Jihan || one shots

By Shujii_wa

Some Jihan one shots:)) Can be angst, Fluff, Smuts, drama etc. Recommendations open :> Some stories will be... More

Wish You Were Sober
Troublemaker
My R
Treat You Better
Mi Casa Su Casa
If It Was Me
Can't Live With Losing You
Him Or Me
Lust
'Light A Flame'
Falling For You
Happy For You
He's Mine
Just Bestfriends[?]
Im Yours, Not His
I Love You
Teach
Wedding Ring
Astronomy
Fuck Me
Timeline
Jealousy
Promise[d]
Lollipop
Promise[d] pt 2
A Secret
Boyfriends
In Another Life
Even If The World Ends Tomorrow
I Can't
August
Mi Casu Su Casa Pt 2
Sorry
Our Honeymoon

Don't Leave

688 25 12
By Shujii_wa

"JEONGHAN! Jeonghan.... Please... Hannie please.. " Joshua pleaded and cried as he try to stopped the other from leaving.

"Im sorry Joshua but i have to go" Jeonghan replied not looking at the younger.

"No no no please.. I don't have anyone else Hannie..p-please" Joshua sobbed with Jeonghan bitting his lip wanting to face Joshua but he didn't and just said "Im really sorry..." he said one last time and continued walking away.

"No no NO JEONGHAN! HANNIE PLEASE... I- I HAVE NO ONE ELSE- J-jeonghan... Please... I hate you.." Joshua said crying with Jeonghan hurted from the last sentence but he knows he deserves that for leaving Joshua alone and he then proceeded to the airport.

-6 years later-

"Appa wake upppp" A 5 years olde boynamed Seokmin called. "What time is it minnie? " Joshua asked as he stood up rubbing his eyes.

"It's 7:51 ammmm, I'll be lateeee" Seokmin said as he shook Joshua.

"A-ah im sorry baby, I must have over slept let me just put my jacket on and I'll take you to school alright?" Joshua said with Seokmin's pout turned into a bright smile.

"Okey" Seokmin said excitingly with Joshua standing up and grabbed his jacket then they left, taking Seokmin to school.

"SOONYOUNGGG!" little Seokmin excitedly shouted and ran as he saw his friend at kindergarden.

"MINNIEEE" little Soonyoung shouted back with Joshua chuckling watching Seokmin ran and approach Soonyoung but Joshua noticed a man going the same way as Seokmin's and will bump into him.

"SEOKMIN LOOK OUT-" Joshua shouted as he ran but Seokmin already bumped into the man resulting him to fall on his butt.

"Ouch..." Seokmin said all teared up. "A-ah im sorry, Are you alright little guy?" The man said as he kneeled down to check if the kid's alright.

"My butt hurts" Seokmin said tears streaming down his face now with the man panicking not knowing what to do.

"Seokmin!" Joshua shouted as he finally reached little Seokmin "A-appa" Seokmin said crying now.

"Hey Are you alright? Did you get hurt?" Joshua asked as he immediately kneeled down and checked Seokmin who has tears but nodded a no that made Joshua sigh in relief.

"Thank god" Joshua said as he hugged Seokmin and Seokmin hugged him back. Meanwhile the man who bumped into S3okmin stood up was actually stunned by seeing Joshua.

"Your alright and om here so don't cry Minnie, Appa's here" Joshua said wiping the tears of Seokmin's face who's just sniffing.

Joshua then carried Seokmin and stood up. "Im sorry for S-" Joshua stopped himself as he looked and saw the man also staring at him absolutely shocked.

'Jeonghan..?' Joshua thought as he saw Jeonghan, the man who bumped into Seokmin, the man who left him, the man who he loved years ago. 'What is he doing back here?' Joshua thought as the two continued to look at each other completely lost like they're in their own little world but those thoughts was immediately snapped of when Little soonyoung Seokmin's friend shouted.

"MINNIE! Are you alright?" Soonyoung said as Joshua put Seokmin down so he can talk to Soonyoung.

"Mhm" Seokmin said still sniffing then Soonyoung pecked Seokmin's cheek suprising the other. "There you're fully fine now" Soonyoung smiled with Seokmin smiling too feeling better now and Joshua smiling too at the sight of the two kids completely forgetting Jeonghan, his ex is there.

"Alright you two you need to go in now or you'll be late and minnie make sure to be careful okay?" Joshua said kneeling down again fixing Seokmin's hair.

"I will Appa" Seokmin said then the two went in their kindergarden.

Joshua then stood up and saw Jeonghan still standing there, Joshua just smiled and bowed then walked.

