4

Atsumu follow behind Y/N quickly and curiously, wondering what she is planning to do so late at night.

It is currently 7:30pm and it's pitch black out.

Once Y/N reach a closed store with a shutter, she takes out her sketchbook and flips it open to the new graffiti design she made this week. Taking out a white spray paint, she opens it and slowly spray the white color onto the gray color of the shutter.

Atsumu widen his eyes at what was happening in front of him.

"Y/N!" He hissed at her, "Are you putting graffiti on that shutter? We could get fine for that!"

"Hey you were one that wanted to tag along." Y/N said as she holds out a spray paint bottle for him, "Wanna join?"

Atsumu stood there awkwardly and she turns back to her work, "If not then be on the lookout and let me know if anyone's coming."

He scan the area and many thoughts runs through his head all at once.

"What am I gonna do?"

"Gram and Samu are gonna kill me if they find out!"

"Shit! What if my school finds out? I won't be able to attend the National!"

"Kita will kill me too!"

"HEY! YOU THERE!!"

Atsumu abruptly turn around and see two police officers in a car on patrol.

"Fuck. Gram and Samu will kill me tonight."

Y/N grab her bag and Atsumu's hand, "Alright! Time to dash!"

Y/N pull Atsumu's hand aggressively, dragging him along with her as they both run down the empty street with the police car tailing right behind them.

Atsumu has never run so fast in his life. The fastest time he ever probably run before was when he was racing again Osamu when they were both warming up for morning practice. But even that wasn't fast enough compare to Y/N. Maybe it was because the law is literally right behind their ass and ready to fine them millions of yens for property damage (and maybe even put in jail for it too).

"YOU TWO! STOP RIGHT THERE! YOU GUYS ARE THE ONE PUTTING UP GRAFFITI EVERYWHERE IN THIS NEIGHBORHOOD RIGHT??!!"

Y/N turned around, "Run faster!"

"I'm trying!"

Then Y/N drag him around a corner into an alleyway and climb onto a dumpster and Atsumu did the same.

"I'll help you climb over this wall! Quickly!"

Atsumu lift himself over the wall and Y/N help lift his legs up. Once he's at the top, he stares down and widen his eyes in horror, "It's so high up! I'll die if I jump down there!"

"Don't be so dramatic! It's only 9 feet and you're tall! The height is nothing to you!"

"I'm scared!"

Y/N push him off and he scream before landing on his ass. She jumps right after and land beside him. The sounds of shoes on cement came right behind the wall.

"Where did they go??"

"I swear they turn the corner!"

"Argh! We lost those bastards again!"

After the officers left, Atsumu took off his mask and began to gasp for air.

"That was too close.." He said after catching his breath.

Y/N laughs out loud, "That was fun!"

"Fun??" Atsumu turned around and stare at Y/N in shock, "Ya call that fun?? We could be serving time in jail if we get caught!"