ADMIRING LOVE

By Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... More

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Thank you ❤️
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
Thank you ❤️
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 9

9.9K 599 252
By Richaa_Sharma

WARNING: This chapter may bore you as it is written in about 6000 words.

Also I have worked a little more hard in this chapter, so you all also please give a little more good feedback if you like the update..🙈

And yes, to understand the story better, do not ignore the flashback scene because there will be many changes in it.

Chapter start........👇

NEIL P.O.V
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hello everyone, I am Neil Khanna... You all must know me, in the last part of the story you all saw my heart breaking, But I want to tell you all the story before that, how it all started...

After my 10th board result, I changed my school and fortunately I had my love in that school.... Yes, it was my good fortune that I went there, I still consider myself very lucky that I chose the school where I found the love of my life...

I still remember when I saw my Lily oops Avni for the first time... I remembered from Lily, let me tell you all why I call her Lily

Lily flower is a symbol of purity and peace, and my Avni is such a pure and calm natured girl that there are no words to define her but there is a symbol to define it, this lily flower, so I just named her Lily, And look at the coincidence, later I came to know that my lily means Avni's favorite flower is also a lily...Now purity will only like pure things, right?

Where most of the people in this world give importance to the beauty of the rose, my lily gives importance to the purity of the lily and seeing her love for Lily, I often call her Lily whenever I am with her.

Now, it is clear that why I call her Lily.

Let's move on to the story...

So that day was my first day in class 11th... It was a new place, there were new people, So it took me some time on the first day to adjust in that place because I have a bad habit of not taking the initiative in front, I do it only if someone talks to me.

My sister Simran also came there with me, she was also in the same class with me but within no time she made some friends and she got busy with her new friends.

And as I didn't talk to anyone in the class the first day, I was roaming around the school alone during the lunch break, So suddenly my eyes fell on a group of girls where my eyes got stuck on one girl....She was in her school uniform and her long hair was braided in two braids and her hair was loose even after it was tied up.

She was laughing gleefully at something with her friends, and I could not understand at that time why I was looking at her but suddenly seeing her, I didn't know when she disappeared from my eyes.

After lunch break I came back to class then our next period was free, at that time a boy came to me and he was none other than my best friend Raj...He extended his hand of friendship which I accepted and then we talked casually and that day passed in school.

That day even after coming home, her smiling face could not disappear from my eyes, but then I did not think much about it.

The next day, today I was not alone in the lunch break, Raj was with me and today Simran was also with me because today she also became friends with Raj...

All three of us were talking among ourselves that suddenly Raj started mentioning his sister and we came to know that she is in 6th class of the same school.

Knowing this my excited sister who is always ready to meet new people asked Raj why not introduce us to her...

On that, Raj takes us to his sister's class to meet her, where coincidentally she was present, she was nowhere outside today

But I was surprised to see her because she is the same girl whom I had seen yesterday and since yesterday her face had not disappeared from my eyes...

Seeing her brother, a bright smile comes on her face and she comes straight and hugs her brother, on which Raj also ruffles her hair taking her in his arms...
And there seeing this me and Simran look at each other because we are also a brother and sister who always pull each other's hair, never ruffle each other hair so lovingly.

But after that Raj told her that me and Simran are his new friends and at that time Raj told us that she is his sister Avni...

AVNI....Her name is as adorable as she looks.

Avni looks at me and Simran and then says hello to us....she first said hello Simran diii in respect to Simran and then said hello bhaiya to me.

What the hell... Bhaiya ? No... don't know why I didn't like the word bhaiya from her mouth and I didn't want to hear this word again from her mouth

And that's why I didn't say anything at that time, but then after a few days I explained to her that if she wants to respect me, then she should call me senior, not bhaiya.

She was also a sensible girl, so she understood this thing of mine and started calling me senior from that day.

Then the days started passing, I used to meet Avni often and then slowly I started to understand the things that were arising inside me for her...Why on seeing her it seemed as if time had stopped and I kept looking at her, and she never went away from me.

On the other hand, I, Raj and Simran all three became best friends, all three of us were busy with each other.

And due to friendship with Raj, I started denying the feelings that were arising inside me for Avni because I felt that maybe this thing would not be right. because she is little younger than me, and my best friend's younger sister.

