The Gamer Girl [FNiA Fem Hare...

By Demon243

(Y/N) (L/N) - genius, billionare, playgirl, philanthropist. A very young billionare in this world, who owns c... More

(Y/N) (L/N)
Harem Pt.1
Harem Pt.2
Harem Pt.3
Prologue
Chapter 1: "Acquaintance"
Chapter 2: "Mystery after mystery"
Chapter 3: "End of the first chapter"
Chapter 4: "New office"
Chapter 5: "The talking shadow"
Chapter 6: "Attraction"
Chapter 7: "Phantoms"
Chapter 8: "It's time to say goodbye"
Chapter 10: "End of nightmares"
Chapter 11: "Haloween time"
Chapter 12: "End of Halloween"
Chapter 13: "New gameplay"
Chapter 14: "Secret room"
Chapter 15: "The whole other game?"
Chapter 16: "End of hide and seek"
Chapter 17: "End of the game...?"

Chapter 9: "A dream or a nightmare?"

1.1K 31 17
By Demon243

(Near the gates to your house.)

3rd POV

Vanessa and her boss, whose name is Kyle, were walking up to the gates of your house with robo arm, which was found in Pizzaplex, or should I say, under the Pizzaplex? Anyway, the two of them were walking up, Vanessa had a sports bag on her shoulder with robo arm inside, Kyle started to get nervous, since he knew that this house belongs to the owner of (L/N)'s Cyber Techs with which Fazbear Entertainment have a contract.

Vanessa: "We're here." She said it calmly as they stopped in front of the gates.

Kyle: "V-Vanessa..." He called out to her nervously.

Vanessa: "Hm?" She hummed calmly.

Kyle: "D-Do you even kn-now to who this house belongs t-to?" He asked it nervously.

Vanessa: "Yeah, I know." She said it calmly as pressed the button on the intercom.

Enzo (Intercom): "Yes, who is it?" He asked it calmly, and Kyle was now more afraid, since he thought that it was the owner of the house.

Vanessa: "Enzo, it's me, Vanessa. (Y/N) should have told you that me and my boss would come today." She said it calmly.

Enzo (Intercom): "Ah, yes. She did warned me. Please, come in." He said it calmly and the gates opened.

Vanessa: "Thank you." She said it with the smile before she and Kyle walked, closing the gates behind them.

Kyle: "W-Was th-that the own-n-ner of the house?" He asked it nervously.

Vanessa: "No, that was the head of the butlers, Enzo. There's also a head of the maids, Isabelle. And I don't recommend making her angry." She said it calmly.

Kyle: "O-Oh, okay." He said it nervously. They walked up to the front door, and Vanessa knocked on it. After a few moments, Isabelle opened the door.

Isabelle: "Ah, hello there, Ms. Bermingham." She said it with the smile as she walked away from the doorframe, so the guests could walk in, which they did.

Vanessa: "Hello to you too, Isabelle." She said it with the smile as Isabelle closed the door behind them.

Isabelle: "Ms. (L/N) is a little busy at the moment, so why won't you wait for her at the living room?" She asked it calmly.

Vanessa: "Sure." She said it calmly and Isabelle started walking towards living room, while 2 guests followed her. Soon enough, they were in living room.

Isabelle: "Please, wait here, Ms. (L/N) will come in very soon." She said it calmly as she then walked out from the room.

Kyle: "Man, I wonder how this 'Ms. (L/N)' looks like." He said it a little nervous as he looked around.

Vanessa: "Don't get your expectations too high up, boss." She said it as she sat down on the couch.

Kyle: "You're saying it like she's not an awesome business woman." He said it a little angry as he imagined a sexy woman in a suit.

Vanessa: "Well, from what I can tell you, she's not some sexy business woman." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "Hey, what kind of things are you telling your boss here?" You asked it calmly as you walked in the room. This sudden action made both of them jump out of surprise. They looked at you and Kyle seem to be disappointed, while Vanessa just giggle, since you were wearing a cat theme hoodie.

(A/N: You can change the colors to which you want.)

Vanessa: "S-Sorry, (Y/N)." She said as she calmed down.

Kyle: "Are you the daughter of the owner of this house?" He asked it confusedly.

Y/N: "I'm not that young, you know." You said it calmly as you sat down on the couch, which was in front of the couch on which Vanessa was sitting.

Vanessa: "She's the owner of the company and the owner of this house." She said it calmly, which made Kyle shocked.

