LoveStruck | Choso Kamo

By jajayfeathers

Everyone loves and know Y/N. She has good grades, dress well, loves pets, has an association, her parents are... More

few words before starting...
lovestruck part one
1. You leesh!
1 part 2. How cute
2. Bullshit
3. Sweetheart
4. Rumors
5 part 1. Lies
5 part 2. Melting
6. Ghosting
7. Bad boys problem
8. A cute scar on your ugly face
9. Psycho
10. My girl
11. Late night walk
12. Not our goodbyes
lovestruck part two
bonus chapter
13. Muse
14. Reunion
15. All by myself
17. Here we go again
18. Cry
19. Pottery lessons
- author note ; please read it
- q&a for 50k
20. Stop being cute
21 part 1. Santa tell me

16. Flowers

1.9K 65 124
By jajayfeathers

cr : nn14dd on twitter

"What do you want Y/N ?, he finally cut the tension between you."

You bite your lips nervously and took a step forward.

"I want you all by myself, you managed to say without a stutter."

He smirked and leaned forward.

"You don't mean it, he whispered before nibbling your ear gently."

You gasp and close your eyes. You couldn't even hear his phone ring. He traced your back with his fingers with all the care of the world.

"Have a good night Y/N, he said with his husky voice before pulling away."

He was ready to leave you but you stopped him by grabbing him by his shirt. On tiptoe, you placed your lips timidly on his.

Your hearts were beating so fast, you thought they will explode soon. Choso couldn't believe what was happening, all he fantasized for years were happening right now.

Your timid kiss quickly became a real kiss full of passion.

He pushed you up against the wall, a hand on your thigh lifted your leg to put it around him and another one was around your neck, pulling you closer.

~

Things escalated quickly, Choso broke the thin distance to kiss you deeper. Each brush of his lips against yours sent tingles through your body.

Choso was drowning into your lips, it was as if they were his remedy and loss at the same time.

His hand, firm yet gentle, found its way to your thigh, fingers pressing into your skin. A moan escaped your lips, a sound that made him completely crazy.

When his teeth touched your lower lip, you jolted. It was almost too much, the strength of his touch and how it spread through you. You gently pushed against his chest, making some space between your lips. The naughty little voice in your head was telling you to feel how much his chest was firm.

"That's what you wanted. Are you backing off ?, he teased playfully."

Your chest tighten, and you can't help the panic rushing through you at the flood of attraction. It was a bit hard to keep his gaze, fearing that looking too much might overwhelm you.

"Look at me sweetheart, don't take your eyes off me..., he said in a voice that carried the weight of a thousand unspoken desires."

It needed all your strength to look at his eyes, giving him doe eyes.

"Just like that... good, Choso unleashed a smile, unable to control his faint blush on his cheeks."

The look on your eyes was literally melting him on the spot. He thought how was it possible to be so pretty, cute and gorgeous at the same time.

"Come here, he gestured with a soft smile."

You took hesitant steps, your eyes still locked with his.

"And take off your dress angel, his voice was soft.
– Why don't you do it ?, you replied with a hint of mischief in your tone.
– If I do, I'm afraid I'll tear it, he retorted."

You didn't need more to let your dress fell to the floor in one swift movement, revealing your curves with just a lace pantie. His eyes widened, a mix of surprise and admiration painting his features. As he unbuttoned his vest, his eyes never left you. You could guess hunger, devotion and awe in his gaze.

"I always thought you were the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, he made a pause. Please, Y/N let me make love to you, he breathed."

Your cheeks flushed. You felt so loved and cared.

He threw his vest somewhere in the room, leaving him shirtless. Your eyes widened when you saw Choso kneeling slowly at your feets to place soft kiss in your thighs, sending shivers up your spine.

The sight of him in that position, kissing you like you had to be worshipped sent a rush of heat through you.

Your hands caressed his hair softly making him sigh.

"So perfect, he murmured through your skin."

