The shadow

By reilly_holland

Mia Sanchez is a young girl who moved into town with her mom after her fathers passing. She's broken , lost a... More

The present
Mystery
Story time
Crush and burn
Beers and blood
Regrets
Surprise surprise
Changing our lives
Hideouts, tryouts
Our cast
Unpleasent surprises pt 1
Unpleasent surpises pt 2
??
Truths been told
Blast to the past
Flashbacks..
Training session
Changes for the good or bad?
Football game pt one
Football game pt two
new start ?
savior part 1
savior part 2
Until him book series
flowers
Protecting feelings
Evil is near
Girls night out
Changed desires
Truth unfolds
Truth unfolds part 2
The deal
The plan
Night of the ball
Night of the ball part 2
The necklace
Birthday ruins
Wrong or right
Losing sacrifice
Final kiss
Goodbye, the shadow
Check it out 🀍

special visits

363 25 4
By reilly_holland

MIA'S POV

School starts tomorrow and well , actually in a couple hours. It is 3am and I am currently up looking at the ceiling , the whole incident with Damon has me so confused , what should I do ?

I wanna be with him but, then there's jake , I love him too much to hurt him he doesn't deserve that . But what about how I feel ?

" you okay sweetheart?" I snap my head towards the door , and I give a warm smile . " I'm okay mom. " she walks further in and gives me a suspicious look , and joins me on the bed , she lies next to me .

" are you sure ? Mumbling to yourself means your battling your thoughts and that's not really good ." she tells me , I sigh and look at her.

" I'm just in a confused space right now." she nods in understanding and I give her a smile .

" I'm assuming it's about the boys ?" I give her a pointed look , how did she know ?

" I know because you've been mumbling about it for the past week , I catch on ."  I laugh and she joins me , I shake my head and sigh once again , I definitely can't keep anything to myself.

" I'll figure it out mom don't worry ." I say to her , she nods and gives me a smile ,

" do what makes you happy mi amor." I nod and hug her, she always gives me good advice, She gets up and walks out and I turn over to get some sleep .

DAMON'S POV

I open my eyes and look at the time , it's 6:30 , I groan and rush in the shower , a couple minutes later I get out the shower and get ready , I head downstairs.

" hey there soldier. " I look to my left to see James eating in the kitchen , I sit down and join him ,

" hey man. " I say quietly, he looked at me with a confused look. " alright, tell me what's wrong." he says turning towards me , I sigh and look at him .

" it's Mia. " I tell him quietly , he nods.

" you know how she feels Damon , just give her time to realize that you are the one for her , everyone in this house sees the connection between you guys , it's rare to find someone like her , don't let her slip away because she's confused." he explains to me , I nod and give him a light smile .

" your right , thanks man. " we hug I and I get up ,

" let's go to school man ." he says , I agree and we leave for school .

MIA'S POV

" what should I say should I even talk to him ?" I ask her nervously, she rolls her eyes and looks at me and back at the road .

" yes Mia , I think you should talk to him." Jenna tells me , I sigh and look out the window.

" he looked pretty upset when he left last night. " I look at her again and she gives me a pointed look ,

" you think ? " she chuckles , I let out a frustrated sigh .

" what am I gonna do ?" Before I knew it we were already at the school. I groan in annoyance and we both get out the car and walk towards the school.

" just do what your heart tells you ." Jenna says giving me a supportive smile .

" I'm with you all the way ." I smile at her comment and give her a hug ,

" thanks Jen ." she smiles and we walk in the school.

I stop in the middle of the hallway when I see Damon ..kissing a random girl , my heart stung , like it was getting ripped out of my chest. I walked backwards until I was outside running . All the way home .

JENNA'S POV

" so I was thin-" before I could finish my sentence I see Damon kissing my classmate Paige , I turn to see Mia running out of the school , as I go to chase her someone grabbed my hand .

" Jenna. " Jake says as I look at him , I give a questionable look ,

" why did Mia just leave ?" He says worriedly , I just stare at him knowing I couldn't actually tell him why or else he'd flip .

" um because she forgot something at home ." I say quickly , he sighs ,

" I think you should let her be for now , we'll go after her after 2nd period okay ?" I nod and go to class ,
Oh boy .

MIA'S POV

I get to my house in about 15 minutes and sit on the porch steps for a moment. I let the tears fall from my cheeks , how could he do that? He tells me he has feelings for me one minute then next minute he's kissing another girl , why I am so hurt ?

We're not together, I shake my head and sigh , I wipe my tears and look up at the sky.

Minutes past by and my red Face is now back to normal , as I get up to walk back to school I snap my head towards my front door. I heard something drop in there , that's odd , no one's home .