Y/N: "Don't stay like a tree, sit down." You said it calmly as you made a gesture, which meant 'sit down.' Kyle sat down, but he still was shocked. "Vanessa, you called because your boss have found something that I will totally like. What is it exactly?" You asked it calmly. Vanessa nodded, took off her sports bag and placed it on the coffee table, which was standing between the couches.

Vanessa: "It's in this bag." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "Why do I have feeling that you want me to sell drugs?" You asked it as you started to open the bag.

Vanessa: "Don't know, but maybe you just watched too many detective movies." She said it calmly as you opened the bag. You got out the thing that was in the bag, and you were shocked and excited with thing.

Y/N: "Where did you found this?" You asked it excitedly, and your excitement made your guests confused.

Kyle: "It was found in Pizzaplex, in Roxy Raceway if to be more accurate. We were making a room for employees and wanted to make the room with a few floors, which would go down underground and in the end. We found this in there." He said it calmly. "However, I don't really understand, what's so special about this arm." He said it confusedly.

Y/N: "It's a literal relic for Fazbear Entertainment, since this arm belonged to the most advanced animatronic back in 1986s." You said it excitedly. However, this made them more confused and you took a notice of it. "Don't tell me you don't know the history of the company in which you're working." You said it in disappointed tone of voice. "I can understand Vanessa, but you're her boss, right? How come you don't know?" You asked it calmly, but Kyle seems to be hurt by your words.

Vanessa: "It doesn't matter right now. Can you just tell anything about who it belonged to or any information about it?" She asked it calmly and Kyle agreed with her.

Y/N: "Well, how I already have said, this arm is a relic for Fazbear Entertainment, since this arm belonged to one of the advanced animatronics back in 1986s. This arm belonged to Circus Baby, who in fact was created by one of the founders of Fazbear Entertainment, William Afton himself." You said it calmly shocking Kyle, while Vanessa seems to be interested in this. "At first, this animatronic was created for his daughter, if to believe some notes about Circus Baby, which were found in Afton's house a few years later after the house was sold. However, his own creation took away the life that he cared for. If to believe official documents and newspapers, Circus Baby had some glitch in her system, which made her grab the child with her ice-cream-dispenser-claw and put the child inside of her. And in there, Elizabeth Afton has died, because she was crashed with Circus Baby's endoskeleton." You said it calmly, but the information you've said made you and your guests sad.

Vanessa: "And here I thought that my life with my parents wasn't really good." She said it sad a little.

Y/N: "And I even didn't mention The Bite of 83, or the missing children, or how Mr. Afton opened Afton Robotics." You said it calmly making your guests shocked. "There was even an article that in 1990s people have seen a walking corpse, who originally was known as Michael Afton, who worked in Circus Baby Pizza World, before he changed into a zombie." You said it calmly as you started to remember everything about this company.

Kyle: "Hey, hey, hold your horses. This is too much information for us." He said it in shock.

Y/N: "Sorry, I just got carried away, since Fazbear Entertainment history is shown as a bad example of how people didn't double check things." You said it calmly.

Kyle: "It's fine. However, if this arm is a relic, it's place is in the Rockstar Row." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "If you say so." You said it calmly and threw arm to him. Kyle caught it.

Kyle: "Well, I'll go then." He said it calmly.

Vanessa: "Take the bag." She said it calmly.

Kyle: "But it's your bag." He said it confused a little.

Vanessa: "Well, give it back later." She said it as she stood up, took the bag and gave it to him.

Kyle: "Uh, okay?" He said it unsurely as he placed the arm in the bag. "Anyhow, thank you for the information, and it was a pleasure to meet you." He said it as he stood up.

Y/N: "Pleasure is all mine." You said it with the small smile. Kyle walked out from the room and after a few moments, you and Vanessa heard the front door open and close.

Vanessa: "How are you, (Y/N)?" She asked it in a little worried tone of voice.

Y/N: "*Sigh* Not very good. I'm still receiving those plushies, Jack is totally onto something, and his now ex-girlfriend spreading rumors about me. Well, trying to spread." You said it calmly.

Vanessa: "How many plushies, do you already have?" She asked it calmly.

Y/N: "Everyone from the first three chapters." You said it calmly, making Vanessa shocked.

Vanessa: "Wait, 5 from first chapter, 13 from the second chapter, and 7 from the third chapter. So in total you already have... 25 plushies." She said it as she did some math in her head.

Y/N: "Yeah... I actually wanted to ask you something." You said it calmly.

