all the stars

This is the chapter we have all been waiting for 🤭

Y/n's pov
It was 10pm and I never told anyone how much I loved stars no one was supposed to know that. I went outside when no one was paying attention  I somehow got on the roof and sat there looking at the stars. I was staring until I got a tap on my shoulder. Huh what I said. Y/n you never told me you liked looking at stars nelson said. I didn't want anyone to know not even you I said. I feel betrayed he said. The stars are just pretty I said.

This may be the night that my dreams might let me know all the stars are closer~

They are very pretty nelson said. Yea especially those two I imagine them as best friends I said. Do they ever fall in love, nelson asked.

Love, let's talk about love is it anything or everything you hoped for?~

Sometimes they do or they go better off as friends I said sadly. Are we better off as friends nelson asked.

I get a feeling for you~

What do you think I ask. I mean I know I said I was done with girls but I'll try again he said. But why me I'm not like the girls you dated I said. Exactly your not like the other girls he said. I feel like I'm a bitch and too sarcastic I said.

Better live your life we were running out of time~

Come on try dating again nelson said. You know what I will try again I said. Now you get to experience what it's like dating Nelson Neumann he said.

This may be the night that my dreams might let me know all the stars are closer~

You're really stupid I said. Well stupid for you he said. What did I tell you about watching those damn rizz videos I said. Not to watch them he said. Then stop watching them I said. Ok I will he said. Now get off the roof before we fall I said. Ight well I'll be in my room if you need in anything he said getting down. Ok I said looking at the stars again. A few minutes go by and I feel happy because I got a boyfriend. This may be the night that my dreams let me know all the stars are closer that shit was trash I'm done singing I said getting off the roof. Where have you been cam asked while sitting on the couch. Outside duh I said. Just making sure you didn't leave because nelson came in like 10 minutes before you he said. Are we always supposed to be places at the same time I ask. Yes and no cam said. What? I ask. Yes because if y'all are out then y'all have to stay together at all times and no because it depends where y'all are, cam said. Ok nice story I'm going to bed now I said. As I was walking upstairs I heard nelson singing then he walked out of his room. And my girl thank you to my girl he said. Nelson are you ok I ask. Yep he said. Ok well I'm going to bed I said. Ok good night he said running downstairs. Good night I said going in my room. Tomorrow is a normal day but with a boyfriend.

Y'all were waiting for this chapter  but just because they started dating doesn't mean I'll end the book just yet there's still like 3 million chapters left 😉