Bound to My Billionaire Boss

Autorstwa MercyAkodegbe

"I love you!" He screamed and a sob escaped her lips. "I love you Rosie...from that day-" he took a step and... Więcej

Chapter 1- First day at work
Chapter 2-Heartwarming handshake
Chapter 3- He knew a lot
Chapter 4- Sophia's threat
Chapter 5- Clumsy?
Chapter 6- Her mum took a loan
Chapter 7- Fear
Chapter 8- Haunted memory
Chapter 9- Fired
Chapter 10- A wrong kiss with feelings
Chapter 11- Cravings and feelings
Chapter 12- Affection and care
Chapter 13- Salary ahead on a condition
Chapter 14-A visit to Italy (emotions)
Chapter 16-Took her as his date
Chapter 17- Met Williams
Chapter 18- Heated emotions
Chapter 19- Trouble looming
Chapter 20- Innocent (now in danger)
Chapter 21- Threats and fear
Chapter 22- Fear and recovery at last
Chapter 23- Back to New York
Chapter 24- Jealousy
Chapter 25- Angry and got her in danger
Chapter 26- Saved her
Chapter 27- Happy with him
Chapter 28- In his house
Chapter 29- Anger?

Chapter 15- A step into feelings

64 4 0
Autorstwa MercyAkodegbe

Alexander kept his gaze fixated on his secretary who fondled her hands as she approached him

It took everything in him to resist the urge to chortle and tease her. She was about to knock, then wanted to leave.

He saw everything. There was CCTV outside. He got it for protection but then it turned out useful.

"Ermm sir, I actually…I wanted to ask if—" Rosalie twirled her hair in her hands as she tried to search for a perfect excuse. It was embarrassing she wanted to see him then stopped.

"Come" Alexander ordered and she nodded. She averted her gaze everywhere except him as she trudged to the couch.

"Come here" Alexander pointed at the empty space beside him and her heart raced. It felt like it was jumping out of her ribcage.

She swallowed hard trying to get control of her jelly legs and trudged to him. "Sir—" she sat but left a considerable distance between them which left Alexander amused.

Every girl would jump at the opportunity to be close to him.

But he loved it. He loved her shy nature; every action of hers drove him crazy—after that night.

Earlier in the car, his palms hitched to hold her close but he had to take things slow. He brought her to Italy for a reason and wasn't ready to tell her anytime soon.

He was in Italy for another reason too; he had to sort out his problems.

"Make yourself comfortable" Alexander mumbled as his thoughts were deep into his mind.

He was worried; for her safety. He wasn't bringing her into his situation.

He knew it was wrong to take her to Italy but he was selfish. He craved her presence and couldn't think of a day without her. He had to use the opportunity that was at hand.

Rosalie slowly took a gulp of the drink and ahead, she peered at Alexander. He was dressed in only underwear and he could see his arms muscles.

She was so busy ignoring him that she didn't notice his shirt was off. Her eyes roamed around it before it landed on the tattoo on his left arm.

It was a black tattoo and from where she sat, she couldn't make out what it was. She took her eyes to his face but regretted it immediately their eyes locked.

She was supposed to look away. She knew she wasn't supposed to gaze at him. But she couldn't stop herself.

She bit on her lips and swallowed the clog in her throat .

That little action drove Alexander crazy. Before he knew it, he closed up the distance between them and put an arm around her.

Rosalie paused. Electric flickers twirled through her and butterflies danced in her insides.

"Rosalie —" Alexander raised her head to him and they locked eyes. His grip around her tightened when his gaze traveled to her lips. She sucked in her cheeks and her dimple popped up.

Slowly, Alexander lowered his head to her cheek.

It was a kiss; a wet one.

Rosalie subconsciously gripped her cloth tighter at the happiness that radiated through her. Want coursed through her and the need to hold him rose inside of her.

Alexander gently trailed kisses on her face while she gasped. Every one of her senses flew off as he kissed her face. It was a slow action; one step at a time.

Rosalie's grip around her attire loosened and she took her hands to his hair. She threaded her fingers through his scalp, pulling him close and Alexander paused.

He raised his head to her hand and Rosalie gasped. "I'm…" she withdrew her hands realizing he's her boss. "I'm sorry"

"It's okay" Alexander verified his gaze now fixated on her fingers. The moment her hands scoured through his hair, he loved the feeling.

He wanted more. He batted his lashes and grabbed her hand. "You can touch me" he confessed and began his work.

He held her face closer while Rosalie ducked her head upwards when he began his journey down to her neck.

It was a gentle action; because she was a fragile girl.

He nibbled on the flesh of her neck and it took everything in Rosalie not to grab hold of him tightly. Her fingers bunched into a fist as she held back the urge to grip tightly to him.

She didn't want him to pause like he did earlier.

"You can touch me" Alexander reiterated and that was all she needed, she grabbed his underwear clinging tightly to it like her life depended on it

She pulled him closer giving him more affirmation to do her like he wanted.

Alexander loved it.

He traced his hands on her skin and smiled. He loved her reaction to all of his touch. He raised his head to her and saw her lips agape.

The urge to kiss her rose inside of him and he grabbed her face. He lowered his head and placed his lips on hers.

Rosalie paused. Her eyes widened and her heart thumped frantically inside of her. He had been doing things to her but the feeling of his lips on hers surpassed others.

She pulled him closer to give him more access when the sound shot through cutting them short.

Alexander pulled from the kiss in fright. It was his phone; it was the alarm button of his phone.

He disengaged from Rosalie and grabbed the phone in an instant. His fist tightened as he read the content.

Rosalie sniffed and sat up abruptly.

