Cote- True conquer -Classroom...

By latheef34

Akira Fukuhara is a cold-hearted boy who has little concern for others and crushes those who will stand in hi... More

Reincarnation
chapter-2 Childhood
Chapter -3 arisu sakayanagi
Why Xmale reader and fanfics are cringy
Chapter-4: Starting of plot
Chapter-5:Start of Main Events
Chapter-6: Starting plans
chapter -7 meetings with 'friends'
8.how love is 'everything' and other jokes you can tell yourself (R-18)
Akira past -way before reincarnation
Chapter 9 Thinking time
notice
Side chapter-1 Whole some shit
Chapter-10 : talking about business with a businessman man
Chapter-11 : What a pain
Chapter-12 : A forbidden relationshipe (R-18)
Chapter-13 : Class leader meetings
Chapter 14 deal
Chapter-15 : Results
Chapter 16 :Childhood friendship
chapter 17 :dealing troubles
Akira's bio (Not neccersaily important )
Chapter 18 : Meeting horikitas
Chapter 19 :Break time with classmates
Chapter -20 :Tainting Honami (r-18)
chapter 21 :pure soul
Chapter 22 : Honami's desire(r-18)
Chapter-23 : Pleasure changes people (Light r-18)
Chapter-24 : The talk between two evils
Chapter-25: The tale of Honami the brave
Chapter-26:Attachement
Chapter-27: Desert Island test
Chapter-28:Desert island day-2
Chapter-29 Desert island part-3
Chapter-30: Desert island-final
Rumours are nasty
Childhood friend you wanted to fuck(CFYF)
Kamuro masamuni
m for manipulation
How to flirt and objectify girls wihtout being creepy
Planning to takeover academy
Gaining class-b details
Kamuro-THe super seducer
Class-d done
Ryueen kakeru joins the team
Made a girl wet
Arisu became love struck
Love struck arisu part-2
Arisu is love with me part-3
Arisu back to herself
Fake and real genius
Unexpected alliance
Butterfly arc starts
Despair
Intruder
Very dark and horror
near Death brings people closer
Harem formed
Dead bodies everywhere
Horrors of the world
Having sex with girl you saved(R-18)
Aftermath
My beloved maid
Arisu becames heated part-1
Arisu is persistent(r-18)

Arisu pleases her man(r-18)

547 5 0
By latheef34

The dim light from a cracked window filtered in, casting soft shadows on the worn-out walls of their makeshift hideout. This was a world in disarray, yet inside this room, time seemed to slow, the chaos outside temporarily forgotten.

Arisu's touch was feather-light but deliberate. It began at Akira's fingertips, a gentle caress that traveled up his arm, leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake. Every touch, every glance was filled with unspoken promises.

"Akira," Arisu whispered, her breath warm against his ear. "Do you trust me?"

His eyes met hers, dark pools that seemed to pull him in. "With my life," he responded, his voice slightly husky.

Arisu's lips quirked into a small smile. "Good." She leaned in, capturing his lips in a slow, lingering kiss. There was no rush, no urgency. Instead, it was a dance of two souls, lost in each other.

Her hands slid down his back, pulling him closer, feeling the solid warmth of his body pressed against hers. She could feel his heart racing, matching the rhythm of her own.

They took their time, exploring each other with a tenderness that spoke of deep connection and understanding. Clothes were shed slowly, layer by layer, revealing scars of battles past and stories untold.

Arisu took the lead, guiding Akira down onto the makeshift bed. Their world had been turned upside down, but in this moment, there was only them. She leaned over him, her hair cascading down, creating a curtain that blocked out the rest of the world.

Every touch, every caress was deliberate. Arisu explored Akira's body with a sense of reverence, memorizing every curve, every scar. She could feel him shiver beneath her touch, his breath coming out in short gasps.

Akira's hands weren't idle either. They roamed over Arisu's back, feeling the softness of her skin, the strength beneath. He marveled at the paradox that was Arisu – strong yet soft, dominant yet caring.

