★MY NAIJA SCHOOL TALE★(Unedit...

By Nazaking

Judith's life takes a sudden twist during her SS1 days, when her dad died from a ghastly road accident.. whic... More

when life takes a turn(prologue)
1~>moving on
2~>Preparation
Characters
3~>New girl?
4~>friends and enemies
5~>Jerk
6~>Philanderer
7~>VECTOR
8~>Bad guys
9~>The Spur
10~>UNDECIPHERABLE
11~>Visiting Day!!
12~>Stay away
13~>Incongruence
14~>Bestfriends
15~>Jealousy
16~>Drama
17~>SS3
18~>Wahala.
19~>Stigma
20~>Hand Over.
21~>Exams.
22~>Coming Home.
23~>Family
24~>Family..2
25~>Family...3
26~>Back To School.
27~>Blossom.
28~>Unity
29~>Malevolence.
30~Who locked the door?
31~Esteem.
32~Strange.
33~Couples.
34~>Date.
35~Drift
36~Argument.
37~Breakfast.
39~Focus.
Your thoughts...
40~Just Friends.
41~Final Goodbyes.
Appreciation.

38~Frenemy

156 37 9
By Nazaking

Please leave a vote and a comment..

Special thanks to __Preshy__

I can't thank you enough for the amazing cover.
And also for your votes.

And hey readers please check her book out.
@When two worlds collide.

And

Classy_ella  and Analyra999,

ezentachichi  thanks for your votes and comments.

And to Chinemzey   for your votes.

I appreciate y'all.

Narrator.

They sat on the playground giggling and laughing so happily but stopped when they got a sight if him and his friends ..

"Chinwe,what's the meaning of all that?"He asked with fury in his voice.

"I don't understand wh.."she tried to feign Innocence.

"Quit the pretence.
So you didn't only force a kiss on me,you had someone take a picture of us and post it on our Class WhatsApp group?"He accused.

"Well,you are not dumb after all.
But you are actually stupid for thinking that I will let your relationship with her flourish after using and dumping me.
You should be happy I didn't post it on the school website.
I just wanted to make that bitch feel the same way I felt.
And ooh,does it feel good?
Revenge feels soo good.
Seems she's not untouchable after all ."she smirked feigning a dreamy look.

It took everything in Kachi not to beat her black and blue.

"And what did you intend to gain?
Because He's definitely not accepting you back."Emma asked.

"What do I intend to gain?
Of course ,I know I've lost him but if I should lose him, certainly not to that charity case." She paused smirking at Kachi.

"I told you,Remember?
If I can't have you,she wouldn't have you either.
And this is just the beginning.
I'm going to make her miserable for the rest of the months we spend here."She vowed.

"Don't you dare!!"Kachi growled.

"Oh please shut up,do you know how much pains you caused my friend here?
She loved you,gave you her all,but what did you do?
You used her and dumped her and moved on to a new girl.
Do you expect her to fold her arms and watch you stay happily with another girl?"Bisola defended.

"Oh please,cut us some slack with your cock and bull story..
By giving her all,you mean leaving the school at night to go to meet the numerous politicians in need of call girls.
You claim you loved him but You were sleeping with men old enough to be your father.
What a wonderful way to show love."David spat sarcastically.

The three girls gasped.
How could they have known their secret..

"H.. how d..did you know that?"Chinwe asked looking shocked.

"Did you think I won't know?, there's nothing that happens in this school that we don't know including your plans with your accomplice Olivia to set up Judith."Kachi grimaced.

The trio glanced at themselves looking uncomfortable.
They made to walk away.

"And were do you think you are going to?"Emma fumed and they paused.

"You know I wonder what headline it could make when I post the videos of you and your girls partying and give men your father's age lap dances..
First off, you'll be expelled from this school.
And then dragging your not so innocent dad into a huge scandal."Kachi scary smile..

"What do you want?"She spat defeatedly.

"Just where I wanted you.."He paused eyeing her.

"You are going to apologize to Judith.
And explain how you got those photos you posted on our WhatsApp group."He deadpanned while Three girls widened Their eyes in defiance and disbelief.

"Never..
I can never beg that classless thing.
Who's she?
What does she worth?.
I,Chinwe can never apologize to a church rat who is surviving under the benevolence of elites like me."she replied curtly.

"Listen to me.
I didn't call you here to banter words with you..
You just have till tomorrow evening to apologize else, everything even the ants will hear and know about your excapedes."He fumed walking off with his friends.

"And a food for your thought.
Sometimes while fighting your enemies, keep an eye on your frenemy who does not  just leak out your secrets but f*cks your supposed boyfriend."Dave grimaced making eye contacts with Sophia who had been quiet all this while.

Bisola and Chinwe gasped staring accusatorily at Sophia who suddenly went dumb.

.

.

.
S

he sat on the circular seat found in the middle of the school compound.

Judith was  called by Mrs Linda for what God knows.
And Ifeoma is with Emma as usual.

