Her claim

By Jeelvyas03

Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entere... More

Lead characters
character Aesthetic
other characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
New cover
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20.
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36.
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
Glimpse of next chapter.
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
note
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
New story

chapter 12

49.2K 2.6K 203
By Jeelvyas03

Vidhyut's pov. 

After making sure that Jeevi is sleeping peacefully. I slowly come out of bed without disturbing her. And put the comforter around her properly and adjust the AC temperature. After kissing her forehead I went to the person who was waiting for me with the question book in his hands. 

I reached the garden. He was sitting in our usual place on the grass near a small fountain. I set beside him; he turn towards me and said,

" Thank god you came. I thought you would come  here only after losing your Virginity."

" Ohh plz she is a kid for this. Also we just got married due to the situation. I want to know her first properly." 

" Ohh please she is not a kid. She is a bomb. Which blast on me as soon as entered in my house." 

"  Oyy don't call her bomb. She is not a bomb , she is my little Patakha." 

" Ok on a serious Note You love her. Don't you?" 

" Seriously, I do yarr. When  I first saw her she was returning  from her last exam and happily celebrating. You know I was attracted towards her but scolded myself saying that she is a kid and I should not think about her. I tried to forget her but couldn't. Then I met her again in the temple that day and I came to know that she is  Radha Maa's daughter.  Then she called me while crying. After that we come to know about Radha Maa's  illnesses. And her wish to get her married. I just couldn't imagine her with someone else so I decided to marry."

" So her mother's illness is just excuse."

" No, of course not. You know how much she means to me. I think that is just a push to accept that I want her. If that situation wouldn't have come. I might have not approached her."

" What about her? Does she love you?"

" Till now no. I know she accepted this marriage whole heartily as she promised me and Radha maa that she will give this relationship a chance. But still time for loving me."  

" Look whatever situation you are in, you love her so now make sure she falls in love with you. And you know I am there for you always " 

" Hmm I will make sure." 

" Btw I have never thought that someone can be more irritating and can speak more than you. " He teased me. 

I punched him for calling my baccha irritating.

" Don't you dare call her irritating. She is just different. And a little innocent. The only thing is she doesn't have a break in her tongue." 

He laughed at me.  I suddenly remembered the Mandir incident. And started smiling. When he asked me what happened I told her how she described me. 

Ohh please, I have seen his photo. He was so chubby. His cheeks are red like cherry with all fat there. If I had met him that time I would have had a pinch of Cheeks And hands like a little banana. But I must say he was cute like a panda. So till now his stomach would have been like ladoo…"

He started laughing at me. 

" You right bro. She is something else she called your hands banana and compared you with Panda. " 

"  You are laughing at me now is ok but don't do that in front of her. She will kill you. She is very possessive about her things, you know." 

" I know I know. She shouted at me and then said she didn't say anything to me. I was just thinking that that was nothing that she would do when she is actually angry at someone. BTW now we should pray for your female fan following. She will kill all of them.  But seriously  I am happy for you. Finally you have someone who will genuinely love you. But God saves all the people around you. Because if they do something then your little patakha won't be thinking before blasting on them."

He said and we laughed at that. Only God knows what she will do if some girl tries to come near me. After taking some time I went back to my room. I shared all my feelings with him as from the childhood he was there with me. So I don't afraid to share anything with me. I know he won't judge me. After taking a nap of two hours I got ready and  decided to wake up Jeevi as we have to go to Airport to drop Radha maa. 

" Jeevi Baccha wake up. "

" Maa, five more minutes. "

" Jeevi I am not your maa.  Please baby wake up. We have to go to drop maa."

She slowly opened her eyes and looked around. I guess she forgot about marriage. She set up and hugged me. I was taken back by her hug.

 But as much as I have seen her with Radha maa I know she loves to hug and kiss and be all clingy. It's not that I am completing. It's just new for me.  I didn't have many friends or relatives. Nothing. So there was no one to hug me and cuddle me. So this is so new for me. Being with someone. How much I speak. I still don't know how to show love.  This is ,I don't know,  may be the disadvantage of living all alone in my life. 

I told her to get ready. She nodded and went to the bathroom. Telling her to do it as fast as it's time. I went downstairs. I was waiting for her while talking to Vihaan. That time I saw her coming down and looking at her I froze. She was wearing a beautiful red dress with all the things new married women wear. Her mangalsutra. Sindur, Red bangle. 

