𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕�...

By lovejj1234

❝ᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ❞ currently re-editing ✰Our fate of love the story of park jimin Jeon jungkook and park ta... More

❤︎ INTRODUCTION ❤︎
✿︎1✿︎
✿︎2✿︎
✿︎3✿︎
✿︎4✿︎
✿︎5✿︎
✿︎6✿︎
✿︎7✿︎
✿︎8✿︎
✿︎9✿︎
✿︎10✿︎
✿︎11✿︎
✿︎12✿︎
✿︎13✿︎
✿︎14✿︎
✿︎15✿︎
✿︎16✿︎
✿︎17✿︎
✿︎18✿︎
✿︎19✿︎
✿︎20✿︎
✿︎21✿︎
✿︎22✿︎
✿︎23✿︎
✿︎24✿︎
✿︎25✿︎
✿︎26✿︎
✿︎27✿︎
✿︎28✿︎
✿︎29✿︎
✿︎30✿︎
✿︎31✿︎
✿︎32✿︎
✿︎33✿︎
✿︎34✿︎
✿︎35✿︎
✿︎36✿︎
✿︎37✿︎
✿︎38✿︎
✿︎39✿︎
✿︎40✿︎
✿︎41✿︎
✿︎42✿︎
✿︎43✿︎
✿︎44✿︎
✿︎45✿︎
✿︎46✿︎
✿︎47✿︎
✿︎48✿︎
✿︎49✿︎
✿︎50✿︎
✿︎51✿︎
✿︎52✿︎
✿︎53✿︎
✿︎54✿︎
✿︎55✿︎
✿︎56✿︎
✿︎57✿︎
✿︎58✿︎
✿︎59✿︎
✿︎61✿︎
✿︎62✿︎
✿︎63✿︎
✿︎64✿︎
✿︎65✿︎
✿︎66✿︎
✿︎67✿︎
✿︎68✿︎
✿︎69✿︎
✿︎70✿︎
✿︎71✿︎
✿︎72✿︎
✿︎73✿︎
✿︎74✿︎
✿︎75✿︎
✿︎76✿︎
✿︎77✿︎
✿︎78✿︎
✿︎79✿︎
✿︎80✿︎
✿︎81✿︎
✿︎82✿︎
❀❀Epilogue ❀❀
☘︎END OF OUR FATE OF LOVE ☘︎

✿︎60✿︎

1.2K 89 10
By lovejj1234

Left you

I don't know since when
But everyone's smiling in front of me feels scary
I tried to run away
But I lost you on the way

When you're drunk and asleep
And you can't remember
I've been thinking about what I'm doing
Why am I the only one like this, no everyone is the same way
I always pretend to be okay
I feel pathetic

The same day
Goes by once again
How long do I have to endure
Can I go back?

A cold, lonely night
I walk alone in a room where the lights are turned off without any thought
I thought it was okay by myself
But I feel like I'm losing myself more and more

Day & night a repeated fall
Bad twilight but I look away
Day & night a repeated fall

Make it right, it's gonna be all right

Lie lie lie lie lie lie lie

Even if you make a plausible excuse
and close your eyes and look away oh
You know what's already broken
Can't be undone

The same day
Goes by once again
What should I do
To end this darkness?

A cold, lonely night
I walk alone in a room where the lights are turned off without any thought
I thought it was okay by myself
But I feel like I'm losing myself more and more

Day & night a repeated fall
Bad twilight but I look away
Day & night a repeated fall
(Mayday get me out)
Make it right, it's gonna be all right

Lie lie lie lie lie lie lie

A young man with black shiny hairs beautiful face like doll everyone here calls him angel without wings he is very pretty and beautiful and no one can say he is actually a mother of one child his name is park jimin who lives here in Japan running his small but beautiful flower shop..........he was plucking beautiful colourful flowers from his garden and collecting in his brown bucket while singing his favourite song .

He slowly walked inside his house and placed bucket on counter and went upstairs to wake his daughter.