Vanessa: "I'm all ears." She said it with the smile.

Y/N: "The game that you gifted to me... Is she based on Freddy Fazbears tragedy?" You asked it calmly.

Vanessa: "...Well... Not really... Do you remember that game that Fazbear Entertainment made?" She asked it calmly.

Y/N: "Of course I do. I even played that game. And I must say, them turning all these rumors about their past and walking animatronics into a game was good idea." You said it as you remembered how you played that game. "Wait, so this is what you got inspired by?" You asked it in realization.

Vanessa: "Yeah. Plus, I was a beta tester, remember?" She asked it calmly.

Y/N: "Oh, right." You said it as you remembered her saying it to you.

Vanessa: "Actually, on which chapter are you right now?" She asked it calmly.

Y/N: "Well, yesterday I finished the third chapter." You said it calmly.

Vanessa: "Oh, so you got to the fourth chapter. That's one of the hardest chapters we've created." She said it as she remembered how they were testing and blushed because of memories of it.

Y/N: "I'll see how hard it is today." You said it with confidence.

Vanessa: "Well show your best, pro gamer." She said it with the smug.

(Time skip. 1 hour later. Your house. Your basement.)

Your POV

I walked it in the basement and walked up to the table, on which was my laptop. I opened it and the screen of it lit up. I went through the information about every girl I already have found and got frustrated a little.

Y/N: "Why, just why they got into the game, they don't have something that connects them. Yes, some of them are friends or siblings, but that usually it. There has to be something that connects them, it can't be so just random girls were transported into the game with not having something similar. There has to be something, maybe the same hobby, interest, or for god's sake, I'll even agree on them having the same crush on someone." I said it in frustration as I started walking in circle. "*Sigh* I need to relax." I said it as I stopped on my tracks. I walked to the drawer and got out from there the VR costume. I quickly changed into it and then walked up to the table. I turned on my computer and after a few moments, it was ready for the game. I started up the game on the computer, took the VR glasses, walked up to the chair and sat down on it. "Let's see what's waiting for me there." I said it calmly as I put on the glasses.

(In game.)

I quickly got in the main menu location, and pressed on the text 'Continue' on the monitor in front of me. I appeared in protagonist's room. I looked at the laptop and saw a text 'Chapter 4: Night 1,' and under it was a picture. On the picture, I could see the location I'll be in for the next 5 nights.

Y/N: "Let's get started." I said it calmly as I pressed the enter button on laptop.

________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 4

Night 1

________________________________________________________________________________

I appeared in the bedroom. I looked around and saw that on the left and on the right were doors, in front of me was a closet and behind me was a bed.

Y/N (In game): "Isn't this my bedroom? Why am I here?" She asked it in confusion, but her voice sounded different, as she was a child. I looked at myself and saw that my body changed into a child's one, and I was wearing pink pajamas.

Y/N: "Oh, great." I said it in a little annoyance. On the floor, I noticed a flashlight, so picked it up and turned it on. "Oh, now I know where to look, so I could check time." I said it as I noticed a clock on one of the drawers. I started to walk around the room and to look around. I walked up to the closet and shone my flashlight in it. It was empty, but I had a feeling that it wasn't. I walked away from it and then walked up to the drawer with the lamp. The drawer had a diary page sticked to it by insulting tape. I just touched it making it disappear. I walked up to the drawer with the clock and noticed folded clothing on the floor near the drawer. I picked them up and they've disappeared almost immediately. "New outfit, cool." I said it calmly. I then heard footsteps in the direction of the door I was close to. I walked up to the door frame and listened in. No one was close, so I shone the flashlight in the hall. For a moment I saw someone hide behind the corner of the hall, but this moment was enough for me to see the animatronic girl, which looked like Bonnie.

Y/N: "And here I thought that girls in this game can't get any sexier." I said it calmly. I then noticed an acronym carved out on the wall: 'O.S.H.' "Huh, I only remember one name, which starts with 'O.'" I said it calmly and then walked up to the middle of the room. I heard some giggle behind me, where the bed is. So I quickly turned around and shone my flashlight at it. I saw three mini-animatronics looking like Franny, before they've disappeared under the bed.

