Killer Queen (The 100 FanFic...

By clarissamorganstern

"Don't underestimate me, I'm a Killer Queen" Embry Taylor was born into a family trained to kill, her mother... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 Teaser
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Teaser
Chapter 9
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 5

14.7K 464 106
By clarissamorganstern

Thank you all for staying with me I know it took longer then usual but you all still voted anyway so thank you soooo much. I hope you like it.

dedicated to - boooooooks101 😄
_____________________________________________________________________________________

KILLER QUEEN

CHAPTER 5

I was born in space, I've never felt the sun on my face or breathed real air or floated in the water. None of us have.For three generations the ark has kept what's rest of the human race alive but now our home is dying and we are the last hope of mankind. One hundred prisoners sent on a desperate mission to the ground, each of us is here because we broke the law but on the ground there is no law. All we have to do is survive, we will be tested by the earth, by the secrets it hinds and most of all each other.

Whispers

All I can hear is whispers

''emo laik baga, em laik baga''

(They are the enemy, she is the enemy)'

' Lincoln please, brother, she is not the enemy''

It was silent for a moment and I can feel myself slowly gaining more and more consciousness. This better not be a regular occurrence with Talon because I'm sick of him knocking me out. I wiggle my hands to see if they were tied and luckily there weren't.

'' Why'd you take her''

There was a slight pause.

'' She shot Anya ''

'' She what!''

'' Yes, she shot Anya and then her and the guards were tracking her so I knocked her out and bought her here. I know it was not the best move but-''

'' She cannot stay here if Anya finds out she will call you a traitor''

Not wanting to pretend to be unconscious any longer I sit up.

'' Who's Anya'' I say looking at Talon then at the other male who I remember Talon called Lincoln.

When they don't answer I slowly start to stand but I don't take my eyes off them, completely going into awareness mode.I watch as Talon looks at the other grounder then back to me then tries to take a step forward but I already go into defence and pull a small dagger out of my sleeve. The other grounder does the same while Talon just puts a hand on Lincolns chest, stopping him from advancing on his attack.

There's a moment of silence but it's full of tension because both Talon and Lincoln were staring at me.

Getting sick of it I spit out ''Chit! ''

(What!)

Talon looked away but then back to me and Lincoln stayed staring. He turns to Talon.

''She speaks our language?'' he says in a low whisperTalon looks at his grounder friend while I stay where I am, still holding my knife.

''Yes, she does''

''How''

''You know you can ask me. I'm right here,'' I say slightly annoyed He looked over to me then back to Talon, annoying me more.

''Forget it, I'm leaving. I don't even know why I'm here in the first place'' I get up and start to walk to the entrance of the cave.Talon steps in front of me quickly and in the same speed I re-raise my dagger, he simply puts up his hand as if he's is trying to say he's not a threat. I narrow my eyes at him.

'' Move!'' he doesn't move.

Lincoln goes to make a move towards me but Talon simply gives him a look.

''Move out of my way, now'' I say strongly getting sick of being kept here.

I can see from the corner of my eye Lincoln looking at Talon in anticipation. Talon does a small nod then moves aside. I still keep my knife raise as I move around him, I stay facing them and continue walking backwards to the opening of the cave.

When I am further enough away I quickly turn and run out of the cave and am hit by light of the early afternoon.

''Well there goes half of my day,'' I mutter.

I once again start navigating my way back to camp though I make the option of going through more dense woods because it provides more covering. That way if those grounders are still about there is less chance that they will actually see me.

******

By the time I reach camp it's just getting dark.I try to look for the girl and can't see her, though I can't see Murphy either. I look around for a moment longer then walk up to the next person I was looking for.Bellamy looks down at me then back to the fire he was standing in front of.

''Where is she?'' I ask even though I'm pretty sure I already know.

He swallowed '' Dead''

I wait a moment and look once more for Murphy but couldn't find him '' Murphy?''

'' Banished''I let out a small laugh.

''Did you know''

I answer straight away knowing what he's referring too, ''Yes''

'' Why didn't you say anything'' he looks at me but I continue to look at the fire.

''Why should I''I shrug

He seems to get angry and fully turns to me,'' You could have gave us a heads up, if you said something she would still be alive''

I look at him,'' Yes and you would still have Murphy here''

He seems t think for a moment.

I fully turn to him '' You really think Charlotte would make it down here, if she's willing to kill someone just because of a nightmare you really think she could survive here. Think of it this way Charlottes now in a better place and you got rid of someone we can't trust''

He stares at me for a good few minutes then looks at the fire accepting defeat. We both stand there for awhile until he eventually walks away leaving me to my thoughts. I continue to stare into the flames just watching the simple flickers. I look around and see how everyone is still up and roaming about I then look up at the sky and stare at the stars.

I then notice something.

Something that I first thought was a star.

That's not a star.

I now watch the small ship fall from the sky.

This can't be happening. I don't want them down here. There's no doubt in my mind that once they get down here they'll definitely try to kill me. When it starts to get closer I notice how small it is and it defiantly couldn't hold a lot of people, maybe it just full of supplies.

People around me look up at the sky now noticing it as it makes a noise as it falls.

''Bellamy get out here'' I hear Octavia yell.

I turn to where I heard her voice and quickly walk over to her. Bellamy then comes out of his tent, shirtless, and walks over to us.

''There'' she says while pointing.

I continue to watch until it's out of my sight but then feel the ground shake because of the impact.

Everyone around me starts to buzz with questions.

'' Their coming to help us''

''Now we can kick some grounder ass''

''Please tell me they bought down some shampoo''

I look at the girl with just a blanket around her silently wondering if she really just said that then over at Bellamy and Octavia. Bellamy doesn't look as happy as everyone else and to be honest neither am I.

I don't want them down here.

******

''Alright if it cleared the ridge it's probably near the lake''

I listen to the small group come up with a plan.

''We should get moving everyone's ready'' Octavia says

Bellamys quiet for a moment,'' No one's going anywhere, not while it's dark it isn't safe. We'll head out at first light, pass the word'' some of the people leave.

I look to Octavia who looks like she can't believe what her brothers saying.

Bellamy goes to leave as well but is blocked by Octavia. '' Everyone from a hundred miles saw this thing come down, what if the grounders get to it first? Bell we should go now''

'' I said we wait till sunrise'' with that he walks out with Octavia on his heel.

Sunrise my ass, I saw that look in his eyes.

If there's one thing for sure, there is no way I'm waiting till sunrise.

I quickly go run to my tent and gather my weapons just in case I run into trouble. I leave the tent and just as I do I see Clarke and Finn re-enter camp and head straight for Bellamy and Octavia but is stopped by some girl.

'' Did you guys see that it had to be from the ark, right?, it had to be,'' she says to them

'' Grab your stuff, let's find out'' Clarke says to her

''Bellamy say we have to wait till sunrise'' she say disappointed

Clarkes expression turns annoyed '' Where is he?'' she doesn't wait for an answer and walks over to Bellamys tent.

I quickly slip out of camp and into the forest heading straight in the direction of where the pod fell. I keep running and jumping over fallen trees until I reach a very small clearing then I quickly scan the area.

I don't understand it should be here. I look around a little more.

Crack

I halt instantly and look around. I walk forward around a small bend and what I see doesn't really shock me.

There stands Bellamy about to cut the wires of the radio. I watch as he looks at the person then back to the radio.

I simile '' What, not going to help''

He turns quickly looking like he doesn't know what to do.

I laugh at him '' Hurry along now Bellamy, we don't have all day because from what I hear Clarke and Finn are looking for you''

He looks at me then to the radio, I can faintly hear someone speaking through it.

'' You want me to cut the wires''

'' Of course I do'' I smile walking closer

'' Why?'' he say doubtful

'' I feel like you're always asking me why?''I reply

He just stares blankly at meI sigh '' Look, I don't want them'' I point at the sky '' coming down here. To be honest I hope they all rot in hell. Now if you would hurry along and cut the bloody wires''

He stares for a moment then turns and cuts the wires then shuts the pod door.

'' There's a lake that way'' I point behind him ''I suggest you throw the radio in there because even if they find it they'd have to dry out all the components and that would take too long''I don't wait for a reply and begin to walk away.

*******

I'm currently swinging my legs while sitting in a tree just listening to the birds chirp. I've been doing it a lot lately, it's just so relaxing. My thoughts then travel to a beautiful silky black creature.

Storm

I automatically smile. Riding him was so incredible it just felt so right and free.

''hey! Where is it?''

I sigh

God I don't get a break.

I make a mental note to try and find Storm in the next few days.

I look down at Bellamy and Clarke.

''Hey princess, you talking a walk through the woods'' he says smugly and stopped to faced Clarke.

'' Their getting ready to kill three hundred people up there to save oxygen and I can guarantee they won't be council members. They'll be working people, your people'' she says pushing his chest.

'' Bellamy!'' I look over and see Finn come into view with another girl I've never seen before.

Finn pushes Bellamy '' Where's the radio''Bellamy stumbles back a bit

'' I have no idea what you're talking about'' pushing Finn back.

'' Bellamy Blake!'' new girl says '' There looking everywhere for you''

Bellamy looks at her '' Shut up''

I hop down from the tree falling a few feet then land in a crouch position.

''Shit'' someone says

I stand and look at the girl '' And why are they looking for him?''

She looks a little unsure of me but answers me anyway '' He shot chancellor Jaha''

I smile and look at Bellamy.

''That's why you took the wrist bands. Needed everyone to think we're dead'' Clarke say in realisation.

Finn looks at Bellamy '' And all that whatever the hell we want, you just cared about saving your own skin''

Bellamy turns to walk away but the girl grabs him '' Hey shooter!, where's my radio''

'' Get out of my way''

''Where is it?'' she challenges Bellamy

'' I should have killed you when I had the chance'' he says t her

''Really, well I'm right here'' she says back

He grabs her and pushes her against the tree while she takes out a pocket knife and aims at his face. Clarke and Finn step forward but don't intervene.

'' Where's my radio''

'' Okay, stop it'' Clarke say to them

I walk up to them and grab her hand and twist it making the knife fall to the ground.

'' Are you's done'' I say while picking up the knife inspecting it then hand it back to her while she just looked at me as if I was crazy.

'' Jaha deserved to die, you all know that'' Bellamy said

The girl looked away from me back to Bellamy '' Yeah he's not my favourite person either but he isn't dead''

Bellamy turns to her '' What''

'' You're a lousy shot''

''Apparently everyone is'' I mutter thinking back to Wells

''Bellamy don't you see what this means, you're not a murderer. You always did what you have to do to protect your sister that's who you are and you can do it again. By protecting three hundred of your people'' Clarke tries to reason ''Where's the radio?''

'' It's too late'' he tells her

Three hundred people? Their probably killing that many people on the ark to save oxygen.

I laugh'' And they thought I was the monster''

*******

I'm surrounded by idiots.

I watch as a group of the one hundred are looking through the lake trying to find the radio. They've been at it for at least an hour and a half.

'' Hey, I found it'' someone yells

Everyone begins to rush towards him. I grown and stand up. I start to trek through the murky water till I reach them.

'' Can you fix it'' Clarke ask the girl who I found out is named Raven.

Raven starts plucking off seaweed and looks over it '' Maybe''

I step forward and take it out of her hands and start to examine it.

'' Hey!'' Raven was about to snatch it back but Clarke grabs her hand, lucky girl.

I look over it for a moment

''Well?'' Clarke says

I look up at them '' Yeah it's possible to fix it but it will take days to dry the components and see what's actually broken'' I say smugly and chuck it to Raven.

'' Is this funny to you!'' Raven says angry

I look at her and smile '' Yes, very much so'' I say while nodding

She steps towards me making water splash my legs '' How is this funny, they are getting ready to kill three hundred people up there''

I look down at my legs then back up to her '' They can Kill.. Every.. Single..Person..Up on that ship for all I care''

She looks shocked and angry''How could you say that, your family is up there''

''Raven!'' Clarke says worriedly I know Clarke knows that my family is dead.

Like lightning my hand flashes out and grabs Ravens neck and I pull her in close so she can see the anger in my eyes.

'' Not my family, they made sure of that'' I say darkly and chuck her back she stumbles but Finn quickly helps her.

I turn walking out of the water and head back to camp.

That girl is lucky I didn't slit her throat and chuck her in the river.

*******

''We need to launch those flares ASAP if we have any hope to save those people. Finn get that control panel to camp. You pull up the spyrang circuit otherwise it won't work''

I watch from a tree as Raven yells out orders to everyone, apparently after I left she came up with the idea of setting off flares in hope that the ark will see them and know we're alive.

'' You're not going to help'' someone yells up at me

''Nope'' I look down at Bellamy

'' You really don't want them down here do you''

I look back up at the sky

'' No because as soon as their down here they'll try to kill me''I could feel him still staring

'' Who are you''

I smirk at him '' Wouldn't you like to know''

''Yes, I would'' I can tell he's getting annoyed

I stay staring at the sky

'' You're not going to tell me are you''

I laugh '' Not yet''

He was about to reply but I continued

''where's the fun in that I want you to find out on your own or when I tell you so I can see your face'' I laugh

I hear him walk away

******

I watch as everyone gets ready to set off the flares, moving everything into place, rushing around like headless chickens.

After some time they finally set of the flares and I watch as they spark red and shoot in the sky like little rockets. I can hear everyone around me cheer. I look around at everyone and see Raven wrapped in Finns arms, Clarke staring with hope filled eyes up at the sky and Bellamy just staring up at the sky like he's not sure how he feels.

As I look around more I quickly lean forward in the tree and look around frantically. I jump down and go look in all the tents not being notice because everyone is still staring at the flares. No whereI scan the crowd once more and can't spot her and I feel a small piece of worry creep in.

Where the hell is Octavia?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

❣VOTE ❣

🌙COMMENT🌙

❣VOTE ❣

🌙THANK YOU🌙

WORD COUNT-3033

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 6.3K 60
"I'm not very good at controlling what my face does or what my mouth says." For four generations, people in space called the Ark "home", and for fou...
2.4K 89 23
"It's the ones that fight that survive" -J.M. "I'm split between two worlds right now an...
400 16 11
โ•ญโ•โ•โ€ข เณ‹โ€ขโœงเน‘โ™กเน‘โœงโ€ขเณ‹ โ€ขโ•โ•โ•ฎ "I hate you Bellamy Blake." "I love you too." โ•ฐโ•โ•โ€ข เณ‹โ€ขโœงเน‘โ™กเน‘โœงโ€ขเณ‹ โ€ขโ•โ•โ•ฏ Evelyn James. She was a medical student when sh...
130K 2.4K 49
Katherine Kane was born on the Ark, a space station that was home to the last surviving members of the human race. Being the trouble-making kid of Ma...