Burn Me Right

By Nyxiden

Autumn Wraith took a step a 20-year-old shouldn't take. She was naïve for her own ruin. One wrong move, or sh... More

warnings
Diabolus et angelus eius....
Prologue
Angelus Mortis
manes praeterita
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 55

794 58 43
By Nyxiden

His face mirrored shock, his grey eyes bringing up a storm, and I wasn't afraid of him for the first time in forever.

"Why April? Why won't you accept this? Why do you have to make it so fucking complicated?" He asked me, pulling my hair. How the fuck can he ask me that?

I gritted my teeth, barring it, and gulped all the anger, trying not to lash at him. Anger won't do any good. "Are you out of your fucking mind Liam?" I balled my fists, punching him in his chest. Are you fucking delusional? Or did your psycho ass forgot to remember?" I hit him again. I am not a murderer, but I wish I had a knife. I wanted to rip his heart out, making him feel the same pain he caused me all these years.

"Do you want me to give you all the details? You raped me, Liam. You fucking raped me," I slapped him. My anger got the worst of me. "You took my life away," I beat him again. But there was no anger on his face. Why? Why isn't he showing his rage? Why isn't he hurting me?

"Answer me, Liam. Did you forget how you forced yourself on me? You raped me all night. Maybe you fucking forgot those details, but I remember them all too well. Every (jab in the chest with a finger) bit (jab) of (jab) it."

"You ripped my soul. You used my love. You bruised my heart," I can go on and on about the horrid things he did to me. But he knew all of those and did them to me anyway. "This life is a prison."

He looked down at my finger, touching his chest. "You and your family should go to hell, Liam. Because God willing, I escape. I will bring you all to your knees," I stared at him with a hatred that could turn him into stone. I wished I was Medusa.

"I will make sure you and your family suffer."

Again, I was met with silence. "You know, Liam, for a man who despises his father. You are very much like him," That got a reaction out of him, and he pushed me into the wall. His pupils dilated and seemed to cover his entire sclera.

"I AM NOTHING LIKE MY FATHER. MY FATHER IS A FUCKING PEDO," he screamed in my face. "DO YOU GET ME? I AM NOT MY FATHER. HE IS A SON OF A BITCH," his angry breath seared my skin.

"YOU ARE," I screamed back at him. "YOU ARE A SON OF A BITCH TOO. A RAPING SON OF A BITCH," This is the most I have ever screamed at him. I was always supposed to keep my head down and lower my voice. Not anymore. I am not his needy crowning jewel anymore. I will be the gasoline down his throat that will burn him from within. I will be the flame or a candle that will burn his house down or myself.

"Don't you remember my screams, Liam? Or were the screams too familiar to you? Did my screams resemble the screams of your mother when your father forced her?" It was a guess. Based on what his mother had told me, I am sure she was raped. I wasn't supposed to say things like that to him, but I was desperate to. I wanted to hurt him with my words, which made him mad. He looked possessed.

"LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON," was the last word I said before I felt a sharp sting on my cheek. A slap that I had ever felt from him. It was so powerful that I had to take a few minutes before I composed myself to look at him.

I scoffed, "Go ahead, Liam, the more you hit me, the more you prove to me that you are him," he can hit me. He can punish me all he wants. I will not back down. Maybe he will show mercy and kill me.

"Shut up before I fuck you to death, April," he pulled his hair, trying to lessen his anger, and I laughed. "That's the best you can do, Liam? Is that the best threat you can come up with?" I got up. "If you think your dick can scare me. You are mistaken. I had been through worse. There is nothing you can do to me worse than being fucked by you, and I already lived it."

"Don't make me mad, April," he undid his belt and bent me at the edge of his bed. I can tell where this was going.

"Blood doesn't lie. The same filthy blood flowing in your veins ruined my life. What else can I expect from his son," he got up. He pulled me up by my hair. Throwing me on the bed, he hovered over me.

"If I have to let you go, April. I will join you in death. But keep in mind, I am not Ryle Hart. I will never be him," with a loud thud, he banged the door shut and walked away. I sat on the bed, feeling numb. His obsession is getting out of hand. I won't survive it, and darkness consumed me before I could get up and act.

.........................

Autumn walked out the door to see a fuming Bella walk by. She grabbed the girl and pushed her into the room. "Are you sleeping with Zyler?" was the first question that the girl asked. Something like a frenzy enveloped Autumn. Why does everyone always assume she is sleeping with him?

She closed her eyes for a minute and opened them. "Of course, that's the only way a girl can climb the corporate ladder. It's not like we have any other skills or talents. We're just all here to sleep on our way to the top. Why else would we be working so hard?"

She could be angry and yell at Bella, which would make her look like a fool. Bella's face showed surprise. She expected the girl to accept whatever Bella was throwing at the girl. But Autumn was tired of being pushed around.

"Who knows?" Bella looked down at Autumn with an expression close to disgust.

Although shocked at the woman's audacity, Autumn did not want to act out of whim. "You know, wouldn't you, mam? It takes experience to know that women sleep with their bosses to climb the ladder, and I wonder how that thought crossed your mind," Autumn stepped away, folding her hands.

Autumn was fed up with the arrogance of the wealthy. They seemed to think their money gave them the right to treat everyone else like dirt. But Autumn wasn't going to let them get away with it. She would show them she was just as good as they were, if not better.

"Arrogant B.............." She couldn't finish her sentence when Zyler yelled. "Bella," that made her stop, and he turned around.

She faked innocence and turned around, running to the man. Autumn wasn't a fool. She knew how this would play out. It would end up with him yelling at her even though Bella was rude. "She......" Zyler grabbed Bella's hand and dragged her into his office.

