The shadow

By reilly_holland

Mia Sanchez is a young girl who moved into town with her mom after her fathers passing. She's broken , lost a... More

The present
Mystery
Story time
Crush and burn
Beers and blood
Regrets
Surprise surprise
Changing our lives
Hideouts, tryouts
Our cast
Unpleasent surprises pt 1
Unpleasent surpises pt 2
??
Truths been told
Blast to the past
Flashbacks..
Training session
Changes for the good or bad?
Football game pt one
Football game pt two
new start ?
savior part 1
savior part 2
Until him book series
flowers
special visits
Protecting feelings
Evil is near
Girls night out
Changed desires
Truth unfolds
Truth unfolds part 2
The deal
Night of the ball
Night of the ball part 2
The necklace
Birthday ruins
Wrong or right
Losing sacrifice
Final kiss
Goodbye, the shadow
Check it out 🀍

The plan

259 19 3
By reilly_holland

Please vote and comment ?❤️they really keep me going ❤️for those who do comment thank you sm !

ALEXA'S POV

" tell me what's going on." Damon said while sitting down , as I look at him I notice he looks paler then usual and weak as hell. I think for a moment , but shake the thought away .

" we need to let jean go." I tell him ,

" what ? Why ?" Damon asks , Jake looks between us obviously confused ,

" I have this bad feeling and I think it's better if she's not here , besides she's suffered awhile." i explain to him, Jake's eyes widen and stands up from his seat .

" wait a girl is getting tortured here ?" He asks. I roll my eyes at his question.

"it's my sister jean , you probably don't remember her,you haven't seen her in awhile. " Damon tells jake , he gives a skeptic look then sits down .

" this is insane." he mutters lowly , I then give a confused look .

" wait what is Jake doing here anyway ?" I ask , Jake chuckles and shrugs .

" long story." Damon says ,

" I have something to tell you." I tell damon , he looks at me and motions me to continue,

" your father invited Mia to the ball ."

MIA'S POV

I wake up around 2am , I look to see Jenna and Hannah still asleep, I get up from my mattress and head up the basement stairs.

I go and walk to the kitchen. I turn on the faucet and let the water pour in the cup .

I drink and put the glass in the sink , as I go to walk back to the basement I notice the backdoor was wide open , my eyes widen and I close and lock the door.

I grab a kitchen knife , I hear a noise upstairs and slowly walk up the stairs.I heard the noise in my room , I begin to walk towards my room.

I open the door and as I walk in I don't see anyone .

" Mia." I jump at the sound of my name and point the knife at the person.

" Damon ?" I whispered , he looks exhausted , I drop the knife and walk up to him , I grab his face gently and he just stares at me .

" are you okay?" I ask him , I notice he starts to fall forward and I catch his weight , I walk towards the right and sit him on the bed .

I run to my bathroom and fill a glass of water and go back to him , I put the glass to the lips and he immediately starts to drink , like he hasn't in days , I cup his cheek gently.

" when was the last time you ate something?" I ask him quietly, he weakly shrugs , my eyes slightly widen .

" Damon why haven't you ate?" I ask him , why would he Starve himself , I don't understand.

" because the last 5 days I haven't stopped thinking about you , every time I slept I would have a nightmare about you and every time I tried to eat I would throw it up." he says lowly , my eyes start to tear up , this is my fault ?

" I'm sorry Damon." I tell him , he holds my hands that was resting on his face and looks at me.

" it's not your fault , it's mine . I should've told you princess. " he whispers, I look at him and he gives me a small smile,

" I'll be right back okay ?" He nods and I walk out the room, I go downstairs and enter the kitchen. I begin to find something for him to eat , I walk to the fridge to go look in the freezer ,

I take out two hot pockets and put them in the microwave.

" you must be hungry." I quickly turn around to see Jenna smiling at me ,

" oh y-yeah I'm just getting a late night snack , I'll be down in a minute." she nods and walks back down to the basement, sometimes the basement creeps me out but where would they sleep in my room ? I only have one bed .

I take the hot pockets out the microwave and put them on a plate , I grab some juice from the fridge and head upstairs. I open my bedroom door and walk in , I see him sitting in the same spot .

" here eat this." I bend down to his level as he sits on the ledge of my bed , I smile as he starts to eat, he looks at me as he chews, he's so cute .

A minute goes by and he finishes eating , he drinks the juice I gave him and I go to sit on the bed as well .

I cross my legs and he backs up to sit next to me , we both sit on the the headboard of the bed.

" why didn't you tell me about Vicious coming to see you ?" He asks me , I look at him and I sigh ,

" because I didn't want you getting involved."

