The Missing Mafia Princess

Від MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... Більше

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 66

4K 91 5
Від MafiaAngel8394

Another nightmare woke me up making me look at the clock on my nightstand and saw that the time was one in the morning.

I sat up in my bed then rubbed my eyes before crawling out of my bed and walked to my bathroom. I turned on the lights then closed the door and did my business.

Once I was done using the bathroom, I washed my hands then walked out of the bathroom. I tossed my hair up in a bun then walked out of my room and straight downstairs to the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and made sure no one was in the kitchen then I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge.

"Another nightmare?" I heard behind me making me turn to see Luca.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping?" I asked then took a sip out of the water bottle that was in my hand.

"Sorella, don't do that. You need to stop building a wall and pushing every problem you have behind that wall." Luca said making me look down at the floor then back at Luca.

"Yes, I had another nightmare." I said making him sigh then stand beside me.

"I know you don't wanna hear me say this but you are gonna have to tell dad, and our brothers." Luca said making me nod my head.

"I know, I just need a little bit before I do tell them." I said making Luca nod his head.

"Then how about you come sleep with me tonight?" Luca said making me nod my head then the two of us walked up to his room and I laid down under the covers.

Luca did the same after closing his bedroom door, and he reached up above his head and turned off the lights.

"Try to get some sleep, okay sorella gemella." Luca said making me smile weakly then close my eyes.

(sorella gemella- twin sister)

~

I woke up to knocking on the door and I felt Luca get out of the bed. "Never mind, she's in here. Can you wake her up? She's gotta train Alessandro in a hour." I heard a voice who recognized as Lorenzo.

"Yeah, I can wake her up." Luca said groggily then I heard the door close making me sit up and rub my eyes. "Oh, good you're awake. Now I'm going back to sleep." He said then fell onto the bed facing planting into the pillow.

I laughed at Luca then stood up out of his bed and walked out of his room to mine. Once I entered my room, I walked into my closet and changed out of my sleepwear into workout clothes.

After, changing into my workout clothes I walked out of my closet and then grabbed my phone from beside my pillow. Then, I walked over to my door and opened it then walked out of my room closing the door behind me.

I walked down the stairs then to the basement door and I twisted the doorknob and then opened the door. I stepped down a step and closed the door behind me before walking down the stairs.

I walked down the hall to the gym to workout before training Alessandro. When, I entered the gym I sat my phone down on the bench and started punching the punching bag.

Alessandro might yell at me for not wearing gloves but after yesterday I don't think I need them. I threw a couple more punches at the bag then walked over to the weights and started lifting weights.

The gym door opened making me sit down the weights and looked to see Alessandro. "You're early." He said making me nod my head.

"I wanted to workout before we started training." I said placing the weights back in the spot where I got them from.

"Are you okay to train me?" Alessandro asked making me nod my head.

"I'm okay, I slept in Luca's room last night." I said making him respond back with an 'okay'.

"I'm ready if you wanna start now." Alessandro said making me nod my head.

I grabbed my phone from the bench then the two of us walked out of the gum and straight to the training room. When we walked into the training room, and Alessandro set up the mats for us.

We started training and Alessandro tried to tackle me but I dodged him making him fall to the ground. "Come on Sandy, this isn't the time to laying around." I said unaffected by his move.

He stood up from the ground then tried kicking at me but I caught his leg and pushed him causing him to fall to the ground. "Jesus, brother. You are so out of shape." I said making him glare at me.

Alessandro tried throwing punches at me and I dodged every since punch and then tripped him. "Brother, are you even trying?" I asked.

"I'm using everything in me." He said clearly annoyed as he stood up from the ground.

He charged at me then tried punching me again but I dodged them again and grabbed his arm then, threw him over my shoulder. "Goddamn it." He said rolling around on the ground.

"How's it going?" We heard Dad's voice from behind us making me step back and then turn around.

"I can not touch her. She's way to fucking fast and strong." Alessandro said staring up at the ceiling.

"I think that's enough for today, princess you can leave." Dad said making me nod my head.

I looked at Alessandro one last time before exiting the training room and walked out of the basement to my bedroom.

I walked into my bedroom closing the door behind me and then I walked into my closet to grab an outfit. I walked out of the closet with the outfit in my hands and walked into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower then closed the bathroom door and stripped out of my workout clothes and stepped into the shower.

I did my shower routine then turned off the shower and stepped out of the shower. I grabbed two towels from the rack and used one to wrap my hair then used the other one to dry my body.

Once, I was dried completely I got dressed into the outfit I picked out which was a black long sleeve crop top with gray and black sweatpants.

I grabbed my hair dryer from underneath the sink and plugged it into the wall then dried my hair. I brushed my hair then I grabbed the mascara from the drawer and applied it to my eyelashes.

I grabbed my toothbrush then placed toothpaste on the brush and started brushing my teeth. When I was done brushing my teeth, I started cleaning up and put things away in their assigned spot.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw the light for breakfast for glowing making me look at the door deciding if I wanna go eat breakfast or not.

There was a knock on the door breaking me out of my train of thought. I walked over to my door opening it to reveal Emiliano.

"Did you not see the light glow?" He asked making me nod my head.

"I'm not hungry, I'll be down for lunch." I said closing the door after saying that and then I walked over to my bed and sat at the end of my bed.

I laid back then stared at the ceiling thinking about a way to tell them about the nightmares. I sat up and then grabbed my tv remote and turned on the tv then turned on Ghost Adventures.

As I was sitting there at the end of the bed, the race popped into my head making me check my phone to see what day it was and it was Friday.

"Fuck." I snapped to myself then stood up from my bed and walked back into my closet to pick out an outfit for tonight.

I finally found an outfit after searching for almost an hour. I laid the outfit out on the couch then walked out of the closet and over to my desk area. I sat down and opened my computer then started hacking into the Russian servers.

I hacked into their servers and started going through their files again. I didn't see anything different so, I logged out of their servers and closed my computer.

There was a knock at the door making me turn around in the chair and I watched my door open then my dads head peeked in.

When his eyes landed on me he opened the door then walked in closing the door behind him. "We need to talk." He said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"About what?" I asked confused making him give me the 'you know whats' face. "Dad there's multiple things what are you talking about specifically?" I asked then realized what I just said.

"What things are you talking about? Huh, Princess? I was just going to ask why you're not eating but now that you mentioned that there's other things, start talking." He said in a stern tone, making me sigh.

"I'm having nightmares, and that's what targeted me to black out today." I said while looking down in my lap.

"Princess, why didn't you say anything?" He asked as he sat on the couch.

"I'm not used to telling anyone anything because I never had anyone to talk to so I got used to it." I said making him grab my hand and give it a gentle squeeze.

"You got us now, baby, don't be afraid to talk to one of us." He said making me nod my head.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

432K 11.3K 63
A man claimed by the devil. A woman claimed by no one. Until him. Santo Romano is a monster. His family relies on him to torture and kill. It's his...
Found Від Belle

Щоденники та біографії

342K 8.7K 60
FINISHED. 12/25/23 Second book will posted on February 10, is called 'Lost.' Will have a sequel to this book. Aurora is a new born baby. When her par...
Azalea Від epic_shit

Романтика

161K 3.7K 74
18 year old Azalea who lives in Russia and has no family, What happened when she finds out that she's mafia princess, a girl who's been born in De Lu...
2.9M 78.2K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...