"What the fuck are you doing here, and who gave you permission to come up here?" he wanted to cut off Bella's tongue for even so much thinking to call his woman a Bitch. No, he couldn't do that. That would make Bella doubt his intentions for Autumn, and he couldn't be sloppy with everything at stake.

"Why is she here?" Bella crossed her arms across her chest, staring at Zyler as if she had authority over him. He raised his eyebrow and strolled to his desk, not bothering to answer her. He lit his cigarette and sighed.

"Why are you here?" He raised his brow.

"Why is she here? On this floor as your assistant. I investigated her file. She is not qualified to be here," Bella's voice made Zyler furious.

"I can fucking do whatever the fuck I want," he rounded his table and sat in his chair. He crossed his feet on the table and ignored Bella that she existed.

"You can't treat me like this," Irritated, she uncrossed her arms and walked over to him.

"I can't?" Zyler challenged. This made her yield. She could she couldn't win.

Stammering, she tried to correct herself. "I meant," she dragged her perfectly manicured nails on the neat glass desk, seductively trying to woo him. It had been many months since she fucked him. The urge was getting out of hand.

"I am sorry," she apologized.

"Get out," with poise, he inhaled the smoke without sweating.

"Always so cruel and hot," she leaned, trying to rub her face on his. Zyler closed his eyes and moved away. He did not want her scent anywhere near him. It was her scent he wanted forever.

"If you don't step away right now. I will bang your head on this very table," the threat was real. There was an unsettling smile on his face. It wasn't good. Gulping, she moved away. "Next time you order me around. I will not hesitate to put a bullet between your eyes."

Stomping her feet, Bella huffed away. "Whore," he mumbled under his breath. Picking the receiver, he called someone, "Is everything ready?" he asked the person on the other end of the phone. After hearing a satisfactory answer, Zyler hung up.

The clock buzzed 5, and he sprung from his chair. He didn't knock and barged into Autumn's cabin. "It is time," he dragged her out of the chair to the elevator and then to the jet.

"Where are we going?" She wasn't okay going anywhere with him.

"If I tell you, it wouldn't be a surprise now, would it?" he smugly eyed her.

"I am not a fan of surprises," she bit her lip. She was curious to ask him something. Releasing her lower lip from her teeth, she willed to ask him the question that had been nagging her since her interaction with Bella.

"Why do you treat Bella like that?" she fumbled with her fingers, and he lifted her from her seat and made her sit in his lap. Staring into her eyes, her wet his lips. She is something else; she could be bold when she wanted to and then morph into a shy little ball of fur the next minute.

"Like what?" He feigned innocence.

"Like she is not worthy of being treated like a human," she didn't dare to look up. He was staring deep into her existence.

"Is she worthy of being treated as a human?" He made her sit properly on his thigh.

"Everyone is," she was quick to answer.

"Hmm......" he brushed her hair out of her face. "Tell me more, I wanna know," he twirled her hair with her forefinger. "So soft," he rubbed his stubble on it. "You smell so good, delicious. Makes me want to eat you whole," he looked at her affectionately, wondering if she could see it if he was transparent.

"It is bad to treat someone like that," he placed his finger under her chin, raising it to meet his gaze. He pushed his head under her chin and kissed her throat, and she closed her eyes.

"Uhu," he kissed her throat, "and?" He licked the movement of her throat. He wondered what it would be like to touch her throat when he had his cock inside her mouth. That thought made his cock rock hard in his pants. She felt it under her body and was tense. "Shh! Relax, I am not going to eat you, although I want to," he calmed her heart. Can she trust him?

"She assumed you were sleeping with me, and for that, I would've split her skull open. Be thankful I didn't," his blatant tone scared her. How can he think of hurting someone just because they accused someone?

"We aren't responsible for someone else's behavior, only ours, and violence isn't the only solution," she tried to make him understand violence isn't the only solution to everything.

"Oh, trust me, baby. It is. Violence solves everything," he winked at her. "Just because we both belong to each other doesn't mean I am a nice man. I will never be," he stopped kissing her neck and stared into her eyes, "but you are a smart girl. You already figured that out, didn't you?" he resumed, going back and abusing her delicate neck. "Your kindness should only be reserved for me," he laced his fingers in her hair and yanked it. "Don't show it to anyone else."

Autumn decided not to answer him. She just closed her eyes. As much as she hated him, he was a master at pleasuring her. That is what scared her the most. What if she gave in to him? What if she gave into his darkness? Can she come back from the black hole he is thrusting her into?

"Don't think," his voice broke her trance.

"Where are we going?" she willed to ignore his kisses and asked him.

"Somewhere you will love," he knew what she wanted. He wanted to fulfill all of her dreams, and he would start with the one she cherished the most.

"Do you love the lakes, baby?" He yanked her close when she tried to sit on the seat.

"I do," she nodded. He knew it, but he still asked.

"Are you going to drown me?" she asked as the jet halted somewhere in an airport.

"You are watching way too many movies," he tapped her nose. "You need better hobbies," he ignored everyone on the jet and carried her to the car. Her eyes grew wide in embarrassment.

"I promise you will love it," he settled her in the seat.

Well, I got a little busy this week. This is a short update. Will update more next week. See you all in the next update. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

926K 26.8K 38
DIABOLIC SERIES 1 Simply put, this story is about a boy who calls himself the Devil and a girl who has gone through hell. Being 'happy' doesn't come...
27.5K 302 25
Mature content 18+ only BOOK 1 IN The Dominant series "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take...
262K 2.5K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...
Submission By korielyn

Mystery / Thriller

3.6M 97.9K 43
Highest ranking #1 as on 4th July 2017 "Tell me you are mine" the cold, sharp, merciless blade tried to force me into submission. Into HIS submission...