y/n + girl=?

Y/n's pov

"Nelson last night I had a dream that I was a bottle of ketchup and you were mustard and it's weird because your always Mayonnaise in my dreams" I said. "Y/n what the actual fuck" he said. "Stop" I said. "No shut up" he said.

He then got a call from his mama. "Hello" he said. "No mom I have enough of them" he said. "Yea when can I meet her" he asked. "Wait what" he said getting up and walking out my room. I got confused but I stayed in my room.

Then nelson called me. "Why are you calling my phone" I asked. "Come down stairs" he said. "Ok good bye" I said hanging up. I walked downstairs and saw Nelson's family and a girl. "Oh hi you must be y/n" his mom said.

"Yes I am it's nice to meet you" I said smiling. She then smiled back at me and looked at niles. "I heard you've met niles" she said. "Yes I did it was a chaotic day but yeah" I said. "Oh ok well nelson this is your new sister" she said.

"New sister" he asked. "Yes nelson her name is makenzie" she said. "Hi nice to meet you" she said holding out her hand to shake it. "Hi" he said shaking her hand. When she looked at me she got excited. "Omg hi" she said.

"Hi" I said. "I can't believe my first family member has a girlfriend your so pretty" she said. "Omg thank you so much" I said. I already knew that I would like this sister of his and she can be my new best friend.

"Can we be friends" she asked. "Yes ofc" I said. She then hugged me it felt better than Nelson's hugs. "How old are you" I asked. "Uhm I forgot I never had a birthday" she said. "It's ok" I said. "Oh hun your 13" mama Neumann said.

"Oh ok" she said. "Well we might stay at a hotel for next game" mama Neumann said. "Bet bro" nelson said doing a little dance. Makenzie looked at nelson confused. "It's ok he's a weirdo that's what your gonna live with" I told her.

"Excuse me it's a tiktok dance" nelson said. "What's tiktok" makenzie asked. Nelson then gave her bruh look. "How do you not know what tiktok is" he asked. "Nelson remember she's never had a phone before" I reminded him.

"Oh yea" he said. "Tiktok is an app that you can create videos and become famous" I said. "Will I be famous" she asked. "Trust me your a Neumann now your gonna be famous real quick" I said. "Shes not lying" niles said.

"Is he also my older brother" she asked. "Uh niles how old are you" I asked. "Twelve" he said. "Yea your older" I said. "Oh cool will you be my sister" she asked. "Uh" I said. "Yea she will in a few years" Nelson said.

"Nelson" I said. "I'm speaking facts" he said. "Yay I can't wait" she said. I smiled at her because she's just an adorable 13 year old. "I think we better go" Nelson's older brother said. "Holy shit" Nelson said. "What" I asked.

"You never met my older brother" he said. "Oh shit what's up y/n I'm Noah nice to meet you" he said. "Hi nice to meet you too" I said. "Ok we are out" niles said. "Slay" she said. "Uh what" nelson asked. "My bad guys" niles said.

"What did you do" I asked. "I let her watch tiktok with me and a video said slay now she likes the word" he said. "I can't with you" nelson said. "Shut up nelson your sped" niles said. "Niles  asher" mama Neumann said. "Sorry" he said.

This was recommended because I thought it was a good idea 🤷‍♀️