β˜…MY NAIJA SCHOOL TALEβ˜…(Unedit...

By Nazaking

Judith's life takes a sudden twist during her SS1 days, when her dad died from a ghastly road accident.. whic... More

when life takes a turn(prologue)
1~>moving on
2~>Preparation
Characters
3~>New girl?
4~>friends and enemies
5~>Jerk
6~>Philanderer
7~>VECTOR
8~>Bad guys
9~>The Spur
10~>UNDECIPHERABLE
11~>Visiting Day!!
12~>Stay away
13~>Incongruence
14~>Bestfriends
15~>Jealousy
16~>Drama
17~>SS3
18~>Wahala.
19~>Stigma
20~>Hand Over.
21~>Exams.
22~>Coming Home.
23~>Family
24~>Family..2
25~>Family...3
26~>Back To School.
27~>Blossom.
28~>Unity
29~>Malevolence.
30~Who locked the door?
31~Esteem.
32~Strange.
33~Couples.
34~>Date.
36~Argument.
37~Breakfast.
38~Frenemy
39~Focus.
Your thoughts...
40~Just Friends.
41~Final Goodbyes.
Appreciation.

35~Drift

133 26 3
By Nazaking

Please leave a vote and a comment.

Sorry for the slow update.

Narrator.

"It's been six months .
If you don't want Kachi anymore,tell me so I can take my help else where.
You promised to deal with her."She yelled looking frustrated.

"Do you think I'm happy seeing both of them together?
That girl is one lucky bitch.
Vector is protecting her so much.
I have hired students to plant incriminating stuffs in her bag or locker but they end up returning to me with a bruised face.
I have tried setting her up myself and they dealt with me too.
She's under Vector's protection,I can't harm her, Vector has got eyes everywhere."she fired back..

The both glare at each other livid with rage.

"Girls,this is not the right thing to do, fighting ourselves means that bitch is winning, let's join heads together to kick that stink bug out of this school permanently."Sophia calmed them down.

"Girls, there's no need for that,our external exams are in corner,we have less than six months to leave highschool..
Let's just focus in trying to get atleast C's in our exams and leave Judith and her friends alone.
She has already won, have you not seen the loved up pictures kachi posted in our class WhatsApp group?
There's no need fighting a lost cause.
Let's just accept defeat by and let it slide."Bisola pleaded.

"Never!!
If I can't kick her out of this school then I must get Kachi back and then make her pay for every single hurt she has caused me.
She's going to go through the exact pain she's putting me through right now."Chinwe vowed as her eyes glinted with a murderous look.

"What do you mean by that?
I thought you said you don't like him anymore."Olivia asked.

"Yes I said that,but since you couldn't come up with anything fruitful,we are back to being enemies.".

"Wh..what?
I thought you wanted to help me."she asked looking shocked.

"Ohh Just shut up,you are so flexible, easily deceived.
Do you actually think I will leave my Kachi for a classless thing like you?
You must be more obsequious than I thought."She scoffed sashaying out of their hideout.

Olivia's heart wrenched.
She couldn't believe that she has been a pawn to Chinwe all this time while.

She had sent someone to lock Judy up in a class knowing fully well that they were going to have a school quiz qualification exams the next day to frustrate her efforts and make sure she would be qualified to represent the school.

Who even found her and unlocked the door.
She was expecting to hear missing students report the next day but was disappointed.

After getting two groups of boys to lure her out,drug and take compromising pictures with her during their end of the month social night to get her kicked out of the school for good but it seems the walls had ears , Before they would even get close to actualizing it ,it would backfire.
The third time she and third groups of boys tried,they were beaten black and blue.
She has to act sick for a week before resuming school lessons.

All she did,none of them are worked,and to think Chinwe was using her added salt to her wound.

.

.

.

It's break time.
They were in the old SS3 class, their normal hideouts during school hours..

"Heyyo"She squealed hugging him from the back as his body tightened in shock.

"What,Jay!!, don't sneak up on me again ,I could have hurt you with my elbow."he scolded.

"But you didn't,you were so engrossed with your discussion with your friends."she retorted.

"Hey guys."she squealed girlishly at them.

"So because I'm not Victor,you ain't going to hug me ehn?"Mofe teased.

"Of course I would."She gliding towards him hugging Vic's friends when she got to Ucee,he refused to let go..
Not until Vic forcefully separated them.

"Abeg e don do.." He said pulling her away from him.

"Enemy of progress."Ucee retorted as the all chuckled at their childish display.

"Toks baby,This holidays made you look fresher,cut soap for me nau."Judy teased fawning at him.

"No flatter me abeg.
Who can be more fresher than our able ever fresh headgirl..you are never to be caught unfresh else we go join hands and deal with Kachi,ọlọhun."Tokunbo said making her throw her head back in laughter.

"So the three of you including this coconut head here decided to start school one week after resumption abi."She scolded poking at Vic's head playfully.

"But first week of resumption is not normally that serious nah."Mofe defended.

"Come of it Mofeoluwa,Your both are SS3 students, prefects at that,our external exams are by the corner, you have to buckle down o."

