The Diva And The Dragon(COMPL...

By MegaPegaSister14

(Sparity Spike x Rarity) Hey! I'm just gonna say this ship is one of my OTPS Based on the television show tak... More

Introduction
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Author's Note
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Tweleve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
A/n
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five/ The Final Chapter
A/N
A/N
--UPDATE--
OH MY GOSH
hello !

Chapter One

2K 38 10
By MegaPegaSister14

Spike's POV

"Twilight! Are you here! Twilight?!"

I looked around the empty library. I guess Twilight left. But, where? She usually tells me where she's going before she leaves. Then, I saw the note on the table.

Dear Spike,

I'm heading to Rarity's boutique. Anyway, I didn't tell you, because you freak out when I say "I'm going to Rarity's" Or "Heading to Rarity's be home soon!" Look, Spike, I understand you like Rarity, but she can't be in a relationship right now, she has a crazy schedule!

Sorry,
Twilight

"Do I do that?" I asked Owlicious, Twilight's pet owl.

She nodded, and I just sat, not even concerned about Twilight anymore. If I'm ever not going to feel this way about Rarity, I need to find someone else.

Sorry this was so short, but you know first chapter, I still have to think of a plot I guess, I honestly just write as I go. So yeah. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 1.3K 9
A year has passed since the fall of the Calamity Ganon. Things are reliving in the kingdom. Zelda thought that things would have returned to normal b...
21.3K 672 56
Everyone dreams of being the greatest at something. May it be the greatest bender, the greatest warrior or even the greatest Avatar. But in my case...
3.8K 54 8
A collection of somewhat sappy one-shots depicting the relationship between Zero Two, Hiro and co. That's about it. I can't write long things so here...
1.1M 35.9K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...