Forever and always

By moniquevictoria1410

When the beautiful girl Olivia Verstappen, crosses paths with the one and only 'Charles Leclerc' after they'v... More

Chapter one - Introduction
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Capter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three
Chapter eighty-four
Chapter eighty-five

Chapter seventy-three

336 9 16
By moniquevictoria1410

Olivia's pov:

March 2024

January and February flew by faster than ever, we are now in March and it's already time for the first race of the 2024 season! Charles have been in Bahrain for a long time now getting fully ready for the season, but I just arrived an hour ago, alone

Matheo and Elena are home in Monaco with Pascale for the weekend, it's the first time ever since having them that I'm away for more than a few hours. It's so weird but I know they'll be just fine. They're seven months old now, and I know they will have the best weekend with their wonderful grandma. - Even though it's weird to be so far away from them, it's also kinda nice. Charles and I can finally be alone and just be us, just being Charles and Olivia and not mom and dad the whole time.

I arrived at the hotel and got the keycard, so I got to the 6th floor and opened the door. "Shit, you almost scared me, I thought you would come in an hour or so" Charles said as I walked inside. "haha sorry babe, good to see you" I smiled and closed the door. "It's okay.. hi love, I missed you!" He smiled and walked closer to me. "I missed you more" I said and went to give him a big kiss, it had been little over a week and a half since we last saw each other, due to the season starting up again. "How are the kids? I miss them like crazy!" he asked curiously. "They're doing good, your mother was so excited to have them all weekend" I smiled. "oh yeah she told me about seven times yesterday" he laughed. "I think it's healthy not only for us but also for them to be without each other just for a few days, plus they'll be spending time with their grandmother, what's not to like?".. "Exactly they'll be just fine.. and so will we, I can't wait to spend all this weekend just with you love" he smiled. "Me either, let's enjoy every moment of it"..

We drove to the track where Charles had so many things to do, today is Thursday which is media day, he has a lot of interviews, then he gotta film some stuff with Carlos for youtube and then he has some interviews for netflix, so he's a busy man today.

Whilst Charles was doing god knows what, I decided to take a walk to my other favorite team, Red Bull. I really can't choose between Red Bull and Ferrari! - "Olivia hi, what brings you to the best team on the grid" Christian said as I got greeted by the brit as I walked inside. "Hey Christian, just two of my favorite boys! Are they busy?" I smiled. "No not at all, but they have a meeting in half an hour so if you wanna see them now's the time" he answered. "Okay then, thanks! I'll see you around, take care" I smiled and then walked until I spotted my favorite Dutch and Aussie, also known as Max and Daniel.

"Guess who?" I asked and covered Daniel's eyes with my hands. "Hmm let me guess.. Yeah I know it, it's my weird ass best friend" he laughed. "Hey don't be mean you dumbass!" I laughed as he looked around and saw me. "Aw please, you know I love you Livia" he smiled and went to hug me. "Yeah I know, how can you not! good to see you again Danny" I smiled.. Then I went towards Max who was talking with Kelly, which I didn't know was here as well.. - "Hey you two" I smiled and so did they. "Hey Oli" Max smiled and went to give me a big hug. My brother's hug must be in the top three of the best hugs existing. "Hey Olivia, you look wonderful" Kelly smiled and pulled me into a hug. "Speak for yourself" I smiled.

I spoke a bit with Daniel, Max and Kelly until they had to attend their meeting.

When they left, Kelly and I went to the paddock lounge where we met up with Isa, Lily and Carmen which was really nice, it had been too long since all of us had been together.

We got something to eat and something to drink, which was really nice. - We talked about so many things, from Lily's big upcoming golf tournament, Isa's pregnancy, my wedding and a bunch of other stuff.

"So Olivia, have you found your wedding dress yet?" Carmen asked excitedly. "I have, it's the prettiest dress I've ever seen," I smiled. Last month I took Kelly, Isa, Pascale and Vic with me to look for dresses, and after a really long day I found one, I made a few new details so it was more my style, and in the end I got my dream dress! - "I'm really excited to see it, I just know it's beautiful," Lily smiled. "You should be, she looked like a million in it" Kelly answered. "I agree," Isa said. "Oh stop it girls, you're too kind" I laughed, I hate and love compliments at the same time. "God I wish I was the one getting married" Carmen laughed. "It'll happen sometime Carmen" Lily said. "Yeah just look how much George adore you, he loves you so so much!.. And so does Alex, Lily! You two will also get married someday, I know it" I smiled. "Thanks for saying that!" Lily smiled cutely.. - "Hey and don't forget you Kelly, you will also get married one day! You and Max are literally THE couple!" Isa said and looked at Kelly. "Yeah I agree," Carmen said. - "And if my dear brother doesn't propose within the next 5 years, I will gladly force him to do so" I laughed. "Haha thanks Oli, but we'll just take it as time goes. We're in no hurry" Kelly smiled.

