I Was Just His Tool (Taehyung...

By story_writer77

Taehyung: "I don't care you can pay it or not. I want my debt till next week!!" Jeun: "Taehyung please give u... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 22

1 1 0
By story_writer77

Jackson was kissing me, and I was so shocked. I felt disgust more. It felt wrong. But I couldn't do anything.

Jackson left me after some minutes. And I was staring at his face with anger. He showed me a satisfied smirk. I was hating it. Just then I took a deep breath and looked at Taehyung. He was so frustrated and angry. I could see the rage in his eyes. Even if he was injured, it was certain from the look in his eyes that he wanted to kill him. But he didn't say anything.

Jackson: "Lock both of them up. Don't let them leave. And if you do any mistake, every single one of you will die tomorrow." He ordered his men.

And then they locked both of us in chains and then locked the door of the room with light turned off. We couldn't see anything. Moreover the room was totally empty. We were just lying there on the floor with our hands and feet tied up to some hook attached with the wall. Totally immovable.

I was feeling I would get paralized after I get free from here. I could just shake my legs only. I doubted the thought of getting out of here. Might be our fate was to die there in his creepy prison. No light, no sound. I could just talk to Taehyung.

Jeun: "Taehyung. Listen. Are you alright?" I asked him in a broken voice.

Taehyung: "I am alright. Are you fine? "

Jeun: "I am fine Taehyung. And I am sorry. I had no choice but to do as he says. "

Taehyung: "What are you talking about? "

Jeun: "You know that I kissed him. And I am so sorry for that. I don't know how to explain that to you. "

Taehyung: "It is fine. You need not worry. I know you didn't want this."

Jeun: "But I still regret that moment. I don't know if you will ever forgive me for this. I kissed someone else in front of my husband but I am really sorry."

Taehyung: "Oh my God why are you so worried about that love. I know it was all not your fault. I am worried he might hurt you in the future and I can't let that happen."

Jeun: "What are we gonna do? I am so worried. Will we ever be able to escape?"

Taehyung: "Don't worry we will. Just trust me. I will find a way and if not, Jin hyung and Jimin will come find us someday. You can relax we will be out in no time."

Jeun: "Taehyung how can I be relaxed? That Jackson is so scary. He always gave me creepy vibes. I don't understand how we'll escape this. We are tied."

Taehyung: "I have known Jackson since years. He will do something different to us tomorrow. He will do something worse tomorrow specially to me. But wait till tomorrow. I will find a way. I don't even know what time is it but I guess it is night. "

Jeun: "What will he do to us Taehyung?"

Taehyung: "I am not sure but yeah, he will find a new way of torturing us if we do not escape soon. If they let us out tomorrow then I will observe the surroundings and devise some plan. But don't worry I won't let him hurt you."

Jeun: "But what if they hurt you?"

Taehyung: "I am a mafia. I even have a mafia group. You think I am afraid of him?"

Jeun: "I hope we get out alive."

Taehyung: "We will. Don't worry love."

Taehyung's POV;

We were almost about to sleep. I could hear Jeun's calm breathes slightly in the silence. I could sense she was in deep slumber. After our long talks, she finally slept.

I am glad we could even talk to each other nicely in this situation. And she gladly slept too because it is better if she sleeps, she will no longer have to endure the paining dark of the room we were locked in. While I had my eyes closed. I was takimg deep breathes. I was up even after Jeun slept because the pain was not letting me relax.

I was having a difficulty in sleeping but I kept patience. After a few minutes of calm deep breathes, I managed to fall asleep too.

But I heard some weird noises in my sleep. Someone was waking me up.

"Taehyung. Taehyung wake up. We gotta go."

"What?"
I said while opening my eyes slightly. I could see a ray of light.

It was Jeun holding a torch in front of my face.

Jeun's POV;

I was having a dreamless sleep. But someone shook me. I opened my eyes in panic. Is it someone trying to hurt me?

"Hey. Lady. Wake up."

Jeun: "What happened? Who are  you! "

"I am here to help you. Wake up right now. "

That man was holding a torch. He looked older than us. The feeling of seeing light was heavenly. I tried to stand up but the chains didn't let me.

Jeun: "Release me from these chains."

"Yeah one minute."

He had the keys to opening the locks of my chains.

"Who are you? Why are you helping me?"

While he was opening my chains, not to mention they had several difficult locks with numerous keys required, he gave me an introduction.

"People call me Josh in this mafia group. And Jackson, the leader once killed and raped my wife thinking I wouldn't know. But I knew. You are innocent and I don't want you to face what my wife faced. So you have to get out of here tonight if you want to live."

Jeun: "But I can't out alone. I have to go with my husband."

Josh: "I will free him too. You guys just have to run first. " With that he got all locks of my chains opened and I was released. He then moved towards Taehyung to open his chains.

Jeun: "But what if we all get caught? What if you get killed in the process?"

Josh: "You don't have to worry about that. Jackson trusts me. I have it planned and I will show you the way out. I will also run after 1 hour. That will leave Jackson enraged. I will complete my revenge on him later, but first I figured out I have to save you both too. "

Jeun: "Thank you for helping us. "

Josh: "I know your husband. He is also a mafia who can beat Jackson. I am helping you both so your husband can later help me get my revenge. "

Jeun: "We will surely avenge your wife."
Taehyung's chains also got open. I took the torch from Josh and instantly tried to wake him up.