~

The morning sun's gentle rays streamed through the window, stirring you awake. A content smile played on your lips as you recalled the events of the previous night. Still half-asleep, you reached out to the other side of the bed, expecting to find Choso beside you. However, your smile quickly faded as your hand met empty sheets.

Opening your eyes, you sat up and glanced around the room, realizing that Choso was nowhere to be found. Your heart sank, and you let out a heavy sigh, running your hands through your hair. Perhaps he had a his reasons for leaving...

You reached for your phone on the nightstand and quickly unlocked it. Nothing, just one message from Hiromi.

from : Hiromi
Hey, y/n !
Did you like the flowers ? :)

You frowned and went to the living space where you found two bouquets of flowers - one with deep red roses and another, larger one with an assortment of violets, pinks, and white roses. Hiromi had always been somewhat indecisive, and you figured he might not have been sure which bouquet to choose. Nonetheless, the gesture brought a smile to your face. Receiving flowers, especially beautiful ones, always felt nice.

You picked up your phone and decided to post a picture of your favorite bouquet, the one with the pink roses and violets, on your Instagram story. The red one were very pretty but you prefered the other one which suited you more.

You looked at the photo with a content smile before posting it. You just hoped they were from someone else... Even in this moment, your thoughts were occupied not by the sweet guy who'd gifted you the flowers but by the one you'd never stopped loving, the one who'd been with you last night only to disappear without a word.

Silly you who thought it was this easy to get back to the way it was.

Maybe it was time for a break from dating, from relationships. A chance to focus on yourself, your career, your friends, and simply enjoy your own company.

After a good time staring at the ceiling, you decided to get ready for work in the research laboratory. You showered, did your skincare and put on your clothes. No makeup today, you were not feeling like it.

You spent your day supervising the lab's PhD students and you didn't even notice the time had passed. It reminded you of when you used to manage your association at school.

When you finally left the lab, your phone began to ring. Hiromi was calling, and you hesitated for a moment before deciding to answer.

"You finally answered, he said without saying hi. Do you think it's respectful to decline a bouquet that someone offered you just to post a bouquet that someone else offered you?, Hiromi asked, his tone carrying a hint of annoyance."

Your brow furrowed, perplexed by his words.

"I don't understand. What are you talking about, Hiromi?, you chuckled.
– If my taste in flowers is lame, you can tell me. I'm a gentleman, Y/N, and I must admit you've hurt my pride, he continued.
– Hiromi, please enlighten me. I don't know what you're thinking about. I really liked your bouquets; I even posted one of them on my Instagram, you tried to explain yourself."
– I only sent you red roses, Y/N, he replied with a sigh."

Before you could respond, a message notification interrupted your conversation. You decided to call Hiromi back after checking the message.

from : C
I knew you would prefer my flowers over the one your looser sent you.
Red roses ? You are clearly not a red roses type of girl. You are not basic.
I still know you by heart Y/N.

Why a simple message managed to make you feel so many emotions at the same time ? You couldn't stop smiling, reading the text over and over. He hadn't left a note on purpose, wanting to see which bouquet you'd prefer.

Yes, he knows you by heart.

to : C
you are unbelievable...
you left like a thief
if you are free, can we meet ?

You decided to head back to your hotel room, taking a taxi. Despite your efforts to remain patient, time seemed to drag on as Choso left you on read. Frustration gnawed at you. Why was he playing games?

You needed answers, and you didn't want to waste any more time. But every step you took forward, it felt like Choso took two steps back.

Unable to resist the urge, you visited Choso's Instagram and watched his latest story. It was a video of Noritoshi, filming himself before breaking into laughter and turning the camera to reveal the others. Your jaw dropped when you saw Choso goofing around with a girl.

You noticed that he tagged someone...

@ yukitsuko

He was busy with her. Again.

don't hate me please 😁😁
nw it's definitely not the end
drama, declaration, angst hmm yeah good things are coming

choso is just in his toxic boy era (short)

i hope you like the little steamy scene, i usually don't write this but i felt inspired by a tiktok lol

i wanted choso to be like "if i don't kiss her i die" vibe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
243K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...