6

"I thought we're going to walk???"

Y/N is now irritated that Atsumu lied to her and baited her to come out of her apartment to play volleyball with him in the park.

"Well we are walking." Atsumu said.

"Yeah to the park to play volleyball that is." Y/N said, "I don't know why you want to play volleyball with me when you have Osamu to do it for you."

"I've told you that I don't want to see him right now. He pisses me off."

"Uh-huh... I'm sure you guys are gonna be all fine the next day though."

"But I want you to play with me," he said as he practice his sets with the volleyball as they both walk deeper into the park, "you should consider yourself lucky. I don't play volleyball with y one but my teammates."

"I feel rather unlucky to even be walking next to you when I could be at home finishing up that stupid project so you and Endo don't fail."

"How can ya be so cold Y/N?" Atsumu said in a mocking sad tone and hits his chest like he's been hurt by her words, "I thought we were friends!"

"Now you're just straight up crazy. You really wanna be friends with someone like me?"

"Why not? You're a interesting person."

"Now you're really confirming the fact that you're crazy. You're always being surrounded by so many girls from our school. Why be friends with a person like me when you can be friends with a girl who's much friendlier to you?"

Atsumu rolled his eyes, "Gosh don't even get me started about my fan girls."

"Hahahah! You call them your fan girls? What are you? A celebrity?"

He smirk, "I guess you could say that. I'm practically well known as one of the best setters in high school."

"Huh. That's cool."

They both arrive at a small field and Atsumu told Y/N to stay where she is and gives her the ball, "Just throw the ball near me and I'll practice my receive."

"Uhhhhh... Ok."

He quickly jog a few couple feet's away from her and nod his head to show that he's ready. Y/N toss the volleyball towards the left side of him and he quickly bump it up. He kicks the ball back to you, "Again."

They do this for a few more time and Atsumu observe how Y/N is throwing the ball.

"You can really throw can you?"

"What do you mean by that?" She ask as she toss the ball again to him.

"I mean that compare to most girls, your arm strength is quite powerful. Most of the time the ball they throw in PE only goes a few feet in front of them."

"I mean... I play tennis and it involves using a lot of arm power. Maybe that's why."

"Maybe. That day when you were playing, you were really good. You should still sign up for tournaments and stuff."

"Nah. I'm good."

Atsumu raised his eyebrows at her, "Ya sure you wanna do that?"

"Mhm."

"Then you're wasting your talents. And ya know I don't like it when people do that."

"Relax man. I have things going on so even if I wanna sign up, I can't."

"What things?"

Y/N quickly change the subject, "You wanna teach me how to play volleyball?"

"Cmon Y/N, don't dodge my question."