Y/N: "I guess if I waited longer, my ass would be already destroyed." I said it in a worry. "But I already have a tactic for this location. I just need to listen in closely, for any sound." I said it calmly as I turned back around and started to listen in for any sound. It was quite for a while, sometimes I could hear giggles from the bed, so I was shining my flashlight at it and usually would see one of those mini-Franny things. I looked at the clock and it showed 3 am. "3 am and nothing interesting." I said it calmly, and then heard some sound on my right. I ran up to the right door and listened in. Nothing, so I decided to shine my flashlight in the hall and saw someone hide behind the corner in the end of the hall. However, before they've disappeared, I saw who that someone is.

Y/N: "Okay, Bonnie is a left hall, Chica is a right hall, Franny's place is on the bed, then Foxy must be in the closet." I said it calmly as I looked in the hall and noticed an acronym carved out on the wall: 'A.A.C.' "Okay, I'll remember this one." I said it calmly as I walked back to the center of the room. "Wait a second." I said it as I realized something. I turned around and shone my flashlight at bed. On the wall behind the bed was an acronym, which was carved out on it: 'J.F.L.' "Okay, I'll remember this one too." I said it as I turned back around. I looked at the clock and it showed 5 am. "Time is almost up." I said it as I then ran up to the closet and looked around. Soon enough I noticed an acronym carved out on one of the doors of the closet: 'R.H.R.' "Okay, I'll remember that too." I said it calmly and 6 am dinged in right after I finished the sentence.

I appeared in some dark room. Thankfully, I still had a flashlight in my hands, so I turned it on and I saw that I was in a hall with 4 doorframes and the chair in the end of the hall on which was sitting another animatronic.

Behind her, on the wall, I could see an acronym carved out on it: 'A.A.J.' In front of me was a white cross, as if it was marking a place. Then an idea of what it is, appeared in my head. I turned off the flashlight and waited. A few moments later, I heard footsteps, so I quickly turned on the flashlight and I saw her now sitting on the floor.

Y/N: "Yup, I guessed it right." I said it calmly as I turned off the flashlight. A few moments later, I heard footsteps again, but I waited. They've stopped and after a few moments later they've started again. They've getting closer and closer, but before she could reach me, I turned on the flashlight and I saw her right in front sitting on the cross. "Better luck next time..." I said it, but cut myself off since I didn't know her name, but I noticed something written on her panties: 'Plushtrap.' "...Plushtrap." I said it with the blush on my face as I finished my sentence, before everything went dark. I appeared in protagonist's room.

Y/N (In game): "Oh, so that was a dream... No, that was a nightmare." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "Huh?! Since when this counts as a nightmare?! Jeez!" I said it angrily. "But I must say that the ones I already saw are trying to look scary with their look, so I'll let it be. Nightmare animatronics." I said it calmly. I looked at the laptop and saw a text 'Chapter 4: Night 2,' and under it was a picture. On the picture, I could see Nightmare Franny sitting on the bed in very attractive pose. (A/N: You decide in what pose.)

Y/N: "Man, I'm starting to think that they'll break my mind, if I'll get caught." I said it calmly. I then remembered that I got an outfit. "Let's see what I've got." I said it calmly as I walked up to the wardrobe. I almost immediately noticed a new outfit.

Y/N: "What did I expect to see?" I asked it calmly as I walked back up to the laptop. "One more night and enough for today." I said it calmly as I pressed the enter button on the laptop.

________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 4

Night 2

________________________________________________________________________________

I appeared in the bedroom.

Y/N (In game): "Again?!" She asked it in annoyance.

Y/N: "Oh, shut the fuck up!" I said it in annoyance and started to listen in for any suspicious sounds. I stood there for a minute or more, sometimes checking the bed scaring of mini-Frannies. Then I heard something in the left hall, so I ran up to the left doorframe and listened in. Nothing, so I shone my flashlight in the hall and saw Bonnie quickly hide behind the corner. I then quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed. After a few moments, I heard some sounds in right hall, so I quickly ran up to right doorframe and listened in. I heard Chica breathing, so I closed the door and hold it.

N. Chica: "Aww..." I heard her say it as I then heard her walk away. I ran back up to the center of the room, checked the bed and decided to check the closet. I quickly ran up to closet and shone my flashlight at it.

N Foxy: "BOO~!" She cutely yelled it out at me.

This scared me, so I quickly closed the closet with its doors. I felt and saw her leaning her face against the doors.

