. But that day Neil came to me and first wished me a happy birthday.

That was a different thing, he called me at 12 o'clock in the night as soon as the day changed and wished me, but when I met him, he wished me again and after wishing me a happy birthday, he said that..... he doesn't know what gift he should get me on my birthday, how about his heart ?

I was speechless at his words and did not understand how to react to that and I left from there without giving any reply.

Then after that, I don't know what was got into him, Coincidentally, we both sat next to each other at the dinner table.
And as everyone started eating he held my left hand under the table, my eyes went wide but everyone was there so I didn't react much and perhaps he took advantage of this and kept holding my hand the whole time.

After that he never looked back, whenever we met his flirting continued but within its limits.
He never said any such words that made me feel uncomfortable with him....and I started melting because of this different behavior of his.

I started liking his flirting because no one had ever made me feel all these things that Neil was doing...But still I was staying within my limits because he was my brother's friend.

Time passed, and it was my twentieth birthday. That day Neil cleared all my confusions as to why he always talks to me like this, about love etc...So he expressed his love to me that day which made me both shocked and surprised....I couldn't believe that Neil could feel something like this for me, But then I refused him saying that he is my brother's friend so all is not right between us.
I don't know why I didn't want to refuse but I refused.

Even after that our friendship continued because Neil did not want our friendship to break due to these reasons... and if I tell the truth, so did I.

Although, because of bhai, I did not want to accept that feeling that somewhere I am in love with him but the truth was also that I did not want to lose Neil or his friendship, so our friendship remained intact.

After that, Neil used to come to my college often to meet me because at home we could only see each other and not able to talk properly...so whenever my classes were canceled in college, after knowing this he would immediately come to meet me and because of that he met my best friend Priayl.
After meeting Priyal, he bonded well with her as well and then Neil started trying to persuade me with the help of Priyal.
But due to fear of bhai, I was ignoring every effort of both of them.

But then when he proposed me again on my 21st birthday, this time I could not refuse him and said that I need time...and Neil became very happy with that small thing.

Since then, meeting me almost every day, talking till late night, calling me first thing in the morning to talk to me, Sometimes coming home late at night to meet me from the balcony...all these things continued.

That day also, the next day after bhai's engagement, Neil said that we could not meet on the engagement and he is missing me, so tomorrow he will come to meet me, So the next day my classes were canceled yet I went to college...As soon as bhai left me in college, Neil came there after him and then we spent the whole day together but suddenly that day, for the first time, Neil and I got a call from bhai when I was with Neil.

Bhai had to go to a meeting with Neil, but before that Bhai was coming to pick me up at college, but if I was there only then na he would have picked me up.

And that day I lied to him again that I was back home with Priyal whereas the truth was that Neil dropped me quickly after talking to bhai.

I don't know how bhai will feel when he will come to know about all these lies of mine... But maybe I also know how he would feel knowing all this... I have broken his trust, bhai always treats me like his child, And he wants that I should never hide anything from him, and till date I had not hidden anything from him except about Neil....Now when bhai comes to know about this, he will be very angry with me.
Bhai has never been angry with me till date, but I am scared of his anger at this revelation.

Mom and Dad don't need to worry too much about me because they know that bhai is always with me.
Mom and Dad also take decisions for my bhai, but most of the decisions in my life are taken by bhai. Mom and Dad have so much trust in bhai regarding me. But I broke everyone's trust.

Neil says that the family has accepted the relationship between his sister means Sirman bhabhi and bhai, then why won't they accepts ours? Bhai and bhabhi are different, They were always together that's why the family didn't have any problem with their relationship but me and Neil...How strange it will feel to tell this to everyone, I am feeling uneasy just thinking about it...

Now bhabhi has also come to know everything about me and Neil, I feel awkward in front of her too, what must she be thinking...Although bhabhi is happy but bhai ? I don't want bhai to get angry with anyone because of me.

AVNI P.O.V ENDS
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Avni is thinking all this in Simran's room sitting on the edge of her bed, After sharing everything about their relationship with Simran in Neil's room, they have lunch with the family and then after that Simran is spending some time with Shweta while Avni is sitting alone in Simran's room.

