One Blood Shots

By NaraMFWrestling

Multiple stories for one major line of blood, plus extra guest appearances. More

Ill King
Naughty By Nature
Young Chick
Ill King II
Right Hand Man
Young Chick II
Agressive By Nature
Right Hand Man II
Letter Lover
Ill King III
Trouble Kid
How To Deal
FLEX KING
Hey Lover
Hey Lover 2
Hey Lover 3
Stan
COMING SOON
Ms. Parker
Her & I
The Family Concubine
In A Room
Southern Charmer
Southern Charmer II
Southern Charmer III
Southern Charmer IV
Locked Up
Southern Charmer V
Big & Bad
King of the Jungle
Sex With My Ex
Birthday Boy
Don't I Know You?

How to Deal

711 16 7
By NaraMFWrestling

Warning: A little cussing and smut

Part 2
Joe sat crouched in a chair as he talked to Paul, "G, don't understand this business. It all goes fast, and while I'm hot, I need to get it while I can. But her finding---
Paul, "Photos that didn't belong to you."
Joe, "Yeah. But it's not what's the truth. It's about what she thinks. Now, how do I convince my wife that I'm not that man?"
Paul, "Delete the photos for one."
Joe, "Done. But I ain't no snitch."
Paul, "Do you know what a snitch is? A person who isn't afraid to tell the truth. No, we call ourselves honest people, but when asked the truth, we say I ain't no snitch. That very thing got innocent, good people in prison. Now, is that very mindset worth your marriage?"
Joe, "Of course not. I just want the best for him, and I don't want to be the one to add more fuel to the fire."
Paul, "You trust your wife and all the information yall share?"
Joe, "Yes."
Paul, "Okay, well then tell the truth and don't worry about it. Get it off you. It's not your burden to bear."
Joe nods, taking it in. Joe calls Galina and she answers with an attitude and started arguing with him.

Joe,... "you gon let me talk?... that's my house too... ain't nobody... I don't know no bitch with a 789 number... no I don't G.... I'm not lying... I don't care what your funky ass friend think she know. That's why that bad lace front wearing trick ain't got a man now...I don't know... yeah you listening to her and she built like a wash machine, next thing you know your ass going to be built like a dryer... BRO SHE IS LYING!!!! Listen to me than. I'm calling to tell you that what you saw was photos of a girl sent to me by another male... yeah he's married... no I don't think it's cool. I advised him differently... I'm sorry to fill your head with doubt. I'm not out here being that guy. I go to work and go home. I don't even hang out like that... so what Paul is fat. What do that got to do with anything?... so can I come home? It's been two weeks... yeah, I'm still filming the movies... hello? Hello?"
Paul, "What happened?"
Joe, "She hung up."
Paul, "Listen,  I'll get you a few days off so you can go home and fix things. And tell your wife, I'm not fat. I prefer the word fluffy."

Two days later...
Galina walks into the house, going through the mail, still looking down and calls for Joelle. Joe's deep voice startles her and makes her look up. Joe, "Joelle and the rest of the kids aren't here."
Galina, "When did you get back?" Then she starts looking around in amazement.

And there were over 2000 red roses in vases all around the lobby and dining room. 

Galina, "I was just gone for an hour and you snuck in here and did all of this. And it smells so good in here. Is that Vanilla Honeydew?" 

Joe smiles, "It is." 

Galina, "I loved this smell so much when it was pregnant with both sets of twins." 

Joe, "And this isn't all. First, dinner for two beautiful. Got you some gifts and card." 

Galina, "You should have let me know you were doing all of this so I can shower up again. I feel sticky and been out all day and---

Joe, "There's a place for that because upstairs is a nice, hot bubblebath for us." 

Galina, "Really?! You know that's one of my favorite things." 

Galina was so excited about Joe being thoughtful and arranging for them to have some husband and wife quality time. For a minute, she stood and shedded tears. Joe pulls her, "What's wrong?" Galina, "Cause this is all I wanted for us to get back to the basics and keep our love grounded. I don't want to end up like so many people I see, not being with the love of my life for the rest of my life."
Joe, "I'm here. I promise I won't let that happen."

They sit down beside each other and catch up with each other and shared laughs. Joe carried her upstairs to the bubble bath and they both undressed and she made herself comfortable against her husband. 

Joe, "Cheers to us." They cling. Joe, "To forever." Galina, "To forever." They enjoy their bubble bath and become playful as she make a bubble beard on his face, "Look at my handsome bubble man." As they get up and dry off. Joe, "Now we have two options, bedroom or living room. Both is made up for us" holding Galina in his arms. 

Option 1

Option 2

Galina, "Are you trying to get my goodies, Mr. Joe?" 

Joe, "Is it working?" They both laugh. Galina, "You a mess. A little bit." Joe, "No babe, either one and whatever you want to do. I'm fine with just holding you through the night." 