After 2 years, I passed from school, I felt that the feeling that I am getting from getting close to her will end with time when I go away from her but the feelings for Avni grew day by day when I was away from her...

Earlier I was able to see her in school but then when I could not able to see her during my college days, I used to reach Raj's house on the pretext of studies and used to see her

In the beginning everything was fine but then I don't know why the distance from her was not tolerable to me so I thought that at least we can be friends.

Avni never talks to me much but yes if I talk to her then she does not even stop me...she always just saw me as her brother's friend but when I extended my hand of friendship to her, she accepted it and we became friends, but I don't know why I kept this thing hidden from Raj and Avni also did not tell anything to Raj.

Then a few years passed, my graduation, post graduation was completed and at that time Avni passed her 12th board. Avni finished her school the year I completed my master's.

But by that time, my, Raj and Simran's friendship had grown so much that even our families knew each other very well, and in the meantime the love story of my sister and Raj was also revealed and it came to know that their school friendship turned into love during college days, I am very happy to know this.

And Raj and Simran had also completed their college, so they also told this to everyone in the house seeing the right time, Our family accepted their love happily and then both took time to get married because of their career.

After school, she joined college when she was 18 years old, I used to meet her often because Raj and I started a company together after our college so we used to visit each other's house often.

But now that Avni is all grown up and wiser too, I thought why not try to tell her my feelings because now I was not able to control my feelings and I started accepting that my love is right for her,
It doesn't matter that she is younger than me... I agree she is younger than me but now she is not a kid.

Now she knows the difference between right and wrong, she knows what she should do and what not, She understands everything, even if I say something to her, she can decide after thinking whether she wants to accept me or not.

But I didn't tell her everything clearly at once... I started with flirting, I often flirted with her, gave her compliments whenever we met and that's how our friendship grew

Somewhere Avni was starting to realize what I was trying to do with her.. But she used to show that there was always friendship for me from her side.

But when she turned 20, one day I expressed my feelings to her, but as I expected, she rejected me saying that I am his brother's friend... what a nonsense reason she has given me.

I explained a lot to her about this, also gave her the example of Raj and Simran that even her brother loves my sister but still she did not agree.

Meanwhile, I also met her friend Priyal and she also knew about my feelings because I used to go to Avni's college sometimes and there I met her

I also took the help of her friend to explain to Avni, Priyal has also accepted me as her jiju but her friend does not want me to be her jiju, Avni was not affected by my or Priyal's words, she just wanted to keep me away from herself because of her brother's fear.

Moreover, Avni also warned me that I should not say that I am in love with her in front of Raj or anyone in the house, otherwise there will be a problem.

I agreed to her but in return I told her that it's okay I will do whatever she wants but she also has to make a promise to me that she will not break friendship with me because of all this because no matter what I did not want to lose her by any chance.

She accepted this thing and then my love remained one sided and we became friends from her side.

But I didn't give up so soon... On her 21st birthday, with Priyal's help, I prepared a surprise for her and proposed her again

With the help of Priyal, she left the house on the day of her birthday with difficulty... Priyal called her and called her out of the house and then I met her there, She was surprised to see me there but I requested her that I will drop her back home in 1-2 hours, so she agreed to go with me.

And this time when I proposed on her birthday, she didn't refuse me but also didn't say yes.

She said that she doesn't know what she feels for me.. but she doesn't want to lose me.... Hearing this I became very happy that at least she thinks this much for me.... She said that she needs time....

I was happy that she didn't refuse me this time and gave me a chance taking her time.....after that we didn't look back....

Avni became very comfortable with me....we used to talk mostly in the night and Avni used to share all the things related to her college and whole day with me.....

Earlier, the less she used to speak, the more she talks now... Sometimes I have to request her to stop, let me speak too.

Our relationship is going well....even though it was friendship from her side but she never stopped me from expressing my love to her...Whenever I wanted to meet her, she used to come to meet me, just on asking once.

We used to pretend in front of the family that we do not even know each other very well... we just know each other because of a family relationship

But now as much as we know about each other, hardly anyone would know us... We've shared everything with each other, no matter what kind of thing it is.

Now my morning doesn't start without seeing her, I know Raj comes to her room every morning but I try to see my love face first.... Then she spent her time comfortably with her bhai, i won't mind, she never stopped me for this also and this cycle continued.

