ALLURED : [#bound by attracti...

By AnjolaAfolabi544

Following the life of a pluzsize nigerian lady after after her life comes crashing down when she finds out th... More

Prologue
Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
authors note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Thank you
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-- He's Back
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
NOTICE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Message to all my Readers and supporters
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 12

205 8 1
By AnjolaAfolabi544

Sumayya

I lay on my bed trying to find the best position to read my book , we came back from kaduna yesterday and evr since we arrived back I've just been feeling restless and uneasy. I was to give my decision this morning , I've prayed istkhara and prayed to Allah to give guidance .

It was now that I understood the real entity of marriage , definitely going to be full of decisions . I've decided to say yes to the proposal for some reason that I don't understand myself , it's currently 3:45 am in the morning and am sure I look like a savaged panda considering the fact that I've been awake all night.

I can't call layla cause she's now married and i wouldn't want to disturb her time with her husband because u can't decide who I want as my own husband , I decided to ring maryam after some thought , I mean they say if you want to know someone real personality ask their siblings .

"Walaikumsalam " maryam replied chirpy over the phone " were you not sleeping" I asked surprised that she wasn't cranky .

" nope , I have exams so am catching up on some notes " she replied
" what do you think about your brother" I ask stupidly , i mean who asks someone sibling that kind of question about them.

" he's not a bad person , sumi I mean though he's been a little icy ever since adda amna's death but am sure you can melt that off, but the decision is yours to make and I would love to have you as my sister" she said and I chuckled over the phone .

"Thanks maro , make sure to ace your exams" I said before hanging up . I decided to pray nafil before it time for fajr , I then picked up my quran and read my favourite surah [An-Naba] .

" I'm coming" I told kemi who had come to wake me up , I slept back after fajr only to wake up at eleven o'clock, I groggily stood up from my bed and went to the toilet to freshen up. Since I wasn't going anywhere today, I just put on a black baggy shorts and a pink free blouse to go with it .

I huffed rubbing my shoulders , my hands have been up in my hair for mi utes trying to tame them into hair bands , my hair blows up in a curly afro mess anytime water touches it , I've had to straighten anytime they were not in braids . After succeeding in putting my hair in two puffs on both sides of my head I head downstairs .

I met my family having breakfast, baedhor had also come to visit so we were all having breakfast together
"Here comes the latest bride" baedhor teased and I waved her off " we aren't even married yet" I said before picking up the serving spoon and dishing a minimal amount of biriyani into my plate , I added some fried plantain and peppered chicken to the side .

"So what's your answer sumayya" my dad asked and I looked up from my place dropping my spoon .
"My answer is yes" I said calmly sighing, a smile brightened my father's face and my mom patted my head smiling .

"Congratulations " my brother and sister said wiggling their eyebrows and I smiled waving them off .

After breakfast my parents left to speak with my grandpa while I picked up a call from layla " congrats, i can't believe you're getting married " layla said before squealing loudly over the phone
" thanks so how is married life treating you" I asked " good , bilal treats me so well " she said .

"Forget my married life , I can't believe my two favourite people are getting married " she said before squealing again . We hung up after talking for almost an hour.

Layla

I smiled as i got off the phone with layla
" what's making my wife so happy" bilal said as he came into the room and kissed my forehead " sumi agreed to marry ya ammar " I said " that's really good news I've always thought they will be good for each other " he said and I nodded .

"Come downstairs for some snacks when you're done talking to ya ammar" I said to bilal who nodded before resuming talking on the phone .

We moved to our house in abuja after spending 2 days in his parents house , his family were really caring towards me . My mother in law is a sweet woman who I've formed quite an amazing relationship with. And bilal , I thank God for the man he gave me , bilal is sweet ,caring , understanding, loving I can't even find words for his remaining qualities, it's been amazing with him over a few days and I look forward to the rest of our lives together.

Ammar

I was quite happy to hear that layla agreed to marry me , I admire for her unique qualities .Most of the other women my family had sent proposals to refused to marry me because I have a daughter . I thank God that I didn't marry any of them ,it gave me the chance to meet sumayya. Though I font really know her but I've heard amazing things about her from layla and bilal.

Even my grandparents and Eman were smitten by her even though they just met .

Eman has been asking when we would go to see her, since she'd returned back to lagos , I decided to drop her off at laylas house so that they can speak over the phone.

I've also returned back to abuja after the wedding . Eman would be thrilled to find out that sumayya will be her mother , she really leaves an impact on everyone.Though I have her number I haven't called her cause I don't want her to feel uncomfortable, layla says it okay for us to chat from time to time since our marriage is fixed.

_____________________________________

🥳🥳🥳 OMG , she said yesss
Thank you guys , don't forget to vote comment and share
~nana🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 795 25
A WORK OF FICTION. Tales Of The Heart could come in different forms. My story might be different from yours, her story may be similar to yours, our s...
5.3K 438 35
As Ouahib arrives in town , carrying the weight of a family that has weathered hardships, including parental separation, and the lingering echoes of...
165K 14.1K 34
Love,a magnamous four lettered word that can provoke joy, happiness yet it has the the power to incite destruction and chaos. Why is it always linked...
12.1K 1.2K 21
Hanan love Sadeeq dearly. She loved him since she was young. Hanan never got the chance to tell Sadeeq and he fall in love someone else. She was com...