meet my sister

Cam's pov
Ight team on the wall I say. I ain't doing wall sits nelson said. Nelson I never said to do wall sits I said. Anyways my parents are going on a business trip- but did I ask nelson interrupts. Nelson shut up lavar said. You shut up old man nelson said. Both of you shut up and let me talk I say. Anyways as I said my parents are going on a business trip and everyone except nelson knows my sister y/n who should've been here an hour ago I said. Then a girl walks in with shorts and a T-shirt. Yo she said. You're late I said. But did I ask tho she said. Great another nelson but a girl and she's my sister. Get over here I said pinching the bridge of my nose. She walks over to me drinking coffee at 12pm. What do you want she said. Why are you late I ask. Because I had to go to my basketball game she said. You didn't have a game today I said. Did I ask you she said. Anyways guys since you all know her except nelson, this is my 14 year old sister her name is y/n, she's stupid, crazy, mean asf, and kinda smart. Y/n shake Nelson's hand I said. No she said. Damn ok be like that nelson said. Fine take my hand what do you want now my p- don't even finish it I say. Whatever she said. Is practice over let's go she said. Yea I guess I say go to the van thing or whatever I say. I'm going to sleep on it nelson said. Ofc your lazy ass is y/n said. This is gonna be a long summer.......