Jihan || one shots

By Shujii_wa

Some Jihan one shots:)) Can be angst, Fluff, Smuts, drama etc. Recommendations open :> Some stories will be... More

Wish You Were Sober
Troublemaker
My R
Treat You Better
Mi Casa Su Casa
If It Was Me
Can't Live With Losing You
Him Or Me
Lust
'Light A Flame'
Falling For You
Happy For You
He's Mine
Just Bestfriends[?]
Im Yours, Not His
I Love You
Teach
Wedding Ring
Astronomy
Fuck Me
Timeline
Jealousy
Promise[d]
Lollipop
Promise[d] pt 2
Don't Leave
Boyfriends
In Another Life
Even If The World Ends Tomorrow
I Can't
August
Mi Casu Su Casa Pt 2
Sorry
Our Honeymoon

A Secret

811 26 14
By Shujii_wa

"Alright guys concerts starts at 3" Their manager said with the kpop boy group svt with 7 members get themselves ready.

"Hey where's Shua-hyung?" Wonwoo asked. "Probably talking to someone again" Jihoon claimed then putted his mic on.

"We'll Hoshi and Dk call him here, we need to get ready" Their leader Seungcheol said.

"Hyung's already here" Minghao said with Joshua entering.

"Ah Sorry about that hehe" Joshua smiled akwardly and putted his mic on as he get the stares from his members. "It's anyways let's go now are your mics ready?"

"Yes"

"Okay since Shua was late he'll do the chant for today's concert" Seungcheol smirked with Joshua just chuckling.

"Alright..."

And the group  started their fun concert with their fans which is cartats yes cartats. [iykyk]

---------

Meanwhile a group of models just finished shooting their photoshoot on the clothes their endorcing.

"Jeonghan-Hyung where we're you? "  Mingyu called.

"Ah sorry I was talking to someone" Jeonghan said. "We'll let's hurry up if we'll watch the concert of the svt it already starteddd" Seungkwan said pushing the two to the car.

"Are you sure it'll be alright if the 4 of us went?" Jun asked. "Why not? It's not like other models dont attend concerts of the groups that they like?" Seungkwan said with Jun shrugging.

"You can always not go Jun if you don't want too?" Jeonghan teased Jun knowing that Jun's bias is Xu Minghao.

"What of course I'll go" Jun repliwd with the others replying.
"But Seungkwan how'd you get our managers to agree the 4 of us who are all famous models attend a concert" Mingyu asked.

"I have my ways" Seungkwan winked and the others chuckled then they went to the concert.

------

"Cartatsuuu" Seungcheol called. "Sarangheee" and did an aegyo and cringing so hard after with the others laughing their asses off.

And the 4 models actually arrived and are in the vip section with Jun and mingyu simping and fanboying with Jun has his Xu minghao cartat bong and Mingyu has his Wonwoo cartat bong with Seungkwan enjoying the songs with the cartat bong and Jeonghan just watching the concert with his phone out.

"Lmao Hyung that was so cringe" Soonyoung claimed as he and Seokmin continued to cringe and laugh.

"Alright it's Shua-hyung's turn" Seokmin said with Joshua smiling and getting ready.

"Cartatsuuu, I love you" Joshua did a heart with his hands and winked for a certain someone but the others doesn't know making the whole crowd scream and A certain someone smiled knowing that that's for him.

And the other members proceeded to do an aegyo too and the group proceeded to perform their next songs.

"Thank you Cartatsuuuu, we'll see you guys again soon! Say the name svt, Thank youuu cartsuu Saranghe" The group finally bid their farewells with the screen closed and the mebers got  on back stage.

"Guys I'll go to the restroom" Joshua said with the other nodding and left.

Meanwhile with the models

"Wait where's Jeonghan-hyung?" Mingyu asked. "He sai he'll use the restroom" Seungkwan said with Mingyu and Jun talked about their bias now.

--------

Joshua is now at the restroom backstage and is now washing his hand when he suddenlt felt arms wrap around his waist and a soft kiss behind his neck.

"Hannie stop im full of sweat" Joshua giggled as Jeonghan leaned his chin on Joshua's shoulder back hugging the idol and yes Jeonghan snicked in the backstage.

"Mmm i don't care, You we're great out there Joshuji" Jeonghan whispered with Joshua smiling and finished washing his hands.

"I know i was" Joshua said then faced Jeonghan making their faces only inches away from each other.

