Chapter 42

"How has being with Alessio been?" Jessica asked.

"Amazing, when I was with my adoptive parents I felt like something was missing and now that feeling is gone." I said making Jessica smile.

"I'm glad you're in better care, you deserve to be happy and healthy. Not, beaten or tortured." Jessica said making me smile softly.

I told them everything, from how I was taken and then trained by the Russians to being reunited with my family again.

Mike and Harvey were furious as for Jessica and Donna they were crying. Time passed from when I told them and we were sitting in Jessica's office catching up.

There was a knock at the door making all of us look towards the door to see Louis. "The rumors are true." He said while looking at me.

"What rumors?" Harvey asked making Louis look at anyone but him.

"Rumors are going around about how Alessio Romano's daughter is here and now that I met her, she looks familiar." He said making me look at Donna and smirk.

"But, anyway I need to talk to you three. Do you mind?" He asked me then, turned his attention to Jessica and Harvey, Mike.

"I'll go see Rachel, while you guys talk," I said making Mike wrap his arm around me and pulled me against him which made me confused.

"Mike, let her go. I need to talk to you three." Louis said but, Mike didn't let go.

"Whatever you got to say, you can say it around Blossom," Jessica said making Louis's eyes widen.

"Blossom as in the fourteen-year-old that came and disappeared one day?" Louis said making Jessica nod her head.

"The one and only, and be nice because Jessica won't be the one firing you if you say anything because it would be Romano," Harvey said making Louis nod his head and then walking away.

A smile formed on my face as I watched Louis leave because of Harvey. "Now Blossom, are you hungry?" Harvey asked making me nod my head with a smile.

I noticed Mike hasn't still let me go and I looked at Donna who just smiled. "Mike, I know you missed me but can you possibly let go?" I spoke up causing him to let me go.

"I'm sorry, I just missed you." He said making me smile bigger.

"You're fine." I said as I sat up straight.

"Let's all go out for breakfast, Mike go get Rachel and meet us at the elevators." Harvey said standing up and buttoning his suit, and Mike stood up and walked out of the room.

"Let's invite Louis, he knows his place now." I said standing up and making Jessica nod her head then walked out of her office to Louis's office.

"Are you sure you want to invite him, Blossom?" Harvey asked making me nod my head.

"I'm sure." I said walking over to Harvey and patting his chest gently before walking out of Jessica's office.

I walked down the hallway with Harvey and Donna following behind me. "So, we'll be seeing more of you?" Donna asked.

"Oh, you know it." I said making Donna clap and smile which made me smile and look at Harvey who was looking at me with complete happiness on his face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him which made him smile.

"I just missed you even if we only met once." He said making me chuckle and smile softly.

We walked around the corner and then down to the elevators where Mike and they were already waiting. "Blossom!" Rachel said crushing me into a hug which made me smile because she was always so sweet to me.