Y/N The Fucking Baddie Wilder...

Por kenzie_bear_baddie

Yep what if cam Wilder had a sister and she meets the team hopper Nelson but also he's a mr. Steal your girl... Más

meet my sister
a day with nelson part 1
y/n takes over practice
the situation
who the fuck are you
new book alart
Nelson's ex!?
I'm done with girls
the prank
all the stars
day with Nelson (as your boyfriend)
another new book 😁
basketball game disasters
it was....
y/n vs Frankie
y/n + girl=?
see you in Atlanta i guess
kidnapped
team hopper

a day with Nelson part 2

1.1K 10 4
Por kenzie_bear_baddie

Y/n's pov
Ight so what store first I ask looking around the big ass mall. Not Victoria's secret he said. I don't shop there that would be the last place I shop at if it was the only store in the world I say. Finally a girl who hates Victoria secret but why tho nelson asked. I feel like a pervert made the store I say. Is it because of the song Victoria secret he asked. How did you know I asked. Just a guess but I wanna go to that store he said pointing at a store full of basketball stuff. Bet let's go I say. I was still wondering why he said finally a girl, did he date other girls I mean why should I care I don't like him I mean I do but as a friend. Ok so are you gonna stand there or figure out how we are gonna pay nelson said. What? I ask. Oh I have 5 cards so yea I say. What the fuck did you steal people's cards nelson asked. No my mom gave them to me because I told her what if cam didn't feed me I say. But he does I think nelson said. Exactly but he didn't yesterday I said. Because you were sleeping nelson said. Nah really I thought I was doing cartwheels in a box I say. Whatever uh are you gonna buy something in this store nelson asked. Yea I say running to the girls section. I saw something very cute.

Nelson can I get it I ask. I don't care it's your money nelson said. I grab it off the rack we need to go to a shoe store I say. We go to the register and I told nelson to put his stuff down and I paid for stuff and ran to a shoe store. Bro slow the fuck down nelson said. I need my shoes I say. What shoes he said. Those I say walking into the store. Oh my fucking God he said. Omg I love those I say. I've seen your shoes on Instagram why do you need more nelson said. Because this one matches the dress I say. Oh my God nelson said.

If you touch my shoes you die I say. Ok I won't he said. Good now let's pay I say. Ok Nelson said. I paid and we left the store. What time is it I ask. Check your android nelson said. I have an iPhone thanks I say. Whatever he said. It's 7pm I say. How long have we been out nelson said. Idk I was chased by a dog I say. Yea because you got scared when it barked at us nelson said. I didn't get scared I was uh jump scared I say. That makes no sense nelson said. Uh do you wanna leave the mall I ask. Why? Nelson asked. Because I'm tired plus I have a sleepover with my friends and by friends I mean no one and by sleepover I mean sleep in my room and do stuff I usually do during sleepovers I say. Uhm ok then let's go nelson said. Ok I say running to the exit. Bye mall I say.

Time skip

Y/n's pov
We went inside and saw cam sitting on the couch with lavar. Nelson I need to talk to you cam said. Nelson looked at me and I looked at him. Oh he said just nelson not y/n and nelson you're on your own I say. I hate you right now Nelson said. Thx I say going to my room I say. I went to my room and I got into my pajamas

I was gonna go get snacks and watch a movie until nelson yelled and slammed the door I didn't even wanna know. I left my room and ofc I got pushed back in by cam. What are you doing I ask. I'm going to talk to nelson he said. When the fuck did I ask I yell. Chill out he said walking into Nelson's room. I took the advantage to run into the kitchen but ofc lavar was standing there. What are you doing here I say. Making sure you don't mess up the kitchen again he said. I don't remember asking you if I messed it up because if you want a book of me asking you won't find when i asked did I make a mess in the kitchen i said. Fine go he said. No because I don't care anymore because you think I ask every 5 seconds, but guess what I say. What? Lavar asked. I DIDN'T FUCKING ASK YOU I yell. Ok we solved this problem already lavar said. DID I FUCKING ASK!?!?!? I yell. Cam come get your sister before I pull my hair out lavar said. Like I said it's gonna be hard cam said walking into the kitchen. What is? I ask. You're coming with me lavar said walking to Nelson's room. I ran behind him. He opened the door seeing nelson standing on his bed. Get the fuck out he said. What did I do? I ask. Not you lavar he said. Oh ok I said. Look bro- you know what fuck cam  lavar said flipping off the wall. They both did and kept repeating it. Weirdos I say. Did he keep you on the team nelson asked lavar. Yea? Lavar said. HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU 30 PLAYING ON A 17U TEAM nelson said. Lavar tried tackling him. But he's not wrong your like 30 and you have grandkids I said. You know what lavar walked off. I was on the floor laughing when nelson told lavar to get the fuck out then slammed the door. I was trying to be a good teammate lavar started. That's why his ass is off the fucking team lavar said. Me and nelson looked at each other so i opened the door and nelson yelled "WE DIDN'T ASK YOU". Nelson your stupid I say laughing. Your stupid he said. Ok well I'm going to have my sleepover I say. Why he asked. Because I want to I say. Whatever didn't ask he said sitting on his bed. Oh but you did ask I say. Get the fuck out he said. Your my favorite I said leaving. I know I am I'm everyone's favorite he said. I roll my eyes and leave his door open. Close the door he said. You have legs and feet for a reason I say go into my room and close the door. Today was a good and long day but it was better than any other day the team practices tomorrow so I have to go and "help" more like, boss everyone even cam, around.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5K 25 34
This is Season 2 to Forever Things get heated, more drama, and it's a Colby imagine so read it. Why not?
Good Girl Por Samone Lovee

Ficción General

1.3K 84 19
You don't get to keep fucking hurting me. I deal with all you bullshit and you expect me to keep a fucking baby because you in jail. Get real Camdyn.
4K 73 9
"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL YA? I DONT WANNA SEE YOU WITH ANYONE BUT ME NOBODY GETS ME, YOU DO" in which, two teenagers that are obviously in love tak...
76.9K 1.1K 44
there she goes again, the girl im inlove with... its cool we're just friends IN WHICH, NICO CANT HELP FALLING INLOVE WITH HER NEW FRIEND...