Joshua and Jeonghan then leaned in and kissed each other forming a soft and passionate kiss which then slowly turned into a wet and rough one with Jeonghan slipping his tounge in and tasted every cprner of Joshua's mouth making Joshua moan softly.

"Shua-hyung? We need to go now" they heard a knock and voice coming from outside the bathroom making them pull away.

"I'll see at the hotel Hannie" Joshua pecked Jeonghan's cheeks and winked then left.

'Hotass' Jeonghan smirked then waited for a while before leaving the bathroom and sneaked out.

----------

"Hyung! What took you so long??" Seungkwan said as Jeonghan reached the car. "Sorry some fans recognized me and took a picture with me" Jeonghan said also telling the truth because he did encountered some fans on the way back.

"Alright we need to go know, Your manager is already wishing me to bribg you back or I'll be dead" Seungkwan said with Jeonghan chuckling rhen they went to the car.

-------

It's now 11:11 pm and Joshua is in his hotel room now with the other members at their own rooms too. Joshua is now eating while checking his phone took a picture of his dinner and posted it on weverse saying

'I had a fun night with you cartats! Remember to eat dinner, Eat well~'

And then he heard two knocks on his door and smiled knowing who it was.

"Took you long enough" Joshua said as he opened the door and saw his well boyfriend which is a secret from the others.

"Manager-nim wouldn't let me go but i came up with an excuse and manage" Jeonghan replied and smiled back then went in Joshua's room.

"So i assume you'll stay here for tonight? Considering it's already late enough and you just arrived" Joshua said as Jeonghan sat down Joshua's bed and hummed a "Mhm"

Joshua then grabbed two cans of beer and handed one to Jeonghan. "What's this for?" Jeonghan asked.

"Just a small celebration for your successful photoshoot and our successful concert" Joshua explained with Jeonghan kindly taking the other can of beer and both opened it and drank.

Joshua then opened the television and sat beside Jeonghan on his bed and watched television

Only a few seconds after Joshua sat down beside Jeonghan, Joshua immediately felt a hand go inside his shirt and touch his waist and soft kisses behind his neck making him moan softly.

"Hannie.." Joshua softly moan with Jeonghan humming as a response but still kept kissing Joshua's neck and his hands on Joshua's stomach.

"Stop the tease.." the idol whined softly with Jeonghan smirking and then got on top of Joshua pinning Joshua to the bed.

"I've missed you Joshuji" Jeonghan said then they both leaned in and pressed their lips.

The kiss this time is rather wet and hot with both of their lips fighting for the lead which of course the model won.

"Hnm" Joshua moaned softly as Jeonghan put his tounge in tasting and sucking Joshua's tounge "Hannie.." Joshua moaned.

After a while they both pulled away with a string of saliva connecting their mouths.

"Touch me.. " Joshua pleaded with Jeonghan following it so and Jeonghan then kissed Joshua's neck and made his hands on the way from Joshua's neck to his hips which he earn a soft "Hmgnnn.." whine from Joshua.

"Shall we skip the other steps darling?" Jeonghan asked making sure that Joshua's ok with as the model can't seem to help himself anymore.

"Mhm" Joshua replied the Jeonghan took their pants and  boxers off revealing their hard dicks.

Jeonghan than kissed Joshua one more time then said "Im gonna come in now hm?" which Joshua nodded.

"Aaggnh~" Joshua moaned as he felt Jeonghan's dick went inside his hole. "You're... So big Hannie~" Joshua whimpered "You're just a little tight darling" Jeonghan finally fully made his way in and let the younger adjust to the size.

"Y-you can move now" Joshua said with Jeonghan thrusting in slowly making Joshua moan and whimper.

"Hmng—more.." Joshua moaned with Jeonghan thrusting in more faster giving pleasure to the idol.

Skin slapping, moans, and whimpers filled the room as the two boys have sex after a long time of not being able too luckily the walls are soundproof so the members won't hear Joshua's load moans and whimpers.

Or that's what they thought-

"Aaaah—H-hannie there~" Joshua yelp and grabbed the sheets tightly as he felt Jeonghan hit his prostate.

Jeonghan kept thrusting in deeper and faster hitting and abusing Joshua's sweet spot making Joshua moan and whimper loudly from pleasure which Jeonghan likes.

"Ughn~ I-im close.. Aah" Joshua alerted Jeonghan "then cum darling" Jeonghan thrusting in more faster which made Joshua's breath hitch and moan loudly as he cummed and released with the idol panting but then Jeonghan kissed Joshua then started to thrust in again making Joshua let out a mumbled moan.