But now in this secret relationship, I am losing my patience, I can't meet her openly and this thing is bothering me.....i always get jealous whenever i go to her college and used to see some guy close to her

It was good that day that Raj was there when that boy proposed my love in front of me...Seeing that scene, my blood boil and mind got upset but still I was not able to do anything, after that my mood was completely bad.

Now that Avni's college has been completed, I tell her that at least now she should tell everyone and give a name to our relationship but she is still not ready for this thing.... Never mind, I'll wait a little more, I thought this.

But now sometimes, we have a fight over Raj, Avni always keeps on chanting bhai bhai, bhai will say this, only I will do that... and so on.

I'm getting annoyed by this thing of her bhai chanting
Ok you love your brother a lot but think about me too...
She just doesn't want to give any name to our relationship because she is afraid of her brother

And one, she always reminds me that no matter what I do, her brother will not get her married to me and because of this and some other reasons, I had a fight with her again that day when we were going to get her dress....

Flashback

The flashback is also in Neil's POV.

We say bye to Neela Maa and sit in the car, yes, now Avni's maa is also my maa,
Even though I call her Aunty in front of everyone, but she is no less than a maa to me.

So, on being told by Simran, I went to Mehra house to pick up Avni.... When Simran told me this, my happiness knew no bounds... Now I will get some time to spend with my love.

But when Simran asked me to pick up Avni, first I pretended to ask her some questions that how did her brother leave her alone today because Raj never leaves Avni alone with any boy it is a distant thing, he does not let any boy get close to her.

But Simran said that Raj will not have any problem with me, I also explain the same thing to his sister, accept that your brother will not have any problem with me... but she is not ready to say yes.

So next, before going to Mehra house I first take her favorite lilies for my lily, and then leave them in the car and go inside the house.

And then after a while I come out of the house with Avni and after saying goodbye to Neela Maa, we sit in the car and leave to go to Simran.

After sitting in the car, I see that she is sitting silently. Now look at this, yesterday I had said something to her brother on the phone, about which she seems to be angry till now.

She gets angry with me a lot on every small things.... She remains silent in front of everyone, but it seems that she vents her anger only on me, when she gets a chance, she gets angry.

But without saying much further, to improve her mood, I tell her to put her handbag on the back seat which is kept in her lap....Because I knew she would be happy to see those flowers.

And something like this happened... As soon as she turned back to keep her bag, her mood gets right and she smiled and said

" Lilies..." she speaks a little loudly in happiness because it is her favorite flower which always makes her happy.

After that she asked me if I can take these to which I flatly refused because I wanted to tease her a bit

" Kya main inhe le sakti hu..." she speaks looking at me to which i looks at her silently for a few seconds.

" Sorry but No " i flatly refuses her, due to which her smile slows down.

" This is for my someone special who loves lilies...
I didn't know you loved it too?"

I told her this because she hasn't confessed her love to me yet So I like to tease her in such a way that she accept me just like I accept her.

Whereas hearing this from me she does not say anything further but quietly sits straight and starts looking at the road ahead... Because she also knows why I said this...

" These lilies are for my love... If you think you're the love of my life, then take these lilies I won't mind but shart itni si hai ki inhe lene ke baad tumhe humare baare me apne bhai ko btaana hoga..."

Hearing this, Avni looks at me and I look at her, but she does not say anything further and starts looking ahead, she didn't take lilies means she again refused me. I also focus on the road and speak further seeing her sad face...

" Ok, but now I took this for my love, so I can't give it to you because you don't consider yourself as my love, to tum kaho to Main tumhare liye dusri khrid doon?"

" No thanks, mere bhai hain meri wishes puri karne ke liye..."

Look at her... She got angry, just brought her brother's name in the middle and she got angry again, but now I was also a little irritated because of her refusal, so I spoke further

" Haan wo to mujhe pta hai, apne bhai ke alaawa tumhe dikhta kaun hai... uski saari baat maana, us se darr kar rahna..."

" Main unse darti nahi hu, main unki respect karti hu, aur in dono chizon me fark hai...." i looks at her on this who is saying this while giving me a angry look

" Baap re, itna gussa ? Sorry aapke bhai ke baare me kuch nahi bolunga.... happy ? " she not said anything on this words of mine but gives me a last look and then looks outside the window and there i starts driving focusing on the road after rolling my eyes on her act.