"Joshua wait-" Jeonghan called out making Joshua stopped in his tracks and turned to look at Jeonghan and oh boy was he still handsome as ever.

"Yes?" Joshua replied softly gently smiling and boy was Jeonghan taken a back with his heart skipping a beat and melted at Joshua's gentle smile,how he missed that.

"Uhm.." Joshua said making Jeonghan snap out of his thoughts. "A-ah are you free? We can go to a cafe it's my treat, I-it's okay if you aren't" Jeonghan asked nervously with Joshua was shocked from the sudden informal offer.

"Im sorry but i have a lot to do today So I'll have to refuse your offer" Joshua smiled and replied so formally making Jeonghan frown as it hits him that he did leave Joshua all alone 6 years ago so no wonder they aren't close at all.

"It's alright maybe tomorrow?" Jeonghan said with Joshua just wanting Jeonghan to leave him alone like he did 6 years ago since Joshua can't bear to fall in love with him again.

"I'll see" Joshua replied just wanting to leave with Jeonghan smiling and replies "Alright"

"If that's all I'll take my leave" Joshua said as he bowed again and left.

'Why didn't he just leave me alone? Just like he did 6 years ago..' Joshua thought as he left with his hands gripping feeling his anger.

Joshua was somehow a little glad but more on angry at this point since he did just saw Jeonghan again after Jeonghan leaving him all alone 6 years ago they met again and Jeonghan had the nerves to ask him for a coffee?? Like he didn't have any fault?? But Joshua's anger was interrupted by a sudden phone call.

Joshua then took his phone out and answered the call.

"Hey baby"

Joshua chuckled hearing the voice.

"Hey Cheol what's up?"

"Nothing just checking on my two favorite boys"

"We're fine Cheol, Seokmin is on his kindergarden, As usual he was excited to see Soonyoung again"

Seungcheol chuckled on the other line

"Those two are inseparable"

"Yeah" Joshua smiled and said a little timidly with Seungcheol noticing it of course.

"What's wrong? You sound different did spmething else happend? Maybe to you?"

"Oh its nothing im fine really"

"It's just that i saw Jeonghan again"

"Jeonghan? As in your ex that left you all alone 6 years ago?"

"Mhm and he was asking me out for a coffee but i refused knwoing that i wont be able to control and understand myself if i went"

"Hmm.. Alright how about this I'll take care of Seokmin for today I'll be the one who picks Seokmin up and you go and rest all right? Calm yourself down like going somewhere relaxing"

Joshua can't help but smile thinking how lucky he is to have Seungcheol.

"Im really lucky to have you Cheol"

"Anything for you"

"Alright As usual Seokmin gets out in 1 so make sure to be there in time or else he'll cry and make sure to bring Seokmin back in one piece because for gods sake i love you dude but if i see Seokmin hurt and even a scratch i will end you"

"Y-yes sir" Seungcheol replied a little scared but the chuckled.

"Alright take care of minnie well"

"I will i will"

The call then ended with Joshua feeling assured thta Seokmin will be fine, Well Seungcheol can be an idiot sometimes but Seungcheol really takes care of Seokmin well so Joshua is now thinking on what to do just to try and forget Jeonghan again and calm himself down.

-------

Joshua had decided to go and take a walk from the sea side so Joshua did. He is now walking on the seas side with his shoes off so he can feel the sand with his barefeet.

'Ah this is relaxing' Joshua thought as he looked up and breathed the oceanic air from the sea.

"Hey didn't expect you to be here" A voice called so Joshua then stopped looking up and turned around and saw someone he really didn't want to see again.

"Yeah.. I was just getting some fresh air" Joshua replied not looking at Jeonghan anymore.

Joshua feels angry he wants to push Jeonghan away but his heart and words are telling him otherwise.

"Hmm i guess taking care of a kid is stressful" Jeonghan said as he walked and went beside Joshua making Joshua's heart beat faster.

'Damn it, it's you who im stressed at' Joshua thought gripping his hands this time not because of his anger at Jeonghan but his anger at himself for being so weak and not pushing Jeonghan away which Jeonghan noticed Joshua's gripped at his own hands.

"I know im not in the right place to even talk to you right now" Jeonghan said surprising Joshua and making the younge rlook at him while he also looked at the younger back. "Im sorry" Jeonghan said with Joshua has overwhelming mixed emotions he feels happy that Jeonghan apologize but at the same time mad because does he think a simple apology solved him being alone for 4 years??? And he only met Cheol and Seokmin 2 years ago so.