" getting involved? Mia your the one who got involved into my mess don't you see that?" I look down and start to think , what if something goes wrong ? I don't want anyone I care for getting hurt , so I'd rather put myself in danger .

" just promise me you won't go to the ball , I don't want to risk you getting hurt. "

" Mia you kn-" before he could finish that sentence I cut him off ,

" promise me you won't go." I tell him , he stares at me for a moment and sighs .

" I promise I won't go." he sighs , relieved with his answer I lay down , he looks down at me ,

" will you sleep with me ?" I ask him , he nods and lays down as well ,

" good night Damon." I close my eyes and start to drift off to sleep.

" good night princess "

JAME'S POV

After Alexa told me about the ball I knew something was up , they know Mia would tell us , right ? I mean yeah Damon and Mia weren't on speaking terms but he would have found out eventually.

" what should we do guys ? " hale asked me and Alexa , haily and Sarah are currently upstairs asleep , it's about 4am right now .

" we go to the stupid ball." I tell them , Alexa scoffs while playing with her blade .

" yeah that's a good idea , go in there blind ? Man why didn't damon pick me for his second." she says , the last part in a mutter , I glare at her ,

" vicious gave her his word right ? So we're safe for now "

" the ball is tomorrow , if we're gonna go I need to know now so I could go shopping." Hale says , Alexa chuckles at his comment ,

" we're going . " I tell them ,

Time to crash a party .

MIA'S POV

My eyes flutter open , i retrace what happened yesterday, Damon was here , we spoke and he knows about the ball , as I start to move around I realize the pillow isn't as soft as usual.

I scream and fall on the ground when I realized I was sleeping on Damon.

" you know you liked it." I hear damon say , I get up and glare at him ,

" why are you still here ?" I ask him in a annoyed tone glaring at me .

" I remember your exact words princess, does ' will you sleep with me ' ring any bells ?" He says smirking. I roll my eyes.

He glares at me and snatches my hand and pulls me towards him , he hovers me , I manage to let out a laugh.

" what's funny ?" He asks looking at me with entertainment in his eyes ,

" how mad you get when I roll my eyes at you." he chuckles and backs up giving me space.

" I don't get mad." he mutters , I chuckle and he smiles at me .

" Mia ?" My eyes widen when I hear Hannah Call me from downstairs,

" you have to go." I say quickly, I get up and put my hair in a ponytail .

" why ?" He asks , still laying down on the bed , I hurry to him and grab him by his arm ,

" because, they can't know your here." I say struggling to even pull him an inch ,

" gosh you are heavy. " he laughs at my comment .

" Mia are you okay ?" I hear Jenna yell up , Damon gets up and slowly walks to the balcony.

"Move faster you giant !" I harshly whisper, why was he being so difficult?

" Alright alright, I'm going." he then stops in front of the balcony door .

" what are you doing damon ?" I say to him, he's staring at me with a smirk as if he has something planned .

" kiss me and I'll leave." my eyes widen at his request,

" are you serious?"he nods and looks down at me , I start to hear footsteps .

" fine." I say , I grab his face and pull him towards mine , our lips meet and he grabs onto my waist.

I thought I would want to kiss him for a second but it's turning into a minute.

His hands slide down and grabs my thighs and sets me on my dresser , we continue to kiss. He moves down to my neck .

" Damon." I moan out , not wanting him to stop , but I knew he had too , they were gonna find out he was in here. I start to pull away and so does he , he looks at me with desperation.

" I've missed you princess. " he whispers, I continue to stare at him , not knowing what to say , I missed him too..But did he deserve to be missed?

He lifts me off the dresser and sets me down , he backs away and walks out to the balcony, just as he walks out my bedroom door opens .

" what are you doing ?" Jenna asks with Hannah behind her ,

" I was getting my clothes so I could take a shower ." I lie , they nod and Hannah looks behind me ,

" why is your balcony door open ?" She asks , I turn around and go to close it, I don't see damon anywhere , I close it and lock it .

" needed some air. " I told her , she shrugged and walked downstairs,

" well what time are we going shopping ?" Jenna asked me , I remember we were going to the ball ,

" we could go when my mom gets home ?" I tell her she nods and we walk downstairs to the kitchen,

" I'm thinking we should color coordinate. " Hannah said smiling , Jenna looks at us and smiles hard ,

" I was thinking the same thing !" I nod in agreement, I'm only going there for one reason , little did they know .

HALE'S POV

I met up with Jake at the tuxedo store , Damon told jake to go to the ball with us because he wasn't going , which is weird .

" what color are you getting ?" Jake asked , I look around at the colors and spot one that I like ,

" this maroon looks nice, maroon jacket and black vest ." I tell him ,

" nice man. " he walks left looking for his tuxedo now , Minutes later we got our tuxedos , his is blue and black.

" so what's the plan going to be ? We just walk in and party ?" Jake asked me , I look at him and chuckle ,

" no of course not , we have a plan , I'll keep you updated ." As we walk back to the car I see Jenna , Mia and Hannah .

The first person who noticed me and jake was Hannah .

JAKE'S POV

" hey guys !" She yells , Mia looks at Hannah with confusion then at me , her eyes slightly widen then changes into a small smile , I smile back and walk towards them .

" what are you guys up too ?" Hannah asks us and she smiles at me but I turn away , I think she has feelings for me , but I'm not ready to be in a relationship.

As if Hannah notices my movement I notice she's no longer in a happy mood . " we just got our tuxedos for the ball." hale tells Hannah , she replies with an "oh." and continues to look down.

Mia notices the tension and she clears her throat making all of look at her.

" well since everyone here has dates besides Hannah and Jake , why don't you two go together?" As Mia finishes her sentence Hannah's face lights up with happiness, and mine with confusion , why would she do that? I asked myself .

" I would love too." I say with a cheesy voice , I look at Mia and it seems as if she's keeping her laugh in , I cock my head to the side motioning for her to follow me , I walk to my car as Hannah , Jenna and hale talk.

" why on earth would you do that?" I ask Mia , me being impatient I cross my arms ,

" I'm sorry but you needed a date and I know Hannah likes you , why not give her a chance ?" She asks , I shrug and run my hand through my hair ,

" your right , thanks." As I go to leave she grabs my arm ,

" I need to ask you something , can we meet up later?" She asks me , ask me what?

" yeah of course." she smiles and walks back to the group , Why do I get the feeling it's nothing good ?

VICIOUS POV

I'm currently at the tuxedo place to get my tux for the ball , " are you ready for checkout ?" The receptionist asked , I noticed she started to blush as I look at her .

" yes please, would you be able to drop it off at my house ?" I ask her not in the mood to carry it around,

" yes of course Mr.Rose , it will arrive at your house in an hour."

" thank you." I nod and walk out the store , as I'm walking I look to my left to see Mia walking into a dress store.

I smile at the sight of her , I shake the thought out of my head . what the hell is wrong with me? I notice her friends walk in ,

just then my phone rings , I pick up. " hello ?"

" hello son , how's everything going ?" My father says on the other line. I roll my eyes, as if he really cares.

" get to the point father, we know you called for a reason ." he chuckles and I again roll my eyes ,

" have you spoke to Mia at all ?" My eyes immediately snaps to the entrance door she was just standing at , did she go inside already?

" vicious?" I hear my name called behind me , I turn to see Mia's small form in front of me , I hang up on my father not wanting him to know I'm speaking to her .

" hello princess." I say to her, she looks up at me and raises her eyebrows, I chuckle at her reaction,

" what are you doing here ?" She asks me ,

" well buying a suit for the ball of course." I smirk at her , she chuckles .

" you own a dozen suits." she said , she's not lying , I wear suits a lot instead of normal clothes don't ask me why .

" yeah but not a suit for a ball." I explain to her , she nods , " I guess your right."

" now what about you ?" I ask her , she points to the dress store ,

" getting a dress from there. " I nod and smile ,

" make sure to buy a crown, it'll finish the princess appearance." she looks down and smiles .

" whatever you say , I have to go though, see you soon." she says ,

" see you soon princess." she smiles and walks back to the store , she looks back at me before walking in.

I wish you were mine Mia , but your interested in my brother, which kills me . Why do I always fall for my brothers girlfriends?

That's it for this chapter !❤️what did you guys think ?

Will damon and Mia possibly get back together ?

Who do you ship damon and Mia OR vicious and Mia OR both ? For me it's damon and Mia 😁

What does Mia have to talk to jake about ?

Will jake give Hannah a chance ?

Will they keep jean locked up ?

Or will they give her up ?

VOTE and COMMENT PLEASE ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 5.3K 83
Book 1. Eros; passion, lust and pleasure -- in other words, romantic and passionate love. A passionate physical and emotional love based on aestheti...
378K 4.6K 25
⚠️ ⚠️⚠️ VERY EXPLICIT⚠️⚠️⚠️ 18+!!! Meet Mia, a bad bitch who wants her cake and wants to eat it too. She's a feisty hustler who's been getting it ou...
1.2M 26.6K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
64.7K 3.2K 46
[COMPLETED] Three years ago, she ran away from something she doesn't want to go back to, and never looked back. But that doesn't mean she's safe. 21...