Soon we reach there where Simran is waiting for us.

But before this, I got out of the car and opened the door on her side. An angry Avni had already got down and ran inside.

I gets out of the car and sighs as she goes inside in such a hurry... what is her problem, she cannot hear a word against her brother.

After that, I go inside following her, There Simran tells me that if I have some work, I can go back but now that I have come so far, I will go after choosing the dress of my love..... and then seeing her getting confused with the clothes, I tell her to buy a red dress of her choice, even before taking it she vents her anger on me indirectly but then takes it.

After that, today madam has probably become very angry, so while going back, she started showing tantrums that she will not go back with me, wherein I got irritated but then on Simran's persuasion she agreed to go back with me.

After sitting in the car, after a while of silence, I break the silence between us and tell her directly

" Tum n bilkul drama queen ho..." I breaks the silence between us and says this to which she again looks at me angrily

" Haan, abhi thodi der pahle itna drama bina wajah kiya tumne simran ke saamne...." i speaks further looking at her eyes on myself

" Car rokiye, mujhe nahi jaana aapke saath... main khud chali jaaungi..."

" Ye lo fir se drama, maine kiya kya hai jo is trah baat kar rahi ho.... sirf sch hi to bola tha ki tum apne bhai se darti ho, usi baat par itna gussa...." and Before she can say something to me, I continues..

" apne bhai ke saamne to bheegi billi bankar rehti ho, mere saamne sherni ban rahi ho... puri drama queen ho, kab kya kar dogi pta hi nahi chalta... pta nahi jis se tumhari shaadi hogi wo tumhe kaise jhelega...par wait mujhe hi to jhelna hai tumhe...." I reminds myself

" Aap uski chinta kyon kar rahe hai... aapse to meri shaadi waise bhi bhai nahi karwaayenge... to aap safe ho... aapko mujhe jhelna nahi padega..." I looks at her on this and she starts looking outside the window saying this

But now I am getting really angry on this thing of her, she always does this, reminds me every time: that her brother will not get her married to me. That's why I stop the car on the road side and she looks at me but before that she says something, I speak

" Kya ?, ye baar baar yaad kya dilaati ho ki tumhara bhai tumhari shaadi mujh se nahi karwaayega.... aise nahi to waise.... shaadi to main tumse karke rahunga.... agar tumhara bhai nahi maana to bhagaa kar le jaaunga " I speak while looking at her, on which she becomes a bit serious but then she speaks while composing herself

" itni himmat hai ? " she asks me

" himmat ki baat mat karo, main chahu to ek mint me sabko sab kuch btaa doon par main sirf tumhari wajah se chup hu..... par ab main apna patience kho raha hu..." she looks at me this time

" ek compliment bhi mujhe tumhe soch samjh kar dena padta hai..... tumhe kya lagta hai.... main tumhe samjhta nahi hu, aaj tumne sabke saamne waise behave kiya kyonki maine simran ke saamne tumhari dress select ki, tumhe compliments diya ki tum pretty lag rahi ho... aur is baat se tum jo pahle apne bhai ke topic par gussa thi ab aur jyada ho gyi....aur ab is trah hum lad rahe hai"

" haan to main aur kya karti... bhabhi ko Shaq nahi hota jis trah aap wahaan behave kar rahe the... aap jo kar rahe the waise bhai karte hai bhabhi ke liye, unki dress select karna and all... kya jrurt thi aapko wahaan par aisa kuch karne ki...."

I look at her, now if I say something on this matter then today we will really have a big fight, that's why I keep quiet and start the car.

She asks what was my need to choose her dress... It was not a matter of need, it was my wish, and I didn't think much and chose but I didn't know that she takes everything in such a way that by any action of mine, anyone will come to know about our relationship, oops sorry my one sided relationship

Whereas Avni looks at me when I am silent, but has it ever happened that even once she try to pacify me

Without saying anything, she also sits silently and here I keep regretting that today I got chance to be with her but I wasted by fighting.

What should I do, now I can't tolerate this distance from her, where I have to think before doing anything for her.. how long will we be like this?