I turn all the way towards the door and listen for another noise , it doesn't come. I walk slowly until I'm at front of the door , I take out my key from my bag. I go to unlock it but...it was already unlocked.

I quickly back up to run but before I could someone slammed me against the front door ,
I Yelp in surprise, I open my eyes , and they widen ,

" hello beautiful. "

" vicious ?"

HANNAH'S POV

" where's Mia ?" I ask Jenna , she looks at me then back at her paperwork .

" home , she's..upset right now , me and Jake are you going to go over there when this class is over " she explains then looks at me.

" can I come with ?" I ask her ,

" of course, why not ?" She smiles at me , I clap my hands and continue to do my work , Jenna laughs at my excitement , I haven't seen Mia in awhile , I miss her a lot .

MIA'S POV

" why don't you come inside angel ?" He opens the door and stands there until I walk in , I glare at him and walk him. He closes the door and locks it.

" sit down ." he demands , I look at him and scoff .

" Don't tell me what to do." I say and cross my arms , he smirks and stalks towards me , within a second he's already in front of me. I gasp by how quick he managed to get close to me just like Damon does .

" sit down , my last warning. " he says quietly, before I could think I kneed him where the sun doesn't shine. He groans and I run for the door , before I could open it I felt him pull my arm.

My back hits his stomach and he puts his hand under my chin making me lean my head on his shoulder , I try to get out of his grasp but was no use , I'm not trained enough.

" guess he didn't teach you how to get out of a grab from behind. " he says chuckling ,

" your insane ." I say to him , he leans closer to my ear .

" I'm worse than that princess ." I whimper at his closeness , I feel him smirking at my struggle , he turns me to face him.

" now as I said before, sit . Down." He lets me go and I stand there.

" make the right choice , I will kill your friends in a second " I gasp at his words.

" why ? Why not hurt me instead?" I say to him in anger , he walks closer to me and moves my hair off my shoulder .

" I could never hurt something so precious." he whispers , I tilt my head in confusion, what did he just say ? He backs up .

" besides , Damon would kill me ." he smirks , I can't help but lightly smile as I think of Damon, he looks at me with bright eyes. Nothing I thought I'd see , he quickly covers it back up and clears his throat .

" that was weird " he mutters , I continue to look at him ,

" how'd you get in ?" I ask him ,

" I didn't , as I was about to knock I saw you on the porch ." I look at him in confusion, I turn to the front door.

" so if you didn't , then who did ?" I turn back to him and my eyes widen to see Damon behind him .

" Damon. " I whisper , vicious gives me a confused look then looks behind him , as he did Damon grabs him by his collar and slams him against the wall ,
Vicious groans in pain.

" what the hell are you doing here vicious?" Damon days in a angry voice .

He doesn't answer , Damon growls and punches him in the stomach , he bends toward and falls , I gasp in horror , he goes to punch him again .

" Damon don't !" Finally finding my voice , he looks at me with confusion, and walks quickly towards me and grabs my arms.

" why are you protecting him ?" He lightly shakes me , I could tell how angry he is .

" I-I'm not , I'm not , but he didn't do anything okay ? Just let him go ." I tell him , his anger dies down and he looks at me , I caress his cheek and his eyes close.

" we're okay. " I whisper to him , he breaths in and out , our foreheads touching , I put my hand on his heart and feel it go back to a normal pace.

We release from each other and he turns towards his brother , who is staring at us .

" am I interrupting something?" He says leaning against the wall , Damon glare at him.

" sit down vicious. " I tell him , he raises his eyebrows,

" look who's giving out demands now " he says smirking , he goes to sit down ,

" let's get to business "

What did you think about this chapter ?
Definitely some crazy things happened.

What did you think about Damon kissing Paige ?

Will vicious maybe fall under Mia's innocence too ?

Will Mia tell damon how she feels ?

Find out next chapter!💕 ❤️

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE PLEASE❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 940 61
π“π‘πˆπ†π†π„π‘ π–π€π‘ππˆππ†: πƒπ€π‘πŠ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, π€π‹π‚πŽπ‡πŽπ‹, π–π„π€ππŽππ’ πŒπ„ππ“πˆπŽππ’, π•πˆπŽπ‹π„ππ‚π„ ...
4.8M 145K 75
Mia Hartley has always managed to steer clear of her fathers lifestyle. While he's Capo in the most dangerous mafia in the world, she attended colleg...
454 23 11
(villainΓ—heroine) (Enemies to lovers) (Huge age gap) (Cat and mouse duet) Damon blackwood(32 years old) the crime boss and the leader of midnight syn...
271K 14.4K 63
*BOOK 2 in the Gang Life series. * (EDITING BUT COMPLETE) "Please! Don't!" My victim begs. I stare into their eyes and almost laugh. "Why?" I ask...