" Mere baare me soch rahi ho " Avni hears Neil's voice who comes from behind and sits behind her on the bed, hugs her and places his chin on her shoulder due to which Avni's eyes get big and she immediately gets up from the bed...

" Kya hai yaar, jab bhi paas aata hu dur chali jaati ho..." Neil says to her who's standing in front of him after getting up from the bed

" Aap yehaan kyon aaye hai " Avni questions him

" ye kaisa sawal hai ki main yehaan kyon aaya hu... ye mera ghar hai... main kabhi bhi, kahin bhi aa sakta hu " Neil answers her

" No, aap nahi aa sakte kahin bhi aur kabhi bhi.... aur yehaan aap mujh se dur raho...." Avni warns him

" Par kyon ? Ab kya kiya maine " Neil says getting out of bed

" Kya kiya aapne ? aapki wajah se bhabhi ko sab pta chal gya... aapko pta bhi hai mujhe kitna ajib lag raha hai ab unke saamne...? Aur ab aap kya chahte hai ki sabko pta chal jaaye... ?" Avni ask him

" Arre to is me ajib lagne jaisa kya hai ? Simran ne tumse kuch kaha thodi....balki, wo to kitni khush ye humare baare me jaankar... thank God meri behan tumhare bhai jaisi nahi hai...."

" Dekhiye aap mere bhai ke baare me kuch mat boliye.." she warns him again

" Bolunga kya kar logi... Hitler bhai ki Hitler behan " Neil says teasingly to her to which Avni looks at him making a face and looks here and there and all of a sudden her eyes go to the pillows on the couch which she takes in her hands

" What ?" He asks her, but instead of an answer, he gets a pillow thrown on him, which he catches in his hand in time but after that Avni does not stop but immediately picks up another pillow and throws it towards him which goes straight and hits his nose.

" Ye kya kar rahi ho " He removes the pillow from his face and asks

" Main ye kar sakti hu agar aapne mere bhai ke baare me kuch bhi bola to...." Saying this, this time she takes a big pillow from the bed and starts hitting him, due to which Neil runs into the room to save himself but Avni does not stop and warns him to keep distance from her at least in this house.

Avoiding her attack, suddenly Neil catches her by her hand, both of them are out of breath while running after each other and then capturing her in his arms, Neil looks at her with a smile....Neil removes Avni's hair from her face, which had become scattered due to running away and fixes it. Avni sees him doing this

" calm down girl, sharm nahi aati apne bhai ke dost ko is trah pitte hue...." He says this teasingly because she always reminds him that he is her brother's friend.

" Huh, aur aapko sharm nahi aa rahi apne dost ki behan ko is trah pakadte hue " Saying this she pushes him back and lets go of his arms and before this Neil catches her again they both hear a knock at the door....Both look at the door where Bheema, the caretaker of the house, stands

" Aap yehaan ?" Neil ask her

" Wo niche Avni ji ke bhai aaye hai, to sab unhe niche bulaa rahe hai " Bheema replies because time has passed and now it is evening, so Raj has come to take his wife and sister back home.

" Itni jaldi aa gya, thoda late nahi aa sakta tha..." He murmurs softly but Avni hears it and gives him a look to which Neil composes himself and before he can say anything, Avni walks out of the room with Bheema.

Neil sees her going and somewhere he gets sad...he didn't even spend time with her and now it's time for her to go.

After some time Neil comes downstairs where the whole family is engaged in taking care of Raj, Now why not, he came to his in-laws' house for the first time after marriage.

Avni Simran is also there, Avni sees him coming down but ignores him.

Neil comes there and meets Raj and then all the family sits together and spends a good time.

" Accha maa, ab hum chalte hai..." Raj says this and about to get up from the couch but Shweta stops him

" Beta, hum sab ko bahut accha lagega agar aap sab aaj raat yehaan ruk jaayenge... " Neil's face lights up after hearing this from Shweta.