" Sir sir, Are you there?"

" What is that Vihaan sir sir? I am here, what happened?"

" I was talking from last five minutes but you didn't answer so I said "

" Don't teach me. Focus on your work."

" But sir…"

" Shut up Vihaan " saying I cut the call. 

Author's POV. 

Jeevika came down after getting ready but she was nervous. She came and stood in front of Vidhyut. And slowly asked,

" Am I looking ok?"
" Trust me. You are looking beautiful."

He said. And she looked up towards him. Both of them had eye contact just then they heard someone's throat clearing. Listening to that Jeevika took two steps back. And Vidhyut glared at the person. Who was none other than his best friend. 

" If you are done with your eye lock romance shell we go. We are getting late."

" Hmm "  he said half heartedly as his romance got disturbed. Abhimaan started walking and settled in Car. And Vidhyut took Jeevika's hand in his and settled  in the back seat of the car. just then she spoke,

" Why is he coming with us?"

Abhimaan who listened to this answered her. 

" Ohh now you have a problem with this also. But let me tell you. I am going to drop my friend's MIL, not your mother."

" Then it's ok I don't mind you can't drop my maa. But you can drop your Friends MIL. "  

She said, Vidhyut facepalm at this and  Abhimaan chucked at this. Just then she realizes something,

" Wait, they are the same person."

" Happy realization." Abhi try to taunted her but Vidhyut interpreted,

" Abhi not now please."

" But she is the one who started the first yarr. Why are you telling me?"

" She is 18 and you are 30. Try to understand, "  Vidhyut said to him. Before he can say anything to him 

" Hoo he is 30. Now I understand why he is behaving like this. He is just an old grumpy man." 

Vidhyut couldn't  control his laughter and laughed at him. Which make Abhimaan offended so he spoke,

" Ohh please if you are telling me old then let me enlighten you. Your husband is not much younger. He is also 28."

Jeevika looked Vidhyut with questioning gaze and said,

" Are you seriously 28?" To which he nodded. She pouted and said,

" Then you are also old. Hey bhagwan toda to soch lete. I am just 18 and he is 28. OMG Vidhyut you will have white hair in a few years. Ohh god you will be older in a few years. What will I do?" 

This was Abhimaan' s turn to laugh. 

" Ohh please let me tell you I am not old and also far better than kids whom you must know in your school time. And will know in college. Because they are just kids and I am a man. "

" Are you sure you are Man ?" Abhimaan teased him a little. 

" Shut up. I am very much a man and if need I can prove. So keep quiet and don't poke your nose in my marriage life." 

Getting irritated by jeevika and Abhimaan he asked the driver to put on the radio. But his luck was bad  because as soon as he started radio. The song played was,

Main kya karoon raam mujhe buddha mil gaya
Oye hoy buddha mil gaya Ho buddha mil gaya
Haay main kya karoon raam mujhe buddha mil gaya
Main kya karoon raam mujhe buddha mil gaya

Sab jo gaye baagh mera buddha bhi chala gaya
Sab to laaye phool buddha gobhi le kar aa gaya"

" Off this radio now, " he said irritatingly .

Jeevika giggles listening to this song  and Vidhyut looks at her with a soft smile but in his heart he is afraid of how she will react when her mom leaves for London. 

So did you enjoy the chapter? 

Are you liking the characters? 

What do you think will Jeevika be able to bid bye to her mother? Or will she break looking at her? 

Will Vidhyut be able to handle her? 

What will happen next? 

So are you excited for the next update?

Please vote and comment. It does matter for me. As they encourage me to write the next part. Also your comment shows me your thoughts and feelings towards character and stories. So it helps me to know if you like it or not. 

If you have time do check my other story Angel's Devil as well. Also follow me for new updates and stories. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 8.2K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
244K 13K 120
Pls, First of all, watch the Teaser of my story, where you can see a sneak - peek of my story ... I hope you would enjoy it. . . . She is an innocent...
120K 4.7K 53
First known as destined to be.... __ "Look into my eyes and say the same thing Priya, say that you don't love me anymore" he said clutching my should...
1.7M 68.6K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...