Bound to My Billionaire Boss

By MercyAkodegbe

"I love you!" He screamed and a sob escaped her lips. "I love you Rosie...from that day-" he took a step and... More

Chapter 1- First day at work
Chapter 2-Heartwarming handshake
Chapter 3- He knew a lot
Chapter 4- Sophia's threat
Chapter 5- Clumsy?
Chapter 6- Her mum took a loan
Chapter 7- Fear
Chapter 8- Haunted memory
Chapter 9- Fired
Chapter 10- A wrong kiss with feelings
Chapter 12- Affection and care
Chapter 13- Salary ahead on a condition
Chapter 14-A visit to Italy (emotions)
Chapter 15- A step into feelings
Chapter 16-Took her as his date
Chapter 17- Met Williams
Chapter 18- Heated emotions
Chapter 19- Trouble looming
Chapter 20- Innocent (now in danger)
Chapter 21- Threats and fear
Chapter 22- Fear and recovery at last
Chapter 23- Back to New York
Chapter 24- Jealousy
Chapter 25- Angry and got her in danger
Chapter 26- Saved her
Chapter 27- Happy with him
Chapter 28- In his house
Chapter 29- Anger?

Chapter 11- Cravings and feelings

97 7 0
By MercyAkodegbe

Rosalie sniffed and clung to herself despite the hotness of her body. The sound of her heart beating slowly coupled her blurry vision.

Her face was stained with tears that dropped as her mind ran wild about the situation on ground. It's been a week since she told the man she was going to pay him by the end of month.

How that slipped off her mouth she didn't know.

She guessed it was the only thing her brain thought of in that dangerous situation.

She sniffled and sighed.

She knew one thing; she couldn't get 30,000 in a week; except a miracle happened. And she was sure now—she wasn't meant for good things.

Her phone beeped and she hurriedly reached out for it.

She checked her mail and her eyes became clouded with tears when she saw one of her applications had been rejected.

She had been trying to get a job to no avail. She sighed and palmed her face.

The heat she felt was nothing compared to the pain in her life. She never imagined her life this way. 22 and not having money? She didn't think of it.

Sweat trickled down her face as her mind was covered with foggy thoughts. She needed a way out. She knew leaving the apartment was out of it.

Because one; there was nowhere to go.

Two; the thugs were everywhere, they had eyes on all of their every move.

She sniffed and sighed. All she had to do was sit and wait until the days went by. She had to see how things were going to unfold.

Goodness, she felt like a loser. Well she was because how could she have let her job slip out of her hand. It was the best job she had ever had.

Working for a billionaire, she thought her life was going to get better. It'd have been if she didn't let it slip out of her hand.

"Rosie—"

Rosalie turned to see her best friend with a plate of food. "Aunt said you haven't been eating" Aria scoffed as her orbs rested on the pale skin of her friend.

She looked weak. She frowned and headed to her, "if you get sick Rosalie, it's going to worsen things."

"How worse are things going to get?" Rosalie questioned and flopped to the bed. The worst that could happen was happening to her.

"I'm trying to get you a job and I've tried to get money" Aria dropped the plate and grabbed her handbag. "It's small but I've got 5000."

"5000?" Rosalie sat up immediately. They had 5,000. That means they have almost half of the money. But where'd they get the rest? But with almost half, the thugs could stay calm right? Till she got more money.

"Thank you Aria" Rosalie mumbled and Aria smiled. "It's okay Rosie, now you have to eat. You can't stay this way."

"I'm not hungry," Rosalie retorted and casted her gaze to the wall. "So you want to look skinny when going for an interview?" Aria asked with a frown and Rosalie turned to her.

"I'm not skinny."

"Yes but you have to eat to maintain your stature. Please Rose" Aria begged and Rosalie sighed. Aria had done a lot.

She shouldn't allow her to be pleading.

"Thank you" Rosalie ate the food while Aria watched. When she was done, Aria sat in front of her, "Rosie, I was thinking" Aria exhaled and Rosalie stared with raised brows.

"I was thinking you go back to your boss. Who knows he might give you the job. You can get in touch with him" Aria spoke and Rosalie stopped.

She swallowed thickly and sighed. No, she doubted if he'll forgive her. He wouldn't take her back, she was sure.

Even if he wanted to, she had a big enemy. Sophia. Sophia wouldn't let her step her foot into that office again. She remembered the vicious look on her face that day.

The contempt that shone in her eyes; she wouldn't forget. She remembered the anger that pulsated on her face that day in the club. She could still picture it. It was vivid.

"You know you can try to push your fears, if he sees that, he might just employ you Rosalie. Who knows?"