_____

The next days went by, Charles managed to get p7 in the first two practices, but then in practice three he got p4 and in qualifying he managed to get p2, with Max on pole position in front of him, of course. It looks like Red Bull and Ferrari are the strongest this year, but of course it's way too early to tell..

"Goodmorning love" Charles said as he finally woke up, I had been awake for about an hour already. "Goodmorning, did you sleep well?" I asked and gave him a morning kiss. "I slept like a baby, almost like Elena, what about you?" he asked with a smile, god I miss the kids. "Then I slept like Matheo then, I couldn't sleep at all. I've been up so many times" I said and laid back again, I was as tired as possible. "Oh no, why? Are you alright?" he asked worriedly, I love how protective he can get.. "Yeah, I'm fine.. Maybe it's a combination of the fact that I'm missing the kids like crazy, and the fact that I always get super nervous at the first race after a long break" I smiled. "Aw, I miss them too. Maybe we can Facetime my mother before we go to the track? And the other thing, you shall not worry, we'd all be fine I promise you" he said and pulled me closer to him. "I know, and it's just until you're all out there driving around then it'll pass over.. and yeah let's call your mother to check in and say hi" I answered..

We got ready for the day. I decided to wear some white pants with a red top to go on. I usually like to wear red on race days, since I love how it matches with ferrari and Charles, and I know how much Charles likes it as well. Charles was wearing his usual clothes, a pair of jeans and his Ferrari shirt, nothing new there. - We ate some breakfast, and then we quickly checked in with Pascale before leaving. They all were doing really well, Lorenzo and his girlfriend Charlotte were also there so they had a really good time. Both Matheo and Elena were laughing in the background which made our little mom and dad hearts super happy.

We arrived at the track, Charles signed autographs and took pictures like always. As we arrived, Isa and Carlos also arrived so while the boys were interacting with the fans, Isa and I decided to take another way around with less fans.

We got into the hospitality and then went to find a place to sit. "I'm so tired Oli" Isa said and yawned. "Tell me about it, I've been awake most of the night, it was so annoying" I answered and also yawned, I couldn't help myself. It's almost like yawns are contagious.

"Me too, this little monster in here has been the craziest all night, he has been kicking so much, it really hurts at this point" Isa answered and of course referred to their little baby boy. - "Aw I'm so sorry Isa, what about now?" .. "Right now he's okay, maybe he's sleeping," she laughed. "Let's hope he is then, I know how it is.. try two at once" I laughed. "Honestly I have no idea how you could handle that, I'm slowly dying with this one" she smiled. "Yeah I don't know either" I laughed and so did she.

Hours went by and it was almost time for the race to begin. I was in the drivers room with Charles, while he was getting ready. "Please be careful" I said as he was almost ready to go. "I will, don't worry" he smiled and zipped his race suit up. He then handed me the black ring as usual and then he grabbed his helmet from the shelf. "Good luck babe, go give it everything you got!" I said and walked closer to give him a kiss. "Thanks love, I'll do my best" he smiled. "I know.. You always do" I answered and then we walked out of the room, I walked to meet Isa so we could watch the race together, and Charles walked towards his car.

The five red lamps went out and the first race of the 2024 season had begun, my heart was pounding like always, the first few laps are the scariest since that's where anything can happen.. - Charles had a perfect start and was only a few tenths behind Max, who he was fighting for first place with.. after a little while Charles had to give up and stay behind him in p2, because if he tried more it would just end badly..

The race was going really well for Ferrari, there were just about ten laps to go and it seemed like Ferrari could get a one-two on the podium, so Isa and I were quite excited! Max had to retire because he had some engine problems, so that really sucked. But at least Daniel in the other Red Bull car seemed to be able to finish the race, he was now fourth so it's all great.

