HERNAN AND GABRIELA BOOK 2

By Graceguya1

This is a continuation ( book 2) of my re-writing of the Grimm's fairytale, Hansel and Gretel as a Telenovela... More

CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120

CHAPTER 94

1 0 0
By Graceguya1

Sometime later, that Friday night,

Anna Patricia was with her parents at their house. She looks at both of them. They have that, I mean business look. Ramon looks at her and asks her to explain what happened earlier that day.

Elsewhere at Horacio and Gina's house,

Gina is with Horacio and their son in their sitting room having supper. It is a silent tense meal. There is virtually no conversation. She then picks out her phone. Horacio asks her who she wants to call. Gina says she wants to call Martin. Horacio looks at her like he doesn't believe a word she says. He asks her if she is sure. Gina tells him she is. She adds that she has to check if there are any updates on Emma and check up on her cousin. Gina then sarcastically asks Horacio if he wants to confirm whether she is talking to her cousin or not.

Back at Ramon and Clara's house,

Anna Patricia has just finished explaining to her parents what had been going on between her, Carlos, and Helena. Ramon asks her why she has been quiet about, it. Anna Patricia says that she thought she could handle both Carlos and Helena by herself. Clara tells her that it doesn't have to be that way. She adds that Carlos is very much like his father, and she should be careful around him. Ramon tells her that she doesn't have to be so stubborn and should accept help. Anna Patricia says she will.

Two days later,

It is on Monday. In the evening, some children are foraging in a dumpsite, looking for something they can sell. One of them opens a black paper bag and screams. His friends come rushing, curious to find out what the commotion is about.

Meanwhile, Martin is at his grandparents' house. His mother and grandfather are away, as his mother had taken his grandfather to the hospital for a checkup. Clara looks at her grandson and knows that he isn't well. She knows that he hasn't been well since his girlfriend went missing. She comes and hugs him, and he cries.

Elsewhere,

Aranza and Luisa are in her and Armando's house. They are cooking dinner when Luisa tells Aranza that she would like to talk to her before Armando and Aurelio come back. Aranza agrees. Luisa tells Aranza that she has heard from Gina and Adrianna that she is good at giving pointers with naming children and, she would like help with her child.

Aranza is a little shocked but agrees. Luisa says she is having a girl. Aranza asks if there is anybody she would like to name her daughter after. Luisa thinks about it, then says that she had a cousin whom she lost contact with when they were young because of a lot of family feuds. She adds that she has never heard from her cousin again. She adds that her cousin's name was Rosa Isela. For a second Aranza, is shocked. She tells herself that it was the same name as Antonio's mother.

Back at the dumpsite,

The children are all scared at the discovery of the body. They ask themselves who could have dumped it there. They begin to discuss what they should do. Some want them to leave it there; others want them to call the police. One of them says that they should call the police to avoid trouble because there are already people around who are looking at them and might say that they saw the body and did nothing because they are the killers or work for the killers. Another agrees. They make fun of the youngest one for being so clever then decide to call the police.

Back at Armando and Luisa's house,

Luisa asks Aranza if she is okay and, Aranza says that she is fine. Luisa then asks Aranza what she thinks. Aranza suggests to Luisa that she should call her daughter Rosa in honor of her cousin. Aranza then adds that she also likes the name Milagros because the child is like a miracle no one expected. Luisa thinks about it and says that the names sound good together. She then asks Aranza what she thinks of the name Rosa Milagros. Aranza says that it is brilliant. Luisa then asks her if she can keep it a secret from everyone including Aurelio. Aranza says she can.

Sometime later, the police arrive at the dumpsite to take away the body and question the children. There is a crowd of people, as news of the dismembered body being found has spread.

Back at Clara and Ramon's house, Martin has calmed down but is still sad. Clara hands him a cup of tea. He smiles weekly and takes it. She tells him that the whole family will always be there for him.

A few days pass during which,

Martin, Hector, and Antonio go around hospitals and morgues looking for Emma.

On Thursday,

They arrive at a particular mortuary. After inquiring about unclaimed bodies, they are told of a body of an unidentified female, which was brought in a few days earlier badly mutilated. Hector looks at Martin and asks him if he is up to identifying another body. He doesn't want to, but he knows that the sooner he does it, the sooner they can solve everything.

