The forbidden love

By Tvduu_spicy

It's about a girl named Tara pierce and her journey and she's Katerina Petrova's (Katherine Pierce) twin sist... More

The forbidden love
Augustine
Kidnapped doppelgänger
Deja vu
Senior night murder
Kill the hybrid
The Mikaelson family
Psycho teacher
The vampire hunter
Gone paranoid
The cure
Confessed feelings
Burning into pieces
Protector
Doppelgängers
Ghost town
Gone
Long lost mother
Stay
Humanity off
New York
It's back
Wherever you go
Augustine vampires
You never know who's telling the truth
I don't know myself
Found memories
One last time
Dance with pain
Never have i ever
Other side
Bloody dance
I love you
The full moon
Forever
Run
Feel
It happened
Psycho friends
Ascendant
Operation Kai
Thinking of him
Best friends
Christmas disaster
Christmas
Nobody's killing anyone
Getting Elena
I killed my mom
Almost losing
Bonnie's birthday

The birthday

2 0 0
By Tvduu_spicy

I woke up by the sound of my door squeak, I sat up and saw it was Rebekah.

"Rebekah hey" exclaimed my morning voice

I looked at my phone and saw the clock was 7 am, I yawned

"Rebekah it's super early what are you doing? Why did you watch me sleep? Wait how long have you been standing there?"

"So many questions. Come on Tara it's your birthday and what do we do on birthdays? Party" she smiled

"This early?" I say rubbing my eyes

"Get up and then we can have some fun" she walked out an closed the door after her.

I put on my clothes and brushed my long hair. I walked out the door and there Klaus stood.

"Hello love, happy birthday"

"thanks" I said smiling at his cute face

I past Klaus and walked to Rebekah who was standing by the front door waiting for me.

We began to walk to a big party Marcel were having in the city, Rebekah was so excited the whole way.

"We're here" Rebekah said pointing at the party

"So let us go in and have some fun"

We walked in beside each other and Rebekah started dancing.

"Come on Tara let's dance"

I rolled my eyes as I smiled. I began to dance to the party music.

We laughed and everything was just perfect.

After the party it had gone dark outside. We we're walking outside the party.

"How long was we dancing?" I asked confused

"I have no idea" we laughed

"I'm sorry but I need to go but happy birthday Tara. 618 years"

"Thanks"

Rebekah walked away and Klaus came walking looking at me with his blue soft eyes.

"Hello love, are you having a good day?"

"Yes I do" I looked down at the ground

"Well I have something for you"

I looked up and my eyes lit up for him giving me something.

He was digging around in his pocket and then he took up a little box. He handed me the box.

"Here, love I hope you like it"

he seemed to be nervous and that made me nervous too but I opened the box.

In the box it laid a beautiful necklace of silver.

"Klaus it's so beautiful"

"Yeah it's from a princess almost as pretty as you"

Deep into my eyes he looked. I felt how my redness rushed in.

My whole face turned red and he put his cold hand on my cheek

"I've been wanting to say this for so long now. I love you Tara, I've always done"

I was stunned and I didn't move a muscle.

Deep in my eyes he looked as he approached me.

I looked up, stared deep into his eyes, my hand found it's way to his warm cheek. 

"I love you too Klaus"

His dimples showed and he took the necklace from the box.

I turned around and brought forward my hair to my shoulders. Klaus took the necklace and placed it around my neck.

I heard a click and he laid down the cold necklace on my neck.

I turned around, looking at his lips.

"This is the best birthday I've had in my whole life so far if you don't make anything even more romantic" i smiled

"I maybe have some things I can do"

"I hope so" I said flirty

He took my cold hand and held it tight against his, the tension was so intense

He said "we never had our dance" he took my other hand too

He spun me around and everything was just so romantic, I've never felt this loved before and that's weird because he's the one who destroyed my life but I still love him.

Klaus dropped me down so one of my legs was in the air, our lips met and we kissed all the way up.

We stood there kissing in the windy weather, my legs shiver because of the wind and Klaus leaned back.

The wind made my hair fly back and I felt how everything got colder.

Klaus took off his jacket and took it around me, he smiled cutely at me freezing.

"Shall we go in so we can get warm?" He asked as his hair was flying around,

I nodded and he took my hand.

We were walking and holding hands, I couldn't believe it everything felt just perfect and as it should be but the voices in the back of my head is still there. The voices are saying that I shouldn't love him. That I don't deserve to be loved. I try to ignore voices and it worked, they're not so loud anymore.

We had walked to the door and he opened it for me, I walked in and nobody was there.

"Where's Rebekah?" I asked Klaus who closed the door

"She's probably somewhere drinking blood"

"What if she's with Marcel" I said making a thoughtful smile

"Then I'll kill him" Klaus raised his eyebrows.

"No Klaus, Rebekah deserve happiness. I don't think she's with him either way"

"Well we're alone then" he put his hand on my neck

My neck stiffened and he smiled looking down at my lips.

He leaned down and I closed my eyes as the door opened, I opened my eyes and saw Rebekah step in through the door.

She looked at us disgusted "I'm sorry to sabotage the moment but I also live here"

"So little sister, where have you been?"

"I've been outside draining people on blood and I've been going around town being like a vampire" she walked past us in to the living room.

Rebekah's phone started ringing so she took it up

"It's Caroline" she was curious so she answered

"Hello Caroline why would you call me?"

"Is Tara with you?"

"Yes she is"

"Can I talk to her"

Rebekah looked questioning at me and I shake my head

"I'm sorry she doesn't wanna talk to you Caroline, you should give up on trying to get her back to mystic falls"

"She's my friend and I need her"

"I'm sorry, she will probably come back someday".

Rebekah hung up

"You need to talk to her someday Tara. She's your friend and she seem to really care about you"

"I know but that's the problem she cares too much and that can be good but sometimes it's really troublesome to me"

"Yeah it can be but it's better than that they're not caring at all"

I looked sad at Rebekah "yeah you're right and you know what Rebekah. I care about you"

Her eyes catch mine and she tried to hide how happy she actually got but she smiled.

"I'll see you're bond is very strong. Little sister I care about you it's just in a different way" Klaus said

"So you're way is dagger people and lay them in coffins? Or maybe take away their happiness?"

Klaus made a face and then said "I'm not doing this I'm gonna go take a shower"

he walked away to the bathroom and I just stood in the background holding in my laugh.

Rebekah turned to me "what's so funny?"

"Nothing i just find this funny I mean your sibling relationship is entertaining to see"

"Entertaining huh? Well this is all for tonight"

Rebekah walked away annoyed of me and I walked to my bedroom to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 88 27
Follow Athena through the choices of life and all the drama that she is about to be faced with. Being the twin sister to the original hybrid has its...
47.9K 803 156
Who knew that an encounter with the great Klaus Michaelson would lead Tara's family down a road of pain and on the run. Klaus sees Tara as the one...
224K 5.6K 38
Tyra Forbes moves to mystic falls after her parents die. She moves in with her aunt liz and her cousin Caroline, she is keeping a secret from both of...
545 32 20
Two lives tied together... Two thousand years in the making... One, a Petrova vampire, the other a she-wolf with unimaginable power. Who knew they we...