As things intensified, Arisu took control, guiding their movements, setting the pace. Akira was more than willing to let her lead, finding pleasure in her dominance. They moved together, two bodies entwined, lost in the rhythm of love.

Hours seemed to pass, and as the first rays of dawn began to filter in, the two lay entangled, spent and content. The world outside might be in chaos, but inside this room, there was peace.

Arisu traced lazy circles on Akira's chest, her head resting on his shoulder. "We should rest," she murmured.

Akira nodded, pulling her close. "Yes, but know this, Arisu. This changes nothing. We are still in a dangerous world."

Akira's gaze wandered over Arisu's form, noting the curves that seemed accentuated in the dim light. His fingers lightly grazed her skin, tracing a path towards her breasts. He marveled at the soft fullness beneath his touch.

"Never realized you hid such treasures," he mused, a smirk playing on his lips as he continued his gentle fondling.

Arisu gasped softly, trying to suppress the flush of pleasure that coursed through her. Her legs felt weak, but she gritted her teeth, fighting the overwhelming sensation. "Akira," she said, her voice trembling, "if you're wondering... it's all natural. Just genetics."

He looked up, eyes meeting hers, their faces inches apart. "And no one else ever noticed this?"

Arisu smirked, her resolve returning. "Perhaps they never looked close enough, or maybe I'm just good at hiding."

Pushing him onto his back, she straddled him, her hands pinning his to the mattress. "My turn," she whispered, her voice dripping with authority. Despite the power shift, Akira's eyes still gleamed with mischief and challenge.

She leaned down, capturing his lips with hers, taking control of the kiss. Every move was deliberate, her dominance clear in every touch, every glance. Akira, usually so assertive, willingly relinquished control, allowing her to set the pace.

Their dance continued, a push and pull of control and surrender, the intensity building with every passing moment.

The room was dimly lit, casting soft shadows on the walls. Akira lay sprawled out on the bed, his usually controlled demeanor replaced by an expression of raw desire. Arisu, looking down at him with a playful glint in her eyes, moved closer, her fingers tracing patterns on his bare chest.

"You always think you're in control, don't you?" she whispered, her voice sultry. She straddled him, her fingers playing with the waistband of his pants. Akira's breathing became ragged, the sensation of her so close yet not giving him everything he wanted was driving him wild.

She leaned in, her lips brushing his earlobe. "Tonight," she whispered, "you're mine."

Before he could respond, Arisu slid down his body, her touch purposeful, intent on teasing him to the brink of madness. Akira groaned, his fingers clutching the bedsheet as wave after wave of pleasure hit him. She was in control, and she relished in it, taking her time, ensuring he was at her mercy.

Arisu continued her torment, her every touch, every kiss leaving him wanting more. Akira was lost in the sensations, his world narrowing to just her. She looked up at him, a triumphant smile playing on her lips. "Who's in control now?" she asked, her voice dripping with satisfaction.

She climbed back on top of him, positioning herself to take in all of him. The slow rhythm she set left him gasping, every thrust sending shivers down his spine. She leaned down, capturing his lips with hers as they moved in perfect sync.

The intensity of the moment built up until they both reached their peak, a chorus of gasps and moans filling the room.

As they lay together in the afterglow, Arisu pressed a soft kiss on Akira's forehead. "Never forget who's in charge," she whispered,

Arisu looked into Akira's eyes, her breath uneven as the tension between them reached new heights. Akira, despite being beneath her, made a daring move, his hands traveling up her body to cup her breasts. As he squeezed them, she gasped, a sound caught somewhere between surprise and pleasure.

"Why hide these?" Akira murmured, clearly impressed by what he felt. His thumbs circled her nipples, teasing them into hard peaks.

Arisu's attempts to pull away only heightened the sensation, the friction making her moan softly. "Akira," she breathed, her voice sounding almost pleading, "take it slow."

