LETTERS TO MY BELOVED PRISONER

By ReikCro

Kruno, a young dentist from a small town starts writing letters to a man convicted of murder. More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25 (series finale)

Part 3

77 7 4
By ReikCro

Destination: Remetinec prison, Zagreb, Croatia 

From: Kruno Matas 

To: Roko Jurcevic 

January 10th

Dear Roko, 

You don't know how happy I was when I got your letter! At one point I really thought I would get no answer. Then to see that you also sent me your t-shirt as a gift! I was beyond happy, I was... Well, I don't want to be too soppy. Let's just say I'm glad things worked out this way. Your t-shirt was the best present you could've given me. I can feel your scent on it and it gives me the impression I've gotten to know you better. 

As far as your response to me expressing my feelings for you, I expected you to say that you only like women. I mean, statistically speaking, that was the most logical thing to expect. Nevertheless, a small part of me was expecting to hear a different answer. You see, looking at your photos and videos of you in the court during your trial, I must say my Gaydar beeped a few times. You know what I mean? Nevermind. 

You also expressed the desire to learn more about me. Well, as I said, I am a dentist, I am living with my parents in a small, very conservative town. Right now, I cannot afford a place of my own. I am still doing my internship and they are not paying me good. Also, the world is going through pandemic and a huge recession, so I need to think about my future and save some money. In my free time, I like to read a lot and, well, watch porn. A lot of it. I always envied those porn actor guys with ripped bodies and huge dicks. I also wanted to fuck all of them. More precisely, I wanted to be fucked by them, if you know what I mean, again. That's why, recently, I started going to the gym too. I don't really like it there. I know everyone there, because again, small town. And I don't like either one of those guys there. They don't like me either. 

Also, I hate my parents. I mean, I don't want to live with them anymore because I'm twenty fucking seven. But moving away from them will just have to wait for better times. I am also sharing a room with my younger brother, which makes it even more so unbearable. The two of us never really got along well. He was always our parents' favorite son and I couldn't stand him. I still can't. The only real friend I have moved abroad for work. She is also the only one to know about my sexuality. Well, besides you. To be honest, the only person I want to communicate with right now is you. Everyone else makes me want to puke. 

Sorry for the long letter. I tried to shorten it as much as possible because I don't want to bother you. I really want to keep chatting with you. Please tell me more about you. How was your life before prison, how is it now? Tell me if you need my help, I want to do whatever I can to make you feel better there. I will be waiting anxiously for your next letter. 

Yours truly, 

Kruno

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 184 35
•M×M• Being under the supervision of the most powerful man on Genios was never on Darsh's agenda. Well, neither was getting kidnapped by aliens. Aran...
10.1M 637K 167
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
258K 6.3K 10
{{completed}} Vergil's brain was overstocked. Math, Science, Physics, random facts, insect anatomy, the first 500 digits of the Pi number and, surpri...
99.9K 10.5K 29
In a land where homosexuality is punishable by death, eighteen-year-old Sebastian keeps his desires close to his chest. But when a handsome prince u...