AKB0048: New Stage

By 2fabs4u0

It's been not long ago since the entertainment ban had been lifted through out the universe. Thanks to the po... More

Intro
Episode 1 - The birth of dreams
Episode 2 - Welcome to Akibastar
Episode 3 - 2nd round: Everything gets real!
Episode 4 - Final Round: Battle to the top! Pt. 1
Episode 5: Final Round: Battle to the top! Pt. 2
Episode 7: The 100th generation Kenkyuusei members!!!
Episode 8: The Birth of Iris
~*AKB0048: New Stage: Special! AKBingo!: Meet IRIS!*~
Episode 9: The girls' day off
Episode 10 - It's just beginning.
Episode 11 - Training Time!
Episode 12 - The Handshake Event
Episode 13 - Space live debut on Akibastar!
Episode 14 - Trip Back to Callistar! Is this rivalry?!
Episode 15 - The call of NoName
Episode 16 - Tomiko's Secret!
Episode 17 - Blooming Succession! Pt. 1
Episode 18 - Blooming Sucession ! Pt. 2
Episode 19 - Rivalry Officialy Begins!
Episode 21 - The Senbatsu Election!
Episode 22 - The Senbatsu Election Pt. 2 Who will reign as centernova?
Episode 23 - The new single and the new arrival?
Episode 24 - Mami's Trial
Episode 25 - A new radiance has been born
Episode 26 - The Final Result
Akb0048: New Stage Question + Answer Special!

Episode 20 - Vacation on Atamistar!

343 16 4
By 2fabs4u0

~ Noa's Pov ~

"Mother, how's Akibastar?" I asked her from my phone.

"It's great! Just like old times! I hope you guys will enjoy your vacation!" she said.

"Well it's actually a photoshoot too, I wouldn't count it as a vacation." an anime sweat drop appeared on my head.

"Well I have to go to a business meeting for my first clothing line for this season! Bye sweetie take care!" she said.

"Bye mother good luck!" the hologram from my phone disappeared.

"WE'RE HERE!!!!" everybody said.

We could see the white sandy beach from our ship. We landed and came out.

"It's so hot!" Acchan was trying to fan herself.

"Of course it is! It's June!" Michiyo said.

"Let's go into our hotel!" Matsumoto-sensei cheerfully said to us.

We all went into our hotel. As usual, it had a fancy and modern interior.

"Ok here's our schedule, after unpacking you guys need to go to this area where we can start our photo shoot. Be there in 30 minutes, pronto. Got it?" Yuma-san was showing us the area from a hologram, that appeared from her phone.

"Yes!" we all said.

"So Noa did you upload your poster yet for the Senbatsu Elections yet?" Takako asked me.

"No, not yet." I said.

"Really? You have to hurry up cause everybody else did already including me." Takako said.

I remembered what Matsumto-sensei said to all of us.

< 3 weeks ago <

"Now some of you have already knew what Senbatsu is and some don't. So I'll go over what it is. The Senbatsu Elections is a very special tradition that has been going on for generations . It started when Akb0048 was the original band from earth, Akb48. I know that in the last election there has been only one group called "senbatsu" and only the top 10 members with the most number of votes are selected. Well this year we're going to turn it into a more traditional style just like what Akb48 did in their elections. We will have two groups in this election, "Senbatsu" and we'll be bringing back the second group that was in the original Akb48 elections, the "Undergirls". It's pretty simple, there's going to be 32 selected members that will promote a song. Places 32 to 17 will be the "Undergirls" while places 16 to 1 will be "Senbatsu". The member who takes 1st place will be crowned centernova of Akb0048!" Matsumoto-sensei explained.

> Back to the present >

I finished unpacking and went to the beach area Yuma-san told us to go to.

"Ok! Everybody's here! Great! Now here are your bikinis for the photoshoot!" Yuma-san said.

"B-B-BIKINIS?!" we were all surprised.

"Yes! This is a bikini photoshoot after all! I know you don't do them do them that often as kenkyuuseis but do your best!" Yuma-san said.

> Later >

"H-how do I look?" I came out of the changing room.

I wearing a purple two piece with a skirt.

"KAWAIII!!!!" everybody said.

"I-I don't feel comfortable like this..." I looked down.

"You just need confidence Noa!" Sakura said to me.

I looked at Sakura and saw her wearing a cute pink two piece. I realized that she has huge- well you get the idea.

"S-So huge..." everybody said.