They both then pulled away from the kiss with Jeonghan still thrusting in said Joshua. " W-wait Hannie.. I just came—Aaah~" Joshua moaned.

"But i haven't come yet Shuji" Jeonghan said then kept thrusting in with Joshua feeling pleasured all over again making him a moaning and whimpering mess.

A few thrust later Jeonghan can feel himself close. "Shuji Im close.." Jeonghan whispered. "M-me too.. " Joshua said as he felt himselfclose again.

Jeonghan then went faster and deeper with Joshua moaning loudly and at the last thrust Joshua cummed again with Jeonghan cumming inside of Joshua.

---------

A while later they both cleaned up and took a shower then wore comfortable clothes now basically over sized tshirts and comfy pants and the two are now cuddling at the bed.

"Joshuji" Jeonghan called as he played with Joshua's hands. "Hmm?" Joshua hummed as a reply.

"What if the people find out about us?" Jeonghan asked stopping playing with Joshua's hands.

"They wont" Joshua replied. "But they'll have too at some point" Jeonghannreplied making Joshua look at him.

"Then they'll know" Joshua simply replied and smiled. "Huh?"

"If they found out then they found out, we can't realky do anything about that right?" Joshua then looked away at Jeonghan and held his handm

"If.. If they'll hate then that's fine as long as they won't hurt you" Joshua said but Jeonghan felt Joshua's grip at his hands getting tighter meaning Joshua was nervous.

"Well I should be the one saying that Joshuji" Jeonghan said as he made Joshua look at him. "You're right if they know then they'll knowa nd if they hate they hate but one thing im sure off is that no matter what they say I'll always be here, I'll always stay by your side.. I'll always love you Hong Joshua" Jeonghan assured and smiled at the younger who felt safe and qarm now his grip from Jeonghan's hands loosen and smiled too.

"Me too, I love you too Yoon Jeonghan" Joshua responded then the two cuddle at the bed for the whole night.

-------

The next day Jeonghan left earlier as usual so he won't be seen by the others and it's been an hour since Jeonghan left and Joshua just woke up knowing that Jeonghan already left and went downstairs to the eating area at their hotel.

"Looks like someone had a fun night" Seungcheol immediately said making Jishua flinch a bit and then he saw Seungcheol and Seokmin on the table with their foods.

"Jesus Cheol don't scare me like that.. And what are you talking about?" Joshua replied as he sat down the table too.

"Don't deny it you're room is in the middle of mine and Cheol-hyung's and we clearly heard some moans coming from your room" Seokmin explained making Joshua cough aland blushed.

"And knowing your voice im pretty you were the one who was moaning meaning the one who's fucking you that time is also a boy like you right?" Seungcheol grinned with Joshua blushing but just sighed as he can't hide this anymore.

"Yes he's a boy like me and yes ik gay and yes i have a secret boyfriend. Happy now???" Joshua admitted with the two making an O with their mouths.

"But please keep this a secret?" Joshua pleaded so kindly with the two looking at each other first then replied "Sure"

"Hyung!" Wonwoo shouted making them shock. "Woe it's one of the first that you shouted wonu" Seungcheol said.

"No time for jokes have you guys seen the social media?" Wonwoo said with the three nodding a no.

"Well look" Wonwoo then showed a post saying

Dispatch

Hong Joshua, a member of the kpop boy group svt and Yoon Jeonghan, a famous korean model are appeared to be dating!!!

Some said They saw the model Yoon Jeonghan enter the hotel that The idol Joshua Hong with his other members appeared to be staying at, some also say that The model Yoon Jeonghan also came to their concert yesterday
apparently the direction he came from was from the back stage.
Many believes that the model and the idol are truly dating.

And here's some proof if needed:

With reading those Joshua was just pure shocked and Seungcheol and Seokmin looking at each other.

"Hyung.." Wonwoo called as Joshuq just stayed completely shock and blank. "Is this true?"

Joshua just feels overwhelemd and shocked right now not knowibf what to do or to respond because he and Jeonghan haven't actually planned this.

"I-I'll need some time alone sorry" Joshua then stood up leaving his food and immediately went to his room.

Joshua then locked his room and grabbed his phone thinking whether he should check or not. It's not like Joshua doesn't want to reveal about him and Jeonghan he reaaly does want ot reveal their relationship but not this way and it wasn't planned yet so it makes him anxious but then he opened his phone and saw some comments on his post that Jeinghan doesn't deserve and that he should leave the group and leave Jeonghan because Jeonghan's way more rich and classy than him and many more hate comments, although there are some comforting comments like telling it's alright they'll support the idol but the hate comments damaged Jishua more making Joshua unconsciously cry.

