Hero's of Olympus and Magnus...

By LillisRealm

As the title says this is a Hero's of Olympus/ Magnus Chase preferences and scenarios. I'd say Boyfriend scen... More

(a/n)
Dating Percy Jackson would include
Dating Jason grace Would Include
Dating Leo Valdez would include
Dating Nico Di Angelo Would include
Dating Frank Zhang Would Include
Dating Will Solace would include
Dating Magnus Chase would include
Dating Hearthstone Would Include
Dating Alex Fierro Would Include
(A/n)/Update
Dialogue prompts
First meeting
What they thought when you met
We meet again
getting closer
(A/n) (Thank you so much my dudes)
Halloween special
SUPER IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
They talk about you
Holiday special
Authors note (will delete later)
Problems
Wiping off their kisses
Yall probaly hate me by now
How they would react to me (or you) simping for Octavian
Riodanverse incorrect quotes
Riodanverse incorect quotes part 2
Nico's Birthday
My judgment of you based on who you simp for
Valentines day
Coming out as trans
Toxic headcanons
My writing and future updates
HoO/MCGA cast as things my teachers said

Happy Birthday Will Solace

337 7 7
By LillisRealm

Warnings: Non really, Will calls reader 'pretty' but I kinda think of pretty as gender neutral, Reader calls Will pretty boy, they kiss oh no

NOT PROOF READ

The ending is very bad cause I wasn't sure how to end it (plus it was like midnight when I ended it cause I tried hard to get it out on his birthday. Oh well)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will Solace is one of the most selfless people you'd ever met. There have been many times when you had walked into the infirmary to pay him a visit only for him to stumble into your arms, his exhaustion from overworking himself written all over his face. Even while you dragged him back to his cabin for some much needed cuddles he insisted that he was fine. Will Solace was also a simple man who took great pleasure in being in presence, he found himself being at his most calm when he was with you, he allowed himself to breathe when your hand found his.

Which is why he was extremely irritable today. For the last week it seemed you did everything you could to avoid him.

~

Earlier this week he wanted to take a walk with you and maybe cuddle after. "Hey there, sweet one" you heard Will say as he walked into your cabin. Quickly you stashed away your papers under you bed and stood.

"Will! Hey!" You replied quickly, perhaps too quickly as Will made a questioning face before leaning in to kiss your forehead. "I was hoping we could go hang out? Take a walk around the strawberry fields? Pick some and bring a blanket?" He asked hopefully. Gods, why did you boyfriend have to be so adorable? You wanted too, so bad, Will never had freetime and now that he does you can't spend it with him? Gods that's unfair.

"Oh Will that sounds amazing but..." you casted your eyes away, unable to see his disappointed expression "I'm really busy right now. I'm sorry." You heard him let out an understanding hum then felt as he placed a loving kiss on your cheek. "It's okay, love, I understand. Next time we'll plan out beforehand, yeah?"

You nodded while looking down and bid farewell to your boyfriend, wanting nothing more than to pull him into your bed and cuddle for the rest of the day.

~

That's more or less how the rest of the week went. Will would come up to you and ask you to hang out or go on a mini date and you would have to decline. It felt like knives going into your heart seeing him so sad.

You just had to remind yourself it was all for a good reason. You decided last month you wanted to throw Will a surprise party. Out of everyone you knew you felt as though he deserved it the most so for the last month you had been making plans and coordinating with friends to make it happen.

The week before the party was the most hectic, you had finally gotten permission from Mr D to throw a party on the lakefront and you needed to find somewhere to store away presents and decorations. This place just so happened to be Percy Jackson's cabin, he had the most space to spare and was closest to the water front, it worked out perfectly.

Other than the fact you had to ignore your boyfriend for the last week.

~

As you were stressing yourself out about planning Will's party, Will was in his cabin, groaning to Kayla about his dilemma with you.

"They've just been so distant...and I don't know why! We haven't spent anytime together in like two weeks!" He whined to his sister as he was faced up on his bed. His hands covered his freckled face and Kalya was glad he couldn't see. If Will saw her face he'd see her roll her eyes at the boy. She obviously knew about the surprise party and it was hard to hear her brother moan about this problem.

"Well maybe they're just busy and don't wanna burden you, y'know?" Kayla said, her eyes downcast to her sheets as she fidgeted with them. Will turned his head to look at her. "I'm their boyfriend! I want to be burdened with their troubles!"

Kalya stood from her bed and walked to Will, crouching down to be at his level. "They're not mad at you. They're just busy! I'm sure in a week you guys will go back to being all romantic and kissy when their plate has cleared up, okay?"

Will let out an exasperated sigh but nodded. "Yeah..." he said, looking away from his sister, doubt and anxieties still plagued his mind however. He just wanted to be in your arms, having you comb through his hair as he fell asleep. He could picture now, it always comforted him, you made him feel safe. Yet he could only live in his imagination for a few minutes before he realized he had a shift in the infirmary.

~

"Can't you make it just for a day? I asked like a week ago." Your voice filled your cabin as the Iris message floated above you.

"I've been pretty busy, I'm sorry (N/n), I'm pretty far out but I'll try. I promise okay?" The image of Cecil said, he was looking off to the side and you guessed looking at his calendar.

You groaned but looked at him "Yeah just...just please try?" Cecil nodded then said goodbye, ending the call.