"Sakura, how old are you again?" Ayako asked.

"15 (recently turned 15 this year)." she cheerfully said.

"Your chest says 21." Miyu quietly said.

"MIYU!!!" we all said.

"Uhh...anyways, we should go now. Has anybody seen Saki yet?" Takako asked.

"She said that she was going to bathroom earlier." Michiyo said.

"Can you go tell her to meet us at the photoshoot area when you're done?" Takako asked.

"Ok." Michiyo started going.

"When you're done finishing your business if you know what I mean." Aoi said.

Everybody started laughing at Aoi's comment.

"Hey!" Takako said.

~ Michiyo's Pov ~

"Saki, Saki..." I called Saki's name as. I entered the bathroom.

I then heard grunting noises.

I followed the sound and found it coming from the 5th stall to the right.

"Saki?" I asked.

"Michiyo? Uh...right now is not a good time!" Saki said.

"Listen if you're having difficulties now just push as hard as you can to get it out!" I said.

"No, it's not that! I-I just need help!" Saki said.

"Listen if I'm going to help you, I need some latex gloves to put on so I don't touch your-WAHH!" Michiyo was then pulled into the stall.

"I'm having difficulty with my...chest..." Saki said.

"Oh my gosh! Thank goodness it wasn't this situation!" Michiyo said.

"What?!" Saki asked.

"Uh...never mind that! Anyways what's wrong with your chest?" I asked.

"Isn't it obvious? It's SMALLL!!!" she said.

"They look fine! Now we have to go!" I was ready to leave.

"But...PLEAASE HELP ME????" Saki asked.

I turned around and saw her puppy face.

"Fight it Michiyo..." I said to myself.

After a second I gave up.

"Fine! I'll help you!" I said.

"YAY!!!!!" Saki hugged me.

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." I said in my head.

~ Noa's Pov ~

"Everybody...LOOKS SO KAWAII IN THIER BATHING SUITS!!! Too bad I'm just a bag of lumps..." I said.

"BE CONFIDENT NOA!!!!" Yuko came to me.

"Yo! Everybody!" Ichirou came.

"Hey Ichirou!" we all said.

Weird, Acchan should have ran up to Ichirou and greeted him by now... oh that's right, I remember what happened...

"Hey everyone!" Saki ran up to us.

We realized that her chest is huge!

"W-What happened?" Takako asked.

"Thanks to my brilliant mind I was able to make Saki's chest size increase with special material I have!" Michiyo's glasses shined when she explained.

"Can do us is next Michiyo?!" Akira and Mami asked.

"Ok! We need to get going now!" Takako said.

"Good luck everyone!" Ichirou said to us.

"Thank you!" we all said.

> Photoshoot Time!!!!>

"Looking good Sakura! Move a little more Noa! Beautiful Acchan!" the photographer said to us.

"I need to show off some cleavage!" Saki said.

But then Akira and Mami tipped the pool raft that she was on. Saki came out of the water soaking wet, she felt something was missing.

"What are these?" Akira picked up one of the pads Saki used for her chest.

"GAHHH!!!!!" Saki grabbed the pads from Akira and Mami.

"Ha! You're face is red as a tomato!" Mami said.

"H-Hey!" Saki blushed even more.

> Later >

"We took some awesome pictures don't you think Acchan?" Sakura asked her.

"Yep!" she smiled.

~ Yuko's Pov ~

After taking a shower, I decided to chill out at the beach looking at the moon light.

"Hey." Takamina called me.

I turned around.

"Yo." I said.

"Watcha doin'?" she asked.

"Chilling, I thought of doing some reflecting." I said.

"I see, just like back the Kirara Shrine we would do it together as a family." she said.

"mm hmm." I said.

A breeze came at our direction.

"Hey Yuko?" Takamina asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you nervous of the Senbatsu Election?" Takamina asked.

"No! Of course not!...Why?" I asked.

"There's a lot of competition this year, and I want- no I'm going to be the centernova." Takamina said.

"You're right, but you're wrong, I will be centernova." I said.

"Yuko, everybody wants to become centernova for different reasons. My reason is for the sake of Takako." she said.

"Why for Takako's sake?" Yuko asked.

"Because, Takako looks up to me as a mentor. I know someday Takako will succeed on being the next Takamina after I'm gone. I want to keep a great title for her and have her succeed, keep, and carry on that title" she explained.