Joshua is now anxious and is having anxiety attack making him hard to breath and cry because of the negative comments to him. Well Joshua's idol image is someone who's a gentleman yet a prankster and someone who's carefree and definitely doesn't mind the opinion of others which Joshua is like that even off cam it's just that ever since their one concert where they're all tired he had a anxiety attack and ever since then Joshua will get a anxiety attack everytime he feels sad or pressured or exhausted.

After a few sobbs Joshua heard his phone rang he then checked it and it was Jeonghan so he answered.

"J-jeonghan.." Joshua said sniffing and tears streaming down his face and breathing a bit heavily which Jeonghan noticed.

"Shua.. Don't mind the negative comments alright? Im on my way there"

"Mhm.." Joshua replied still sniffing with Jeonghan getting worried now as he knows about Joshua's anxiety attack whenever he's pressured, exhausted, overwhelmed or sad.

"Breth first Shua okay? Breath with me"

"Inhale, exhale" Jeonghan said with Joshua following it so.

"Again inhale, exhale.."

Jeonghan continued to say that with Joshua doing it until he calmed down a bit.

"I-im calm now.. A bit" Joshua replied with Jeonghan rpelying "Mhm that's good Shua wait for me I'm almost there"

The call then hang up with Joshua calming down a bit now.

A while then later Joshua heard a knock in his door but he waits for a voice first before opening it.

"Shua it's me" Jeonghan said outside making Joshua stand up and open the door.

Jeonghan then wen in and locked the door again with Joshua suddenly pulling him in for a hug and snuggled his face on Jeonghan's shoulder which Jeonghan hugged back.

"Shhh it's alright" Jeonghan assured as he continues to hug the younger and pats his head.

"I-im sorry.." Joshua sniffed and blurted out. "Hey.. Hey why are you saying sorry there's nothing for you to be sorr about" Jeonghan said calming Joshua down.

"Hey it's alright.. Take your time" Jeonghan said as Joshua calms down.
"Im here and I'll stay with you alright?"

--------

A while later Joshua had fallen asleep with Jeonghan beside him caressing Joshua's hair.

Jeonghan then heard a knock come from the door and it opened with Wonwoo, Seokmin and Seungcheol came to check if Joshua's alright.

" Oh-" Wonwoo cutted himself off as they saw Joshua asleep with puffy eyes and leaning on Yoon Jeonghan, one of the famous boy models.

"Sorry.. I saw the article and figured he needs me" Jeonghan said with the three coming in quietly.

"It's alright Jeonghan, we're actually thankful that you came" Seungcheol smiled with Jeonghan smiling back.

"So it's true?" Wonwoo asked. "That we're dating? Yes ever since your debut" Jeonghan replied shocking the members. They debuted literally 5 years ago so meaning Joshua and Jeonghan had been dating for 5 years?

"Oh wow that's great" Seokmin said with either of them not making too much noise so Joshua can sleep.

"Yeah he's precious to me" Jeonghan said smiling so passionately as he brushes Joshua's hair.

"He's lucky to have you hyung" Wonwoo said with Jeonghan looking at them and smiling. "Sit down, you guys have been standing there" Jeonghan said with the other chuckling and sat down.

"So he cried?"

"Mhm.. I think it's because of the negative comments" Jeonghan said smiling faintly while looking at Joshua. "He doesn't deserve those.. Joshua's such a pure, kind and a gentleman boy" Jeonghan added with the others nodding.

"But we're in the music industry we can't really avoid those and im pretty sure it's the same in the model industry.. Hyung you got a lot of negative comments too right?" Seokmin said with Jeonghan nodding but smiled.

"I don't mind them their just words, as long as im with Joshuji I'll be fine" Jeonghan said with the others awwing.

"Do what are you two gonna do? Fully announce it or just deny it and hide again?" Seungcheol asked. "Well that's up to Joshuji, im fine with whatever he wants" Jeonghan replied.

--------

"Nervous?" Seungcheol asked the anxioys boy. "A-a little" Joshua replied as they prepare to go to the stage since they have their concert in Seoul for their world tour.

"You can do it hyung!" Seokmin said excitingly. "Yeah and no mattter what just remember we're always here hyung.. Jeonghan-hyung too" Wonwoo added with Jihoon, Soonyoung and minghao smiling at Joshua and nodded.

"Alright let's do this" Joshua took a deep breath and the members went to stage being greeted by a loud cheer then performed their songs.