Not heeding her words, Akira's hand moved further down, fingers seeking out the warmth between her legs. But just as he was about to delve deeper, Arisu made her move. With a boldness that left Akira stunned, she reached down, unbuttoning his pants, and freed his erection.

Their eyes locked, a silent understanding passing between them. Arisu lowered herself, taking him inside her. Akira's eyes rolled back, the sensation almost too much to bear. She set a slow rhythm, each thrust bringing them closer to the brink.

Arisu's demeanor took a surprising turn, an air of hunger and determination surrounding her. With a look that Akira had never seen before, she took his erection into her mouth, her movements sultry and deliberate.

The sensation was almost overwhelming for Akira. As she continued, using her tongue and lips in ways that made his head spin, he struggled to keep control. Her usually composed and poised self seemed to have taken a backseat, replaced by this primal side of her.

Feeling the growing tension, and unable to resist any longer, Akira instinctively grabbed her head, guiding her movements. Arisu responded positively, intensifying her efforts. The combination of surprise and pleasure at this unanticipated side of Arisu had Akira reaching his limit much sooner than he expected.

!

With the remnants of their previous intense interaction still tangible in the room, Akira attempted to sit up, thinking the dominating part of their escapade was over. However, before he could react, Arisu was quick to assert her control once more.

Using her cane as an aid, she pressed it against his chest, using all her strength to keep him pinned to the bed. He could sense the determination and raw emotion behind her actions. The usual refined and poised Arisu was momentarily absent, replaced by a passionate and intense version of herself.

"Why, Arisu?" Akira managed to ask, both intrigued and surprised by her actions.

Arisu's gaze met his, a hint of vulnerability peeking through. "I don't want to be just another tool, another pawn in this chaotic game we find ourselves in. Not to you," she confessed, her voice laced with a mix of longing and assertion. "I want you to see me as a woman, Akira. I've shown that side to no one else but wish for you to acknowledge it."

Akira looked into her eyes, trying to decipher the depth of her feelings. As he did, Arisu nestled her head against his chest, her actions contrasting her previously dominant stance.

Akira's skeptical gaze lingered on Arisu, searching her eyes for a hint of insincerity. "Why now, Arisu? Why do you want me to see you that way? Why have you gone to such lengths for... this?" His voice wavered between curiosity and disbelief.

A soft sigh escaped Arisu's lips as she took a moment to gather her thoughts. "Do you remember the school's summer festival when we were five?" She began, her voice laced with nostalgia. "I secretly made you a handmade bracelet, hoping you'd wear it. You probably never noticed, but that was the beginning."

Akira's eyes widened in realization, recalling a distant memory of a small, delicate bracelet he once found in his desk. "You did that?"

Arisu nodded, "Yes. I did so many things behind the scenes, just for you. Girly things, silly things, things that the pragmatic Arisu everyone knows would never even think of doing. But I did them all because... I held onto this faint, almost unrealistic hope that someday, you might look my way."

She swallowed hard, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. "I was well aware of the 99.9% chance of failing, of you never noticing me. But that 0.1% hope? That tiny sliver of possibility? I clung to it. Because in some irrational corner of my heart, I believed."

Akira, taken aback by the depth of her confession, took a moment to process everything. For once, the usually unemotional and calculating Arisu had bared her heart, revealing a side of her he'd never known.

He took her hands in his, feeling their warmth. "Arisu," he began, his voice sincere, "I've always been a skeptic. Always questioning everything. But this... this is genuine. And if you're asking me to be your fiance based on this raw honesty, then... Yes, I accept."

Arisu's eyes widened in surprise, a mix of shock and delight crossing her features. She seemed almost taken aback by his willingness to accept her proposal. "You're saying... you'll actually be my 'finance'? You'll allow me into your life in that capacity?"