"Tell him oo,ever since he got his new catch from queens college, he's just acts any how."Chidi smirked at Mofe knowing how he hated Judith's snit fits about his excapedes.

"Tell me about it."Jay asked eagerly as Mofe gave him signs not to spill.

But Chidi will gladly spill it to get back at him for telling her about his excapedes too.

"Nothing serious,just another girls he plans use and dump."Chidi smiled smugly as Mofe groaned at the thought of listening to Judith's unending lectures about how bad it is to engage in premarital sex.

.

.

.

"Jay,you are here.
I've been looking for you since.
Hi Victor"She waved at him and he replied her with a nod.

"So,it's only Victor and Judy you saw here abi,the rest of us are ants ehn?"Chidi asked as Ify eyed him maliciously before looking away hissing.

One couldn't understand the hatred between Chidi and Ifeoma it just came naturally.

"Kachi said that the principal said you should meet him at his office."She relayed.

"Okay I'm coming just wait for five minutes."she said turning towards Victor to finish their discussion.

"It's urgent nau,they are already waiting for you in the office."Idy whined already feeling uncomfortable,she wondered how Judith could stay with them for a long time with out being scared.

"Fine..
I'll see y'all later."she said dusting her skirt.

They walked out while Chidi glared at her.

"I just hate her guts."Chidi bursted out.

"Ehn we understand,because she rejected you in front of everybody abi?."Toks teased him while Chidi glared at him furiously.

.

.

.

They had dismissed for the day.

Ify, Ella and Judith strolled to there hostel.

They trio slumped on the bed sighing tiredly.

Judith picked up her phone to turn on her data and check her WhatsApp messages.

A notification popped up on her phone screen.

Kay♥️♥️>"Hey babe!
Can we meet at the dinning hall's passage after dinner?
please🥺🥺..". @ 3:43pm

"Why?, that's too late nau.
Me I'm going straight to hostel from the dinning hall.
We will discuss anything you  want to discuss at school tomorrow."She typed before clicking on send button. @4:20

Kay♥️♥️>"Please nau...
I miss our alone time.
I promise I won't take much of your time.
Biko nu."@4:21

Kay♥️♥️>"My honey pie"@4:22

Kay♥️♥️>"Cupcake" @4:23pm

Kay♥️♥️>"Sweetheart."@ 4:24pm.

She blushed helplessly trying to maintain a stoic face to avoid getting teased by her friends.

"Fine, Just thirty minutes."she sent turning off her data avoid the suspicious looks her friends were giving her.

"Na wa oo.
This oppression is getting werser o."Ella sang.

"Even Dozie has not made me blush the way Kachi is making you blush."Ify teased.

"Please you girls should stop."she said unable to control her laughter,thank God she's not light skinned her face would have turned so red.

"Seriously I'm feeling left out oo,you both now have boyfriends,and me I'm just as single as letter I."Ella cried as the duo eyed her wearily.

"Just don't allow Femi to hear this thing you are saying."Judith waved off.

.

.

.

"Are you sure she's not even playing you?
How can a babe as hot as she is claim that she has never had anything with a boy.
I no fit believe that thing abeg."Jerry argued.

"That's because you don't know her personally, Judith is different."Emma refuted.

"Ehn,you'll defend her now because she's your girlfriend's friend."Jerry sneered.

"No mind am oo.
Somebody that I saw hugging Victor and his friends.
Sometimes I wonder who the actual boyfriend is.
Kachi or Victor."Ifeanyi supported.

"It's enough!!
She has been friends with Victor even before we became couples.
We all know how free Judith is with Victor and his friends."Kachi defended.

"Okay,how many times have you knacked her?
How sure are you that Vector is not already doing that and she's busy forming good girl.
Why is she the only female Victor talks to?
Guy wake up oo and see what's happening under your nose.
"Jerry said planting doubt, distrust and jealousy into his mind.

"Guys, every girl is not same, for the fact that most of the girls you have come across lack morals doesn't mean that you can't find a morally sound girl around."David remarked.

"Exactly.
Don't allow what Jerry and Ifeanyi are saying make you destroy your relationship with Judith because if you make any silly mistake ehnn I won't defend you"Emma warned.

But then the seed of discord has been sown.

Your votes and comments determines how regular I update.

I had finished this chapter since Monday last week but due to low votes I didn't publish it.

So..

Please.

Like,

Comment,

and Share.

Invite your friends.

What are your thoughts about this chapter?
Let me know.

Your fave Naija writer,

Nazaking 💋💋
Xoxoxo
©©2023©©

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 715 19
After being rejected by her high school crush, Jumoke decides to leave her past behind and focus more on being a working woman. But when fate decides...
32.1K 2K 21
Siphosethu "She will leave today with you! and we will make sure they get married tomorrow" Me"But I am only 18" My Mother hugged me, she said all sh...
60.1K 12.5K 63
In the American culture, its referred to as high school. With the Britons, its called the secondary school or high school. In other places, its cal...
19.8K 3.7K 59
"Pleaseee...abeg, don't start this morning oo! It won't be funny" I threatened. "And what are you gonna do about it baby?" He smirked, whispering the...