relying on love -Tom Kaulitz

Od ll_TokioHotel_ll

|| a young girl only 19 years old leaves home to live her own life. It is 2009 and jeneane is a hopeless roma... Více

❤️Important❤️
moving forward.
watchful eyes.
group of girls.
my fault.
waiting.
Room 80.
give me a brake.
what's happening.
look out.
waking up.
on my mind.
acting cold.
alone, together.
romanticising.
i finally understand.
business.
taking her place.
stranger.
eleanor.
anagapesis.
huxley.
snowflake.
connections.
End of him.

escape.

109 5 2
Od ll_TokioHotel_ll

...

I woke up, still in Tom's bed. Still in Tom's room.

Tom was sat down watching something on the TV across the room and looking at what looked like some paperwork. I looked at the time and it was 10:33am. I still felt tired but I decided to get up anyway

I sat up in bed, my hair was a mess and I looked horrible. Tom ignored me, I then got out of bed and walked up to him.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a calm voice.

After last night I didn't want to annoy him anymore then I already did.

"There's food for breakfast then you can shower, I got someone to pick up cloths for you from your room. There in the bathroom" other than that he ignored my question.

I walked over to the miniature kitchen and opened the fridge, there was loads of ingredients and as dead as I felt this morning i wanted to start it right.

I pulled out some ingredients and turned on the oven, I got my phone out and put some music on to get me in a better mood. I was going to make some morning pancakes. If Tom wouldn't let me leave I'd at least enjoy my stay.

While I was making the pancakes Tom walked over to the kitchen where I was currently making a mess while baking. Because I had gradually turned the music up I didn't hear him coming up behind me.

"Are you making pancakes?" He seemed a bit confused.

I got startled and jumped to the side a bit before continuing to flip the nearly done food.

"Well I'm trying to yeah, want some?" I gave him a nice smile and he just looked at me.

"Yeah ok." He said before walking back to his work

In my head I thought of how rude he was. But when I looked back over to him he was smiling I don't know what about but I was hoping it was my nice gesture to give him some food.

After the pancakes were done cooking I put a stack on two plates and passed one to Tom, he seemed great full for it after eating it within 5 minutes, maybe he was just really hungry. I took my time to eat it then cleaned up the kitchen before making my way to the bathroom to get ready for the rest of the day.

The cloths Tom brought me was basically my whole suitcase witch was helpful for me because I doubt I was leaving any time soon.

His bathroom was almost identical to mine, I got undressed and in the shower, enjoying the warm water dripping down my body calming my every thought. I almost completely forgot Im being held captive by Tom. I hated him but he hadn't done anything wrong but, well murder. I'm sure he had no other choice than to do that though, I didn't mind being in his hotel room I hated the fact I had to share the bed with him but maybe if I ask him nicely he'll let me sleep on the sofa instead.

I hurd a knock on the door, I turned the water off and called out.

"Yeah?!" I yelled

"I need to go do something, I'm leaving you in here with on of the workers. I've told them not to let you leave so don't even think about It Jeneane! I'll be back later." Tom yelled back

I rolled my eyes. Did he really need someone watching over me. Im not a kid

"Yeah ok! See you later then!" I finished my shower and got dressed not long after he left.

I knew I wasn't going to leave the room so I went for a more casual outfit today, I put on some baggy jeans and a long sleeved white shirt and a small silver chain necklace, I put my hair in a messy bun and for some reason Tom didn't think to bring my makeup so I'll have to go without.

I left the room and to my suprise the person who was watching over me was Ava! I'm so excited to see her again I immediately run up to her and greet her.

"Hey Ava! I remember you from the reception" I shook her hand with a smile

"Yeah, Mr Kaulitz asked me to watch over you while he left." She gave me a sympathetic smile

I offered her a drink and we both sat down on the sofa and put on some old movie

"So, Jen? How do you know Mr Kaulitz" Ava asked me looking concerned.

"I don't really know him, I know he's a powerful guy and all. And I know he's crazy" I said jokingly but Ava didn't seem to find it funny.

I quickly stopped laughing relizing she was asking serious questions.

"Jen listen, you really need to be careful around Mr Kaulitz he is capable of more than you think. He plans things that you don't even see coming." Ava spoke like she had experience. It made me pretty worried, what did Tom do to her.

I put my hand on hers and looked at her, me now being the concerned one.

"I'll be ok Ava don't worry, Tom can't do anything to me but.. did he do something to you?" I didn't know wether or not I Should have asked that. It was privet but I really wanted to know.

Ava smiled and looked away. It didn't look like she wanted to talk about it so I respected her decision

She got up, off the sofa and took a deep breath before looking back at me again.

"Let's do something together" she said lifting me off the sofa too

"But I can't leave?" I said back looking at her pretty disappointed.

"Let's do something in here then, we can find something entertaining right?" She smiled at me, and for the first time being in this room I felt happy.

I was so glad Ava was here. She's so kind and understanding and gorgeous.

Ava thought of a fue things to do, first we decided to have a cooking competition were we would both make eachother a meal and the other one, blind folded, would have to gess what it is and some ingredients in it. She made me some cinnamon cookies and I made her a small chocolate cheesecake. After we both chose colours at random and had to order snacks in that colour, once it came to the door Ava would go get the bags and come back up, we both set up are foods on trays and watched acouple of movies together while snacking.

It had been afue hours since Tom left. Me and Ava were sat on the balcony, she had made 2 amazing cocktails for us to drink. The warm air blowing through my hair that had fallen out of the messy bun I had put up in the morning. I felt relaxed and I could tell Ava did too.

Ava looked over at me and smiled, and I to her.

