A wild thing ~ Atsumu x Reader

Bởi Brown_Coffi

You're the mysterious delinquent girl in Inarizaki High; rarely talk, aggressive, and gives everyone the cold... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9

8

48 4 0
Bởi Brown_Coffi

"Why you're looking awfully tired today." Y/N said as she continues to draw on her sketchbook.

"Yessss......I ammm...." Atsumu said, slurring over his word.

"Hahaha! What were you even doing last night? Cramping in your study? Volleyball practice or something?"

Atsumu did not reply. He knew for a fact Y/N will make fun of him if she finds out he spend the whole night yesterday digging in on her background and informations on articles and tournaments websites about her. Instead he turn to her and gives her a lazy smile, "Ya wanna have lunch with me, Samu, and Suna?"

Y/N frown when he mention Suna, "You know I have bad blood with Suna. You think we're gonna get along fine after what happened?"

"No I know you guys won't get along just fine. Which is why I want to invite you to join us so you can break his other arm again so he won't be able to snap another embarrassing photo of me." He teased.

Y/N playfully throws her eraser at him, "Shut up!"

He laughes and moves his chair closer to her desk, "But really. Do you always spend lunch time alone?"

"Yeah."

"Don't you get lonely doing that?"

"....."

"Well," Atsumu began, "I can stay with you for lunch if you want. I won't being Samu or Suna along."

"You really don't have to." Y/N said, avoiding his eye contact as she continues to sketch.

"I want to. We're friends after all right?"

Y/N paused in her thought for a moment. All this time Atsumu have been seeing her as a friend. It's not something that would happen to her. Growing up, she never really had much friends. Mainly because she prefer to spend her day practicing tennis with her grandpa instead of playing with other children at the park. In school, people find her imitating because of her skill level in academic and tennis which makes it hard for her to be able to talk to others. The friends she have made in elementary school and middle school completely stop talking to her after they went to different school in different district. Not that she would blame them, because she never reach out to them either.

After entering Inarizaki, Y/N gave herself the reputation as a delinquent who always act aggressive and cause trouble. Though she never was that kind of person, it was all an act to piss her mother off for forcing her to be the "ideal" daughter after her grandfather's passing. But because of the filter she puts on around everyone, they eventually stay out of her way and stop interacting with her, for fear that she'll humiliate or hurt them if they were to even greet her.

Yet Atsumu was so different. Everyone would keep their distance from her and some even began to despise her after she injured their beloved middle blocker of Inarizaki High volleyball team. But Atsumu instead took interest in her after hearing the rumors about her and even went out of his way to include her in conversation and walk home with her everyday after school.

"Just why would he want to be friend with a wild thing like me...?" She thought to herself, "I don't understand him anymore."

"Yer probably wondering why I wan to be friends with someone like you right?" Atsumu asked, smiling at her.

Y/N gave him a 'how did you know know' look and Atsumu laughed, "I've told you. Everyone in this school is a goody two shoes which just make it boring. But you're crazy and I kinda like that. You don't give a shit about other's opinion and you do whatever the hell you want which just makes you an interesting person to know."

"Well... What happens if I tell you this isn't who I really am. Would you still want to be friends with me?" Y/N asked.

"I don't know." Atsumu said, "But I'm pretty sure I'll still stay friends with you since you were crazy enough to keep up with this whole act of yours."

"Fair enough."

Atsumu stretch his back, "You wanna go to the cafeteria and grab something to eat? Gram didn't prepare my lunch today"

_________________________________

Y/N has never really been to the cafeteria before and she was amazed by how big the cafeteria really was. It look to be about the same size as the gymnasium which also takes up about a block of the school ground.

Atsumu took your hand and leads you towards the line of student who are waiting for their turn to get lunch.

"You really never been to the cafeteria before have you?" Atsumu asked.

"Nope. Not once. I don't get hungry easily unless I'm moving around a lot. Which I don't do often in school."

"Well we're lucky today because they're serving miso soup with grilled salmon and curry."

Once they both got their tray, Y/N follow Atsumu to a table with a few members of his volleyball team.

"Hey Kita and Aran!"

"Hello Atsumu." Kita reply back calmly, "How come you're not eating lunch with Osamu and Suna?"

"My grandma didn't prepare our lunch today so I have to come down to get food. Osamu will probably join us later."

Y/N seat herself across from Kita and he turns to look at her. Y/N turn away from his gaze and awkwardly fidget with her chopstick.

"Hello Zukeran Y/N." Kita greeted her in a monotone voice.

"H-Hi..." Y/N stuttered.

Osamu then drop two trays on the table before squeezing himself in between Aran and Atsumu.

"Hey! Watch it you pig!" Atsumu said when Osamu accidentally elbowed him in the face while trying to get in.

Osamu glared at Atsumu and when he sees that Kita was watching him, he quickly get into his seat without insulting his brother or hitting him. Suna snickered at them, "Man Osamu, you sure are just like Atsumu when you lose your filter like that."

Osamu push his tray to him, "And this is how you repay me for helping you carry your tray? A shitty remark?"

"Enough."

"Y-Yes Kita-san!"

Kita close his eyes and clasp his hands together, "Thank you for the meal."

Everyone else join in, "Thank you for the meal."

The twins began to devour their food. Y/N took a tiny bite out of the rice curry and her eyes lit up. The school lunch was definitely good and she ate it all quickly.