With an annoyed breath you sat in your desk chair and checked your notes. You had called all of Will's friends and asked them to show up for the party, you also managed to find somewhere that made a star wars themed cake. Originally you planned on making one yourself but you realized you didn't exactly have the time to make it.

With one more powerful groan you got up from your chair and headed towards your door, hoping to get some fresh air. Planning for so long started to hurt your head and strain your eyes.

Opening the door you were met with the sight of Will Solace himself, sitting on your cabins stairs, his hair a little messier than usual.

"Will?" You gasp, crouching down "What are you doing here?"

Will dopily smiled at you "hey there pretty." He looked exhausted, you wanted nothing more then to tuck him into bed and let him sleep forever.

"Will? What happened? Are you okay?" You asked, your voice full of concern as you looked him over. He nodded, resting his head in your hands "I'm just fine. Just tired from my shift. I wanted to hang out."

You shook your head at him, standing up and allowing him to follow. "You are going to bed. You looked tired. C'mon sweety." You wanted to scold him but honestly couldn't find it in yourself too. Will shook his head stubbornly as he hung off you "no!" He moaned, reminding you a little of a child "I wanna stay with you...please, pretty?"

It was hard to say no to him, especially when he was exhausted and adorable. Finally you nodded "How about we cuddle in your bed, yeah?" A bright smile finally covered Wills face and he followed you to his cabin. The two of you snuggled into his bed, Will hid his face in the crook of your neck and quickly fell asleep.

You felt something in your heart settle seeing Wills relaxed face, tomorrow was his birthday and the plan was that you were gonna spend the morning and party of the afternoon with him as everyone else set up the party. You wanted to make sure things went well, maybe check on them, but the others insisted you be with Will.

You looked down at him and smiled. He was beautiful, sure this week was stressful but if it meant you got to see Wills face light up it would be worth it.

~

The next day you woke up in generally the same position you had fallen asleep in, Will's head tucked into her neck as you held him. The biggest difference was your legs tangled together. The sun shone bright through the Apollo cabin windows yet Will didn't stir. Normally he was awake by now yet it seemed his exhaustion from yesterday truly had taken a toll on him. You decided against waking him, he deserved to rest, he deserved to sleep in. You carded your fingers through his hair, waiting for him to wake.

Only a few minutes passed before Will began to stir, moving around in your arms and stretching. He looked up at you with the same dopey grin as before "good morning, pretty" he greeted, his voice deep and rumbly from having just woken up.

You smiled at him, placing a kiss onto his forehead "good morning, happy birthday pretty boy."

Slowly the two of you got ready for the day, sneaking in kisses here and there as you did. While walking to breakfast Will nudged you "I'm glad we got to spend some time together today. Thank you."

"Of course I'd spend the day with you. It's your birthday, silly boy" you giggled, tapping his hand in a playful way before taking your seat next to him at the Apollo table. No one cared if you sat with Will, It happened so often no one noticed anymore.

The rest of the day was similar to the morning, soft touches, loving glances, and basically everything that would make Will's siblings pretend to gag in front of him. You made sure to keep him away from the beachfront, first going to arts and crafts, then the stables and even visiting Rachel.

~

By noon you had gotten Will to agree to go to the waterfront for what he would think is a casual dip in the lake but what would actually be his party. He waited for you to change outside your cabin and grabbed your hand once you came out. "You ready?" He asked. You nodded at him and the two of you walked slowly to the lake.

As you arrived everyone yelled out to him, everyone you invited did manage to make it and a flood of relief washed over you. "Happy Birthday Will" you whispered to him, pulling him towards everybody. The decorations looked better than you expected, the blue and gold decorations looked amazing and the cake you had gotten looked better than you could have imagined.

Will smiled at everyone "Oh my gods. Thank you guys, this is so amazing" Will said, his mouth agape as he looked at everyone with bliss. Kalya walked up to her brother and patted him on the shoulder "don't thank us. Thank (Y/n) they've been planning this for like a month." Kalya gestured to you as you awkwardly smiled at Will, you cheeks warming up as you see Wills expression morph into a loving one.

He walked over to you, holding your face in his hands "You did all of this for me?" He whispered, astonishment showing in his eyes. You only nodded at him "You deserve it. You work so hard, love. I wanted to do something nice for you."

Will sighed and pressed a sweet kiss to your lips "I don't deserve you..." Will muttered against your lips. In that moment it felt like you were alone with him, but you quickly remembered you weren't. You pulled away from him and shook your head. "Don't say that" you scolded. You gasped as you remembered his cake. You grabbed his hand and dragged him to it.

Will stood in front of his Millennium Falcon cake with his mouth agape. "Is that..." he trailed off, looking at you. You nodded excitedly "yup! Had it custom made! Do you like it?"

Will stared at you in astonishment and slowly nodded "it's the best cake ever..."

The party was an overall success, Will was more than happy and everyone was having fun swimming and catching up. Before you finally cut the cake you leaned over to Will.

"Oh and I forgot" you whispered to your golden boyfriend "I have a star wars marathon for the two of us later, managed to get a cabin for us alone to watch it!"

"I truly don't deserve you."

~~~(A/n)~~~

Hey...its been a while. I hope you all like this Will fic. It kinds sucks but oh well...I love Will more than anything.

Anyway I'm trying to get back into writing but I don't know...i feel bad about never writing which makes me not wanna write....

I'll try to write more though! I swear!

Anyway, until next time!

-Lilli

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.2K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
261K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

119K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...