Cote- True conquer -Classroom...

By latheef34

Akira Fukuhara is a cold-hearted boy who has little concern for others and crushes those who will stand in hi... More

Reincarnation
chapter-2 Childhood
Chapter -3 arisu sakayanagi
Why Xmale reader and fanfics are cringy
Chapter-4: Starting of plot
Chapter-5:Start of Main Events
Chapter-6: Starting plans
chapter -7 meetings with 'friends'
8.how love is 'everything' and other jokes you can tell yourself (R-18)
Akira past -way before reincarnation
Chapter 9 Thinking time
notice
Side chapter-1 Whole some shit
Chapter-10 : talking about business with a businessman man
Chapter-11 : What a pain
Chapter-12 : A forbidden relationshipe (R-18)
Chapter-13 : Class leader meetings
Chapter 14 deal
Chapter-15 : Results
Chapter 16 :Childhood friendship
chapter 17 :dealing troubles
Akira's bio (Not neccersaily important )
Chapter 18 : Meeting horikitas
Chapter 19 :Break time with classmates
Chapter -20 :Tainting Honami (r-18)
chapter 21 :pure soul
Chapter 22 : Honami's desire(r-18)
Chapter-23 : Pleasure changes people (Light r-18)
Chapter-24 : The talk between two evils
Chapter-25: The tale of Honami the brave
Chapter-26:Attachement
Chapter-27: Desert Island test
Chapter-28:Desert island day-2
Chapter-29 Desert island part-3
Chapter-30: Desert island-final
Rumours are nasty
Childhood friend you wanted to fuck(CFYF)
Kamuro masamuni
m for manipulation
How to flirt and objectify girls wihtout being creepy
Planning to takeover academy
Gaining class-b details
Kamuro-THe super seducer
Class-d done
Ryueen kakeru joins the team
Made a girl wet
Arisu became love struck
Love struck arisu part-2
Arisu is love with me part-3
Arisu back to herself
Fake and real genius
Unexpected alliance
Butterfly arc starts
Despair
Intruder
Very dark and horror
near Death brings people closer
Harem formed
Dead bodies everywhere
Horrors of the world
Having sex with girl you saved(R-18)
Aftermath
My beloved maid
Arisu becames heated part-1
Arisu pleases her man(r-18)

Arisu is persistent(r-18)

477 2 1
By latheef34

With a determined glint in her eyes, Arisu carefully positioned herself over Akira. Taking a deep breath, she began to lower herself, guiding him to her entrance. However, before she could fully take him in, Akira stopped her with a firm grip on her hips.

"Arisu," he started, his voice hesitant yet firm, "you're on your period, right?"

She looked down, locking eyes with him. There was a brief moment of vulnerability, her façade wavering just a touch. "Yes," she admitted quietly, "I am."

Akira frowned slightly, concern evident in his eyes. "We should be care-"

Arisu cut him off with a sly grin, pushing herself a bit closer. "Oh, Akira," she purred, her fingers tracing patterns on his chest, "Don't you trust me?"

Seeing his hesitation, she took the opportunity to take control of the situation. Positioning herself above him, she slowly began to lower herself, taking him in. As he slid inside, her breath hitched, and she let out a soft moan, "Mmm... the feeling is incredible."

With her eyes still locked onto his, she whispered, "Tell me, how does it feel for you?"

Akira's response came out as a breathy moan, "Intense... You feel so warm, so tight."

They moved in harmony, each thrust heightening their pleasure. The air between them crackled with electric passion,

Arisu's determination and raw emotion was evident as she took control, guiding herself down onto Akira. As she did, he could feel every nuance of her body — the warmth that enveloped him, the subtle ripples and tightness of her muscles, the rhythmic pulsating as she adjusted to his size. There was something almost musical about the sensations, each movement resonating in a different octave.

Akira explored the contours of Arisu's insides, feeling the silken smoothness give way to tiny, undulating ridges. As she thrust, every ridge grazed him, sending ripples of pleasure throughout his entire body. The more she moved, the more sensations bombarded him — some sharp and electrifying, others soft and undulating.

Arisu's eyes were half-lidded, lost in the intoxication of the sensation. The look on her face was a mix of dominance and pure ecstasy. Every time she thrust her hips downward, she let out a deep, throaty moan, showcasing just how much she was enjoying their intimate dance. With each thrust, she took him deeper, challenging her limits and asserting her dominance.

As their rhythm intensified, Akira's hands wandered up, cupping the weight of her breasts, feeling the hard peaks of her nipples against his palms. Their heavy breathing was synchronized, the air between them charged with desire and anticipation.