"That's sweet Takamina. I'm reason is to make history for Akb0048. After Acchan the 14th- I mean Nagisa and Chieri left, there hasn't been a powerful centernova. The previous ones after them in the last 12 years were successful but they something missing which may have lead them to disappear into the centernova world. I want to become the very first centernova to ever succeed and have the radience just like Nagisa and Chieri did back then." I explained.

"It seems that being centernova is highly important to both of us." Takamina said.

"Of course, everybody is always our rivals." I stated.

There was a pause.

"Takamina, since we're rivals, if one of us becomes centernova, no hard feelings right?" I asked.

"Yeah." she agreed.

"Of course!" we heard Yukrin and the other successors coming our way.

"No matter what happens, we're still family at the end!" Miichan said.

"You're right!" Mariko said.

Everybody joined Takamina and I and together we watched the moon.

~ Noa's Pov ~

I was sitting hotel deck letting my legs dangle off the ledge.

"Yo." someone called me.

I turned around. I was surprised to who it was.

"Hey Ichirou." I said.

"What are you doing out here?" he come over and sat beside me.

"Just getting some fresh air. What are you doing here?" I said.

"The same as you." he said.

"I thought you would be hanging out with Acchan?" I asked.

"About that, something happened to us." he said.

"Really?" I played dumb.

"You should know since you saw what happened." he said.

"What? He knew that I saw them?" I asked in my head.

"H-H-How did you know?" I nervously asked.

"I felt your presence, plus I saw you behind the bushes." he said.

"Uh...I-I-I DIDN'T MEAN TO SPY ON YOU GUYS, SORRY!!!!" I stood up and bowed to him.

"Noa, it's okay. To be honest, I 'm actually glad you heard us." he said.

"What?" I said.

"Noa, I think I can trust you with what I'm going to say." he said.

"O-Ok." I nervously said.

"Noa, the reason why I rejected Acchan is because I love her as a sister and it seems like she's not the person I want to be with. The only person I like is-" I almost fell off the deck. Ichirou then pulled me into his embrace. My face turned red.

It was nice, warm, I felt safe...somehow I felt like I could stay like this forever.

"Sorry, I did that's." he said.

"Y-You didn't have to that you know." I said.

"I know but that's was the first thing that I was thinking." he said.

"Well anyways thank you..." I looked down trying the hide my face.

"No problem, anyways..." he held both my hands together.

"W-What's going on?" I nervously asked.

"Relax." he said.

"The person that I like is-" my phone rang.

"Sorry, Ichirou I have to take this." I picked up my phone.

"Michiyo?" I asked.

"Noa, come back to our suite! IT'S AN EMERGANCY!!!!" she said through the phone.

"But I'm in the middle of something important!" I said.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!" Michiyo said.

"Ok! I will! Just stop screaming into the phone!" I said.

The call ended.

"I-I'm sorry Ichirou but I have to go!" I rushed back.

"Wait!" it was too late for him.

> 10 minutes later...>

"I thought this was an emergency!" I said.

"It is! Girl talk is always important!" Michiyo said.

"Sorry Noa, I couldn't control her..." Takako said.

"It's fine." I said.

"So, let's talk about boys!" Sakura said.

"Good topic!" Aoi said.

"MMMMM...YES!!!!" Michiyo said.

"So who do you think is the cutest dude in the 0048 team?" Ayako asked.

"Ichirou!" the majority of us said.

"Yes, it's true Ichirou is hot! But Matsumoto-sensei and the doctor are my dream boys!" her glasses shined when she said that.

Nobody said anything and it got awkward.

"What do you think Noa? You haven't answered." Takako asked me.

"Uh...I don't focus on that stuff, sorry." I said.

"Noa is boring." Mami said.

"Hey!" I said.

It's true, I never thought about love except family wise. All I thought of was my dreams and the fans. Sometimes I feel something weird inside of me when it comes to Ichirou...why?

After everyone was asleep I was the only one up. I was on the computer looking at everyone's posters. I then saw Acchan's.

"It's so pretty...she's pretty. Everyone's my rival. They all had wonderful posters. I know I won't make it to Senbatsu, but I hope that everybody I know will make it.

"And send." I submitted my poster.

On the poster it says "Takahashi Noa", "Please vote for me!", "I'll do my best!".

> Next Day >

"The early results came!" Yuma-san announced.

A hologram of the results opened.