Now it's a break in between their perfoming their song and it's free ment time.

"Alright cartatsuuu can we have a moment of quiet please?" Seungcheol said with the cheers lowering down and then Seungcheol looked at Joshua who seemed nervous, Joshua then looked at where his boyfriend sat at the crowd which the vip wasn't that far from the stage and he saw Jeonghan flashed a gentle and warm smile before nodding.

Joshua took a deep breath before stepping forward making all the attention turn to him and him being on the big screen and not lying you can here whispers all around.

"Okay so.." Joshua started with the whispers faded and now silnece, literal silenec filled the whole stadium as if there were no people there.

"Alright, Im pretty sure you guys had seen and heard about the dating rumor.." Joshua stopped and brethed agin for a while before continuing calming himself down. "The dating rumor where it sayds that me and one of the boys famous model, Yoon Jeonghan.. Im right here infront of you to finally answer all of those questions" he stopped... Feelings tears pill up his eyes now filling anxious that the stadiums all quiet and he then turned to look at where Jeonghan was sitting again but the model wasn't there...

Now not seeing Jeonghan anywhere made Joshua more anxious and nervous not knowing how to calm down with the members and the fans noticing it all.

Seungcheol and the members are now approaching Joshua who seems to be in a spiral breathing heavily and tears unconsciously streaming down his face but and the some whispering but all those movements was stopped by a voice that suddenly said "Everyone quiet down"

The voice almost sounded demmanding but not that demmanding with Joshua and the other members and the fans confused on where that came from well definitely the speakers.. But who's voice is it from..?

"Joshua had actually stopped spiraling finally recognising who's voice is that, the others continued to be confused and tried to find who's voice was that.

"Now please listen to what my Shuji has to say" The voice said once again and now finalky revealing himself slowly getting up the stage from beside which made the fans shocked and screamed and the members and even Joshua himself shocked that the none other than, Yoon Jeonghan.. On the stage approaching his boyfriend holding a mic and practically said 'my shuji'

Now Jeonghan had reach Joshua standing beside him immediately interwinding their hands together, the model warmly and gently smiling the idol who had now calmed down and the anxiousness completely faded and smiled back before the two of the boys faced the crowd.

"Well to answer your questions, yes me and Jeonghan are dating" Well said without any hint of anxiousness or nervousness, just complete confidence and proudness from Joshua's words.

The crowd was silence for a moment but then a fan started "JOSHUA SARANGHE! YOU TWO LOOK GOOD TOGETHER!" literally filling the stadium with their screm and the others also started to scream some whispering but mostly other screaming, complimenting the couple.

"See i told you it'll be fine" Jeonghan said now mic away from their mouth that only them can hear what their saying. "You planned this didn't you?" Joshua chuckled as now feels so relax and nothing to fear anymore, not caring for the haters as long as he has Yoon Jeonghan, same goes for Jeonghan everything else is nothing for him the only thing that matters for him is Joshua Hong.

"KISSSSSSS"  A loud scream was heard suprising all of them then the fans started to chant "KISS! KISS! KISS!" Now this made Joshua and Jeonghan flustered and blush, but no complaints so.

Joshua initiated first by putting his hands around Jeonghan's neck who's now smirking. "Giving people what they want?" Jeonghan whispered with the idol just scoffing and leaned in more closer as the screams gets wider.

"No im just showing them what's mine" Joshua whispered now their lips are just an inch away literally one move their lips would touch making the fans also the members impatient.

"If that's so" Jeonghan finally placed his hands on Joshua's waist who giggled and they both practically pressed their lips together, showing everyone their love for each other.

A love that no one can ever break.

A/N: What ya think HAHAHAH I WAS ALSO PLANNING ON MAKING THIS A BOOK BUT I HAVE TOO MANY JIHAN BOOKS DRAFTED NOW SO-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 25 6
There are NO "part. 2/3 etc" (no smut or any detailed scenes!!) : ̗̀➛(mostly) angst-sad : ̗̀➛ fluff Mostly inspired by the name of songs. A/N The...
261K 6.1K 41
the world needs more soonhoon content so presenting to y'all, a book full of soonhoon oneshots! genres: fluff, angst, smut, domesticity, ++
4.5K 37 8
Kpop One shots^^ BxB Hello! This is only my second book I have published and it's the first one shots book. So far I have only written about Strayki...
48.8K 1.1K 52
An m!reader x jisung book! Fanfic / Oneshot book, the ones with 🍋 are smut. [Under Revision 🏗️📝]