The One For Him

By tonigracey77

How could I resist him? How could I quench the desire I felt or how could I ignore him? A lot of questions ar... More

The One For Him
The One For Him ~ Chapter One
The One For Him ~ Chapter Two
The One For Him ~ Chapter Three
The One For Him ~ Chapter Five
The One For Him ~ Chapter Six
The One For Him ~ Chapter Seven
The One For Him ~ Chapter Eight
The One For Him ~ Chapter Nine
The One For Him ~ Chapter Ten
The One For Him ~ Chapter Eleven
The One For Him ~ Chapter Twelve
The One For Him ~ Chapter Thirteen
The One For Him ~ Chapter Fourteen
The One For Him ~ Chapter Fifteen
The One For Him ~ Chapter Sixteen
The One For Him ~ Chapter Seventeen
The One For Him ~ Chapter Eighteen
The One For Him ~ Chapter Nineteen
The One For Him ~ Chapter Twenty
The One For Him ~ Chapter Twenty-One
The One For Him ~ Chapter Twenty-Two
The One For Him ~ Chapter Twenty-Three
The One For Him ~ Chapter Twenty-Four
The One For Him ~ Chapter Twenty-Five
The One For Him ~ Chapter Twenty-Six
The One For Him ~ Chapter Twenty-Seven
The One For Him ~ Chapter Twenty-Eight
The One For Him ~ Chapter Twenty-Nine
The One For Him ~ Chapter Thirty
The One For Him ~ Chapter Thirty-One
The One For Him ~ Chapter Thirty-Two
The One For Him ~ Chapter Thirty-Three
The One For Him ~ Chapter Thirty-Four
The One For Him ~ Chapter Thirty -Five
The One For Him ~ Chapter Thirty-Six
The One For Him ~ Chapter Thirty-Seven
The One For Him ~ Chapter Thirty-Eight
The One For Him ~ Chapter Thirty-Nine
The One For Him ~ Chapter Fourty
The One For Him ~ Chapter Fourty-One
The One For Him ~ Chapter Fourty-Two
The One For Him ~ Chapter Fourty-Three
The One For Him ~ Chapter Fourty-Four
The One For Him ~ Chapter Fourty-Five
The One For Him ~ Chapter Fourty-Six
The One For Him ~ Chapter Fourty-Seven
The One for Him ~ Chapter Fourty-Eight
The One for Him ~ Chapter Fourty-Nine
The One For Him ~ Chapter Fifty
The One For Him ~ Chapter Fifty-One

The One For Him ~ Chapter Four

73.2K 2.3K 317
By tonigracey77

Chapter 4

While he was busy driving the car along the freeway, I was left alone with my thoughts. Is it really okay for a lady to go on a date with a man she slapped just a few weeks ago, a man who changed her clothing without permission, a man who she doesn't know anything about except his first name?

'Pennies for them'

'Huh?'

'You're quiet.' He glanced at me and there's a worry frown on his forehead.

'Ahm... Alex jude--' .

'Just Alex'

'Okay, Just Alex, don't you think we are going too fast?'

'What do you mean?'

'I mean this, us, I-I mean I slapped you then I didn't say sorry for that then you went to my school then now we're going out then--' I spoke faster than a bullet train.

He smiled and shaked his head.

'Clarissa, babe, you worry too much', then he glanced at me.

'It's going to be fine. I like you, you like me, so we're cool'.

'But I don't know you and you me Alex'.

'That's why we are going out on a date so we will get to know each other', he explained, I felt like a was a child when he did that so I pouted.

'Okay. Where are we going then?'

'My place'.

'What?!'

***

It was massive. His house is enormous, gigantic, huge! It speaks volumes of millions of dollars.

'Do you live with your parents?', I was so astounded I asked him that but gladly he wasn't offended. He looked amused, actually.

'No.'

'Girlfriend?'

'Never'

I looked at him suspiciously.

'Wife? Kids? Boyfriend?'

'No, no and no', he laughed then he stopped the car at the garage, next to four other cars which of course I don't have any idea what models they are but I saw two motorcycles, big bikes! which looks like harleys.

He went out of the car and went to my side. Opened the car door and lend me his hand. I hesitantly took his offered hand, hoping he won't feel the coldness of it. I'm starting to get nervous. This is my first date with him and immediately he brought me here. Yikes!

He squeezed my hand and brought it to his lips and kissed the back of my hand.

'It's going to be okay Clarissa. I'm not going to do anything you don't want me to do', he gave me that sweet smile of his again and my heart flipped-flopped. Oh my! This guy is so yummy yum yum! How can I resist him? Well, would I?

He ushered me towards a stair which I of course didn't noticed for I was busy checking out his place. It was located at the right side of the garage leading inside the house.

We took the stairs and there are superhero paintings on the wall. It made me smile, they all look like drawn by a 5-year old.

We went inside the house and I almost swooned. Wow! It was double wow inside! The garden and the lawn outside was great but inside it was super duper greatness! I just can't imagine how rich this stranger beside me is but really I'm starting to get scared.

'Please sit down, I'll just check out our dinner', he kissed me on the cheek and left. I went to the sofa but I was a little shy to sit on it. It was made of a velvety dark blue cloth with light blue throw pillows on it. There are books and magazines at the bottom of the table infront of me. I looked around and I started to feel a little awkward. He's so rich and he said he liked me. Why me? I sighed, slouched and placed my chin on my right hand and pouted. And that's the view he saw when he came back.