,"Jhauuuah"

Jimin got panicked when he didn't found his daughter in her bed ...he immediately run downstairs and called her but he couldn't find her anywhere.

Jimin was crying and calling his daughter......he loves her too much that he can't even stay away from her for 1 second....she already faced too much ... almost died that day but God saved her .

From that day he became more possessive and caring and never let his daughter go away from his eyes .

,"Jih-a "
He cried and again called her but than he heard some noises from flower shop he than walk towards his flower shop and saw his daughter were fighting with eunwoo .

When eunwoo saw him there he told jiha who slowly turn back and saw her mama crying.....she closed her eyes and feels sad she knew her mama doesn't like when she run away without telling him .

Now seeing him crying she run towards him and hugged his leg but jimin didn't stop crying and bend down Infront of his daughter and hugged her tightly.

,"Mama sor-ry don't cry jiha is sorry look at me mama "

She pulled her and wiped his tears and kissed his lips jimin suddenly cupped her small face
And kissed her whole face ........she giggled and feels tickles when jimin kissed her face .

But jimin stopped when he saw her giggling.....same eyes, same nose , same face , same behaviour, same taste, same smile.

Her doe eyes same like his kookie .....she is small jungkook exactly look like him .

She reminds him of his kookie who broke him 3 years ago .......yes it's been 3 years he left Korea and leave everything behind him .......now he is alone in Japan  but living better with his daughter his only reason to live.

,"Mama am sorry i will not do this again i promise but don't cry please"

She cupped jimins cheeks and kissed his nose ......same like jungkook he also kissed jimins nose whenever he cried or feels sad .

Jimin doesn't want to miss him who is now happy with someone    he doesn't want to think about him ..... because his name is like pain for him now ....he still loves him but doesn't want to love him anymore .......who doesn't even tried to find him when he left who always told him that he will stay with him he will do anything for him ...but he forgot......... jungkook forgot his promises but who knows what happened with him when jimin left .

,"Mama you again thinking something hmm "

She asked him while poking his cheeks ......jimin smiled and kissed her forehead .

Than eunwoo came and smiled at him but jimin rolled his eyes and picked his daughter.

,"Hlo princess"
Eunwoo said while lowering himself to see jimins face who mumbled Something and was about to say something but jiha already turn back and hit eunwoo's head .

,"Ouch"

,"Don't call my mama princess  eun how many times  i told you mama don't like you huuuuuh"

She said and hit his head again but this time eunwoo held her hands and kissed her both palms she stopped and melted.

,"I know ji but how can i-
Jimin side eye him and eunwoo Stopped and put finger on his lips and smirked.

,"Don't waste your time here eunwoo please go back and attend your college"

With that he left eunwoo who rub his neck and turn back but again turn back and look at jimin's back  and smiled .

,"Now sit here and be a good girl "
Jimin told jiha and she nodded and sit on bathtub after that jimin pour strawberry shower gel on her body rubbing gently..,....... she looked up and smiled to see his mama who was busy bathing her .......she knows her mama always smile at her but deep down he was crying all day all night and she knew ....."i know mama you always cried but i promise i will find appa because appa will protect you and jiha than no cry and also i want to see my appa"

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

Park jiha
Age-3

How was the chapter?

Jiha is cute and what you guys think will she succeed in her mission.

What happened to jungkook why he didn't find jimin ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 98 6
သုံးကောင်ပေါင်းလောင်းကျော်မဟုတ်ဘူး ငါတို့ကတစ်ကောင်ပိုတယ်ကွလေးကောင် သုံးေကာင္ေပါင္းေလာင္းေက်ာ္မဟုတ္ဘူး ငါတုိ႔ကတစ္ေကာင္ပုိတယ္ကြေလးေကာင္
587K 16.2K 29
One touch. One touch was enough for a tough mafia boss to fall in a love with the unknown girl. She was abused, he was abused. Two broken people tryi...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
138K 10.4K 91
Park Jimin is smart, loyal, strong, and loving. Everything Jungkook's ever looked for in a mate. Except the independent omega has no reason to trus...