Akira chuckled, a rare lightness in his expression. "Yes, Arisu. I'll be your 'finance,' and we can explore this genuine connection you're seeking. Just remember, it won't be an easy ride. But if we're both willing to try, then let's see where this takes us."

Arisu's face softened, a genuine smile gracing her lips. "Thank you, Akira. This means more to me than you can imagine."

And in that moment, the dominant and the calculating Arisu was overshadowed by the vulnerable and hopeful woman who had longed for a deeper connection, a bond that went beyond the chaos and darkness of their world.

Arisu's eyes became more intense, shimmering with a newfound determination. With a graceful movement, she knelt before Akira. "Akira," she whispered seductively, her voice dripping with desire, "I want to worship every part of you."

Without further ado, Arisu delicately took Akira's member into her hands, her fingers tracing his length with a light touch, driving him wild with anticipation. She leaned forward, brushing her lips against the tip, teasing him with light kisses before taking him into her mouth.

Akira's breathing hitched as she began to pleasure him, her tongue working skillfully around his shaft. The sensation was overwhelming, and he found himself clutching the sheets, struggling to keep his composure. Arisu looked up, her eyes meeting his, a wicked smirk on her face as she continued her ministrations. Every movement of her lips and tongue seemed carefully calculated to drive him to the edge of ecstasy.

As she continued, the atmosphere in the room grew even more heated. Arisu's actions were a mix of tenderness and raw passion, conveying her deep longing and adoration for him.

Akira's mind raced, trying to make sense of the onslaught of sensations. Despite his initial skepticism, he found himself drawn into the intimacy of the moment, the barriers between them dissolving.

As Arisu's pace quickened, Akira could feel himself reaching his limit. He gripped Arisu's hair, guiding her movements, a silent plea for release. Their shared desire was palpable, the room filled with the sounds of their ragged breathing and soft moans.

Finally, as the tension reached its peak, Akira let out a guttural groan, succumbing to the waves of pleasure Arisu had expertly elicited from him. Arisu continued her attentions until he was spent, then sat back, a look of satisfaction on her face.

As Akira reached his climax, Arisu made sure not to spill a drop. She held him in her mouth until his spasms subsided, swallowing with deliberate slowness. Pulling back, she looked up at him, a smirk tugging at the corner of her lips.

"You really couldn't hold back, could you?" she teased, her tone light but with a hint of mocking playfulness. "And here I thought you were always in control."

Akira exhaled, still catching his breath. "You... you're something else," he responded, his voice thick with a mix of exasperation and admiration.

Arisu's smirk widened. "Just remember, this is how I've always seen you," she whispered, a glint in her eyes. "And maybe now, you'll see me in a different light as well."

Arisu's hunger for Akira hadn't diminished, if anything, it seemed to have grown. Her eyes, alight with a certain fire, gazed down at him with a mixture of desire and determination.

"Ready for round two?" she purred, tracing a finger along his jawline. "Or perhaps... thirty?"

Akira, still trying to catch his breath from their earlier activities, chuckled weakly. "You're insatiable, aren't you?" He mused, watching her with a mixture of awe and a hint of trepidation.

Arisu leaned closer, whispering into his ear, "With you? Always."

He looked up at her, eyebrows raised in playful disbelief. "You truly are a monster, Arisu."

Her laugh was light and teasing. "You have no idea. But I promise, by the time we're done, you'll know every facet of this 'monster'."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 343 16
""So, Mr. Ayanokoji, have you had any changes in your emotional state over the past few days?" I ask the boy right in front of me." The Whiteroom is...
118K 5.5K 69
Kiyotaka Ayanokouji, the masterpiece of the Whiteroom, an unchallenged existence in this world, with unfathomable abilities. is there finally an ind...
427K 12.9K 87
Ayanokouji manages to escape from the white room through the help of his butler and government officials who are currently investigating the existenc...
15.5K 325 6
Disclaimer:- * English is not my native Language *Classroom of the Elite does not belong to me.. *Its just a fanfiction, and all the characters of...