who the fuck are you

Y/n's pov
I was peacefully sleeping until I heard nelson yell at someone. I woke up and tried minding my business but Cam needed me downstairs. You want me down there I said over the phone. Yea that's what I said Cam said. But like people are yelling I said. Yea I know that I need you in the kitchen so I can talk to you cam said. Fine but like stay on the phone please I said. For what cam asked. So I don't look nosey I said. Whatever he said. I quickly ran downstairs but I didn't see who nelson was yelling at but they saw me. Who the fuck are you she asked. Is this the pick me you like nelson she said pointing at me but looking at nelson. I slap her hand away from me. Bitch get that crusty ass finger away from me I said. Oh so she's bold ain't she the girl said. Who are you and why are you here I ask. I'm Frankie Nelson's girlfriend and I'm here so I can talk to my boyfriend she said. Ok well that was nice Frankie but waking me up out my sleep was stupid as hell and to come in here and yell is unexceptionable I said. Well baby go cry to your mommy because I'm gonna yell if I want to and like I asked who the fuck are you Frankie said. I'm y/n Wilder thank you I said. Well y/n go get your mommy to defend you she said. Well Frankie get out of here and stop yelling at me because I did nothing to you so you have no reason to yell in my face bitch I said. Ok time for you to y'know go do your homework cam said pushing me out the living room. It's summer dumbass I said walking away. Summer school homework cam said. I squint my eyes at him like he's stupid. Are you dumb because last time I checked I don't go to school I said. Just go cam said kicking me in the kitchen.

Nelson's pov

Ok listen Frankie, you had no reason to yell at her she was minding her business I said. Oh so your taking her side nelson I thought you were better than this Frankie said. Who the fuck are you I said. What do you mean she said. Your not the Frankie I know I said. What do you mean nelson she said. Your a fucking pick me I said. No  I'm not I know how to play basketball unlike that y/n girl she said. Listen stop bringing her up because that's the whole reason why your here and I don't want you here I'm done with you I said. What do you mean your done with me she said. We are over I said. You don't mean that nelson right she said. Oh but I do mean it I said. You know what fine I'm leaving she said. Omg your Smart for once i said. (Sound like anyone you know😏) I don't care I'm leaving she said opening and closing the door. Finally I can let her out the kitchen cam yelled. Then y/n ran out of the kitchen and ran into the living room. Did you handle it ok she asked. Yea I think she finally used her brain I said. That's nice it's too early I wanna go to sleep she said. Yea you do that I said. Ok bye she said running away. I walk into the kitchen and see cam looking at me with a I saw that look. What I ask. I saw that, he said. Saw what I asked. The way you looked at y/n I said. How did I look at her I asked. You looked at her with a I don't know how to say it but you looked like you were in love with her he said. No I don't......do I?

They have feelings for each other I think 🤔