5

After weekend is over, school starts again.

This time, Y/N arrive at school early for first period and Atsumu notice her. He gets up and leaves a Yakult drink on her desk. Y/N looks up from her sketchbook and gave him a small smile and he goes back to his seat.

Taking the drink in her hand, she felt a paper underneath the drink and peel it off to see Atsumu's number written on it.

7973-6805
Call me or text me whenever you're free :)

Y/N smile at the note and takes her phone out and add his number to her contact.

She sends a text to him.

Y/N: Hey. I got your number lol

Atsumu: Added yours to my contact

Atsumu turned around and smile at Y/N.

Atsumu: Did you study for our foreign language exam today?

Y/N: Nope.

Atsumu: Then how the hell did ya pass our last english exam in the top 10?? I ranked in the 19th place :'(

Y/N: I've taken a few English classes outside of school when I was 13 so I know a few basic. Don't wanna repeat a year in school after all.

Atsumu: I thought you're failing your classes

Y/N: Lmaoooo Then how the hell will I be in an honor class with you?

The bell rang and the homeroom teacher walks in, "Alright class! School's starting soon and I'm going to take your attendance so be in your seat!"

________________________________

In math class, the teacher is explaining how to solve an equation.

It seems like everyone is paying attention, all except for Y/N and Atsumu, who are texting each other secretly with their phones underneath their desk in class.

Y/N: You gonna do anything later after volleyball practice?

Atsumu: Probably not. I have to study later.

Y/N: You study? You don't seem like the type to do that lmao

Atsumu: You calling me stupid? 😒

Y/N: Maybe. You act like it

Atsumu: That's so rude 😢 well for your information, I'm good at anything that's not learning a foreign language

Y/N: I can tell. You failed your last English exam loser 😜

Atsumu: 🖕 Go to hell

Y/N: Awwww 🥺 you too ❤️

"Zukeran Y/N! Are you paying attention?"

"H-Huh??? Yes! Yes I am!" Y/N flinched when she heard her teacher call her name.

The teacher gave her a doubtful look and pointed to the equation, "Well since you're paying attention, do you know what the derivative is for x?"

"Shit!" Y/N cursed herself in her thoughts, "I wasn't paying attention and she just had to ask that!"

The teacher shook her head and drop the chalk on the boards shelf before making her way to Atsumu's table and took his phone from underneath his desk and made her way to Y/N's and snatch the phone out of her hands.