She turned to Alexander but froze seeing the look on his face. His brows were furrowed and his jaw was clenched. Veins popped up on his face and she saw how tight he held the phone.

Panic jumped into her and her chest twitched. Was he angry about the whole scenario?

"Sir" she called and Alexander whipped his head to her.

She held her breath with frightened eyes as he bore holes into her skin. Did she do something wrong?

Alexander stood up in an instant. Still gripping the phone, he headed to the door, "I'll be back. Stay in here" he ordered firmly and immediately, he dashed to the door.

Rosalie's eyes widened in fright. What happened? What went wrong? What made him angry? What was that sound?

She sniffed and stood up at once. Perhaps he was angry with her. She had to leave after him.

She trotted after him which was oblivious to Alexander.

Alexander got out of the room and banged the door before Rosalie got to him. The bang echoed in Rosalie's ear and knots constricted in her throat.

That same sound.

Her chest became heavy. Breathing became hard as she jerked the door repeatedly. It couldn't open.

She glanced around for the key but found none. Her heartbeat became erratic as she struggled to breath.

Her haunted memory flashed in front of her causing her chest to fall and rise. Sweat trickled down her face and her grip on the door handle loosened.

She crouched to the floor as she struggled to breath.

Why did he bang the door?

Her memory haunted her. She shook as she gasped for breath.

Her mouth went wide open as her lungs struggled to get air.

You can do this Rosalie. Get over your fear.

She tried to encourage herself but it didn't work. Her paranoia was at work again.

She was having a panic attack!

She laid on the floor, her breathing unsteady as it  clogged in her throat.

Almost immediately, the door creaked open. Alexander paused in his steps seeing her on the floor.

"Rosalie" his heart jumped to his mouth and he rushed to her. They didn't attack for the few minutes he was away right?

"Rosalie" he grabbed her head and glanced around but saw no traces of blood. "Rosalie," his eyes desperately roamed around her as he tried to figure out what was wrong with her.

Her chest was heavy as she struggled for breath.

"Calm down Rosalie" he held her firmly and gently kneaded her chest "I am here, you're safe" he mumbled and slowly, she regained her breath.

She sniffed repeatedly and he held her firmly as she took deep breaths.
"You're okay Rosalie" he ran his finger through her scalp as his heartbeat became steady.

He was frightened. He thought something had happened. He thought his enemies succeeded.

"You're good" he helped her sit while she took slow breaths. "I'm sorry" he mumbled to himself.

He didn't know what went wrong but he was sorry for leaving the room. He didn't want to show his anger and frustration in front of her.

He was venting when he figured out what if that was a trick so they could get her. Who knows they could be snooping on him .

After their picture trended, he knew they'd use her as bait to get him.

But he'd protect her.

Rosalie released a heavy breath and shut her eyes. How frightened she was. She turned to Alexander and her brows creased seeing his look.

"Are you okay?" Alexander held her hand and she nodded slowly. The event earlier flashed through her eyes and she wondered what was going on; between them.

What was her boss thinking?

"What happened?" Alexander questioned as he kept his gaze on her.

"I had a panic attack, you…banged the door too hard. It reminded me —"

"I'm sorry" Alexander cut her short on realizing. She clearly told him about her memory.

Rosalie forced a smile at his apology. It felt odd her boss apologizing to her. The other day he apologized, it was for Sophia's behavior.

But now, it felt weird and created tension.

"You should rest"

Before Rosalie could pick up the meaning of his words, he lifted her off the floor. Her eyes widened as she stayed unblinking in his arms.

Soon, she shut her eyes and enjoyed the warmth.

His arms were comforting.

Alexander gently took her to the second room. He placed her carefully on the bed and sighed.

"Do you want to have dinner now?"

Rosalie's insides churned at the numerous butterflies inside of her. He was treating her nicely.

She was grateful for that panic attack.

"Yes sir" she mumbled and Alexander stopped.

He was taking her out tomorrow. Will she keep using sir for him?

"Call me Alexander"

Rosalie stared unblinking as she processed his words. She should call him by his name? She batted her lashes vigorously while Alexander kept his gaze on her.

He imagined how it'd sound if she called him by his name. That day she called him Xander in the bar, he loved it.

"Don't use sir for me again" he ordered and went out. He had to get dinner for her.

———

"Are you okay?" Alexander questioned after he was done forcefully feeding Rosalie.

He insisted he had to feed her.

She forced a nod still puzzled about his behavior. As much as she loved it, she felt it was wrong; she didn't deserve it.

She was his employee. She shouldn't be doing anything with her boss.
"You can go to sleep" Alexander mumbled and stood from the bed.

He walked to one of the Modular sectional sofas in the room and settled on it. Across he watched her timidly lay in bed.

Different thoughts crossed his mind as he gazed at her. The threats he kept receiving replayed in his head. But he wasn't going to worry about it.

He was only scared for Rosalie.

But he'd make sure to protect her.

He sighed as he watched her. Her lids were shut and he knew she was asleep. Quietly, he walked to her.

He blinked rapidly as he admired her flawless face. With no resistance, he took his lips to her forehead.

"Sleep well Rosalie, tomorrow will be a long day" he mumbled and turned around.

Of course, tomorrow would be a long day; a very long one — he saw it ahead.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.5M 78.4K 38
I felt my face heat up from his touch. "I want to ruin that adorable innocence you have, my dear" He said as he continued to give kisses all over my...
233K 6.7K 36
"Woah love if you wanted a photo that bad should have just asked" he says looking down at me, his hazel brown eyes scan my body and a smirk started t...
5.1M 162K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
130K 6.4K 61
------- He loved the girl that can't love him.....And now he can't love the girl that loves him -------- ** "Don't worry.." I say, getting up off the...