9

"Ya sure you still wanna sneak out of your detention?"

Atsumu ask Y/N as they both walk out of the school gate.

"Of course. Why will I ever regret any decision I make?"

"Well... Because you're probably gonna have to make up another day for skipping out on helping the team clean."

"It's fine," She said, "I kinda like cleaning now anyways. It's much more enjoyable since you're there."

"Oh reallllyyyy?" Atsumu ask in a teasing way, "You like cleaning with me now?"

"Never mind. I take that back. You're an annoying piece of shit."

Atsumu laughed, "Same for you."

Y/N rolled her eyes and smile, "Maybe that why we both get along?"

"Maybe. So where'd you wanna head to?"

"The park maybe? There one that. A few couple blocks down from our school."

Atsumu nod his head and they both made their way over there, stopping at a convenient store and grabbed a few snacks before reaching the park. Setting their bands down on a bench, they got into position with Atsumu serving the ball first.

"Alright. Ya ready?"

"Whenever you are. Just don't serve that to my face like last time."

Atsumu toss the ball in the air and sends it flying hard to Y/N's right side. She quickly positions herself towards the ball and hits it back to him. Atsumu picks up the ball, preparing to try another serve but his headache came once again and he stumbled to his left side. Y/N tilt her head at him, "You ok?"

"Yeah...I'm good."

His headache continue and he drop the volleyball on the floor, rubbing his head, "On second thoughts," He mumbled, "maybe I'm not feeling so good."

Y/N jogs towards him and move his hands aside, placing hers onto his head. She pulls her hand back and gave him a worried look, "You're burning up Atsumu."

"Yeah yeah I know." He said as he make his way towards the bench and sat down, "It'll probably go away after I drink some water."

Y/N hands him a water bottle and he opens it, chugging it halfway down before wiping his mouth with his volleyball uniform jacket. Y/N seat herself next to him, munching on chips that they brought from the store earlier. She stayed silence as she watches Atsumu close his eyes to relief his headache. But a few minutes later, his headache gotten worse and the dizziness cause him to fall over onto Y/N.

"Woah there!" Y/N said, startled, holding him up so he doesn't crush her, "Did the water not work?"

Atsumu didn't respond and he began to breathe heavily, his cheeks turning more red from the fever. Y/N packed up their stuff, "Alright, we gotta get you home. You're obviously not feeling well."

She toss her bag and Atsumu's over her right shoulder. Lifting Atsumu up on his feet, she steadied him on his feet and began to move his arm over her shoulder to help him walk back. Atsumu slaps her hand away, "I'm ok! I can walk on my own!" He said sluggishly.

Y/N puts her hand up, "Alright we'll see if you can do that big boy."

Atsumu took a step forward and swayed to the side, falling onto the cement. Y/N shook her head and lift him up on his feet, putting his arm over her shoulder, and her hand holding onto his waist, "Clearly you can't walk from the headache. Tell me your address, I'll walk you back home."

_____________________________________

"Are we almost there yet Atsumu?!"

Y/N was starting to get tired from walking and carrying her stuff along with Atsumu's. To make matters worse, Atsumu was way too heavy for her. As he shift his weight to her side, she felt that she was almost getting crushed by a boulder.