Rosalie sighed and bit on her lip. He was angry that day; what if he embarrassed her. "You can try Rosie. Forget all about your anxiety because we're going to sort things out with the thug okay?"

"Hmm" Rosalie nodded and gripped her clothes. She released a deep breath and pondered on it.

Okay, she was going to try. She would go back and ask.

—————

Alexander scoffed and ran his hands through his hair at the persistent feeling in his chest. He shut his eyes and rested on his chair when the warm feeling of his lips on hers skimmed through his mind.

A frustrated snort escaped his lips and he tugged on his hair. He hated it. He hated the fact that his mind was clouded with her.

Her crying face never failed to show up in his head. The way she called his name. Her grip on his shirt. Everything she did that night haunted him.

It made him yearn for her presence. His hands hitched to touch her silky skin. The warmth and calmness he derived that day, his heart longed for.

His eyes needed to rest on her face again. He needed to see her clumsy self again. He sighed and drummed on the table.

He was going crazy. Exactly what he tried to avoid but it was too late. The feeling pricked at his chest but that night that he kissed her, it became more prominent.

His heart longed desperately for her.

But no, he was never going to listen to all of the pleas in his heart. He wasn't going to bring her into his life. No. He was going to employ another secretary and let go of her clumsy self in his mind.

Immediately he thought of that, he knew it was a lie. He has been trying to employ people for a week but one way or the other, he never chose them.

He needed someone like Rosalie.

He scoffed and shook his head. What did that clumsy lady do to him? She was like a drug he craved.

All the nerves in him longed to see her. He sighed and exhaled. He had to stop everything. He better start working.

As he worked, her face popped up in his head again. The anxiety written on her face.

Maybe he made a mistake for firing her. He could have listened to why she was anxious.

But he knew why he fired her, she left a mark nobody had left ever since he had been touching ladies. He had to let her go.

The knock on the door jerked him out of his thoughts and he grumbled, "come in."

If he could take back his words, he could have the moment his orbs rested on the person at the door.

Sophia!

He scoffed and cussed the moment she approached him with a smile, "Alex, I missed you" Sophia threw herself to him and Alex scoffed when he saw her bare thighs.

"I am busy Sophia, I'm not ready for—" Sophia cut her short when she placed a kiss on his lips.

"Sophia!" He pulled away from the kiss and wiped his lips. He exhaled and cussed. It was nothing like the one with Rosalie.

Wait, Rosalie. Why'd he think of her again? He whipped his head to Sophia who tried to kiss him and scoffed.

"Stop it Sophia!" He warned and his jaw clenched.

Sophia rolled her eyes before she smiled, "I have good news Alex" she gripped his collar and winked. "The family is planning a date for our engagement!"

Alexander paused. His whole body froze and tensed up. Engagement? She was serious that day?

"There's no way that'd happen" his voice was firm and his hands bunched into a fist.

"Common Alex," Sophia chuckled and kissed his neck. "The engagement will be a big party, I can't wait.".

Alex scoffed and different thoughts flooded his mind. His parents were doing things without involving him. Because he sacrificed a lot already?

He scoffed and turned to Sophia. He grabbed her face and Sophia's heart melted and leaped for joy until he spoke, "delete every thought of us together Sophia. It will never happen!"

Sophia froze. Color drained off her face and her heart rate became unsteady. The whole time he shoved it on her face, his face was never serious.

Those times, he looked unsure; he looked like he was still pondering on it but now, seeing the firmness on his face, her heart shattered into a million parts.

"Never!" Alexander reiterated and released her face while Sophia staggered. No. She sniffed and batted her lashes as she tried to muster up courage with a fake smile.

"It'll happen Alex" her voice wavered and she swallowed hard. "We will make a good couple" she smiled and turned around determined.

He showed her she needed to take things firmly. She was going to be brazen and determined about it. She'll get him no matter what.

Even if it meant going extra miles.

As Alexander watched her leave, he exhaled. He was calm and unperturbed as she walked out and suddenly, he wished for her — Rosalie.

He sighed and threaded his hands through his scalp. Thoughts of any lady must be out of his mind.

And it was until she came.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

938K 27.7K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
7.5M 247K 33
"Soon Diana... Soon you will be mine and you will not even know how fast it will happen", he said in my ear, with his deep voice which sent shivers d...
130K 6.4K 61
------- He loved the girl that can't love him.....And now he can't love the girl that loves him -------- ** "Don't worry.." I say, getting up off the...
270 98 6
Charlotte Love isn't magic and sparkles if the first example blows in your face. Aka, my parents' marriage. But that doesn't mean I don't have love i...