But there after thinking all this, when our journey is quiet then seeing her silence I thought to break our silence again... let me bow down again

" SORRY " I said this to her

" Sorry ke siwa aap kuch keh bhi nahi sakte..." she says this on my sorry without looking at me on which I try to calm myself

" Atlest main sorry bolta to hu... tumhare muh to ye sabd kabhi nikalta bhi nahi hai..."

" Main kabhi galat hoti hi nahi hu, to sorry kyon bolu... aaj galti aapki thi..."

" Haan haan, aap to Mr. Perfect ki perfect behan hai, aap bhai behan kahan galat hote ho....galat to humesha main hota hu..." oh no, again i took her brother name.... oh god please save me.... On this, she gives me a look and before she can speak again, i stops her

" Ab is baat par ladna mat..." i speaks requesting, on which she sees me.

And there i tell her

" Coffee pine chalogi "

" Mujhe kahin nahi jaana aapke saath "

" Maaf kardo yaar, aaj jo kiya fir se nahi karunga " I really speak with regret, because somewhere because of my talkative behavior, sometimes I speaks too much.

And then without her replying, I take her to our favorite coffee shop where we often go together because after all that has happened today, I need 5 minutes of time with her to calm my mind.

The person who gives me headache, I also get relief and peace from that person. What a antic person God has sent in my life.

we sit inside the coffee shop and we get our coffee but now she goes completely silent again to whom i say

" ab Kya hua ? Ab to maine sorry bhi bol diya, please smile kardo " She looks at me on this word of mine and she also says sorry to me....maybe she is also feeling sorry now.

" SORRY " She says making her innocent face on which I always melt

" It's ok " That's all I say.

" Aap gussa nahi ho ?" To this, I shake my head no.

" Kyon, main aapko itna tang karti hu aapko gussa nahi aata...... shayad bina wajah ladti bhi hu aapse, aapko mujhe jhelne ki jrurt nahi hai," On this thing of her, I look at him with a smile.

" Main to tumhe zindagi bhar jhelne ke liye ready hu... mujhe tang karna tumhara haq hai... tumhe jo karna hai karo... gussa karna hai gussa karo... ladai karni hai ladai karo... is trah ki choti choti baaton se mujh par koi fark nahi padega.... main tumhe chhodne wala nahi hu..."

" Bhai kabhi nahi maanenge "

" Tum maan jao, use main mnaa lunga "

" Kya sirf hum dost bankar nahi rah sakte, I don't want to lose you but you know bhai will never accept us the way you want " I don't give her any answer on this thing of her, but start drinking my coffee ignoring her this time.

Seeing me like this she takes my name on which I don't say much further but yes I just say this

" Avni bas.. Now, that's enough for today, I can't take it anymore" I say and she understands that I am serious now because in private I take her name Avni only when I am serious.

While there she also becomes silent and I change the topic and finish our coffee by starting some other topic.

After that with good mood I proceed to Mehra house to drop her home, We don't talk much on the way and soon we reach Mehra house where Avni gets out of the car and so do I.

She is about to go inside but I stop her.... She turns to me and then I take out the lilies from the car that I got for her...

" Whether you accept or not, no one will replace you in my life... only you are my love and for my love here is your favorite lilies " I say this while bowing my head to her while giving her lilies which she takes with a smile.

I know, now after so many years there is not just friendship from her side but she is not ready to confess anything just because of her brother....but it's ok

Before going inside, she hugs me and then quickly says bye and goes inside fearing that no one will see her with me like this.

Sometimes her antics just make me laugh.
" Use naa hi chhupaana aata hai aur na  hi jataana..."

Flashback End

After that day things became normal again between us... Then Raj and Simran's wedding functions started and we were able to meet only in that...

Sometimes when I miss her a lot, I used to go to her room at night from her balcony to meet her, In the beginning she was afraid but then she gave me permission for this also.. because the truth is that even if she doesn't say it, she likes to meet me.... But now I was not getting time to meet her in these wedding rituals.

When she came home on the day of Mehendi, I teased her again, instead of praising her, I praised her dress...she wanted that I should not praise her in front of everyone, so I did the same.

But she was looking so cute that I could not stop myself and hidden from everyone's eyes took her to the side for a while where we had some of our talks.

During this, on the day of Mehendi, Avni gave me a happy moment, It so happened that at the end of the functions, when all the guests went back, we all sat down to eat.

