LOVE & CHICAGO: An Boondocks...

By Mxngo_Bxrry

This is a boondocks series. About Huey and Riley with their own families filled with nothing but love and dra... More

Introducing The Cast/Freemans
Season 1 Ep 1
Season 1 Ep 2
Season 1 Ep 3
Season 1 Ep 4
Season 1 Ep 5
Season 1 Ep 6
Season 1 Ep 7
Season 1 Ep 8
Season 1 Ep 9
Season 1 Ep 10
Season 1 Ep 11
Season 1 Ep 12
Season 1 Ep 13
Season 1 Ep 14
More Announced Members
Season 1 Ep 15
Season 1 Ep 16
Season 1 Ep 17
Season 1 Ep 18
Season 1 Ep 19
Season 1 Ep 20
The Reunion Of Season 1
Season 2 Ep 1
Season 2 Ep 2
Season 2 Ep 3
Season 2 Ep 4
Season 2 Ep 5
Season 2 Ep 6
Season 2 Ep 7
Season 2 Ep 8
Season 2 Ep 9
Season 2 Ep 10
Season 2 Ep 11
Season 2 Ep 12
Season 2 Ep 13
Season 2 Ep 14
Season 2 Ep 15
Season 2 Ep 16
Season 2 Ep 17
Season 2 Ep 18
Season 2 Ep 19
The Reunion of Season 2
Season 3 Ep 1
Season 3 Ep 2

Season 2 Ep 20

224 3 10
By Mxngo_Bxrry

Rosaline's pov

The next day I was in my room packing my stuff to get ready to go home. My dad texted me saying he was on his way here. FINALLY. I couldn't stand another moment in this damn house. Me and Tokyo still haven't talked. I'm ready to see my mother I think she's coming today because she told me she was gonna come visit when I got home. I heard a knock on my door and told them to come in. It was Kaiden and Hugee.

Hugee: Whatcha doin.

Rosaline: Packing.

Hugee: For what?

Kaiden: Today is time for her to go. What do you mean?

Hugee: Damn it's the end of the week already?

Kaiden: You are such a dumbass. You going to the Reunion tomorrow?

Rosaline: Yeahh, I mean I ain't got nothing else to do.

Hugee: Did you and Tok talk?

Rosaline: ......No, and I like it this way.

Kaiden: I think there were plenty of misunderstandings.

Rosaline: Yeah I know but I'm good with us not talking. That's how it should've been this entire week.

Kaiden: Well y'all can't go on y'all entire lifetime without talking to each other.

Rosaline: Yes we can. I can. Watch. Until he's ready to talk I'll be available. I'm tired of talking first.

Rosaline: Anyways my dad here. I'll see y'all around.

Kaiden & Hugee: Byeee.

I hugged them and left the room. I went downstairs and saw my dad talking to my Auntie and Uncle.

Rosaline: Hi Dad.

Riley: Hey Babygirl. You ready?

Rosaline: Yes, sir.

Huey: Bye Rosaline.

Y/N: Bye Hunny!

Rosaline: Byee.

Me and my Dad left the house and got in the car before heading on the road.

Riley: How was your week there?

Rosaline: Terrible.

Riley: Really?

Rosaline: I mean it wasn't terrible. I shouldn't say terrible but it wasn't the greatest.

Riley: Let me guess, you and Tok are on bad terms again.

Rosaline: It's not just my fault that time!

Riley: I'm not blaming you I just don't understand y'all relationship. One minute y'all cool the next y'all argue, fuss, and fight.

Rosaline: Yeah. But...its his fault this time.

Riley: Eventually y'all talk it out.

Rosaline: Un un no thank you. I like my personal space and time.

Riley: Well, I mean did anything else happen that has positivity?

Rosaline: Yeah I went to get my nails done. Went to the movies, blah blah blah. You know the usual but fun stuff.

Riley: Well that's good. Your mother is at the house. So uhm...yeah she wanted to see you.

Rosaline: I know she said she was gonna come bye when I come back home.

Riley: Mhm.

Rosaline: Why y'all don't ever work out?

Riley: .....I don't know. I mean I know but sometimes I don't be understanding how we get to those points.

Rosaline: Don't you think-

Riley: I'm not taking her back Rosa.

Rosaline: But dad....she was supposed to be your wife.

Riley: Wife? Pffft we wasn't even close to making it to marriage.

Rosaline: But sometimes, there can be a lot of misunderstandings in relationships. You just gotta fix them you know.

Riley: Yeah, but I'm not just on those terms right now. I try to fix them, she pushes me away. She been doing that for years. And no I'm not just blaming it all on her but majority it do be her.

Rosaline: Oh...well I mean, don't y'all wanna talk things out?

Riley: We can always talk things out but I'm not taking her back. Not right now in the moment. Plus I met someone while I was out.

Rosaline: WHO!?

Riley: Why you screaming?

Rosaline: Oh sorry, it just surprising. You? Meeting someone else? That doesn't sound like you.

Riley: I could've met a lot of bitches. Yo mama was just holding me back. Now where I get that at?

Rosaline: Well. Who is she?

