Gone with the wind

By World_of_romance011

Nadia bianchi knew her life would never remain the same after being sold by her father to vitale Esposito was... More

A|N
1
Cast
Cast 2
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Important please read
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

28

1.4K 48 9
By World_of_romance011

ROSSI ESPOSITO POV...

"You are married!!!!"

I look up from the files I was going through and glared at her. I wasn't expecting her visit so early, who the fuck let her in,in the first place?

"I am not in the mood for your bullshit"

She glares at me angrily "I just got back from Europe and guessed what? I was welcomed with the news of your wedding!! You have been married for days!! And you didn't Even care to inform me"

I lean back on my seat "And why should I care about your opinion?"

She huffs and comes over to my side, plopping herself down on my lap "I thought we meant something to each other? You hurt me Rossi. My father wasn't so pleased either. You are the don now, I am sure you are going to need his support"

"And what makes you think that?"

"He has resources Rossi,and he trusts you. He never trusted your father, which is why he never swore loyalty to him. But with you, he is willing to work with you"

I quirk my brow at her "In exchange for what?"

She smirks "I get to be your girlfriend. We both know damn well that your wife is not suitable for the job. You need someone as strong as me by your side, not her. So what do you say Rossi?"

I push her off my lap and she gawked at me in disbelief. I ignored her stare and go through the file once again,before signing it. A shipment is to be made in two days between Tokyo, that old bastard doesn't agree to shit easily. So he sends a contract over and demands we sign it,I hate taking orders from others but this deal matters to me.

"Rossi!! Listen to me for crying out loud!!! Don't you feel remorseful for what you did to me? Why are you so fucking heartless? Why can't you just love me like I love you? Is that too much to ask of you?!"

I sighed "I don't love"

She rose up to her feet's wiping her tears off "I can teach you how to love me, just give me the chance to do so. I need you to love me, you don't even have feelings for your wife!!"

"Get the fuck out of my office"

She pouted "No"

I glared at her harder "Leave"

"You are going to regret doing this to me"

"I won't"

She huffs loudly,walking out of my office. I sighed deeply feeling drained of all energy, she really got on my nerves. It has been a few days since I became don, and I am already exhausted. I never wanted to be don,I never wanted to be a part of this life. But after Rossi's incident, I had no choice but to suck it up and it was all my fault.

FLASHBACK

The thudding on my door made me rise up to my feet's. I knew it was up to no good,so I push the sheets off my body and quietly run into the closet, I hid behind the couch. Soon I heard footsteps in my bedroom, and I gulped in fear.

"Get your ass out here Rossi!!" Father angry snarls made me grip the couch tightly.

Mother died two years ago,but I still couldn't bear to look at him. I am scared of him,I am scared of what he could make me do. I screamed loudly when I was yanked up to my feet's, I realized it was Pablo who lifted me up. Father stares at me silently and I knew I would be punished severely.

"Drag him out"

"No!!!" I kept on screaming, thrashing against Pablo's hold. I couldn't let him take me away, but who was I to stand up against them?

I was tossed on the floor after a while and I cried out in pain. I looked around and saw we were at the garden, why are we here? The smirk on father's face clearly shown that he was up to no good.

"Are you scared Rossi? Do you want to know why you are here"

I nodded shakily "I did nothing wrong father. Why am I getting punished?"

"Punished? This ain't punishment boy. This is your first step into our world"

"No!!! Please no" I cried out. I don't want to be a part of his world,I have seen him murder people in horrifying ways. I did not want to be a part of his world, I don't want to hurt anyone.

"Rossi"

I shook my head repeatedly "Please father, don't make me do this"

He rolled his eyes "If you can withstand what you are about to go through, we will go into phase two. But for now,you need to run"

"What happens when I get caught?"

"You got beaten up by the guards. I gave them strict orders to not be lenient with you, they are fit to do anything to you. As long as you do not return dead"

I gulped "You can't do that to me!!!"

"I can and I would. Run along now boy, you have 30 seconds ahead"

I struggled to get back on my feet's, and I then I made a run for it. I ran as fast as I could without looking back, I have no idea where I was headed to. I grinned when I got to the backdoor, I twist the knob but it was locked. I twist it over and over again,I screamed out in fear,pounding my fist on the door.

"Please help me!!!" I sobbed, I could hear footsteps behind me. I look around me and realized they was no way out,i was stuck.

"Game over"

I yelped and turn to make a run for it,but it was too late. A kick to my back brought me down to my knees,I turned around to face whosoever was that, but I was rewarded with yet another kick. I cried out in pain and more kicks kept coming in.