"Listen... I really didn't mean to leave you, My sister was getting sick and mom is stressing out and i really needed to go and sorry if that was too sudden believe me if I had the money i would've taken you with me but i didn't have some.." Jeonghan explained looking at Joshua who's looking down with a little bit of anger at his face well he does have the right to be mad at Jeonghan for suddenly leaving him, his boyfriend all alone for 6 years!

" I don't care about whether you taking me or not but what i cared about and im angry about is that you didn't even telk me earlier you literally told me the news the day you left which of course suprised me and i only tried to stop you because i wasn't ready and didn't want to be alone that time but if you have told me sooner i would've understand and prepare myself then eventually let you go to korea but you didn't.. " Joshua replied looking down clenching his fist so bad that the nails might scratch it and his tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Y-you left me alone Jeonghan... Y-you suddenly l-left me to die of loneliness.. Im not being selfish because as i said if you had told sooner i would let you go there I'll understand but you... You just didn't and left me suprise, shocked, sad and depressed from the news... If you have told s-sooner then we would've stayed in contact even tho your in different country - but you... You just left ALONE FOR 6 YEARS After you reached out to me a month later you stopped and that continued on for 6 years Jeonghan l-like i didn't even exist in your life in the first place..." Joshua said cryibg now finalky let go of his fist revealing some scratch from his nails with Jeonghan's heart loterally breakijg into pieces seeing the person that was and still is dearest to him cry like that.

"Shua.. Im sorry I-i really am i was just stressed and panicking im sorry" Jeonghan said as he grabbed Joshua and pulked him in for a hig with Joshua not caring if he's still mad at Jeonghan as he need company right now so Joshua hugged back and cried with Jeonghan has tears ij his face too but is patting Joshua's head and back giving him warm comfort.

"Appa?" they heard a child called revealing little seokmin and a man.

"A-ah Kyommie, Cheol.." Joshua said as he immediately pushed Jeonghan away and wiped his tears with Seungcheol eyeing Jeonghan.

"Appa why are you crying?" Seokmin said as he approach Joshua who kneel down to get on little Seokmin's level.

"Nothing minnie some sand got in my eyes" Joshua said as he smiled at the child. "Then let me kiss it" Seokmin said as he planted a kiss at Joshua's eyes which made Joshua giggle.

Jeonghan felt his heart melt at the sight of Joshua and the child which appears to be his son? And Jeonghan can't help but imagine if Joshua would be oike that with their child too well.. That's if they didn't break up and adopted one.

Seokmin then giggled with Joshua carrying little Seokmin and Seungcheol approached him.

"Hey you alright?" Seungcheol said as he cares and wipes Joshua's left tears in his cheeks making Joshua smile.

"Yeah im fine" Joshua replied smiling warmly now forgetting his anger and sadness. "No flirting of Seokmin's parents in front of Seokminnieee" Seokmin said as he pulled Seungcheol's hand away making the two chuckle.

Meanwhile Jeonghan was just there seeing the warm and hapoy moment of the family[?] and jow hapoy Joshua looks with his child and Seungcheol who's Joshua's new lover[?] making him extremely Jealous but glad Joshua is happy now and thought 'Looks like im not needed anymore'

"Appa who's he?" Seokmin said making the attention on Jeonghan. "A-ah im just a friend little guy and im sorry for bumping into you earlier" Jeonghan said as he patted Seokmin's head.

"It's fine ajushi it was somehow my faultfor running" Seokmin giggled at Jeonghan making Joshua smile.

"Alright let's get going now Kyommie. Shua" Seungcheol said as Joshua put Seokmin down and as Joshua proceeded to go and leave Jeonghan, Jeonghan said something that he didn't want to.

"Joshua wait" Jeonghan said making the three stop. "You guys go ahead " Joshua said to Seokmin and Seungcheol who nodded and went to the car.

"Why?" Joshua asked as the two left but was cutted off when Jeonghan suddenly pressed their lips together with Joshua shocked but kissed back forming a soft and gentle kiss then both pulled away.

"Don't go, stay with me.."

A/N: I. Am. Writer. Blocked. Right now!!!!!!! Help-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.4K 102
Jihan Oneshots short stories Highest Ranking #1 - yoonjeonghan : 04/11/23 #2 - carat : 04/14/23 #3 - yoon : 05/13/23 started: 03/05/23 ended: -
173K 2.9K 66
Ξ¨(≧ω≦)Ξ¨ Happy reading ❣️ this story contains : (F)fluff (A)angst (S)smut (a)small angst KookπŸ‘†πŸ‘‡ TaeπŸ‘‡πŸ‘†
24.4K 850 15
➒ If I know what love is, it's because of you ! Tons and tons of Taekook Oneshots cause why the fuck not !? Hope you all have a great time readin...
178K 2.8K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM