Closer You and I [FreenBecky]

conyirischa द्वारा

A story of an unexpected love between two women trying to live on life and forget their pasts. They said mee... अधिक

The Search
Under the Rain
Moving Forward!
The Voice
The Invitation
At the Party
The First Ecounter
Closer
Becky's Place
Nurse Becky
Wide Smile
One step Closer
Do you believe in Destiny?
Curious
Nam on Duty!
The Girls
Nam on Duty 2.0!
Tulip
A Step Away
Worthy Appointment
Wounded Knee
Jealous
Sweet accident
Mind over Heart
Synopsis
Letting Go
Caring P'fa
A kiss
Convinced
Show Me
Cupid
Theraphy Starts
Missing You
Run to You
On my Knees
A Glimpse of Past
Heroic Deed
Team Building!
Sense of Ownership
Making Up
Crazy-SPG
Mark - SPG
Mom
Knock Knock
Confrontation
Shower - SPG
Elite Club & D' Peasant
FREENBECKY IS NOT REAL

Fear

621 20 3
conyirischa द्वारा

Freen POV

"Babe come on, we're gonna be late for work. I have meeting this morning." 

I was wondering what she was still doing at the bathroom so I came to her and saw her staring at the mirror.

"Babe are you okay? I put my head on her shoulder and wrapped my arms around her.

"Yeah I'm fine, I was just thinking.........about your parents."

I held her hands and kissed them. Every fragments of my past are coming back now, the deeper I get to my memories the more I fear about us. 

"Don't think too much,okay?  I'll take care of it. I promise" I caress her cheek to cheer her up but she doesn't know I was worried about them too.

"Ok babe"

"Let's go"

******************************

(Phone Ringing)

Jezz I forgot to call my mom (18 missed calls)

F:  Hi Mom

F Mom: Honey, how are you? you're not answering my calls since yesterday. I was worried sick about you!

F: Mom, calm down, I'm fine, I'm at work right now.

F Mom: (Voice trembling) So...how's your doctor's appointment went?

I'm honestly scared that my parent will know that I have regained my memories. They will try everything to separate us and will put all the blame to Becky. I know how harsh my mom could be.

F: It was okay, Mom can we talk about it over the weekend.

FMom: You'll be going home? We were planning to go and visit you there.

My heart skipped for a moment, no, it can't happen.

F: Mom  NO! (My voice suddenly raised without realizing it)

F Mom: Freen are you okay??

F: Yeahh, Mom, sorry, I just dont want to bother you guys coming all the way here. I'll go home this weekend and lets talk about it.(Deep sigh)

F Mom: Okay, see you on the weekends. Bye.

I'm trembling for a second and relieved after the call. I know Becky and I have to face them, I have to fight for us.

****FLASHBACK (BECKY/FREEN DATING 2019)

Freen and Becky walking along the shore while holding each others hand.

B: I'm scared

F: Of what?

B: Your parents, I don't think they can accept us like this.

F: Hey, we're dating for like 3yrs now, don't think too much, we got thru the past years, we'll be okay. Right now let's just enjoy this wonderful relationship we have, okay?

B: Are you really gonna leave tomorrow?

F: Yeah I have to, I left a lot of work, I need to catch up.

Becky sulking

F: Hey don't be sad,I'll try to come and visit you here as much as I could.

B: I hate that we have to be apart for months and you'll only be staying here for like a week.

F: I hate it too, cause I always wanted to see you, if only I could drive home to you everyday I will. I promise I'll come back as soon as I can. (Pinch Becky's cheek)

**The next morning, Freen was saying her goodbyes with Becky.

F: How can I leave if you're like that?

B: I'm gonna miss you...

F: I'm gonna miss you too, this will just be temporary,  hmmm? I love you (Kissed Becky on her lips)

B: Iloveyou too, please come back as soon as you can.

F: I will, I promise. I have to go now babe.... (Hugged Becky tightly)

Freen shuts the door of her car and waved at Becky.

Becky went back to Freen's room and she surprisingly saw Freen's Mom.

B: Aunt Fah??? (Becky's voice was shaking)

F Mom: You seemed to be shocked, my dear. What's the matter?

B: Hm.. I was just not expecting you to be here, Freen just left...

F Mom: I know, I was here for you. (Walks closer to Becky)

F Mom: You're so beautiful, kind and sweet. (Stared at her from head to toe) You know I treated you just like my own child, you grew up with Freen and Gan. We helped you with school, your parents had been working for us ever since you werent even born. Your mom and I were good friends actually and you are to my daughter. (She caress Becky's cheeks)

 (Slap sound echoed on the four corners of the room)                             

F Mom: How dare you betray me????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!(Sobbing)

Becky's tears flowing nonstop, she knew this day would come and she can't do anything about it.

F Mom: We trusted you! We never doubted you but what did you do? You started a relationship with my daughter? Behind our backs????? This DISGUSTING relationship has to stop!!! What will people say about Freen? Did you even thought about it? People will be laughing on us, our only daughter....having a relationship with a woman!

B: (Crying out loud) Aunt Fah, we've done nothing wrong, we love each...other.

F Mom: I will never......ever accept this relationship!!!!!  Love each other? How can you utter those words in your mouth??? You're too young to know about love!

Freen's Mom grabbed all the photos hanging on Freen's walls and teared it all up in front of Becky.

F Mom: This.. this..all of these are RIDICULOUS!!!! I will burn all of these!!! I want you to leave my daughter alone! Leave this place and never show your face to me again!!! You will never see her again and if you ever did, I will make you and your family miserable.

Freen's Mom left,while Becky was picking up all the pieces on the floor.

                                                       "Freen I need you right now..uhhhuuhuuhuu.."

A/N: Sorry for the long wait, I was so busy recently that I can't update. Thanks for reading!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

54.8K 1.5K 22
A FreenBecky story
65.4K 2.8K 21
"You know what is the Broken Destiny?" "It's about two people who love each other, but for some reason, they can't be together." A glimpse before the...
50.9K 2.2K 27
This story took place after the end of season 1 of the book. (with same title) You'll understand this season better if you start reading from season...
184K 6.1K 44
how will work the two strangers tied unexpectedly.