At that time, seeing everyone, I also felt like feeding my Avni with my own hands...I even thought to give this idea to Bebe but then I remained silent fearing Avni madam anger because if I do something like this, then I don't know for how many days she will be angry.

Then suddenly her food gets stuck, seeing which I run to fetch water from there but when I came back, I saw that her brother was already giving her water.

I felt bad a bit but it's okay, Avni is okay, what else do I want.....With a sad mood, I was about to leave from there but Avni called me saying that she has to drink more water... I mentally smiled hearing this.... She probably came to know that I felt a little bad about this thing and that I should not be sad, that's why she also drank the water by my hand... Now what should I understand from this... This girl confuses me... she loves but doesn't speak.
This small gesture of her was very priceless for me.

After this, indirectly I proposed her on the sangeet night in front of everyone but she refused again....

Oh God, why is my dukh not ending..

This performance was a surprise for her from my side, she had no idea that I would do something like this, but I did it jokingly, thinking that no one will take this thing of mine seriously.

But after all the fun and jokes, the function of sangeet also ended, late night we both were talking according to our routine where she was telling me how much she enjoyed the sangeet function tonight, but suddenly there comes Raj don't know from where...

Can't he sleep? Wanders like a ghost throughout the night.

But further on his voice I cut the call so that Avni does not face any problem.

But after that don't know what suddenly happened to my Avni.... like every morning when I called her that morning she didn't pick up the call...I kept trying but no response.... I thought she would be busy with wedding rituals but when she didn't answer my calls and messages even whole day So then I started getting worried but still I didn't think much I thought we will talk on the marriage day...

She came on the wedding day, she was looking so beautiful in that red lehenga that I could not take my eyes off her but before I tell her something, she ignores me and leaves from there with priyal.

Throughout the marriage I was trying to talk to her but she was ignoring me as if I was a stranger to her...

She can't be my Avni... till date we have had a lot of fight but she never ignored me like this...In all these years, these 2 days passed like this when she didn't talk to me... These 2 days seem like 2 lives to me and now I just want her answer from her why is she doing this to me

After some time after Simran's Vidaai, when I felt that the rituals there would have been completed, I changed into my comfortable clothes and went to Mehra House.

When I reached there, it was quiet outside the house because probably everyone must be sleeping tired now....

Like every time, I reached Avni's room through the balcony, which Avni hates...
She is always worried that someday I will fall... but today I can't see anything... I just want her to answer my questions as soon as possible

When I reached her room she was just turning off the lights of her room and then I went close to her and after that you all know how I got my questions answered and how my heart was broken.

Every person has a limit to tolerate.... Now this limit of mine has been broken and along with it my heart too.

I tolerated everything, I was ready to wait for her for many more years but when she said that things are wrong between us....And we have to end things between us, I'm broken

Till today she said many things but never asked to end things between us.

I never asked her to hide anything from Raj, it was her decision which I was respecting... So now when the time has come to tell everything to Raj then why is she feeling guilty.... why is she feeling guilty for something which is not wrong at all

Where is love wrong? It is that feeling which is the most beautiful and purest in the world.

And until we tell something to everyone, how will we know their reaction...But it is not right to behave like this by guessing the reaction of people without telling them.

yes we told some lies but that was the demand of the time but now when it is time to tell the truth then what is the use of thinking all this, tell the truth and get out of this guilt that we have cheated the Raj.
No, we have not cheated Raj, just did not tell him the truth, Which is probably not wrong.

NEIL P.O.V ENDS
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

To be continued...........

Hope all your complaints have been resolved to some extent regarding some incomplete scenes.
I have tried my best to show all the incomplete missing points in this chapter....

And now this is just one side story, So before jumping to any conclusion and bashing Avni, wait for her side story which you all will get in the next update..

I tried to add some more parts but my hand started hurting so now everything in the next update.

BTW I hope you all liked the Neil pov ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 65.4K 50
"𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙢. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪,𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞�...
803K 6K 13
❤️ COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN❤️ FIRST PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here. THIS BOOK EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.IN...
47.3K 3.1K 18
Your next favourite saga! Come join this love story
18.7K 699 28
"Arranged?." I asked. "Yes. " She replied. There comes a time in your life when you feel utterly guilty of leading a life you never wanted. But the...