On the Hologram:

~ Early Results ~

~ Senbatsu ~

1) Oshima Yuko 11th - Team K 560,578 Votes

2) Sashihara Rino 9th - Team A - 530, 612 Votes

3) Takahashi Minami 7th - Team A - 530,503 Votes

4) Watanabe Mayu 4th - Team B - 420,400 Votes

5) Shinoda Mariko 10th - Team A - 419,309 Votes

6) Kashiwagi Yuki 8th - Team B - 417,865 Votes

7) Itano Tomomi 13th - Team K - 416,105 Votes

8) Haruna Kojima 10th - Team A - 316,098 Votes

9) Miyazawa Sae 13th - Team K - 314,998 Votes

10) Akimoto Sayaka 12th - Team K - 214,889 Votes

11) Shimazaki Haruka 10th - Team 4 - 213,991 Votes

12) Yokoyama Yui 9th - Team K - 213,571 Votes

13) Kitahara Rie 13th - Team A - 100, 890 Votes

14) Oya Shiuka 8th - Team A - 99,990 Votes

15) Ichihara Atsuko - 100th generation kenkyuusei member - 98,999 Votes

16) Takahashi Noa - 100th generation kenkyuusei member - 98, 894 Votes

~ Under girls ~

17) Minegishi Minami 9th- Team A - 89,560 Votes

18) Asuka Kuramochi 12th - Team A - 89,303 Votes

19) Ota Aika 10th - Team A - 88,990 Votes

20) Miyazaki Miho 9th - Team B -88,103 Votes

21) Takajo Aki 14th- Team A - 87,772 Votes

22) Fusae Eto - 98th generation kenkyuusei member - 85, 665 Votes

23) Okubo Otoe - 98th generation kenkyuusei member - 84,980 Votes

24) Kobashigawa Takako - 100th generation kenkyuusei member - 84,553 Votes

25) Kobayashi Sakura - 100th generation kenkyuusei member - 83,987 Votes

26) Nakamoto Setsu - 99th generation kenkyuusei member - 82,101 Votes

27) Watanabe Miyu - 100th generation kenkyuusei member - 81,777 Votes

28) Kase Chiyu - 98th generation kenkyuusei member - 80,450 Votes

29) Ashikaga Mie - 98th generation kenkyuusei member - 79,834 Votes

30) Fukuda Akeno - 99th generation kenkyuusei member - 75, 390 Votes

31) Yamazaki Michiyo - 100th generatio kenkyuusei member - 73,864 Votes

32) Yoshida Fukami - 99th generation kenkyuusei member - 70,980 Votes

"W-W-WHAT?! I MADE IT INTO SENBATSU IN THE EARLY RESULTS?!?!" I was surprised.

It looks like the competition this year is going to be tougher than ever it's going to be...

~ Meanwhile ~

".....Gift.....CENTERNOVA...." Sensei-sensei eyes sparkled .

~ End of Episode ~

Noa: IT'S THE SENBATSU ELECTION!!!!

Acchan: It looks like I'm still better.

Saki: I-I'M NERVOUS!!!!

Michiyo: You're always nervous!

Takamina: It's too bad....

Takako: Everyone let's do our best!

Matsumoto-sensei: That radiance!

Yuko: I WILL BECOME THE BEST CENTERNOVA!!!!

Everyone: Next time on Akb0048: New Stage! The Senbatsu Election! Who will win?

{A/N}

Ahhh..... IT'S SUMMER VACATION!!!!!! Hey guys so me, author-chan here. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter I know it's not much there will be later! I will try my best to upload as fast as I can! To be honest, I'm a HUGE procrastinator! And I'm lazy so what? Yeah so I will try my best to write and upload as fast as I can! The teams that I put the members in are the teams that they're originally from and I'm sorry if I got some of the info wrong. I wish you all a great summer and have fun reading this story! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 493 31
This is my first story, so please bear with me. I'm not that great at writing and I hope I just do well enough for people to enjoy the story. Credit...
32.8K 589 30
Saotome Academy, which is very well know by it's name, as a prestigeous school for young people who have artistic talents to enter and to become real...
15.3K 374 34
hii I'm dezi this is my first time writing a fanfiction lol so like I'm sorry if this is bad LMFAO? I'm just trying to be a lil creative and lol if t...
60.3K 2.1K 28
Being a writer is hard work. Strict deadlines and making sure the audience enjoys it is a tough task to uphold. Y/N L/N is one such writer who works...