I didn't notice him yet but I heard a click. I glanced up and saw him holding a camera. He took a stolen shot of me like that.

'You're so cute when you do that'.

'Do what?'.

'Pout'.

I blushed.

'And that too'

'Huh?'

'You, blushing'.

He went to me and started clicking, taking various pictures of me.

'Hey, stop it! Don't you know it's rude to take pictures without permission?'.

'I have your permission'.

'You don't'.

'So, you mean I have a permission to kiss you but no permission to take pictures?' He arched his left brow. I blushed profusely.

'You don't have permissions for both', I said in a small voice. He pouted and I started grinning. He is so cute and this guy really makes my heart soar with his antics.

'Poor me, and here I thought I will end up bedding you tonight', he acted as if he was talking to himself.

'No permission for that too!' I said in a loud voice, I almost screamed it and he laughed at me.

***

The dinner was so delicious, he said he prepared it himself and I thought he was joking but he was serious. He is a such great cook. I was ashamed of myself for he cooked better than me. My only specialty is boiling water, that's the only cooking I can do perfectly. We spoke a lot about my students during dinner so when we were done with it, I started asking him questions.

'How young are you, Alex?', I looked at him biting my lower lip.

'30'.

'Oh! You're just the same age as Lloyd'. I smiled widely. I ignored his frown.

'How long have you known him?', he asked, he sounded angry. I was taken aback by that.

'Since I was 5, we were neighbors'. I frowned.

'I see. He's on his honeymoon still. I gave him 2 months off work'.

Then I remembered, Lloyd was working for him.

'You're his boss. That's what he said'. I looked away from him. That terrible day I slapped him, I could die of embarassment now. I still didn't apologized about that. I forgot my place again, here I am having dinner with him and I didn't even say sorry. A rich guy/boss and I'm just a school teacher with no manners. I didn't notice it but his frown was turning to anger and I don't know why but I sensed it when he spoke again.

'Do you love him?'

'What?!' I looked up automatically. I was shocked by his question.

'O-of course, he's my friend Alex', I gave him a sad smile.

'You do. That's why you were getting yourself drunk and partying like a wild girl on his wedding day. Did he ditched you? Did he marry Jenna for her money?!' He's so mad now, I can feel him displacing his anger towards me. I am so red on the face, not because of embarassment but because of anger too.

'Is that why you brought me here? So that you can asked me questions about your employee?' I looked at him incredulously but he kept quiet. I took that as a yes and that was my cue to leave.

'Why don't you ask him that instead of me, Mr. Alex Jude?!', I got up and threw the napkin on the table and walked away. I gathered my purse which was on the bar near the dining table and left. He didn't go after me. That horrible man! He was letting me leave. I can feel my eyes starting to burn up. All I can think of is that the reason he brought me here was because he wanted to know about Lloyd and Jenna. Was he her ex-boyfriend? Why was he so angry then? I started sniffing. I can feel my eyes welling up. He said he liked me. I thought that's the reason he took me here. I went to the living room and then I looked around. There are three massive doors and a stairwell going up the second floor but I forgot which door was heading out. I pouted and I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand. I feel like a little girl lost in space. Then I started crying. He doesn't want me. He lied to me and that hurts.

'I'm sorry'.

I gasped. I didn't hear him following me. I don't want to turn around for he will see my tears. I wiped them again. God! This is so embarassing. A grown woman acting like a child. Why does he always see me like that?

'Please say you'll stay Clarissa'. I didn't answer him. I'm afraid he might hear my voice. I don't want him to see me like this too. I know my make up is ruined now especially my mascara.

'Turn around, please. Please baby?'

I turned but I bowed my head. He lifted my chin with his hand and wiped my tears with the back of his other hand.

'I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm sorry. I was jealous, Clarissa. I don't want to see you sad, thinking of him. I want you and I want to make you happy', my eyes were huge as discs he thought I was sad because of Lloyd. Oh no!

'Alex I--'

'Shh...', he stopped me by placing his finger on my lips.

'I want you Clarissa. I want you to be mine. I want you from the first day I saw you. Will you be mine baby? Now and forever.'

I can't looked away I was just standing there, breathing with my mouth half-parted, my heart racing. I felt I was hypnotized. And the next thing I knew, I was nodding my head at him.

Toni Grace's Note:

The next several MISSING CHAPTERS were hidden by WattPad

In order to read them you have to be a FAN :).

So please click the 'FOLLOW' button.

Please do.

I want you to enjoy the naughty & juicy parts of my story.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

LOVE YOU ALL! :D

For reading the restricted chapters, try this:

Add my story...

Follow me...

Delete my story from your library, then...

Re-Add it again :)

Or...

Steps for Restricted Chapters:

* GO to my profile and FOLLOW me.

* In the Table Of Contents bar you will FIND 'private''.

* SCROLL down and CLICK on the story.

* Now you can READ it. Enjoy! :)

I'm not sure if it works for followers logged in with ages below 18 or with mobile phone applications but this is for the browser only. You have to repeat all these steps if it's not working.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 44.8K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
128K 3.7K 33
COMPLETED! BOOK ONE RESTRICTED! MATURE ONLY! I rolled my eyes at how easy I had him wrapped around my finger. I tapped my index finger on m...
56.2K 1.1K 56
18+ Isabella Cavaye had avoided the man for months. Eradicated him from her mind as she tolerated living in an unsettling home. It's why she was stag...
1.6K 45 22
A long time ago, I was once in a relationship with the love of my life. Or so I thought. I moved away and years later I took a job, back there. Back...