Drawing him out almost entirely, Arisu paused for a split second before slamming down, taking him in fully. Akira gasped, the sensation overwhelming. The warmth, the tightness, the slickness — it was a symphony of sensations that threatened to undo him.

Arisu leaned down, her lips brushing against his ear, "How does it feel?" she whispered, her voice sultry and teasing. "Being inside me, being claimed by me?"

His response was breathy, almost desperate, "Incredible... I've never felt anything like this before." The way she was moving, grinding her hips in tantalizing circles, was driving him wild.

Their connection was palpable. Beyond the physical pleasure, there was an emotional bond being forged. Every gaze, every touch, every shared moan seemed to pull them closer, deepening their connection.

Hours seemed to pass like minutes. With every climax they reached, they only seemed to want more. The two of them, locked in this intimate dance, seemed to defy the boundaries of time and space.

The crescendo of their intimacy built steadily, the rhythm of their bodies becoming more frenzied as their pleasure points drew near. Akira could feel the pressure building, an almost volcanic heat rising from the core of his body. As much as he wanted to maintain control, the sensations Arisu was eliciting from him were too overpowering.

The walls of her interior tightened around him, pulsing in a rhythm that mirrored her increasing breathlessness. Their moans intermingled, a sweet testament to the ecstasy they were experiencing. Akira tried to pull away, but Arisu's grip on him, both physical and emotional, held him firmly in place.

And then, in an instinctual moment, Akira succumbed to the overpowering waves of pleasure, releasing himself deep inside her. Almost simultaneously, Arisu's body convulsed, her own climax washing over her, her nails digging into Akira's back.

For several long moments, the world around them faded away. There was nothing but the two of them, their hearts beating wildly, their breaths mingling in the stillness that followed their passionate union.

Arisu collapsed onto Akira's chest, their sweat-slicked bodies clinging to one another. They lay there in silent understanding, absorbing the weight of their actions and the depth of the bond they'd just forged.

A heavy silence settled between them, their panting breaths the only sound in the dim room. The weight of what just transpired settled in their minds, and with it, the implications of their actions.

Akira looked down at Arisu, the realization evident in his eyes. "There's a chance you could become pregnant," he said, his voice betraying a hint of concern.

Arisu met his gaze steadily, her face unreadable. "I know," she replied softly.

Akira searched her eyes, trying to decipher her thoughts. "What are we going to do?"

Arisu took a deep breath, her fingers lightly tracing patterns on his chest. "If it happens, I'll handle it. You don't need to worry."

The underlying message was clear, and it sent a chill down Akira's spine. "Handle it? Arisu, what are you saying? You're not thinking of..."

She silenced him with a finger on his lips. "I won't let it come to that. But if I'm not around, promise me you'll remember our moments together. All of them."

The gravity of her words hung in the air, creating a thick atmosphere of foreboding. Akira's mind raced, his heart pounding. "Arisu, are you implying you might... die?" His voice quivered with fear and desperation

The weight of the silence became almost tangible. Akira's voice held an edge of desperation, a raw vulnerability that wasn't characteristic of his usual demeanor. "Arisu... after all this, after you've... pleased me in ways I didn't think possible, you can't just... leave."

Arisu's eyes softened. She reached up, brushing a stray strand of hair from his forehead. Her touch was gentle, contrasting starkly with their previous intensity. "Akira, this world is unpredictable. I can't make promises I'm not certain I can keep."

"But," Akira interjected, the intensity in his eyes unmistakable, "you've shown me a side of you that no one else has seen. A side that's vulnerable, passionate, and... real. You can't ask me to forget that."

Arisu's lips curved into a faint smile, filled with a bittersweet emotion. "I'm not asking you to forget, Akira. I'm asking you to remember. If anything were to happen to me, I want you to remember the genuine moments we shared, not the chaos that surrounds us."

Akira pulled her closer, his grip tight, as if he could protect her from the unpredictabilities of their post-apocalyptic world. "I don't want memories, Arisu. I want you, here, with me."

The weight of the silence became almost tangible. Akira's voice held an edge of desperation, a raw vulnerability that wasn't characteristic of his usual demeanor. "Arisu... after all this, after you've... pleased me in ways I didn't think possible, you can't just... leave."

Arisu's eyes softened. She reached up, brushing a stray strand of hair from his forehead. Her touch was gentle, contrasting starkly with their previous intensity. "Akira, this world is unpredictable. I can't make promises I'm not certain I can keep."

