a day with Nelson part 2

Y/n's pov
Ight so what store first I ask looking around the big ass mall. Not Victoria's secret he said. I don't shop there that would be the last place I shop at if it was the only store in the world I say. Finally a girl who hates Victoria secret but why tho nelson asked. I feel like a pervert made the store I say. Is it because of the song Victoria secret he asked. How did you know I asked. Just a guess but I wanna go to that store he said pointing at a store full of basketball stuff. Bet let's go I say. I was still wondering why he said finally a girl, did he date other girls I mean why should I care I don't like him I mean I do but as a friend. Ok so are you gonna stand there or figure out how we are gonna pay nelson said. What? I ask. Oh I have 5 cards so yea I say. What the fuck did you steal people's cards nelson asked. No my mom gave them to me because I told her what if cam didn't feed me I say. But he does I think nelson said. Exactly but he didn't yesterday I said. Because you were sleeping nelson said. Nah really I thought I was doing cartwheels in a box I say. Whatever uh are you gonna buy something in this store nelson asked. Yea I say running to the girls section. I saw something very cute.

 I saw something very cute

Nelson can I get it I ask. I don't care it's your money nelson said. I grab it off the rack we need to go to a shoe store I say. We go to the register and I told nelson to put his stuff down and I paid for stuff and ran to a shoe store. Bro slow the fuck down nelson said. I need my shoes I say. What shoes he said. Those I say walking into the store. Oh my fucking God he said. Omg I love those I say. I've seen your shoes on Instagram why do you need more nelson said. Because this one matches the dress I say. Oh my God nelson said.

If you touch my shoes you die I say

If you touch my shoes you die I say. Ok I won't he said. Good now let's pay I say. Ok Nelson said. I paid and we left the store. What time is it I ask. Check your android nelson said. I have an iPhone thanks I say. Whatever he said. It's 7pm I say. How long have we been out nelson said. Idk I was chased by a dog I say. Yea because you got scared when it barked at us nelson said. I didn't get scared I was uh jump scared I say. That makes no sense nelson said. Uh do you wanna leave the mall I ask. Why? Nelson asked. Because I'm tired plus I have a sleepover with my friends and by friends I mean no one and by sleepover I mean sleep in my room and do stuff I usually do during sleepovers I say. Uhm ok then let's go nelson said. Ok I say running to the exit. Bye mall I say.

Time skip

Y/n's pov
We went inside and saw cam sitting on the couch with lavar. Nelson I need to talk to you cam said. Nelson looked at me and I looked at him. Oh he said just nelson not y/n and nelson you're on your own I say. I hate you right now Nelson said. Thx I say going to my room I say. I went to my room and I got into my pajamas

I was gonna go get snacks and watch a movie until nelson yelled and slammed the door I didn't even wanna know

I was gonna go get snacks and watch a movie until nelson yelled and slammed the door I didn't even wanna know. I left my room and ofc I got pushed back in by cam. What are you doing I ask. I'm going to talk to nelson he said. When the fuck did I ask I yell. Chill out he said walking into Nelson's room. I took the advantage to run into the kitchen but ofc lavar was standing there. What are you doing here I say. Making sure you don't mess up the kitchen again he said. I don't remember asking you if I messed it up because if you want a book of me asking you won't find when i asked did I make a mess in the kitchen i said. Fine go he said. No because I don't care anymore because you think I ask every 5 seconds, but guess what I say. What? Lavar asked. I DIDN'T FUCKING ASK YOU I yell. Ok we solved this problem already lavar said. DID I FUCKING ASK!?!?!? I yell. Cam come get your sister before I pull my hair out lavar said. Like I said it's gonna be hard cam said walking into the kitchen. What is? I ask. You're coming with me lavar said walking to Nelson's room. I ran behind him. He opened the door seeing nelson standing on his bed. Get the fuck out he said. What did I do? I ask. Not you lavar he said. Oh ok I said. Look bro- you know what fuck cam  lavar said flipping off the wall. They both did and kept repeating it. Weirdos I say. Did he keep you on the team nelson asked lavar. Yea? Lavar said. HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU 30 PLAYING ON A 17U TEAM nelson said. Lavar tried tackling him. But he's not wrong your like 30 and you have grandkids I said. You know what lavar walked off. I was on the floor laughing when nelson told lavar to get the fuck out then slammed the door. I was trying to be a good teammate lavar started. That's why his ass is off the fucking team lavar said. Me and nelson looked at each other so i opened the door and nelson yelled "WE DIDN'T ASK YOU". Nelson your stupid I say laughing. Your stupid he said. Ok well I'm going to have my sleepover I say. Why he asked. Because I want to I say. Whatever didn't ask he said sitting on his bed. Oh but you did ask I say. Get the fuck out he said. Your my favorite I said leaving. I know I am I'm everyone's favorite he said. I roll my eyes and leave his door open. Close the door he said. You have legs and feet for a reason I say go into my room and close the door. Today was a good and long day but it was better than any other day the team practices tomorrow so I have to go and "help" more like, boss everyone even cam, around.