"We need to stop,he is still a kid"

"Stop? This is the moment we have all been waiting for. We finally have the chance to get rid of his heir"

"Heir? He is not the future don"

"Who cares?"

I screamed in pain over and over again, but all of a sudden, I couldn't feel the pain anymore. I frowned and slowly opened my eyes, only to find Ricci on top of me with a weak smile. He was being hit repeatedly on his legs.

"Stop!!please stop!!!" I cried out trying to push Ricci off me.

Soon father and Pablo comes running over to us, Ricci was pulled away from me and I slowly crawled over to him. I couldn't care less about anything, not even the gunshots around me. I knew I had to get over to Ricci, I couldn't even bear to look at his leg's.

"Are you alright?" Ricci asked softly.

I shook my head "Why?Why did you protect me!"

"Because you are my little brother, and I love you"

I cried seeing him in so much pain, and didn't realized when I passed out.

I opened my eyes slowly and I was back in my room. I tried to sit up but I couldn't, the overwhelming pain I felt brought back the memories.

"Ricci!!"

With the little strength I had,I stood up from the bed and made my way out of my room. I had to get to Ricci, I whimpered in pain as I walked down the stairs. I soon got to the front door and pushed it open, the guards didn't stop me as I step out of the house. My sight was blurry as I slowly make my way over to Ricci mansion. The guards immediately let me in and soon I got to his room,I walked in without knocking.

"Ricci"

I got no response from him,he was wide awake but he was staring blankly ahead. With a few more steps I got to his bed,I took a sit beside him,and caress his face.

"Ricci"

"You are awake"

I sniffed "I am sorry you got hurt because of me,are you alright?"

He shook his head with a smile "I will be fine"

"What happened to you? How long have I been out?"

"You slept for two days, your body needed the rest. Those men who hurt you are now dead, they were sent to kill you"

"K-kill me?"

He nod "It was a good thing I intervened"

"Are you hurt?"

His smiles dropped for a moment,but he masked it up with a soft laugh "Yeah,but it's no big deal"

"How bad?"

"I won't be able to walk again"

I gasped "W-what? H-how?"

"Those bastard hit my legs repeatedly with a baseball bat,they had a motive. They couldn't kill you,so they decided to make me a cripple"

"No no no!! This is all my fault, I am sorry"

"You don't have to blame yourself, you didn't do anything wrong"

"I am sorry"

PRESENT DAY

"Rossi!!!" Marino's voice snapped me out of my trail of thoughts.

"What?"

"What the hell happened between you and Matilda? She bumped into me crying and then ran off"

I shrugged "What do you want Marino?"

He rolled his eyes "Why are you such a dick to her? You both were on good terms in the past, why do you hate her so much?"

"Why do you hate Nadia?"

"Girls are annoying. I only need them for my pleasure, I wouldn't think about having a wife"

I lean back on my seat "Just admit it, no one wants you"

He glared at me "Fuck you man"

I chuckled "We have got work to do,so fuck off and put yourself to use"

"Roger that don"

NADIA BIANCHI POV...

Words couldn't describe how I felt as the days slowly passes by. My life was on a constant repeat. I wake up in the morning to puke my guts out. I wasn't allowed to leave the room,so my meals were usually brought to me. Which I couldn't stomach, but have no choice but to eat it. I am only allowed to leave my room to prepare dinner for my husband. I wasn't even allowed to eat the food I made!!! I wasn't allowed to watch TV!! I wasn't even allowed to touch anything. My cloth for the day is usually Laid out for me,I only had access to the bathroom.

In other words, I was slowly losing my mind. I had no one to talk to, amara haven't  paid me a visit. I longed to see Lorenzo again but I knew it was impossible. My life was a mess,I had no one to cry out to. If only I could get my hands on a book, then I would be grateful.

I zoomed out for the rest of the day, until it was time to prepare dinner for Master. River leads me into the kitchen, i pick up the menu from the counter which was already laid out for me. With a sigh,I pull my hair into a bun and got to work. I tried hard not to puke at the smell of meat, it made me sick but I knew I had to pull myself together. After an hour,I was finally done and turned around to river.

"I am done"

"Then get your ass moving"

"I need to see master"

She frowns "He won't be back now"

"I know that. Can I wait for him here? Please?" Please don't make me go back there. I need to breath!!!. I knew I couldn't voice out my words,it would only make things worse.

"No you can't stay,don's order"

With a defeated sigh I walked along with her. I frowned seeing a boy waiting outside the room, he smiles at river when we approached him.