Jeun: "Taehyung. Taehyung wake up. We gotta go."

Taehyung: "What? "

Jeun: "You are free from chains. Get up. This man Josh will help us. "

Taehyung: "Huh? Why?"

Jeun: "I'll explain it to you later but first we have to run from here."

Taehyung stoop us as fast as he could.

Josh: "Hey lady. Take another torch with you. There is a guy standing outside who will show you the way. He is my friend. And you both listen carefully. Go as silent as you can. Don't make a single noise. We don't have enough time. "

Jeun: "Ok we will go. Thank you."
I held Taehyung's one hand and gave him the other torch. And then we got out of the room without making noise.

A man was standing outside with an impatient face. He signalled us to follow him. We did silently and he showed us the way through narrow passageways towards a door that led to outside of that old creepy building.

But we heard some noises. There was a problem. We also saw a short ray of red light.

Jeun: What's that?

"Oh no. There is a problem. You have to run." That man told us.

Jeun: "But how can we just run what if they catch us? There is not even any vehicle here?"

"This red light is a sign of danger from Josh. He said if he shows this light, we have to immediately run for our lives wherever we can go."

Taehyung: "Okay we will run. "

"The door is open. You both are free to go. I remind go as fast as you can."
These were the last words that man spoke to us who led us to the door. After that we immediately ran. My heart was beating faster than a train.

After running from two to three streets, we rested a little on a bench in a local street. Took deep breathes. It was the time of sunrise. Silence engulfing the environment. The sun was rising making our miseries a little less by its bright light.

Taehyung: "Oh my god. This is a problem. "

Jeun: "What? "

Taehyung: "We are not in Paris."

Jeun: "So are we in Korea then?"

Taehyung: "No. We are in Japan."

Jeun: "Japan? What?"

Taehyung: "Yes. This is Tokyo. I have been here 2 times before. To get some weapons. The last time was 4 years ago. I recognize this place somehow."

I didn't know my life will give me tours of countries in this way. Because I was poor before.
Jeun: "We can ask someone for help."

Taehyung: "I know this place but I am not sure if somebody would help us."

Jeun: "We are neither old nor children. Nobody would trust us that easily to provide anything."

Taehyung: "I'll find a way. This is Japan we are talking about. We won't die starving here anytime soon."

Jeun: "But where should we go now? "

Taehyung: "We have to find a shelter till Jackson's men find us. They might be on their way. But we don't even have cell phones or money? Who will help us?"

Jeun: "Taehyung. Please do something. I don't want Jackson to find us. Please find a hiding place." I held his hand tightly with tears gathering in my eyes.
He put his other hand on mine.

Taehyung: "Don't worry. I will not let anyone hurt you this time."

Jeun: "I don't wanna loose you. I can't see anyone hurting you."
These are the words I wanted to say to him but didn't come out from my mouth.

We heard an old lady speaking some language we couldn't understand. Definitely Japanese I could feel. But I don't understand the language. What are we gonna do?

Jeun: "Excuse me what?"

Lady: "What are you love birds doing here sitting in the morning? Don't you know how to help your elders?" That same lady spoke in Korean so we could understand.

Taehyung: "Wow dear you speak Korean?"

Lady: "I am Lee Da-hee. I am actually Korean. I shifted to Japan 25 years ago."

Taehyung: "We are so glad to meet you miss Da-hee. We are also from Korea. Let us help you."
With that Taehyung firmly held the hand of the lady to give her support.

Dahee: "I forgot to bring my stick with me which supports me. Thank you for your help young man."

Taehyung: "No worries Miss." Taehyung said with a smile which made him look handsome.

With that the lady sat on the bench and I stood up giving her space to sit.

Dahee: "What are you children doing here? You are on a date this early in the morning?"

Jeun: "Actually we are not on a date Miss. "

Dahee: "Then what are you doing? The locals have half an hour left to wake up for their daily routines."

I looked at Taehyung to ask if we should tell her the truth or not.

Taehyung: "Actually dear miss. We are helpless. We don't have any money or a place to live. Can you help us?"

Dahee: "I'm not a rich woman. But I will surely help you. My home is nearby. We can sit and chit chat there. Take my hand and I will show you the way."
Taehyung held her hand again yo support her. I also stood up and walked beside them.

Jeun: "Thank you so much miss."

Dahee: "You don't need to thank me. I have experience. I figured out from your state that you both are broke."

Taehyung chuckled and said:
"We are lucky to meet you miss Dahee."

End of chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 1.9K 55
"you don't look like a monster " "I'll tell you a secret y/n. the really bad monsters never look like monsters" ...
15.2K 824 39
"I need you like a heart need a beat"- Jungkook _____________________________ Park Jimin is a alone boy..One day he meet Korea's most powerful danger...
251K 16.3K 57
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
1.3K 95 13
------An arranged marriage between two Mafia heirs: one is the next 'Boseu' and the other is his prey. Would love overcome their fatal enmity? --Kim...