I was standing close to the big screen looking at the times, while Isa was sitting behind on a chair, I kept giving her updates now and then. "So Carlos is in the lead with Charles right behind" I said, it was super close between the two Ferrari drivers. She didn't respond, I turned around and saw her sitting there in pain, so I rushed to her immediately. "Isa, what's wrong?" I asked and got down on my knees so I had a better look on her face, she didn't look good. "Something feels wrong Oli, everything hurts" she managed to say, and at that moment I knew I had to take her to the closest hospital. "Isa, listen to me now. I'm taking you to the hospital, I'm afraid you'd gone into labor.. Stay there, I'm gonna get someone to contact Carlos" I said and got up from the floor. "No Carlos cannot know yet, he's about to win for the first time in a long time" she said and tried to get up. "Okay, but please stay there. I'll be back in two seconds" I said and ran towards the garage where I found Carlos's manager and cousin, Carlos. "Carlos! Isa isn't feeling well, I'm scared she might have gone into labor already.. Please tell Carlos to come immediately after the race, okay?" I said and he looked shocked. "Yes of course, but the baby is not ready yet right?" he asked. "Exactly, and that's why I'm scared that what I'm thinking is true, I gotta take her now. Please make Carlos hurry. And also tell Charles where I am" I said. "I will, I promise. Take care of her, Olivia.. give her a hug from me" he said.. "I will, thanks Carlos" I said and headed out of the garage again.

I managed to get Isa out to a car without having anyone seeing us, then we drove towards the hospital. I had no idea how to navigate these streets, so thankfully I had google maps on my phone. After just fifteen minutes we arrived, and I quickly got some doctors to take Isa in, thankfully they understood perfectly english here, which I was kinda afraid they didn't.

Isa got checked and got a little something for the pain. "Isa, you are having this baby today no matter what" the doctor said and she almost couldn't hold back a tear. "But will he be able to survive that?" she asked. "He will be in the Nicu for a while, we can't say how he'll be, but we will do anything in our power to help your son" the very sweet doctor said. "How far along in the labor process is she? Her husband needs to be here!" I asked. "Let me just say, I hope he is on his way soon, because there isn't long till that baby comes," she said. "Oh no, I need Carlos here. I can't do this without him, Olivia" Isa said and held my hand, which she had been doing ever since coming here. "I know Isa, let me make a quick call" I said and then let go of her hand to find my phone, I then called Carlos to make sure they were on their way now. - "Olivia! Carlos just told me everything, how is Isa? How is the baby?" Carlos asked in panic, I had never heard him sound like this. "They both are good, but Carlos, the doctor said it won't be long until he's here, hurry! Isa is strong, but she needs you now, more than ever" I said. "I will, we are just a few minutes away.. Thanks for being there for her, Olivia!" Carlos said. "No need to thank me" I answered..

After just eight minutes both Carlos walked inside the room. I walked towards Carlos's cousin, so Carlos could come over to Isa. "Carlos and I are going outside and wait alright, good luck! I love you guys" I smiled and went to give both of them a hug. "I love you as well, and good luck.. We'll call your parents okay" Carlos said and hugged them as well. "We love you too" Isa smiled, even though she was laying there in pain. "Thanks, love you" Carlos smiled, and then we walked out of the room.. We found some coffee, and then we sat down in the waiting area, all excited and nervous..

Time flew by, and an hour had already passed and there was still no news on how things were going, who knew. Maybe he is already born, maybe something went wrong, maybe she's just still in labor, every single thought ran through my mind in this moment.

"Hey love" I heard a familiar voice saying, and of course it was Charles. "Aw, hey babe" I smiled and got up from the very uncomfortable chair to give him a big hug, and a kiss. - He also greeted Carlos with a hug, then we all three waited here together. - "I'm really nervous," Charles said and looked around the entire hospital. Of course he was nervous but I also knew the surroundings are making him nervous, he hates hospitals.. "Me too, but Isa is a strong woman. And Carlos is also strong, so their baby boy will be fine, he will survive this" I said, as always I tried to look on the positive side of things, even though I was struggling a bit inside. "I agree with Olivia, those three will get through this time and everything will be just fine" Carlos said.

