Chapter 12

We all woke up and ate breakfast before we started training. I already know everything so, this training will probably be a waste of time.

The training was easy as fuck, nothing I haven't learned. I had to fight Alessandro and I kicked his ass making everyone shocked because Sandro is the best fighter out of all of them but now it's me.

"She kicked your ass good, brother. You're still on the floor." Dante said making Alessandro lift his head and glare at Dante.

I walked over to Alessandro and held my hand out to help him up. He grabbed my hand and pulled himself up but tried to trip me making me grab his arm and flip him over my shoulder making everyone laugh.

"She's way too strong dad, no one can touch her." Lorenzo said making me smirk.

"Then that means she's ready to be in the Mafia," Dad said sending me a smile.

The training was finally over, and I took a shower to wash off all the sweat. Luca and I were chilling in his room which was like mine but his stuff is all red.

"You did amazing today, you beat Sandro. No one can beat him, but you did and I'm proud of you sister." Luca said making me smile.

"Thank you, brother." I said while smirking which made him smile.

"You start a new school tomorrow, how do you feel?" Luca asked.

"I don't like school because it's full of drama, everywhere you turn there's a small fight going on." I said rolling my eyes.

"You know your eyes can get stuck in the back of your head if you keep doing that." Luca said making me chuckle while shaking my head.

"Roll your eyes and I'll make them get stuck by slapping the back of your head." I smirked darkly making him smirk back.

"We are twins for sure." He said making me chuckle.

"Kids' lunch is done." Dad said peeking his head in Luca's room. Luca stood up and I jumped on his back making him laugh.

He walked out of his room with me still on his back and he walked to the top of the stairs and then walked down them. We reached the dining area where everyone else was sitting.

"Where were you two at? Everywhere I looked you two were nowhere to be found." Nico asked.

"We were in my room, dork." Luca said making me laugh.

"Not uh, because I checked multiple times and you two were not in there." Nico said glaring that the two of us.

"We kept hiding from your ass." Luca said making everyone laugh and Nico crossed his arms while glaring at Luca.

"Okay you three, we need to discuss some things for tomorrow. You three will be driving separately unless you guys decide to drive together." Dad said.

"I call riding with Yaszy and Luca." Giovanni said making me smirk.

"I'll probably end up dropping you off at the junkyard." I said making him gasp.

"Never mind, I'll ride with Nico." Giovanni said.

"I'm just kidding, you can ride with Luca and me. If you want you can as well Nico." I said making him smile.

"This is going to be interesting," Giovanni said making Dante slap the back of his head.

"Ow, what the hell was that for?!" He asked making me laugh.

At least he got an answer this time. "There's going to be nothing interesting boy." Dante said making Gio groan.

"Okay, kids." Dad said making us all stop and look at him.