Prove them wrong

By bubbly_writter

♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. H... More

- 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 -
- 𝟷 -
- 𝟸 -
- 𝟹 -
- 𝟺 -
- 𝟻 -
- 𝟼 -
- 𝟽 -
- 𝟾 -
- 𝟿 -
- 𝟷𝟶 -
- 𝟷𝟷 -
- 𝟷𝟸 -
- 𝟷𝟹 -
- 𝟷𝟺 -
- 𝟷𝟻 -
- 𝟷𝟼 -
- 𝟷𝟽 -
- 𝟷𝟾 -
- 𝟷𝟿 -
- 𝟸𝟶 -
-𝟸𝟷-
- 𝟸𝟸 -
- 𝟸𝟹 -
- 𝟸𝟺 -
- 𝟸𝟻 -
- 𝟸𝟼 -
- 𝟸𝟽 -
- 𝟸𝟾 -
- 𝟸𝟿 -
- 𝟹𝟶 -
- 𝟹𝟷 -
- 𝟹𝟸 -
- 𝟹𝟹 -
- 𝟹𝟺 -
- 𝟹𝟻 -
- 𝟹𝟼 -
- 𝟹𝟽 -
- 𝟹𝟾 -
- 𝟹𝟿 -
- 𝟺𝟶 -
- 𝟺𝟷 -
- 𝟺𝟸 -
- 𝟺𝟹 -
- 𝟺𝟺 -
- 𝟺𝟻 -
- 𝟺𝟼 -
- 𝟺𝟽 -
- 𝟺𝟾 -
- 𝟺𝟿 -
- 𝟻𝟶 -
- 𝟻𝟷-
- 𝟻𝟸 -
- 𝟻𝟺 -
- 𝟻𝟻 -
- 𝟻𝟼 -
- 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 -

- 𝟻𝟹 -

1K 35 10
By bubbly_writter

"Problem child, you're going to be the end of me." Aizawa grumbles bringing Izuku in for a rare hug.

"Izuuuukuuu!" Yamada cried bringing Izuku in a tight embrace. "Don't ever do this to us again!" He sniffled and Izuku finally hugged them back with a sad smile.

"I'm sorry for worrying you dads.." He said backing away from their embrace.

"Good, since we don't trust you, we have put extra measures in place." Yamada said firmly as he pushed his glasses up. "First off, you aren't allowed even one second to be alone." He started off making Aizawa crack a smile under his scarf and Shinso didn't bother himself from keeping in his laughter.

"But what if I need to go to the bathroom?" Izuku asked, hoping to have found an exception.

"Bakugo can go with you, I'm sure he already saw it all." He spoke firmly and now everyone, even Aizawa, turned beet red in embarrassment.

"Pops.. We REALLY didn't want to know that!" Shinso cried covering his ears.

"Y-yeah I- I really don't think t-that was necessary." Izuku stuttered, hiding his face in his hands.

"Idiot." Aizawa grumbled, hitting the back of his husband's head. "You don't have to go to the bathroom with him Bakugo, we'll trust Izuku enough to not create a hole in the wall to escape since there are no windows in the dorms bathroom in case you forgot." He glared at his husband who smiled sheepishly.

"Right- I totally thought of that." Yamada took generous steps back to separate them from the group.

"Besides that.. I will not be having this conversation so please stay conscious of the fact that we are on school grounds and have people who are clearly not comfortable with the subject. Including me." Izuku said empathizing on the last statement and Shinso looked at him with disgust.

"The fact that you're not denying it makes it a hundred times worst." Hitoshi admitted and Katsuki sighed, hugging Izuku from the back.

"We took baths together while we were growing up. Nothing more nothing less eyebags." Katsuki lied, for the sake of his Hitoshi's mental health.

"Guys, I feel like we're getting besides the point here!" Izuku pointed out becoming darker shades of red.

"I really hope you didn't, I kinda feel like Izuku is too innocent for those things." Shinso pouted and Katsuki tried his best to not reply anything to that by hiding his face in Izuku's shoulder.

"So, Kacchan told me you guys had some sort of plan? What's that about?" He questioned to change the subject and Aizawa nodded.

"We have a board meeting tomorrow morning with all pro heroes, today rest and also, All Might wanted you to go see him if you could today. He was worried too, it was kinda annoying." He explained making Izuku chuckle.

"Yeah, I'll go there right now." Izuku responded with a cheery smile.

"You mean we." Katsuki's voice was muffled in Izuku's shoulder.

"Yeah Yeah." He sighed discouraged as he patted Katsuki's head and the rest of the family laughed.

᯽᯽᯽

With Katsuki by his side, Izuku headed to All Might's office and he was quite surprised to see so many people inside the school, using the classes and gymnasiums as dorms.

"Is Auntie also somewhere in all this ruckus?" Izuku questioned as he continued to look around worried.

"Yeah, the hag and the old man are staying with the other parents. We'll go see them so the hag can kill you real quick." Katsuki smirked wrapping his arms around Izuku's waist.

"Hey!? I Don't wanna die!" He defended, quickly looking back at the blond.

"Well, maybe you should think twice next time before running away to be reckless." He retorted watching Izuku become pale. "Don't worry, you deserve it." Katsuki grinned smugly making Izuku sigh in discouragement.