Deeply engrossed in the biology textbook she was reading unaware of his presence.

He cleared his throat gaining her attention. She glanced at him and abruptly returned her to the book,but then she was merely fixing her eyes on the book.

"What were you doing with Chuka?"He asked.

But was answered by silence.
He joined her on the seat,he was already used to her attitude of reading while trying to snub people.

"Did I even commit a crime by liking you too much?
How else do you want me to prove that I'm not playing you?
Or is it that you don't like me?"He asked with mixed feelings of jealousy, sadness and insecurity.

"Shebi you were the one giving me cold shoulders,stop trying to turn the tables."Ella sulked.

"What will you have me do?
You keep drawing me and kicking me out.
Do you even like me at all?"He asked.
Ella opened her mouth and closed it not knowing what to say.
"The truth is I keep wondering why you like me,
Actually,I was beginning to wonder why you haven't ask me out.
But when you decided to ask me out I developed a cold feet due to how Jay's relationship with Kachi turned out."She explained shyly fiddling with her fingers.

This gesture made Femi smile..
He moved closer to her .

"So do you like me?"

"I've actually liked you since I came into this school but I tried to suppress it."she confessed.

"Really?
I always thought you hated me."He stated surprised.

"Well,I always try to conceal how I feel to avoid getting hurt."

"So,are you going to be my girlfriend?"

"I have my terms and conditions."She smirked as Femi groaned tiredly moving his hands through his face.

.

.

.

"How dare you?
You snake!!"Chinwe shrieked hysterically lunging at Sophie who was now over her shocked state and now wears a stoic look.
Sophia tried to defend herself while Bisola held her back.

"So you have been sleeping with Kachi behind my back?.
I thought we were friends.
You come up on my face acting all nice but behind my back you are a bitch..."Chinwe yelled angrily trying to break free from her grip.

"Did you just mention us being friends?
We are not your friends but your minions.
You just use us as your puppets.
You literally have little or no care for us.
You have always been self conceited.
You feel like the world revolves around you."Sophia blasted throwing Bisola and Chinwe into a state of shock.

"Sophia,Stop arousing the fire.
What you did was wrong.
You.." Bisola tried to scold her but was cut off.

"Allow me please,Lets say the truth for once and stop walking eggshells around her.
Chinwe has being selfish, caring about just herself.
Any money we get from our dealings,she takes fifty percent, while the two of us share the remaining fifty percent.

When she has a clash with Judith ,we always stood for her,but when I was humiliated by Ella and Femi,she did nothing.

Ella took Femi from me but she did nothing about it,all she cared about was her Kachi.
Everything has always been about her!!"She screamed.

"Arrant nonsense.
Absolute rubbish!!
That does not give you the right to sleep with my boyfriend.."Chinwe seethed in anger poking at herself.

Sophia burst in to a sarcastic laughter.

"Spare me those nonsense talk.
For all we know you were just Kachi's fling.
He never asked you to be his girlfriend.
He made a pass at me and I accepted.
Although I hate Judith for giving Ella the courage to take Femi from me.
I'm happy she took Kachi from you.
Atleast you will stop rubbing your silly romance with him on our face."She retorted with a smug.
Chinwe was blazing in fury.
She breathed so hard to enable her control herself from strangling.

She never thought Sophia will grow wings to talk to her in disrespect and contempt.

"From today you seize to be my friend.
Don't ever come close to me or anything that concerns me."She thundered.

"Babe that's too extreme,we shouldn't let Kachi and his friends tear our friendship apart."Bisola reasoned.

"Its okay Bisola,I don't even want to be part of your clique anyways,it's too toxic.."She spat sauntering out of the school old building.

My dad always says "Your friends are your enemies, because your friends are more lethal than your perceived enemies."

"They say keep your friends close And keep your enemies closer."
But I tell you,keep your best friend closest.

The votes are still low compared to the reads.

The comments?
I don't really know what to do say..

But anyhow sha.

Remember to.

Vote,
Comment.

and share.

Are you a lover of adult romance?
. check out my new Story.

Cute but psycho.
. it's a Nigerian story.
Trust me,you'll liket..

It's still..

Your fave Naija writer.

Nazaking 💋💋
Xoxoxo.

©©2033©©

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 10.7K 35
*Nigerian Themed Novel* FRIENDSHIP.ENVY.BETRAYAL.LOVE.LUST AND OBSESSION. Six screaming words in this drama filled story. Having met in the universit...
43.5K 12.9K 41
When Dieko's father becomes a drunkard overnight, her mother becomes a punching bag but she endures it hoping it will all end soon but when he then b...
5K 872 28
Yasmine is a star girl, with plans for the future, good grades and a boyfriend to top it up but how can she survive when her enemies are her family...
686K 23.3K 57
Have you ever had a crush on somebody you knew you never had a chance with? It sucks right, try crushing on the same boy since the 8th grade. When s...