" Par maa, wahaan maa intezaar kar rahi hongi "

" Sirf ek din ki baat hai beta, ek din to aap sab bachche humare saath ruk hi sakte ho "

On hearing this from Shweta, Raj looks at Simran and then says

" OK maa, agar Simran rukna chahti hai to mujhe kya problem hogi "

" toh main to ready hu " A happy Simran gives this answer

" Par bhai main yehaan kaise ruk sakti hu " On this words of Avni, Neil looks at her

" Kyon kya hua beta, maine sirf Raj ke liye nahi bola... hume tumhare saath bhi to waqt bitaana hai " Shweta says this to avni

" Aunty, I haven't brought any of my clothes with me..... Avni doesn't finish her sentence when Simran interrupts her.

" Avu tumhe mere kapde to fit ho jaayenge, problem solve " On this talk of Simran, Avni has nothing to say further and then it is decided that all three will stay here tonight.....Everyone in the house is happy with this, but Neil is more happy that where he was thinking that Avni would leave now, but now he has a little more time with her.

Later

After dinner at night, Raj Simran and Neil are sitting and talking in Simran's room.

Simran asks Avni to join them but now somewhere she is feeling scared in the presence of Neil and Raj that's why she stops downstairs with Shweta Bebe on the pretext of talking to them.

Here in Simran's room

" Neil, I will not come to office for few more days... I hope you will not have any problem...." Raj says to Neil

" Not at all, you take your time, I will manage everything in the office..." Raj smiles at his words.

" Okay now both of you rest, it is quite late, kal Subah milte hai.. good night..." he says to Raj and then gets up from the bed and hugs Simran.

" Good night simi "

" Good night Neil, aur haan... yehaan se sidheeee apne room me hi jaana, idhar udhar nahi...ok ?" She tells Neil in a whisper to which Neil just smiles and Sirman understands from his smile that her warning has no effect on him.

Whereas after that Neil leaves from there. Following him, Raj also gets down from the bed and is about to go out of the room but Simran stops him

" Tum kahan jaa rahe ho ?" Simran asks seeing Raj going out.

" Ek baar avi ko check karne, wo theek hai yaa nahi..."

" Don't you think this is too much?" Raj looks at Simran on this.

" It seems fine in the morning but why do you keep checking Avu all the time ? She is not a kid, she's grown up and maybe she doesn't like it all..."

" But Avi never complained to me about this.... Raj speaks on her words.

" Tumhe lagta hai avu un ladkiyon me se hai jo apni har baat keh deti hai... Being a girl, I can understand how she feels when you keep an eye on her all the time...
You go to her room in the morning to wake her up, that's fine, but maybe you should reduce that thing of checking her all the time...She too might want some privacy..."

Raj hears all this talk of Simran and thinks something...Maybe she is saying right... Avni is still a small kid for him but the truth is that she has grown up...Maybe she might not have liked this thing but today suddenly Simran made him realize this.

Seeing him silent, Simran speaks further

" Tum jaana chahte ho use check karne ke liye to jaa sakte ho... maine bas yun hi kahi ye baat..." Saying this, Simran moves away from him and comes to the side of the bed and starts fixing the bedsheet.

Raj sees her and goes to the door where he closes the door, Simran smiles hearing the door closing sound realizing that her words probably had an impact on him.

" Kyon ? Ab nahi jaana ?" Simran questions him.

" Itne lecture ke baad bhi agar main wo kaam karunga to gadhaa proof ho jaaunga " Simran suppresses her smile after listening to him.

Raj comes close to her and takes her hand in his.

" Thank you for making me understand this thing... I never realized...." Raj tells Simran holding her hand

" Raj, tum ye mat samjhna ki main nahi chahti ki ab tum avu ke paas mat jao But you should give her, her privacy.

" you're right...aur haan aisa mat sochna ki main aisa kabhi soch bhi sakta hu ki tum kabhi mujhe avi se dur karne ka sochogi... Rather, Avi is very lucky to have a bhabhi like you...

" Avi's bhai is also lucky to have a wife like me " she said suppressing her smile

" Absolutely, without any doubt..." Simran smiles at this and hugs Raj.

Other side

In the guest room

" Avni beta agar tumhe kisi chiz ki jrurt ho to btaana... mere room niche hi hai " Shweta tells Avni to which Avni smiles slightly

" Nahi aunty, main theek hu "

" OK fir ab tum aaram karo... good night" cupping her face in her hands shweta says this with a smile, On which Avni also smiles and says good night to her and then Shweta leaves from there.

After Shweta leaves, Avni closes the door and then turns off the lights and as she sits on the bed to lie down, she hears a knock on her door

Avni thinks that maybe Shweta might have come again to ask her something...She gets up from the bed and goes to the door, but as soon as she opens the door, her eyes get big and before she can say anything, Neil puts his hand on her mouth and pushes her inside the room and then turns and locks the door first.

" Aap yehaan kya kar rahe ho ?" Avni questions him

" fir se ' aap ' ?" He says raising his eyebrows

" Wo...wo.. no, tu...tum yehaan kya kar rahe ho ?"

" Aah, kuch young waali feeling aayi... warna "aap" se lagta hai ki main budhaa hu..."

" To aap....sorry... tum mujh se bade bhi to ho "

" Bada hu, budhaa nahi "

" Huh, kher yehaan aane ki wajah " ignoring all this Avni asks the main thing.

" Sch me itni silly ho tum Lily yaa fir banne ki kosish kar rahi ho... zaahir hai, yehaan main tumse milne aaya hu... der raat me tumhare ghar aakar tumse milta tha, to aaj jab tum yehaan ho to main ye mauka kaise chhod doon ?

" Par kyon...? agar koi aa gya to problem ho jaayegi... please yehaan se jaaiye "

" Main nahi jaaunga, aur dekho abhi sab soo rahe hai, toh please jaane ko mat kaho...please " he said making his puppy face

" Par....

" Mere paas sirf aaj ka waqt hai, kal tum chali jaogi.... aur ab to shaadi ke funtions aur tumhara college bhi khtm ho chuka hai... mujhe nahi pta ab kab tumse mil paaunga.... kyonki tum to apne khadus bhai ke darr se milogi nahi mujh se..." Avni glare at him on his last line... but ignoring her glare Neil continues

" Par theek hai, tum nahi chahti mere saath time spent karna to main chala jaata hu wapas... " Saying this, Neil steps towards the door but Avni holds his hand

" Agar kisi ko pta chal gya ki aap yehaan ho... to ?" Neil looks at her on this question

" Trust me, it won't happen..." on his this words Avni sees him

Later

After Avni's nod, Neil sits on the couch in the room, Avni is about to sit next to him but Neil holds her wrist and is about to make her sit in his lap but Avni refuses him.

" No, I am not that light weight...You will feel pain..."

" Unless you sit, how will I know whether I will feel pain or not.... Saying this he immediately pulls her towards himself and makes her sit in his lap, Avni looks at him and places her hand on his shoulder and Neil holds her wrapping his arms around her waist.

" Arre, It's nothing, I feel like some feather is on me... Eat and drink something and put on some weight....." Avni smiles lightly at his words shaking her head, to which Neil also smiles.

" Well tell me one thing, don't you feel like spending time with me? Why do you always keep pushing me away from you? "

" It's not like that, we are just in your house... Bhabhi has already seen us in the room together... I don't want anyone else to see..."

" Tumhari aisi baaton se lagta hai ki abhi jaun aur sbko sabkuch btaa doon... uske baad dekhta hu mujhe kaun rokta hai tumse milne se.... Avni smiles at his words but doesn't say anything.

"By the way, tell me one more thing, don't you watch romantic movies?" Avni looks at him confused at this.

" I mean, in romantic movies, when there's a confession, the couple at least kisses... We didn't do this last night, what do you think about it today? Can I kiss you, do I have permission?" He asks all this while touching her chin lightly with his finger and looking into her eyes.

Whereas, feeling his finger on her chin like this and hearing his words, she starts feeling shy.... She doesn't know what to answer.
She is about to get up from his lap but Neil tightens his grip on her waist.

" without answering, where are you thinking of going ?

" Neil leave me " she speaks feelings his tight grip on his waist

" I told you last night that even if you tell me now, I will not leave you...So tell me, do I have permission to kiss you?"

" Neil, bhai ko pta chal gya to ?" She ask with scared face on which Neil closes his eyes, She spoiled his mood, By bringing her brother in the middle of their moment.

" I was talking about kissing you not your bhai... toh use kaise kuch pta chalega...? Saying this, Neil himself feels weird and Avni also feels bad spoiling his mood and there saying this, Neil starts looking in the other direction....Seeing him like this, Avni slowly takes her trembling hands to his face and cups his face and she makes him looks at her and looks into his eyes

" Sorry "

" It's ok, I think ab tumhe sona chahiye, kaafi der ho gyi hai " Saying this, Nil is about to get up but he is unable to get up when Avni hugs him putting her hand around his neck and hides her face in his neck.

" Mujhe neend nahi aa rahi, Please stay here with me.." she says because she thinks Neil came here to spend time with her but he is irritated by her actions and now wants to go back, which she does not want.

Whereas Neil listens to her and speaks to improve both her and his mood.

" Movie dekhogi ?" On this, Avni tells him ok, after that Neil takes out his phone, on which Avni asks him why we will watch movie on the phone instead of TV.

" Agar humne TV par movie dekhi to aapka darr sahi saabit ho jaayega madam... Sab yehaan aa jaayenge awaz sunkar...." On this, Avni thinks that I am not as dumb as I make myself in front of him sometimes.

" Hum kaun si movie dekhne waale hai " Avni asks him

" Pyar kiya to darna kya " Neil tells her movie name on which Avni gives him a look

" Look mat do... seriously ye movie tumhe dekhni chahiye.... movie me jo heroine hai tumhe represent kar rahi hai... hota kuch nahi hai bas apne bhai se darti rehti hai... "

" Haan to us movie me aapne nahi dekha heroine ka bhai, hero se kya kya kaam karwata hai "

" Oh, tumne movie dekhi hai ? On his question Avni nods yes

" To sikhaa kuch nahi ? " On this Avni gives him look

" Us movie se ye nahi sikhaa, whatever happens, love always wins... fir kisi ka bhaiya bhi kuch nahi kar paata jab pyar sachaa hota hai to..."

" Koi aur movie dekhe ?" Avoiding his taunts Avni changed the topic

" No mujhe to yehi dekhni hai aur tumhe bhi dekhni padegi...." Saying this Nil starts movie... Avni is still in his lap but now putting her head on his shoulder they both start watching movie on phone but after a while Neil hears her sweet snores and turns his face a little where he sees that she is sleeping....It is obvious that she fell asleep so quickly because she did not sleep the whole night yesterday, and today was also a very busy day for her so now she tried to stay awake for Neil but she could not and she fell asleep.

Neil turns off his phone and tries to lift her in his arms so that he can put her to bed but due to sitting for a long time the position of both of them has become so intimate that he is not able to lift it...And he doesn't even try to move too much because he doesn't want to disturb her sleep.
Her leg is entangled with his leg while her arm is around his neck and her face is slightly hidden in his neck where her breath is fanning on his neck which is not doing any good for him but he composes himself and caresses her back, bringing her into a slightly more comfortable position and while doing so he doesn't realize when he falls asleep. And then both of them fall asleep in each other's arms on the couch for the first time.

To be continued..............

I hope you all liked it ?

I also hope that you all must have liked Avni's POV?
I cut out some scenes from avni POV which you all had already read in Neil's POV, so you all might have found it a bit dull

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 68.6K 43
BRIDE SERIES BOOK 1 Let's join the journey Of Rajveer and Advika💕 What this accidental arrianged marriage brings for them.. Will love bloom between...
15.3K 1.3K 8
Darkhast - दरखास्त -/ the devotion of love /- Tropes : He fell first and Fell harder, so hard that he lost his will to get up. Genre : Dark Romance...
140K 4.8K 23
This book is going to contain some short stories. Please do give it a try It will be worth it. (Request closed) Story cover by:- @jasmine0786. Thank...
64.5K 4.5K 23
LOVE BY ACCIDENT ✔️ At a point..in everyone's life..where everything is going wrong..and we know that..this is what we have to live with all our live...