After a little while Carlos walked out to us in the waiting room with a smile, which made us relieved, this could only be a good sign. We got up from the chairs and walked towards him. "So?" Charles asked. "Will you meet our son?" he smiled. "Yes! How is he?" I asked. "He is alright, he's very tiny but the doctors says his vitals are great, so as long as he's in the Nicu he will hopefully be a healthy baby soon" he smiled. "I'm very happy to hear that, cousin" Carlos said and hugged him. "Me too, I was prepared for the worst" he answered. "I said your son was a strong baby, he has the Sainz fighter genes!" I smiled, which Carlos did too. We then walked towards the room. - Isa looked great, and I immediately went to give her the biggest hug. "You did it, I'm so proud of you. Welcome to the mom club, we will have so much fun!" I smiled. "Thank you Oli, can't believe I'm a mom now" she answered. "Me either, and mine are already seven months old," I laughed, which she did as well.

I then went to the little Nicu box thing their son was laying in, he was too tiny to be held. He had tubes and different things connected to him, but he was beautiful and very tiny! He was only 32 cm and he weighed 1102g, which is nothing. When Matheo and Elena were born they weighed 2984 and 2990g, so yeah he was very tiny.. "Have you decided on a name yet?" Charles asked as we all were looking at him laying there, he was breathing beautifully and looked very cute. - "We have," Carlos smiled. "His name is Samuel Carlos Hernaez Sainz" Isa smiled. "Yes! Another Carlos to the family" Carlos laughed. "Yes, your cousin insisted he was named Carlos.." Isa laughed. I swear they have so many Carlos's in their family now, but I think it's very cute to keep the name going for generations.. "I love his name, little Samuel," I smiled. "Me too, I can't wait for him to grow older and then make him best friends with Matheo and Elena" Charles smiled and so did they. "They will love each other, I just know it" Carlos smiled.

"Olivia, we wanted to ask you something.." Carlos said and smiled looking at Isa. "Yeah? Can I do something for you, do you need anything, I'll go grab it right away" I answered. "No it's not like that" Carlos laughed. "I wanna thank you for being there for Isa today when I couldn't, and we wanna thank you for being such a wonderful friend, person and inspiration, we know how much you already care about Samuel, so do you wanna be his godmother?" Carlos smiled. - "Don't thank me for that, I'll do anything for you guys.. Are you really sure about this?" I asked, really surprised. "We are, Samuel will be lucky to have you as his godmother" Isa answered. "Well then yes of course I will, thank you guys!" I smiled and went to hug them both, this was such an honor and a very emotional thing for them to do, I'd never thought they would choose me..

We went back to the hotel after a few hours, so we could give the little family some time. They had talked with the hospital, they have arranged and paid a good amount of money for a neonatal air transport home to Madrid, so they don't have to be stuck in Bahrain until Samuel is ready to come out of the nicu.

"What a day.." I said as we had gotten ready for bed, I laid myself close into Charles. "Just my words" he answered. "I feel like a zombie, I didn't sleep most of the night, then walking around the track being very social with everyone, then rushing Isa to the hospital, then waiting in those uncomfortable chairs.. Oh and I haven't eaten a single thing since breakfast" I said and yawned, it had been a crazy day. "You are unbelievable, I don't know how you got through the day.. Isa and Carlos were so right when they said you are a big inspiration!" Charles said and kissed my forehead. "Thanks babe, you're the best" I smiled. "No you are.. Oh and don't you want some food? you must be starving?" he asked. "It's okay, I'll eat in the morning, I just want some sleep" I answered. "Okay then, let's get some sleep and then go home to our babies tomorrow" he said and I nodded. Then we cuddled up and fell asleep fast. - We were both extremely tired, I had the longest day and Charles had just driven a whole race earlier, so sleep was definitely a thing we needed right now..

_______

(3593 words)

Thanks for reading alone, it means more than you can imagine. I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I really enjoyed writing it..

- And sorry for not updating my story for a long time, I had just been out traveling! - But I'm back, and I will try to upload again soon.. I'm also back to work now after my three weeks off, plus I'm moving soon, so I'm not sure how much I will be able to upload, but I'll try my best.

Anyway, lot's of love from me!🤍✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 2.3K 29
Her father is Christian Horner and her best friend is Max Verstappen. Julia Horner has been best friends with Max way before he was in f1. He is lik...
31.4K 721 23
When Lauren Evans gets the opportunity of a lifetime to prove to the world that she is worthy of a Red Bull seat, she'll do everything it takes to wi...
14.5K 481 41
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of Christian Horner, the principle of the RedBull formula 1 team. She finally graduated high school a...
14.4K 340 15
Helena had been working as a communications executive for Ferrari for the better part of a year. Charles had been a driver for Ferrari for 4 years. ...