Chapter 59

Once we were all in the app, Roman gave us a code that we all typed in then we all could see each other's pin point on the screen.

Domenico stood up and walked into the kitchen and we watched his pin point move from the living room to the kitchen.

"It works." Alessandro said as he placed his phone away and I did the same, and Luca place his phone on his available thigh.

Domenico walked back into the living room with a big smile on his face. "Now if Luca or Yaszy try to hide from me again then now I can find them." Domenico said making me roll my eyes.

"This is not going to be used for that. It's to be used if one of us goes missing." Dad said making Domenico groan which made Dad glare at Nico who then sat down in his seat with his head low.

"Does everyone else understand that?" Dad said making everyone say yes then it was quiet until Matteo spoke up.

"How good is the tracker?" Matteo said.

"What do you mean, son?" Dad asked.

"The trackers we own personally can only be deactivated by being tased or taken out of the skin." Matteo said making Roman speak up.

"These trackers can only be deactivated when taken out of the skin, there's no chance anyone would find the trackers because it's tiny and if they try to use a tracker finder on you guys it won't show because I made these myself." Roman said making Matteo nod his head then kept quiet.

Alessandro turned on the television then turned on something for us all to watch. I still had my head on Luca's thigh and he was pulling a game on his phone.

I roll onto my stomach then fixed the blanket with the help from Luca and there was a little pain in my stomach but, it was bare able.

I closed my eyes to let them rest but I didn't realize how tired I was until darkness consumed me.

Third Person

The Romano family and Roman were watching Boxing until lunch was ready. Alessio didn't understand why it was so quiet until he looked around the room and that's when his eyes landed on the twins.

Luca was playing a game on his phone while Yaszy was asleep in his lap. Alessio smiled at the view in front of him. As Alessio was looking at the twins his mind went back to when his princess was taken.

"Dad have you seen Mom or Sorella?" Fourteen year old Matteo asked Alessio.

"Did you check our room?" Alessio asked making Matteo nod his head.

That's when a bad feeling started to come in his stomach and he stood up then searched the entire house with the help of his sons, guards. Neither one of them found Elena or their princess and that's when they knew Elena ran off with their princess.

Alessio commanded everyone in the house to go out and find Elena and their princess but everyone came back empty handed.

Alessio tried the tracker that was in Elena's arm but there was no pin point which means she took the tracker out. "Fuck!" Alessio yelled then slid everything off his desk and then started throwing objects at the wall.

Alessandro walked in the room, crying while holding a piece of paper in his hand. He handed the paper to Alessio, walked out closing the door behind him then Alessio started reading the note.

Dear Alessio, I hate to do this but it's safer for her this way. I took her so she didn't grow up spoiled. I will make sure when she's older that she's will want nothing to do with you guys.