Riley: You don't know her but she was around when you was a kid. She a old friend of mines but she was around before your mother.

Rosaline: Oh. Yeah I can't really remember who was around me when I was a kid-kid.

Riley: Yeah. But she'll be around eventually. She's taking care of things right now in New York.

Rosaline: Oh ok.

Riley: Well we here. Go ahead inside I'll grab your bags.

Rosaline: Okay!

I hop out the car, running towards the door before going inside. I saw my mom and ran towards her to hug her.

Amanda: Awww Hi my lil Tortuga

Rosaline: I am not a TURTLE! But hiii I miss you so much.

Amanda: I missed you too.

As soon my dad entered the house my mom smiled faded. It's like she wants to smile but she doesn't want to give it away. I understand that feeling when my ex catches me smiling at him but I really just be zoned out. He is not that sexy.

She cleared her throat and I turned around, walking toward my dad to grab my stuff. I think they need some alone time right now.

Rosaline: Ermm...imma go upstairs to unpack! If y'all need anything you'll know where I'll be at.

Riley: Okay

Amanda: Wait...uhm okay.

Riley's pov

She sat down on my couch, brushing off her dress. She was avoiding eye contact with me the whole time. I mean shit if I was a girl with low self esteem I would be doing the same thing.

Riley: What is this acting?

Amanda: What is you talking about?

Riley: Why you act like you have low self esteem.

Amanda: I do. You don't love me.

Riley: I do love you, I just don't want to be with you.

Amanda: Oh really? Why? You talking to some other bitch? Or, or what? You're just trying to hurt me than I'm already AM!?

Riley: First of all. You are under my residence we do not gotta raise tones.

Amanda: I don't give a damn. I just want us to work out.

Riley: You'll say that, it'll happen, then you fuck it up again.

Amanda: Why you blaming it all on me!?

Riley: I'm not trying to but I mean we gonna be realistic here.

Amanda: Okay well I'm sorry.

Riley: I know you is. But I mean it's just an apology what you want me to do about that?

Amanda: To accept it and get back with me.

Riley: I'll accept it but getting back with you? I'll pass.

She started to tear up. Ughhhhhh here we go. Lady don't you see I'm just trying to live life.

Riley: Why are you crying?

Amanda: I don't need you bringing other bitches in my face nor near my kids.

Riley: I'm not looking for a relationship right now I just wanna be single and happy. Free.

Amanda: *sighs*

Riley: I mean the way you are acting right now you think I'm finna just move on instantly and not take care of my son.

Amanda: That's what it's giving.

Riley: Why are you just jumping to nonsense conclusions now?

Amanda: Im not I'm just saying! You really have a lot of potential to not get back with me. Any other time you do.

Riley: I guess I grew the balls. Look how toxic you just sounded.

Amanda: I don't give a damn. You know our story not over.

Riley: Amanda you just need to focus on yourself too. Take this opportunity. 

Amanda: I'm not toxic. I love you and you know that.

Riley: I get that. I really do. I love you too but everytime we don't work out, we will breakup, you'll throw a tantrum.

Amanda: No I don't....

Riley: I literally was taking my Aunt to the mall, came back there was a rock thrown in my car with a note saying "I'll spit on you and that bitch".

Amanda: I mean...I didn't know that was your aunt at the time so that doesn't count.

Riley: Or when that one time you slashed my tires because you saw a "bitch" in our bed but it really was just a mannequin doll.

Amanda: Well why the fuck there was a mannequin doll in the bed!? Hmmm!?

Riley: Rosaline was learning how to do hair! I don't know why she was doing that in the bed.

Amanda: Okay well. I'm sorry about all of it but I mean.

Riley: You don't even love me for real you just don't wanna see me with anyone else. But if I see you with someone else I'm supposed to just be okay with it and force you to get back with me.

Amanda: Exactly...duh.

Riley: Do you love me or you just love my dick.

Amanda: ...I mean. Both.

Riley: Whatever bruh.

Amanda: Am I'm not supposed to love it? You makes me feel good.

Riley: Well what if I was a shrimp.

Amanda: Well then baby I would have to go...

Riley: Wow.

Amanda: Oh well excuse me you don't like to grow. If you were a "Shrimp" I'm just saying. This is a serious conversation right now.

Riley: So tell me why are you really here.

Amanda: To see my daughter. I didn't come here for big papi or you. I came here to talk and see my beautiful daughter.

Riley: Why do you call it that.

Amanda: Because it's like a big papa pickle. And I love me some pickles.

I rolled my eyes and sat down.

Amanda: You men nowadays are so sassy.

Riley: Whatever.

Amanda: .....Let me see your phone.

Riley: We not together.

Amanda: Boy who said I was gonna go through it. I just need to call my mamà. My phone died.

Riley: Here, shit.

She snatched the phone out of my hands and rolled her eyes. Basically saying "I'll go through this motherfucka anyways if I wanted to. What you gon do about it?" I swear. Women. Not even just women, "EXS" .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
217K 1.1K 199
Mature content
204K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
565K 5.9K 119
This book will Only be about Huey and Riley as your boyfriends having +18 moments And this is a X Reader and there will be cute ass moments too so en...