Meanwhile, Marianna is at Isabella's house,

Isabella says that she doesn't like Antonio helping Martin look for Emma. She adds that he is only doing that because he is still in love with Gina. Marianna looks at Isabella like she is crazy. Marianna says that whether Antonio still loves Gina or not isn't the point. She adds that he is being nice and helping out Hector and Martin. Marianna adds that Martin needs a lot of help because of all he has been going through since Emma went missing. Isabella tells herself that keeping Marianna in the dark about their plans with Emma was the right thing to do because she cares too much about Martin.

Back at the morgue

Martin is inside the room, where Emma's remains have been kept, awaiting a postmortem. He is with Hector. He is practically frozen to the spot. Hector doesn't say anything and only holds his best friend's hand. Martin takes a deep breath and decides to do it. He pulls back the sheet and stares back, frozen. He then breaks down. Hector holds him.

Back at Isabella's and Antonio's,

Marianna is asked by Isabella what has changed because she (Marianna) has always hated Martin. Marianna tells Isabella that she has no idea what she is talking about. Isabella tells Marianna that she has become soft because of him and cares far too much about him. Marianna denies having feelings for Martin.

She adds that she didn't agree with killing Emma because that would be going way too far and was unnecessary. Isabella gives her an I don't believe you look. Marianna seems to think about something, and then asks Isabella, if it isn't too much of a coincidence that the three of them were thinking about silencing Emma, then she goes missing.

Back at the morgue,

Martin and Hector had already confirmed the body was Emma's. Hector and Antonio are helping Martin process things. The three of them are sitting on nearby benches. Just then Hector's phone rings. It is Gina. Hector tells Martin and Antonio that Gina is calling, and asks them how much he should tell her. Martin is still in a state of shock, so Antonio answers. He says that such news isn't really something that someone should be told over the phone but he (Hector) could tell her a bit, but not get into details because no matter how tough Gina acts, she is quite sensitive. Gina calls again, so Hector picks up the phone and walks off a bit.

Gina asks him how the three of them are. Hector momentarily keeps quiet, and Gina asks him again. He says that they are fine. Gina, who is in her bedroom looks around, then tells Hector that she knows him far too well and can tell when he is lying. Gina adds that whatever it is, he should tell her. Hector tells his sister to sit down. She tells him that he is beginning to worry her. He repeats himself again and tells his sister to sit down. Hector tells her that he has to tell her something. She asks him what it is.

Back at Antonio and Isabella's house,

Isabella asks Marianna what it is she is insinuating. Marianna says that she isn't insinuating anything; she adds that Emma's disappearance is just a bit fishy given the circumstances. Isabella says that's just ridiculous. She adds that the city can be very unsafe and there is a lot of crime, especially in those neighborhoods people like Emma live in. Marianna decides to drop the subject, after all, her friends couldn't have done something like that could they?

Back at the morgue,

Hector tells Gina that they found Emma. She asks him how Emma is. Hector remains silent. Gina repeats the question again. Hector says that it was too late. Gina breaks down in tears. Even through the phone, he tries to comfort his sister. He loves her too much and doesn't like seeing her sad. Gina manages to ask him how it all happened and where they are. Hector tells her where they are but doesn't tell her how it happened even when Gina stubbornly insists. That is something that has to be told face to face.

Sometime later,

Horacio and Alejandro are in Alejandro and Adrianna's house, in his study and the room has been locked. They have just found out that Emma's body has been found. Alejandro says that the person he hired did a clean job and that they have nothing to be worried about. Horacio says that they hope so because they all have a lot to lose.

Alejandro says that he talked with Isabella and she said that Marianna has doubts and is asking questions about Emma and suspects their involvement. Horacio asks him what Isabella said. Alejandro says that Isabella, of course, denied everything and blamed the murder on city criminals. Horacio says that they should watch Marianna keenly because she could be a problem because of Martin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 6.2K 64
[COMPLETED] Book 2 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "It's you." ____________________________________________ Aud...
17K 1K 61
More than two decades after Lukas Emerald first met his mate and future Luna, Clementine Reign, came the triplet Alphas: Godric, Griffin, and Gabriel...
1.7K 150 24
"She is the future kings Mate and she is to endure much pain before making him fall Inlove with her, She was Going to fight with her sister due to t...
493K 24.2K 42
'We always say what's gone is gone but it's not, Evan. Past is always present. It's present in my memories, in my scars, in my nightmares.' Ramona's...