Aran watches them in amazement, "Gee... These 3 really are something huh.."

"Young people eat more because their body are still growing and developing."

Aran laughs, "Now you're just making us sound like we're 50 years old Kita."

"..."

Suna is struggling with eating as he leans over his tray trying to pick up the salmon and put it in his mouth. Kita noticed and offers to help him, "I'll help you Suna. I don't want you to spill your food everywhere."

"It's fine."

Kita ignore Suna and he picks up the rice bowl and scoops up a spoonful of rice and moves it to Suna's mouth, "Cmon, open wide."

Suna face began to turn into a deep shade of red, "No it's fine Kita-San! I can do it myself!"

Atsumu cackles at him, "Woah woah woah! Now that's the first time I've ever seen Suna wearing a flustered face!"

Osamu quickly pulls out his phone and snaps a photo of him being fed by Kita, "At least now we got a photo of him which makes us even."

Osamu finish his meal and get up, "I'm gonna go get more. I'm still hungry and they're serving us good food today."

"I'll go too." Y/N said as she picks up her tray while still chewing the food in her mouth.

"I thought you said you don't eat a lot unless you're moving around." Atsumu commented.

"Well... The food here is really good, and I'll be playing tennis after school today too. I gotta clean remember?"

"Ah. I see."

Y/N walks away with Osamu and Atsumu turns back to the table. Aran give Atsumu a mischievous grin and he raise an eyebrow at him in return, "What?"

"You've been talking to Fukeran Y/N a lot more than us now Atsumu." Aran said as he sips the soup out of the bowl, "Are you in loveeee?"

Atsumu gives him a disgusted look, "Ya know I don't like anyone. I'm only just friends with Y/N because she's fun to hang around with."

"She may be fun to hang around with Atsumu. But she can be a bad influence. Knowing how you behave already, she's not gonna help you with your anger issues." Kita said, letting his parental instinct kicks in, "She starts fight in the school, argues with the teachers, never does her homework, and gets mad easily."

"How the hell do you know so much about her...?"

He feeds Suna a large chunk of salmon and continues, "I don't really think Y/N's a bad person, I never got that kind of feeling from her. But her rebellious behavior isn't good. I'm concern that she'll just be a bad influence when it comes to behaviors. That's all."

Kita turns to Suna, "What did the doctor say yesterday?"

Suna swallow his food and wash it all down with his miso soup, "He said my arm is making a fair amount of progress. Told me it'll be good enough for me to practice after a month and a half."

"That's good. You'll have enough time to practice before our game with other high schools and the national."

Then Y/N and Osamu came back with the food.

"So what did I miss?" Osamu asked.

_______________________________________

Atsumu took a deep breath to prepare himself for the serve. Then he toss the volleyball up in the air and jumped. Then his vision blur and his head starts to throb and he ends up stumbling onto the floor. Everyone stares at him, Osamu lift Atsumu up, "Ya good? You just collapse on the ground."

"Nah! I'm all good!"

Atsumu got up and his headache came again, causing him to feel light on his feet and he found himself falling into Osamu's arm. Osamu gave a worried look, "Sumu. You're not alright. You should take a break."

"Hell no! I said I'm all good!"

Coach Kurosu blew the whistle and approach the twins, placing a hand on Atsumu's forehead before saying, "Atsumu. You should take a break."

"But-"

"Don't start an argument with me boy. You're not feeling well and your forehead is starting to get hot. Go sit down and drink some water and cool down."

Atsumu stomps towards the bleachers, upset that he has to sit out because he was having a mild fever. Kita gave him an ice pack, "It helps with the fever."

Atsumu thank him and he sat next to Suna who raise an eyebrow at him, "That's the first time I ever saw you getting that sick. Are you sure you don't wanna go home?"

"No. I'm gonna stay and watch. If I can't practice, I should make up for it by watching."

"Geez. You really are gonna sacrifice your life like that for volleyball."

After a few couple minutes of watching, Atsumu began to feel a bit better and he got up and stench before making his way outside to check on Y/N. He sat by the doorway and watches her play tennis. She notice him and gave him a small smile before quickly turning her attention back to the ball. Later, she sat next to him and wipe the sweat from her face with a napkin.

"So how's practice for you?"

Atsumu huffed, "They put me on timeout because I got a mild fever and headache."

Y/N feels Atsumu forehead and the touch of her skin made his body relax.

"Huh. I don't think it's bad. Your temperature seems pretty to me."

"Well they're still not gonna let me practice after."

"Then I guess we can go out and have our own fun then."

Y/N packed her bag and gave Atsumu a wink.

"Wanna go somewhere else to practice instead?"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.1K 225 25
Miya Osamu x femreader As a kid, you met the infamous Miya twins... Growing up, Atsumu bullies you and becomes more and more aggressive... Osamu is c...
22.5K 860 36
╰┈➤ ❝a small favor❞ you develop a crush on your best friend's brother, who also happens to be his twin brother. atsumu offers to be your tutor which...
59.9K 1.3K 16
(L/N) (Y/N), a simple girl with a passion for football and a deep hatred for volleyball. But what will happen when she meets the charming volleyball...
56.8K 2.3K 24
ੈ✩‧₊ ❝ fuck, i'm not gonna lie anymore, i still want her in my life. ❞ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ↳ in which being the most richest woman, your life is...