"But," Akira interjected, the intensity in his eyes unmistakable, "you've shown me a side of you that no one else has seen. A side that's vulnerable, passionate, and... real. You can't ask me to forget that."

Arisu's lips curved into a faint smile, filled with a bittersweet emotion. "I'm not asking you to forget, Akira. I'm asking you to remember. If anything were to happen to me, I want you to remember the genuine moments we shared, not the chaos that surrounds us."

Akira pulled her closer, his grip tight, as if he could protect her from the unpredictabilities of their post-apocalyptic world. "I don't want memories, Arisu. I want you, here, with me. Stop being stupid.....We both survive and live happily that's it"

Arisu looked into Akira's eyes, her expression calm yet intense. "Akira," she began, her voice measured, "If anything happens to me, you need to move on. You need to be with someone who can stand by your side, who can offer the strength and obedience necessary for this world."

Akira's eyes widened, slightly taken aback by the direction of the conversation. "Why are you talking about this now? Why bring this up?"

Arisu continued, gently touching his face, "Because, Akira, I've thought about this. Kamuro would be a good fit for you. She's strong, devoted, and would never waver in her loyalty."

Akira's face contorted with a mix of confusion and anguish. "You want me to just replace you? Just like that?"

"It's not about replacing," Arisu replied, her voice soft but firm. "It's about ensuring you have someone by your side, someone who can navigate this chaos alongside you."

He looked away, struggling with a whirlwind of emotions. "I can't believe we're having this conversation after what just transpired between us."

She leaned in, her forehead resting against his. "That's why it's the perfect time. Everything we did, everything we shared... it was real for me. I am truly glad that I got to experience love and intimacy with you. If my life ends tomorrow, I'll die knowing I had that."

Akira tightened his grip around her. "You make it sound so final."

Pulling back, Arisu gazed at him, her eyes moist but determined. "Because, Akira, in this world, every moment could be final. But you... you deserve to live and find happiness, even if it's not with me."

For a moment, there was silence, punctuated only by their heavy breathing. Akira then finally nodded, the gravity of their discussion weighing on him. "I... I understand. But know that there's no replacing you."

Arisu gave a faint, sad smile. "I never said there was."

Akira watched Arisu closely, his eyes piercing through the dim lighting, gauging her every reaction. "Arisu," he began slowly, choosing each word with care, "You've managed to do something no one else has. Through your dominance, your relentless nature, you've broken down walls I never thought could be breached. I will always hold our moments, what we shared, close to my heart. But I cannot guarantee that I'll always be by your side. Understand this, though: I will never bow down to anyone, never let anyone see me in a vulnerable state. But with you," he paused, taking a deep breath, "you have seen parts of me that no one else ever will."

Arisu's eyes softened, a hint of emotion visible. "Akira, I don't intend to take advantage of what you've shown me. The trust you've placed in me is sacred."

Akira tilted his head, a smirk playing on his lips. "But if you ever did try to exploit my vulnerabilities... know that I'd make you regret it. I'd make you do things, degrading things, as punishment."

Arisu leaned in closer, her voice a sultry whisper, "Maybe I'd like that. Maybe part of me yearns for that kind of punishment from you."

He raised an eyebrow, amused by her boldness. "Is that a challenge?"

She met his gaze, unflinching. "Maybe. Just know, whatever game we play, I'm not afraid of the consequences."

A light smirk played on Akira's lips as he leaned back slightly, his gaze still locked with Arisu's. With a slight roll of his eyes, he murmured in a mockingly haughty tone, "Hmph... As much as I hate to admit it, I do respect you."

His voice, while trying to maintain an air of indifference, clearly held an undercurrent of sincerity. The dynamic between them was ever-shifting, yet there was an undeniable bond, a mutual respect that tied them together amidst the chaos of their surroundings.

Arisu chuckled softly, sensing the genuine sentiment beneath his playful demeanor. "Well, thank you for that grand confession, Akira," she teased. "It's always refreshing to know I've earned the esteem of someone as 'hard to impress' as you."

"fuck you arisu" Akira stated

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 5.5K 69
Kiyotaka Ayanokouji, the masterpiece of the Whiteroom, an unchallenged existence in this world, with unfathomable abilities. is there finally an ind...
337K 11.3K 41
In this timeline, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka the masterpiece of the white room has escaped from the white room with the help of a few acquaintances from the...
12.4K 819 8
"My flaws are the tools for my perfection." Dissatisfied with his state as a blank slate, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka resolves to change during his time in t...
165K 5.9K 68
This is the story of an "average" boy attending ANHS as a member of class C. Where he makes new friends and enemies. How will he tackle the challenge...