The forbidden love

By Tvduu_spicy

It's about a girl named Tara pierce and her journey and she's Katerina Petrova's (Katherine Pierce) twin sist... More

The forbidden love
Augustine
Kidnapped doppelgänger
Deja vu
Senior night murder
Kill the hybrid
The Mikaelson family
Psycho teacher
The vampire hunter
Gone paranoid
The cure
Confessed feelings
Burning into pieces
Protector
Doppelgängers
Ghost town
Gone
Long lost mother
Stay
Humanity off
New York
It's back
Wherever you go
Augustine vampires
You never know who's telling the truth
I don't know myself
Found memories
One last time
Dance with pain
Never have i ever
Other side
The birthday
I love you
The full moon
Forever
Run
Feel
It happened
Psycho friends
Ascendant
Operation Kai
Thinking of him
Best friends
Christmas disaster
Christmas
Nobody's killing anyone
Getting Elena
I killed my mom
Almost losing
Bonnie's birthday

Bloody dance

0 0 0
By Tvduu_spicy

I was at the house with Rebekah

"Are you going to the dance tonight?" I asked as I stood in the mirror holding up a dress

"No" I turned my head to Rebekah "yes you will. We need to have some fun and guess who's going to be there......Marcel"

Rebekah rolled her looking disgusted at me

"If you won't walk there by yourself I will drag you all the way with me"

"Okay fine I'll go, so what are we wearing"

I looked at her raising my eyebrows as I gave her a black sparkly dress. She took it and held it against herself.

"A black dress? Isn't that a little depressing"

I nodded raising my eyebrows

"Well you've could guess the category"

"the category is the most depressing party of year or how about a funeral party?" Rebekah said sarcastic

"No it's a murder party"

"Oh that says it all but what are you gonna wear?" She looked curious

"I'm gonna wear this" I held up a dark red dress

"I can guess people are gonna die tonight" she smirked

"I would say....yes...or at least I will kill someone tonight, I'll guess every vampire will kill"

"I'm gonna go put this on"

She took up the dress and walked into another room.

I changed my clothes and put on the dress as Rebekah came back.

"That's so beautiful" she smiled

I brushed my stomach with my hand

"Thanks"

I turned around and saw Rebekah, my chin almost fell to the floor

"Rebekah you look absolutely stunning. Wait I have something more for you"

I made my way to a plastic bag and took out her necklace that Elena had.

"Here"

I smiled as I handed it to her. She was stunned with her mouth open.

"How did you get it back?"

"I stole it back for you. I mean Elena's a vampire so she doesn't need it. I took out the vervain too"

"Can you help me put it on?" Her eyes were a little watery

"Of course"

I took the necklace and Rebekah turned around as she took her hair over the shoulders. I took around her neck and snapped together the chains.

We begin to go to the door when the handle pulls down and Elijah comes in.

"Elijah!" Rebekah ran to him and hugged him

Klaus made his way to me and stood beside me. He had a black costume.

"So you got him back?" I looked at Klaus

"Yeah I helped Marcel so I got him back. Shall we"

He pointed with his whole hand at the door. I nodded and we all four walked out.

I was in the middle of Klaus and Elijah. They both took out their arms so I took them both.

When we came in, people was dancing and some were drinking as they mingled.

Klaus made his way to Marcel and Rebekah too. Me and Elijah was on the same place.

"It would be respect less not to dance"

he held out his hand and I put my hand on his. He took his hands on my hips and I put mine on his shoulders.

We danced slowly to the music, Elijah looked into my eyes and I looked at him and then I looked down.

Klaus perspective
I was standing by Marcel as my eyes catch Elijah and Tara dancing.

I felt the jealousy rushing in as I made a face. I saw her smiling at Elijah and I just felt more and more angry.

"Klaus....a drink?"

Marcel asked handing me a drink, I took from his hands and drank it all at once.

"Klaus what is so upsetting?"

I looked at Marcel and ignored his question and I kept looking at Tara. He noticed.

"Oh I see, Tara is the thing. You like her, I get why, she's a very beautiful woman but why don't you go to her"

"Nik don't be so goofy, she likes you and you know she does. She likes Elijah too but you know she doesn't like him like that" Rebekah said standing beside me

I gave away a little smile

"And how do you know? Little sister" I looked at her

"Come on Nik were best friends. We talk and I have eyes so I see things"

"So what have she said about me?"

"Nik why don't you ask her yourself. I can't tell you"

I rolled my eyes looking at Tara as we made eye contact.

Tara's perspective
I danced with Elijah as I made eye contact with Klaus, he was smiling at me and I smiled back.

We broke eye contact, my phone was ringing so me and Elijah stopped dancing.

I took it up and saw it was Caroline and she'd called for the 12th time now. I declined the call.

"I'm gonna go get a drink, do you want one?" Elijah asked politely and I shake my head.

He walked away and I walked up to Rebekah.

"Hey bekah" "hi Tara" "why don't you have fun?"

"I'm waiting for the kill" i smiled and she did too.

"The kill is gonna happen in only some minutes now" Marcel said looking at his friends who stood everywhere.

Klaus came and stood on the left side of me and took his hand around me.

"Who are we looking for to kill?" He smirked

"She there in the res dress, she looks like a good one" I pointed.

Everyone started to scream and blood was everywhere. We all jumped down and I bit the girls neck I talked about. Klaus bit the other side of the neck. The blood oozed out like a waterfall.

The body fell to the side and I saw Klaus standing on the other side with blood all over him.

"You were right, she was a good one"

He smiled evil as he wiped away the blood with his arm. I looked at him and smiled as I also wiped away the blood.

He took a step over the body and came closer to me.

"You've missed a spot"

He took his hand on my mouth and wiped away the blood on my mouth with his thumb, he then put the thumb in his mouth.

My face got red and I smiled.

"Am I interrupting something?"

Rebekah said behind Klaus crossing her arms

"Oh little sister, of course not I'll go home"

He looked behind at me as he walked out through the door.

"What was happening?"

"We killed this girl together" I looked behind me at the girl

"Everyone had walked out and you still stood here"

"I didn't even notice we were alone in here. I'm serious"

"Of course you didn't notice , you were busy flirting with Nik and dripping blood all over the place"

I looked down on the floor and saw all the blood floating around

"Oh okay but we have a lot of blood in our bodies so that's why it's so much"

"Okay, should we go home so you and Klaus can get some more alone time" she joked

"Okay Rebekah seriously you need to tell me. Are you angry?"

She took her arm around me

"Of course I am, I hate you sooo much" she laughed

"No I'm serious" "no I don't"

We both smiled as we walked back to the house covered in blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570 32 20
Two lives tied together... Two thousand years in the making... One, a Petrova vampire, the other a she-wolf with unimaginable power. Who knew they we...
4.4K 73 20
Katerina Petrova was a perfect loving child until she had her family brutally taken away from her by vampires, her world was crushed, not only did th...
604K 15.1K 30
When Katerina Petrova was only human, she was tricked into falling in love with Niklaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid who was only going to use her...
24.5K 450 17
Y/n Petrova is ,how do I put this, a complete bad bitch. Now what if when Klaus killed Katerina's family he did not kill all them he did however, kee...