An idea pops in Galina's head, "Grab the champagne, bring the fruit, get the whip, blindfold and handcuffs. And grab whatever you feel like you need to grab baby!" 

Joe scurries, "You don't have to tell me twice." And runs all around the grab what he wanted while Galina grabs black lingerie set and gets dressed quickly. See what people don't see is this goofy, funny character Joe can be, as he's running around the house, which makes her laugh. 

Joe plops down on the bed with a rose in his mouth as she enters the bedroom with the black lingerie. Galina, "First, I'll be your show girl then you can ride me cowboy." Joe was all excited. 

Galina, "Throw me the baby oil." Galina pours baby oil all over herself as she dances for Joe on the bed. They both laughed and enjoyed the dance as Nicki Minaj Dance (A$$) blare through the speaker. 

As she crawls to Joe, she turns backwards, laughs, "Thats all I got. Get on my back." 

Joe, "What?" 

Galina laughs, "Get on. Grab the whip!" 

Joe, "Oh shit. I get what you putting down." 

Galina moves her back and booty as Joe rides her, slapping her ass with the whip. They laugh and she moans as he smacking her ass. Galina gets on top of Joe, and addresses him and he tears her lingerie off. He blindfolds her then inserts himself deep inside her wetness. Both of them moan as he did deep strokes inside her. 

Joe turns her backwards, inserting his penis inside as she pushed back on him. He smacks her ass and demand she pushing back and start throwing her ass back. She did as he demanded on her, making her wetter and him go harder and deeper, as he grabbed her breast from behind. Galina, "Oh shit, IM ABOUT TO CUM!!! DAMN DADDY OHHH!" Joe starts fingering her clit as she cums and he doesn't stop as she screams in ecstasy. He keeps going and going drilling and rubbing her clit as her body shakes continously, as the leaks down his penis, balls and down to the bed sheets. Joe flips her over, licking all over body as he spreads melted chocolate on her then he goes down eating her mound while he fingers her vagina, making her back come up off the bed as they intertwined their fingers. Every time she tries to scoot away, he brings her closer and closer to his hot mouth. Joe inserts his tongue inside her vagina, tongue screwing her as making her cum all over his mouth and bed. Joe looks up at her as he devours up her juices making her moans and grips onto the bed tighter and tighter. Galina, "Oh goossshh! I about can't take anymore." Joe kisses his way up and inserts himself again and this time with her legs behind her head as he drills for gold making her squirt as she orgasms and he cums. 

They both laid beside each other catching their breath and she kisses her husband, who always satisfy her. Galina, "You get better and better." Joe, "You think so?" Galina, "You know so and so do I." They lovely couple enjoy their time being intimate as Joe alarm startles them both a little. Joe grabs his phone, "Kids is probably on the way back." Galina goes shower up. Then Joe receives a text from Trinity that the kids can stay over, Joshua kids was over as well and the kids wasn't done playing or eating. Joe heads into the shower with Galina kissing her lips for starters, "Looks like it's just us tonight." 

Galina, "Really?" 

Joe pulls her closer into his arms, "Yep. Kids staying over at Jon and Trin's tonight." 

Galina, "Round 2?" 

Joe sweeps her off her feet and begins another love making session.

🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷💙💜🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷💙💜🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷

Author's Note: Didn't want to add too many gifs. They always flagging me. Anyways hope you guys love the update. Sorry for any grammar errors if there's any. 

R.I.P BRAY WYATT. I'm still in disbelief. Guys this COVID never went away. Please take care of yourselves. If you feel weird, go get checked out whether at your local hospital or physician. If you don't have the money figure that out later, what's why we all have a social security number. Let that crap go on your credit lol 😆 but seriously. Everyone stay safe and make sure you always take time out for the ones you love. 

-Until next time, Windham 

From the beginning ❤️

To the end ❤️

Always and forever,

Mr. & Mrs. Leati Joseph Anoa'i 

P.S. Whenever you don't know where to pick up in your love... always remember to get back to the basics of love, what brought you to the dance. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 1.2K 45
imagines and preferences for roman reigns, jimmy uso, jey uso, and solo sikoa
127K 3.2K 41
"𝒾'𝓂 π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π’Ύπ“ƒ 𝒷𝒢𝒸𝓀 π’»π‘œπ“‡ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή π“ˆπ‘œ 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 π“ƒπ’Ύπ‘”π‘”π’Άπ“ˆ π“€π“ƒπ‘œπ“Œ 𝒾𝓉'π“ˆ 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒." - π’·π“‡π“Žπ“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒ 𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓇 The original sto...
1.6K 50 8
It was her vacation break and she had decided to go down to the beaches of Florida. There she ended up meeting someone whom she had a great connectio...