"You are late Marco"

He grins "Sorry,I won't hold you back anymore on your shift"

River nudges me forward "This is don's wife, she is not allowed to leave the room. Dinner will be brought to her soon, do not listen to any of her protest"

He nodded "Got it! Now get moving, your shift is done"

She quirk her brow at me and I walked into the room. I sighed and walk over to the bed, I took a sit on the bed and let out another sigh.

"You okay?"

I froze for a bit,taken aback by those two words. No one has asked me that for a long time. I blink back the tears in my eyes and turned to look at him. He place the tray of food on the table, and slowly approached me, but kept a safe distance from me.

"Are you alright? You zoomed out for a while. You weren't even aware of my presence when I came in, so I had to ask"

"Do I look alright to you?"

"No"

I stood up and walk over to the couch, I sip slowly from the glass of water. It was then I realized he was still in the room, did river instruct him to stay with me?

"Why aren't you leaving?"

He cleared his throat "I can't do that. River filled me in on a lot of things, I can't leave sor..."

He was interrupted by the door slamming open, a girl walked in who looks so awfully familiar. Marco stood In Front of me, but after a moment he stepped aside.

"You!!!"

I frowned "Me?"

She marched over to me, yanking the spoon off my hand. She smashed everything she could lay her hands on,I remained frozen in my place. Why wasn't Marco stopping her? who the hell was she? Getting a closer look at her,It clicked!!

"You are too pretty for your own good, but we can change that by inflicting a scar on your face to prevent others from sparing a glance at you. Those fat ass of yours has to go, are you trying to seduce the men around here?!!!"

I never expected I would see her again, Marco wasn't stopping her so she must be someone important. Shit!!! If she remembers me,i don't think she would let it go so easily.

"Ms Matilda, please calm down. This is don's room, he is going to be pissed off"

She huffed loudly "Who gives a fuck?! I am so pissed off right now. He left me for her? He left me for her?!! This is bullshit!! How could he do that to me"

"I never wanted him" I gasped realizing I voiced out my thoughts. Her gaze was turned to me and she slowly walks over to me.

"Ma,please don't"

She yanked me up to my feet's and slapped me hard on my face. I froze in shock not expecting that, she was about to slap me again but I caught her wrist.

"I never did anything wrong to you, so you have no right to hit me"

"How dare you!!" She gasped and was about to hit me, but I caught her wrist mid way and slapped her.

"You!!! How dare you!!" She screamed in rage and tried to slap me again but Marco dragged her out of the room before She could do that.

It felt so good hitting her back, for the first time since I got here I was happy. Soon Marco returns back in and tried to speak, but I shrug him off and head back to the bed. My meal was thankfully destroyed by her, along with a few paintings and lamp.

"You shouldn't have retaliated"

I scoffed "I shouldn't have? You saw what happened!! Your duty is to protect me right? Then why didn't you stop her?"

He shook his head with a sigh "I need to clean this mess up. I would have kept it a secret from don but I can't"

"W-what?"

"She is important to don,no one is allowed to disrespect her"

Shit shit!! He turned around to leave but I jolt up from the bed and stopped him before he could leave.

"P-please, don't let him know. I can't get hurt anymore, p-please" I pleaded on the Verge of tears.

He sighs "I am sorry but I can't do that"

And with that he turns on his heels leaving the room. I broke down in tears and fall down to my knees, I haven't been hurt for so long. What happens when he finds out?would he disregard the fact that I am pregnant and hurt me?

I zoomed out on the maids cleaning the room, Marco brought in a new tray of food for me but I couldn't eat. I couldn't care less about the punishment, after all I was already getting punished.

I froze when the door was opened hours later, I grip the sheet tightly and I was thankful Marco turned off the lights. No sound was heard for a while, I flinch when the lights suddenly goes on. But I refuse to open my eyes, soon the sheets were yanked off my body.

"What have you done, little bird?"

Yeah it took me so long to update but I am sorry. I really have been busy for so long, I apologize guys for that! It won't happen again. I apologize for grammatical errors, will be edited in the future.

I know this chapter wasn't what you guys expected, it was more like a filler chapter. But I finally got to bring in Marco, he plays an important role in this book.

Until next time guys,I love you all so much!! Please don't give up on my book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 9.8K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
39.1K 834 39
✯❦⚕︎❦✯ His eyes shoot up as a mischievous glint highlights in them "How many inches do you want?" "At least 2 but if I get 6 I'm not complaining." I...
626K 14.9K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...
26.4K 388 6
Ongoing This is his story, A pure love that came without a warning, A heart that betrayed him for the first time before he could say no. *Simplicity...