"My full name isn't actually Ava, it's Avagisa. I just prefer Ava." She was getting comfortable around me. I was glad.

"I like that name. It's unique" I closed my eyes enjoying the sun on my face.

I looked back over to Ava opening my eyes

"Why can't I leave?" I hadn't been thinking about it because of the fun we were having.

Ava looked at me confused, like I wasn't enjoying myself witch I was. I would just rather do it in my room then Tom's.

"Mr Kaulitz won't allow it Jen, I'm really sorry" she gave me a sympathetic look, I returned it with an annoyed one.

"Who cares? I get he's dangerous and all but if I leave the hotel he won't know were I am." I got out of my seat, trying to convince her.

She begun to laugh at what I said. I looked at her puzzled by her response

"Jeneane, if he's gone through the trouble of locking you in his hotel room he'll find you one way or another if you try run away." I have her another confused look.

"So he's obsessed with me?" I took another sip of my drink waiting for her response

"I wouldn't say obsessed, he probably just wants you, so you'll just have to put up with him. Sorry Hun but it's just how it works." Her words made me angry.

Is that what he did to her. Took her just because he wanted to. I quickly drank the rest of my drink then slammed it on the table I to the side of me.

"I'm leaving. I don't want him and he can't just have me. Give me my phone" she had taken my phone earlier because Tom told her to.

"I'm not going to do that Jen. Please sit down.." she had a more serious expression on now.

"Fine. I don't need it"

I walked over to the door, Ava didn't try stop me. As I had my hand on the door handle I thought about staying. I felt guilty for ruining this day, it was going well. But I knew it'd be better if I left. I needed to call kit, but Ava had my phone. I'll figure it out.

I walked out of the room. I felt free, if I leave now everything will be sorted. I won't be Tom's prisoner anymore.

I walked back to my room and got out my booklet, I kept everyones number in here just in case. Who knew I'd need to use it now. I found kits number and got a pen, writing it on my hand so I don't forget it.

I ran downstairs to the reception and asked to use the phone. I called kit but he wasn't picking up the phone. I called again.

"Hello?" I heard kit say, he didn't know it was me because of the number.

"Kit! It's me Jen, sorry for the unannounced call but I need you to pick me up, asoon as you can." I spoke fast hoping he was free today so that I could get out of here.

"Where are you calling from? Is everything ok?" He sounded concerned.

"From the hotel, just come pick me up I'll explain it then!" I hung up the phone and walked over to the sitting area that was to the right to the doors, so I'll be able to see if Tom comes in. And when kit will get here.

I sat down on the sofa and waited patiently for kit.

While waiting I saw Ava walking down the stairs. I panicked and hid behind the sofa so she wouldn't see me. I then heard Tom running into the hotel, he was angry. He probably found out I left.

I peaked over the sofa to see what was happening.

I saw Tom grabbing Ava's jaw and pulling her up to his eye level.

"Where did she go!?" Tom yelled in her face.

"I don't know.." I could tell Ava was struggling. I wanted to help her so bad but I knew I'd just end up back in Tom's room.

"Why the hell would you let her leave!?" He threw her to the ground. Ava didn't respond to him

"Useless. You're all useless!!" The other workers looked scared, they knew were I was. They knew I used the phone.

He walked up to the German worker and started integrating her for my whereabouts. She didn't tell him were I was, the man stood up tall. I wasn't sure what language he spoke but Tom didn't go up to him.

I saw kit's car pulling up outside. I felt myself panic because if Tom saw the car he would know where I'm going. I needed to get out of here. I slowly crawled out from behind the sofa. Tom was still talking to the German woman, as Ava was getting up she saw me crawling. She looked into my eyes as I looked at her's.

"Please" I mouthed to her, hoping she'll understand.

Ava nodded and got up off the ground that Tom had threw her on. She walked up to Tom with caution.

"She left her phone here, it's upstairs." She was trying to get him away.

Tom looked at Ava with a harsh glare.

"Is that supposed to help me find her?!" He seemed to be getting more angry at the fact he couldn't find me.

"Uh..yes, she might have messeged someone to go to while I was sleeping Mr Kaulitz.." she looked to her feet.

She had lied to Tom saying she had fallen asleep and that's when I left. Maybe Ava wasn't all bad.

Tom lifted Ava's head to look at him. He then smacked her to the floor.

"Make a mistake like that again and I'll kill you." He spoke to her coldly, it made me shiver how horrible he treated her.

Tom started walking up the stairs as Ava followed. When he was out of sight I ran outside through the doors and I quickly ran into kit's car door, knocking on it and panicking to get in, kit quickly unlocked the car and opened it for me to quickly climb into the back seat.

"Drive kit, I'm staying at yours for abit." I said fast, even though Tom didn't know I was still worried he would catch us.

Kit started driving to his.

"What happened in there? Why are you so panicked Jen.." he said calm.

"Nothing don't worry about it, I'm just not going back anless it's to get my things." I was laying in the backseat.

After awhile of driving kit said something that made my whole body shiver and my heart beat increase.

"Were being followed."

...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

70.7K 2K 72
"𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒚" Pearl Bellini, 20 years old. Her life has never been easy, she suffered from a...
14.3K 481 27
𝗡𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗟𝗼𝗽𝗲𝘇 | After running away from her abusive dad, she moves to Germany, thinking that she will start a new page of her life there, settl...
52.5K 1K 38
DISCLAIMER - this fanfic does contain smut, weed, alcohol etc. Please be aware. As you just moved from New Jersey to Germany, you find your life to i...
60.8K 1.4K 45
21 year old Victoria Moretti, is an assassin. She is an independent woman that doesn't rely on a man to do anything. She thinks they are a waste of t...