N. Foxy: "Meanie." She said it with pout.

Y/N: "That's what you get for scaring me." I said it angry a little. She just pouted more, before she disappeared in the shadows. I let the doors go, which made them somehow automatically open up. I shone my flashlight at the closet, and saw that no one was there. However, I noticed a diary page on the right door of the closet, so I grabbed it making it disappear. I then quickly ran back up to the center of the room and quickly checked the bed. I looked at the clock and it showed 3 am. "Huh, times flies by." I said it as I started to listen in for any sussy sound. I stood there for about a minute, sometimes checking the bed, before hearing some noise from right hall. I quickly ran up to right doorframe and listened in. Nothing, so I shone my flashlight in the hall and saw Chica hide behind the corner. I quickly ran back up to the center of the room, checked the bed, quickly ran up to the left doorframe, and listened in. Nothing, so I shone my flashlight in the hall. Nothing, so I ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed. I then quickly ran up to the closet and shone my flashlight at it. Nothing, so I quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed. I looked at the clock and it showed 5 am. "I feel that on the fifth night I'll need to cosplay Flash." I said it with the small smile as I checked the bed. Soon enough 6 am dinged in.

I appeared in the hall, flashlight was still in my hand, so I waited. I heard footsteps for a few moments before they've stopped. I heard them again, before they've stopped again. I heard footsteps getting closer to me and when they were close enough, I turned on the flashlight, and saw Plushtrap sitting on the cross right in front of me.

Y/N: "Maybe next time." I said it with the small smile, before everything went dark. I appeared in protagonist's room. "How I said, it's enough for today." I said it as I summoned the menu and quit the game.

(Your house. Basement.)

I took off my glasses, stood up, walked up to the table and placed the glasses on it.

Y/N: "Okay, now let's do some name searching." I said it as I moved the list and the pen to me and started to search names, which will match the acronyms I saw in there. Soon enough, I found all 5 names that matched the acronyms.

List of disappeared girls

________________________________________________________________________________________

Amy Riley Ramirez
Andrea Abigail Campbell - N. Chica
Angela Aurora Johnson - Plushtrap
Ashley Padma Thomas - Ph. BB
Athena Taytum Miller - Goldie
Audrey Raya Miller - Franny
Ayla Lyla Lee - JJ
Bella Elia Jackson - T. Franny
Charlotte Lilly Baker - Puppet
Claire Flora Smith - Bonnie
Clara Amara Mitchell - W. Franny
Cora Zayla Anderson - Foxy
Daisy Ada Robinson - Shadow Bonnie
Eden Mia Walker - W. Chica
Elaina Evelyn Young
Eliza Ivy Wright - W. Foxy
Elizabeth Leah Martin
Ember Gaia Gonzalez - Ph. Puppet
Esther Rosalia Jones - Ph. Chica
Haven Willow Torres
Hope Harper Nguyen
Josie Ana Robinson - Shadow Franny
June Freya Lopez - N. Franny
Kaia Stella Johnson
Kayla Madison King
Lilith Eleanor Hill
Mabel Paisley Torres
Millie Clementine Martinez - Ph. Franny
Molly Grace Ramirez
Nicole Olivia Lewis
Noelle Naomi Thompson
Norah Isla Brown
Olive Sofia Hernandez - N. Bonnie
Piper Hayden Nelson - W. Bonnie
Rachel Avery Taylor
River Avayah Williams - Ph. Foxy
Rory Thora Rodriguez
Ruth Hazel Rivera - N. Foxy
Rylee Kai Perez - Springtrap
Sarah Della White - Mangle
Saylor Maya Moore
Selena Chloe Martin
Serenity Nyra Jackson - T. Chica
Skylar Halo Jackson - T. Bonnie
Sophie Murphy Wilson - Chica
Summer Uma Sanchez - Ph. Mangle
Sydney Nova Green
Vivian Reese Lee - BB
Zuri Zoe Brown

________________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N: "Now, it's time to get to know you better, you fiv--" I wanted to say, but my stomach growled cutting myself off. "...Okay that can wait, first thing is food!" I said it as I quickly changed into my casual clothes and walked out from the basement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 65 23
[follows Markiplier's journey through Security Breach, because he's the only YouTuber who has done the play through that I like] So um yea. Just a no...
51.6K 1K 26
(Y/N) is a teenage girl who got a job at Freddy's, and doesn't know that the secrets of her family's past might tear her from her new friends.
15.5K 679 10
"𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁, 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸?" "𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮...
45.4K 1.7K 8
[Now, I'm not a furry. Buuuuuuuut...] After witnessing something traumatic at a young age. F/N L/N is thrust into a life of death, madness... and lus...