"And here I thought you loved me." Izuku sulked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"That's exactly why I'm making sure you never try to leave me again." He replied before knocking at the door of their teacher. "Hopefully you don't do it for a third time now." He muttered more to himself, but Izuku heard him.

After hearing a 'come in' and they calmly entered the room to be met with a skinny man. "Young Midoriya, Young Bakugo! Come in please!" He smiled as he motioned them to come inside. "Would you like some tea or some water?" He asked heading to a small table next to his desk.

"Water would be nice, thank you." Izuku smiled as he sat on a couch, Katsuki getting installed next to him.

He nodded serving them a glass each and walking up to them. "Here you go you two." He smiled placing the glasses down and sitting in front of them.

"Happy to have you back Young Midoriya, it has truly been a long time." He said with a small smile as he watched the greenette look down in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry!" He spoke loudly and bowed down. "You have been nothing but nice to me and I've simply put you aside! It was truly disrespectful of me and I truly apologize!" He exclaimed and the look of their mentor soften.

"Don't worry Young Midoriya, I never was mad at you for it, I simply wish that you would trust us more. We are all here to help and I am convinced the past wielders would agree that you don't have to do this on your own." He explained calmly and he noticed the tears fall down on Izuku's thighs and how he was clenching his fists.

"You should be mad! You entrusted me with your power and now I got reckless and may have made everything worst! I don't deserve this power!" He cried desperately as his sobs became louder. "If someone else had gotten it, then maybe we wouldn't be here! Anyone else would have probably made this end at first try! I couldn't even lay a finger on him.. I couldn't and I almost lost Kacchan.. I Don't deserve this." He was sobbing loudly and was also unable to look up at him, to ashamed to even try.

"Young Midoriya.. none of what you said was true." All Might softly spoke. "I barley made it out alive and he wasn't in a good shape. The one you caught against was a young man with a lot of power, you couldn't expect this." He recalled him. "You helped us capture almost all the members of the league. It is something not anyone could have done."

"But I should have.. I should and now Shigaraki is paying because of my mistakes. He was being controlled by my own father! I should have been the one getting hurt, not him!" He cried and Katsuki hit the behind of his head, which made Izuku freeze in confusion, not really expecting this reaction.

"Say some shit like that one more time and I'll really kill you." Katsuki warned with a death glare. "First you'll stop calling that shit bag your father because he doesn't fucking deserve it." He starts off firmly. "Second, it's not your fucking fault! The other idiot could have gotten out of it on his own. You can't save everyone." He continued holding a firm expression, All Might listening closely to the two.

"And finally, wipe those fucking tears away and show off that fucking gorgeous smile of yours because that's what we fucking need. If you think we'll win this, then we will think it too, and no one will doubt it." Katsuki smirked as he looked at Izuku stare at him. "But if even you don't think we can do it then.. don't expect for anyone to think we can."

"Young Midoriya, he is right, they're expecting someone to rise and take the lead and we know you are this leader." All Might started looking at Izuku look down with more shame. "And you should know something, I don't know anyone else that could have taken your place, since this power is too strong for anyone with a quirk." Izuku looked up at him with confusion.

"I did research on the past users,have you noticed that they were all deceased before the age of 40?" Toshinori questioned.

"Except you, you've already passed your fifties." Izuku responded and Toshinori nodded, sad of the reminder of his age.

"Y-yeah well, tell me young Midoriya, what did I have that the other users didn't?" He questioned once again.

"More like what you didn't have." Bakugo corrected keeping a neutral expression, already understanding what he meant.

"A quirk.. you didn't have a quirk.." Izuku said more to himself than the others in the room. "With the amounts of quirk One For All has.. The body rejects it and since it doesn't work they.. die..?" He looked at him with worry. 

"It is only a theory but Midoriya, you might just be the last person that could have the ability of holding the quirk." All Might admitted and Izuku's face went pale. "There are almost no more quirkless people left."

"So.. I have to.. I really can't afford to lose.." Izuku mumbled to himself.

Katsuki placed his hand on his thigh to try reassuring him.

"Deku." Katsuki smiled calmly as he looked at his boyfriend.

"This just might be your best chance to prove all of us wrong, that Izuku Midoriya can become the best hero." Katsuki smirked. "If it's you that I lose the first place to. I think I can accept it." He smirked looking at Izuku who seemed to have gotten a boost of confidence.

"Right." He smiled looking at the two and swiftly wiping away his tears with his sleeve. "I'll do it. I'll make sure to win this, I'll make sure everything can go back to normal!" He affirmed making the two feel a sense of pride.

"Now rest Young Midoriya, you have to have all your energy for what's coming."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.4K 29
Katsuki left his hometown right after they graduated UA High trying to run from feelings for Izuku that he could never quite come to terms with, taki...
5.8K 187 15
'"Deku?" He blinked a few times and took in his surroundings. Right, he thought, Kacchan found me. It wouldn't be a bad thing if you didn't count the...
172K 3.9K 30
Its been 10 years since class 1-A has graduated, and its their class reunion, Katsuki is still uncertain of going due to the fact he might see him, t...
449K 10.8K 60
Katsuki and Izuku were childhood bestfriends ,that friendship started to morph into something deeper as the two reached their late teens. But when Iz...